[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest hanihash

If not for LJJ, I would've given up watching the last episode. Never mind the messy storyline, even the chemistry between the leads is going down the drain. It was seriously P.A.I.N.F.U.L for me to watch the emotionless kiss. No ladies, it wasn’t sweet and romantic. Trust me, a peck on the cheek could pull my heartstrings in different directions, but this one wasn’t doing me anything.

Glad you finally came out of the cave and got it off your chest mangoicy. I agree with you on that point. As a hardcore Winter Sonata romance lover, I would have settled for that unbelievably sweet kiss that Lee Minn Hyung placed on Yu Jin's forehead under the bare branches of the tree in a wintry nght at his family villa. The PD's masterful use of that background music to build up viewers emotions just swept me up into the whole mood of that simple yet extremely tender kiss. Sigh!!! Sucker for romance that I admittedly am!

You may not like this, but I actually liked the scene between JS and MW. She feels like a genuine character to me and I think her scenes with JS are believable. And you won't like this even more but I could sense a truer romantic vibe between these two than the one between JS and DK. And...even worse, strangely enough, I could actually empathize with this character and for the first time, I felt like I understood her and her pain of letting her love go.

And I think that she came to the airport to see if there was a remote chance that the two of them could have a chance at love once more because she saw him outside her apartment before so she takes a risk in that he still hasn't forgotten her or stopped loving her. However, when she discovers that: (1) he still hasn't forgiven her for leaving him; and (2) he seems to have an interest in another woman, she realizes that whatever chance she thought she had, is now gone and that she can't reclaim what's been already lost. For me, it didn't seem like it was emotional blackmail. It was as if she was cutting her losses and going on with her life so that he could do the same. Why hold onto someone who seems pretty determined not to come back? I think she's trying to do him the favor as well as herself by moving on and finding some kind of closure.

Soonjap this is brilliant! Now this is a point of view I hadn't thought of. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what she turns out into. Love that scenario you wrote. Makes more sense really. Yeah, I gotta agree to lower my expectations.

The way I figure it, there are three ways to watch a k-drama (or any drama for that matter). By using your (i) brain, your (ii) eyes or your (iii) heart. If I get to score on all three in one drama, then it is a major hit in my book. But for AirCity, the brain is lacking in a few scenes and the heart is still iffy. I wanna to see more scenes that get me to use all three faculties.

By the way soonjap, I look forward to reading your postings to revive some of the brain part especially after a very lacklustre episode. For someone working in an airport, you rock as a writer. Hope someday to see a drama that you had a hand in. The k-drama producers could use your insights. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts here. I enjoy our debates! Cheers!

PS. I should add a fourth faculty - the ears - too really! Especially when it comes to OSTs. As this is Korean, I tend to depend on tone of voice and other aural cues rather then spoken language to understand the drama.

Anyone has the (if i'm not wrong) guitar instrumental of Harudal?

(featured in epi. 5 in the scene where Myung Woo pleads with Ji Sung to help)

It's not in the OST right?

Yes ! I heard so many music come along the serie but not include in the OST. I really hope the 2nd album will come soon coz all music are so very nice.....I reall love that Harudal Instrumental which you mention.

Guest ellabel

soonjap, you sure you didnt pen any of the more successful K-dramas that we've watched? ;)

Really, really love your ideas... if only, the AC writers are reading all the insightful posts here... so many constructive criticisms which they can listen to and heed.

I like your scenario 2.... most likely to happen with few variations... but, still, the writers with all their inadequacies might pull a surprise....(oh ok, so i'm a positive thinker and my patience is enormous :rolleyes: ) good surprise or bad surprise, am not too sure tho... :lol: but, definitely something to talk about...

One variation of that scenario, just to be different and as i agree with your views that JS and Dr. SMW's love story is more believable and that they have chemistry too, is that JS will finally realize that he has not forgotten her after all these years, still loves her and the doctor will also be true to herself to admit that she wants him in her life now, cancer or no cancer. Of corse, there will be a scene where JS will admit this to DK and the latter will cry becoz she truly loves him. But, then the ever-reliable, ever sweet Ha Joon will be there to cheer her up and there's that glint in her eyes that will give us hope that she will now see him in a different light. Hahaha!! I'm so poor in storytelling but at least, i made the DK-HJ shippers like Rosepetal very happy. :lol:

Ep 10 consisted of more action, focusing on both DG and JS's work respectively. But I don't get why do they always have to link all the National Security cases to the airport operations? This time we have a hacker suspect trying to hack into the airport computer systems and at the same time plant a bomb in the airport. Again, I think the writers are trying to cramp everything into the same direction..in I felt it was a bit..uhh. Well, at least they did emphasise on both departments doing their own work, tho I did feel that there was an awkward transistion from the 2nd terminal part to Ji Sung's case...

But other than that, I liked the relationship part tho it was brief. JS opened up to DG..it was not a confession, but he sorta like asked DG to accept him and start a relationship with him. He did not say it directly but in a more indirect way..

Here's the short convo they had..

JS: I heard you're the one who solved the luggage transport system problems?

DG: What about you?

DG: Why did they look for you so urgently?

JS: Ah..that...

DG: Ah, right. It's confidential.

DG: I should have gotten used to it by now. But it seems like I'm not getting there yet..

DG: Anybody dating you should feel bored/dull.

DG: Since everything's a secret.

JS: That's why I need somebody who can understand me.

JS: Can you understand me?

JS: Didn't you ask me not to run away?

JS: I've decided to stay back.

Then beeper rings..urhhh..

The only complaint that I have is that when everything seems to start of well, either DG or JS gets a distracting phone call. urrhhhh...:crazy: And after that they just leave the relationship thing open and don't talk about it until they meet the next time. And when they did meet again at lunch, JS told everyone at the table that he's dating DG. (I'm not sure whether he said it genuine from his heart thinking that DG had accepted him after what he said before..or he just wanted to avoid answering questions relating to SMW..) And after that, besides DG looking somewhat surprised, nothing happened. DG did not confront or ask him why..Altho the drama is not about romance, but at least address the emotional ups and downs of the characters more vividly. There then, I felt it was quite abrupt for JS to say that..and DG just look surprised and nothing happened afterwards. But well at least, I did feel the chemistry which seemed to have died down a bit in the previous episodes. Or maybe it's just me obsessed with LJJ..hahaha..XD

Ha Joon had a lot of cute and adorable moments and I do feel bad for him constantly helping DG and JS to get together while he suffers in his own misery. Too bad DG only has eyes for our JS...

But overall I thought it was a good episode. Maybe again I didn't expect too much from it, and I thought it was a lil bit better than Ep 9.

ripgal dear, thanks for the translated convo bet. JS and DK.....

With the few convo that you've translated, there's still hope for the writers when it comes to delivery of lines. In fairness, they're not that cheeky or cliche-ish.

But, i agree with you that after each scenes, there's no continuity. What the scenes lack is the consistency and integration that will make them a cohesive whole. It's like a ride where you just get pulled up in 10 seconds and get dropped off in another 10.

Guest soonjap

Glad you finally came out of the cave and got it off your chest mangoicy. I agree with you on that point. As a hardcore Winter Sonata romance lover, I would have settled for that unbelievably sweet kiss that Lee Minn Hyung placed on Yu Jin's forehead under the bare branches of the tree in a wintry nght at his family villa. The PD's masterful use of that background music to build up viewers emotions just swept me up into the whole mood of that simple yet extremely tender kiss. Sigh!!! Sucker for romance that I admittedly am!

I think most of us would admit to being a sucker for romance. There's no point in watching KDrama if we weren't. But I think what we would like to see are layers of interaction scenes peeled off so we can catch glimpses of the romance, very much like peeling layers off from an onion. What's really difficult for most of us "thinking" viewers to take in is that we're not seeing it and because we can't see it, we're not feeling it either. I felt that the kiss that was shared in "Stairway to Heaven" between CJW and KSW had more depth and poignancy due to the palapable tension and longing that was shared by these two characters from the beginning to finally when they shared that kiss. But so far in this series, the only "tension" (if you can even call it that) that JS may be feeling more for DK than mere comraderie is that JS flies off to Hong Kong on his own. But was it really to try to help DK or to avenge his colleague's death? And what in the world did DK think she could do to go after JS? Again, no explanations - just on to the next scene. Ay! Ay! Ay! That was me smacking myself on the forehead. In addition, what's so puzzling about this seemingly lack of chemistry now is that in the previous "Happy Time NG" that aired on 6/10/07 of "Air City's" NGs, there seemed to be an obvious OFF-SCREEN chemistry between these characters, so I'm not sure why their off-screen chemistry is not visible ON-SCREEN. I'm almost tempted to say that these two really seem to like each other off-screen because they're always laughing or joking around with each other. That's how the leading actor and leading actress of "Lovers" became real off-screen lovers. But I digress. Ok, back to Air City.

Soonjap this is brilliant! Now this is a point of view I hadn't thought of. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what she turns out into. Love that scenario you wrote. Makes more sense really. Yeah, I gotta agree to lower my expectations.

Yeah, just hope the writer(s) don't end up butchering her character as well. My favorite scene in the entire episode 9 was when JS and MW are standing at the beach while they have that conversation. It was so sincere and in particular, this dialogue:

JS: Why didn't you get married? Didn't you say that you were going to a marriage meeting to find someone? If you were going to just kick me to the curb, I would have expected that you'd become this incredible physician or be the wife of some greatly accomplished doctor or something?

MW: Don't you know how life is? I'm just satisifed I didn't get fired from anywhere. Ji Sung...will you stop hating me now? I'm already receiving plenty of punishment for it. When I think about the way I treated you back then, I hate myself. Why did I hurt you with such harsh words and said them when I really didn't mean them? I guess I thought everything would be completely endedif I did.

JS: You say you didn't mean them...does that mean I lost you because I didn't see through it too clearly?

MW: No. It had nothing to do with how you felt. I just chose separation. It'd be great if you stopped experiencing hardship because of me. Don't get dragged around by the feet of the past but I'd like it if you could feel more comfortable and happy now...and meet a good woman. I'd like to see living the old Ji Sung who used to be full of laughter, sang well and was playful. [END of SCENE]

There was plenty of complexities and range of emotion in this very brief scene: tension, longing, wistfulness, pain, desire, etc., that I'm NOT seeing between JS and DK. That's the crux of the problem with this series.

The way I figure it, there are three ways to watch a k-drama (or any drama for that matter). By using your (i) brain, your (ii) eyes or your (iii) heart. If I get to score on all three in one drama, then it is a major hit in my book. But for AirCity, the brain is lacking in a few scenes and the heart is still iffy. I wanna to see more scenes that get me to use all three faculties.

By the way soonjap, I look forward to reading your postings to revive some of the brain part especially after a very lacklustre episode. For someone working in an airport, you rock as a writer. Hope someday to see a drama that you had a hand in. The k-drama producers could use your insights. Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts here. I enjoy our debates! Cheers!

*Sigh* Yes. This is why it's so tragic. This series has the potential to use all 3 faculties in such a brilliant way and to see it go to waste is criminal. Well, if it isn't truly criminal, then it should be made criminal for the way this storyline is getting butchered and hacked in every which direction. By the way, if you want to see a series that uses all 3 rather well: try "Lovers" starring Kim Jung Eun and Lee Seo Jin and "Thank You" starring Jang Hyuk, Gong Hyo Jin and child actress Seo Shin Ae. Both of these series are wittily written and never stoops to being "maudling".

Originally posted by Mangoicy on page 87: "If not for LJJ, I would've given up watching the last episode. Never mind the messy storyline, even the chemistry between the leads is going down the drain. It was seriously P.A.I.N.F.U.L for me to watch the emotionless kiss. No ladies, it wasn’t sweet and romantic. Trust me, a peck on the cheek could pull my heartstrings in different directions, but this one wasn’t doing me anything. My poor heartbeat is longing for some shock for peet’s sake. Do Kyung couldn’t convince my grandma *okay, I totally made that up* that she wanted to kiss him, let alone enjoyed it. It’s almost like the writers went “Oh, the viewers want to see them kiss. Let’s stick it in between some scenes”. Errr… Nope, it doesn’t work that way, Mr. Writer(s). They bring the idea of scotch-tape to a whole new level, let me tell you! If you can’t tell already, I’m so frustrated with these people.

Hey! How did you guess? I'm thinking that in looking at the ratings, other Korean viewers weren't fooled either. I think like you and I (I pretty much thought the same thing because it seemed almost impossible to stick in a kiss scene without proper character buildup), most of the viewers assumed the director stuck the "kiss" scene in there to see if it would attract more viewers. Thank God that the viewers weren't lulled in by that ridiculously simplistic and idiotic ploy.

And it’s too late now for me to lower my expectation of this show. You can blame the production company in marketing this drama as the biggest, expect-the-unexpected, most expensive drama ever made, for the sky-rocketed anticipation. So puuhlease, don’t blame the viewers for asking what they were promised of. Still, I do appreciate their intention to create good entertainment. Because we all know, what’s life without dramas, right? Well, it was a good try, and better luck next time.

One more thing, I have a problem with actors who convey their emotions with monotone expression, be it sad, frustrated, or confused look. Why does it always have to be that identical signature frown? hmm… BUT! Save your bullet…I’ll keep this one to myself, and let it be a mystery for everyone else. teehee! ~silently tip-toeing to the exit door~

Well, let me tell you how. Since it may be that you're not exactly on the bandwagon of the you-know-who's fan club to keep you going (and that's perfectly acceptable and appropriate if it's the way you feel), if you consider this a COMEDY instead of a DRAMA, then you don't have to lower any expectations. Just laugh at the absurdities. I do. I assure you, it's worth seeing in entertainment value. Also, if you're not happy with they way an actor/actress is portraying his/her role then you have a perfect right to express them. Personally, I think these actors are being done in by the lousy scripts they're given and they're just doing all they can at just managing to salvage their characters to remain true to form.

FYI, I admire those of you who are still supporting this show 200%, I hope I had half of your patience, so I can enjoy it for what it is and not for what it could be. I promise, this will be my last complaint *did I just hear your sighs of relief?!* lol, besides I don’t think I have any energy left in me to vent anyways.

Me too. I really do admire those who can sit back and watch this and go, "Wow! Such a great show! Absolutely nothing wrong with it!" I really do. I sincerely wish I could do the same but...nope! Neither my heart, eyes or brain can believe what I'm taking in. At least you have the decency to make the claim that you won't complain anymore. I don't even have that confidence. I suppose it will depend on how the last 6 episodes turn out. But I will venture to make a bet: if the future episodes continue to go downhill, I bet you'd surprise yourself to see how much criticism you still have left! :lol::lol:

p.s: yes, if only they can bring in our very own javabeans and soonjap to save this show ~sigh..

Well, I'll tell you that I'm down with that scenario that javabeans had on her blog. She seems to innately understand these characters more than their original writers. How ironic is that?!? These writers almost make it seem like anyone could do their job...anyway, that was my 1.2 cents for the day.

Guest apple red

Wow...after reading so many complains here and there, i agree with some of them. The story is getting nowhere now.

BUT different with most of the complainers..i still watch this drama because of LJW and CJW. Their chemistry onscreen is much better and refreshing. While KJS for me is getting boring and tyring with his storm off everytime ( I still think he's hot though..lol). ANd eventhough KJS and SMW scene was sweet, i almost feel asleep watching the Lady Doctor expression. Though i have to give her credit because i watched her other drama (found accidently on youtube) and she's completely different.I found that HDK character is also boring at times, but with KHJ on her side, their together onscreen are really enjoyable. Thank God HDK is back to her old "nonsense" character on eps 10.

I cant wait for next eps when KJS found out the terminal ill of Dr.SMW. Probably he will loose vote entirely :lol: or made me have to give up KHJ (come here sweety, i'll ease your pain B) )

I've only just watched Episode 9. Having read all the comments I rather agree that it was a feel good, although strangely out of place, kind of episode. Rosepetal has got a point there. I'm not warming up to these two dour characters. Why is the warmth missing from that kiss? It's lacking oommpphhhh!!! I am not expecting a wildly passionate kiss but they could have put some more feel to it perhaps.

I'm worried for this drama. It's not building any momentum for any kind of grand finale. I mean the earth is not moving, when they are together now. I don't feel any major tidal wave of emotion coming for this couple's love relationship. Are we in for a major upset ending?

What I do feel is really sorry for that Dr SMW. She cuts a tragic figure. She broke off with the man she loves because she thought she was dying. Then she wants him back so she comes to work at the airport because she wants to bump into him every now and then. She then finds out she has a rival. Then she comes all the way to their love island to nurse him back to health and then tells him she wants him to go on and be happy.

I don't know what to feel about this. She didn't say she wants him to be happy with HDK. What is she implying??? That she still loves him but because maybe he is having the hots for someone else she is letting him go and be happy while she watches from the sidelines. This sounds like emotional blackmail to me.

When he finds out that she was really ill when she forced him to break off with her, is he supposed to be able to still have the hots for that babe HDK? The guy can't get over her after three years, this is not a simple love that you can forget. I feel a premonition of impending doom all of a sudden.

I haven't watched episode 10 yet so maybe I better shut up for now.

The writers made it mistake from the very first of this drama by making the reason of SMW left KJS. I still think it nonsense to leave your lovers just because you have terminal disease. And later on come back and said that "Iam sorry to leave you and now what did I miss. Can we make up today".

It still a bit make sense on MNKSS because Shamsik was sick at that time (due accident with his brother). But in this case, its completely nonsense. Not to mentions she is a Doctor herself, and adult already. She's 28 years old right when she left KJS right.

Well...rather than to add another complain, hey, anyone know what will happen on the next eps ?

Guest flounder

And strangely enough, I really like the doctor. The actress portraying her is doing a great job in exuding a quiet confidence and strength. I thought it was poignant and ironic that she went to JS on that island and helped take care of him when he was sick when he couldn't do the same for her when she was ill. And I liked how she let him go, despite her own pain, to help him find his own happiness -even with someone else and their last moments on the island was both tender and bittersweet.

Actually you're not the only one who likes the doctor. I do like her too because of her timid/shy personality but yet very determined. Although she loves him dearly, she decides not to renew their relationship after realizing how much pain she has inflicted him. She thinks of him first and puts his happiness before her. Like you said, she took care of him while he was injured but she was alone fighting for her life. I'm pretty confident that had JS known why she ended their relationship, he wouldn't have treated her the way he did at least not with that angry attitude toward her. This also begs the question would he go back to the doctor when he finds out why she left him in the upcoming episode???? Who does he love more, the doctor or JS??? By the way, is the doctor's illness cured?

Guest The Conductor

Whoa there are some strong critics for this drama, ep 6 was the last episode but I am curious to see whats so bad about the story right now, I will for sub7-10 to come out first before watching.

Guest hanihash

But so far in this series, the only "tension" (if you can even call it that) that JS may be feeling more for DK than mere comraderie is that JS flies off to Hong Kong on his own. But was it really to try to help DK or to avenge his colleague's death? And what in the world did DK think she could do to go after JS? Again, no explanations - just on to the next scene. Ay! Ay! Ay! That was me smacking myself on the forehead. In addition, what's so puzzling about this seemingly lack of chemistry now is that in the previous "Happy Time NG" that aired on 6/10/07 of "Air City's" NGs, there seemed to be an obvious OFF-SCREEN chemistry between these characters, so I'm not sure why their off-screen chemistry is not visible ON-SCREEN. I'm almost tempted to say that these two really seem to like each other off-screen because they're always laughing or joking around with each other. That's how the leading actor and leading actress of "Lovers" became real off-screen lovers.

At this point, I'm not sure which is more addicting, the discussions going on in this thread or the drama itself. I'd say that AirCity the drama is literally hanging by a thread :rolleyes:

Much as I am a confirmed Jiwoo-fan I feel let down by the role she has to play in this drama. It's not exploring her multidimensional repertoire of acting skills. There are lots of closeups of her, especially when the situation doesn't call for any facial expression that could give me even the slightest clue as to what she is thinking variety, that it gets kinda boring. I mean the lady is a cool, modern, fully-in-control kind of babe. An occasional tear, a smidgen of sadness here and there, a pinch of anger, a handful of smiles and laughter and maybe glimpses of some deep emotion for a man she is obviously attracted to. But where is the fire, the passion, and what I assume would be the burning desire to be with this man KJS whom she has grown to love? Does she have to be so level headed all the time?

I'm peeling my own layers of blind adoration to figure out what HDK is feeling. That scene when she shakes KJS's hand after she kissed the poor startled guy the night before, I can't understand it. I think someone, blinktz I think, commented before about her dead eyes. I was willing to overlook this during her detention, and the blank staring into the distance when she was released but when a woman is in love, I gotta see the fire of love blazing in her eyes if no where else!! How am I supposed to believe she really has found the man she can truly love?

Okay, so don't tell me being a flirt and a modern woman and all, she just goes around kissing any man and shakes hands with him the next day completely devoid of emotion. And because we are left standing after the kiss with no followup as to what happened the rest of the night, we have viewers thinking they spent the night together. After seeing that puzzling see-ya-later handshake, I don't think so. Unless HDK is a slutty kind of girl who sleeps with a man and can't remember his name the next morning, I am not convinced. In fact, there seems more love in the gentle gestures of the doctor and the way KJS looks at her.

Camaraderie is the word to describe the HDK-KJS relationship at this point. I wanna see Jiwoo show some signs of life, some I-am-woman-hear-me-roar kind of fire in this HDK character. Or else I'm going to be rooting for the good doctor.

Guest jtranla

I think some of us did not like the Dr in the beginning was because she was setup to be the obstacle between the main couple (DG & JS). Her wardrobe is not as chick as DG and they made her look dull compare to DG.

But as the writers & PD are botching the storyline (the fluidity and completeness) of each episode, I am not as excited as I was in the beginning about DG's character. (Please don't kill me) I really don't like how they develop DG's character...in ep 9, when she and her crew got off the ferry and saw JS, she was walking despondently and does not project someone that is smart, tough, and act like the group's boss...she looks like a loner and a lost soul on that boat ride to the island...not someone that projects confidence and self assurance. Somehow she looks weak to me.

As for the Dr, we know she made personal sacrifices to let go of JS twice (for his own sake...from her point of view - be it right or wrong). She loves him and always look out for him...so far we have not seen any deviousness from her yet (don't know what future ep will bring forward). I respect how she conducts herself when greeting JS' colleague from HK, then left the restaurant, instead of going in the sit with everyone for lunch...that would make everything so awkward. Her character is better defined and explain than that of DG. I wonder if her going through the battle with cancer and surviving it has given her more inner strength and calmness. We can sense her pain but she tries to hold everything back, just like she hide her cancer from JS.

I am disappointed with the writers and PD for not making AC as good as it could have been. They have a lot of good actors, but it does not help them if they are not given good material to work with. But I will still stick around to the end, because I like LJJ's acting skill...he makes it effortless.

Actually you're not the only one who likes the doctor. I do like her too because of her timid/shy personality but yet very determined. Although she loves him dearly, she decides not to renew their relationship after realizing how much pain she has inflicted him. She thinks of him first and puts his happiness before her. Like you said, she took care of him while he was injured but she was alone fighting for her life. I'm pretty confident that had JS known why she ended their relationship, he wouldn't have treated her the way he did at least not with that angry attitude toward her. This also begs the question would he go back to the doctor when he finds out why she left him in the upcoming episode???? Who does he love more, the doctor or JS??? By the way, is the doctor's illness cured?

Guest dionne_wu

The lead couple isn't working for me (JS-DK seem to be better at facing-off than romancing each other).

I started off full of anticipation but now as the drama progresses I find myself as excited as a potted plant.

Why am I left pining for the JS-MW couple instead? <_<

Guest kakahead

at first i had noooo idea who was in this drama~ i heard it was good~ but i was hmm

too lazy to watch it since the last two dramas disappointed me so much..

but then.. i saw jiwoo on infinite challenge~ hehe and she said that she was on air city~

so i got curious cuz all of her dramas are interesting! hehe

yeah~ gahh after the first episode..

gahh imm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooked!

i started to watch air city while i was upping some stuff on youtube..

and gahh couldnt stop til 11am!! gahh..

im in love~ this is my new drama~ and the best of all is not gonna be a short drama!

which i hate! XD but yeah~

thanks for whoever made this thread~ and for all the uploaders and people that update.. hehe

but yeah in loveeeeeeeeeeee =D

i think jungjae and jinwook are sooooo cute<333 definitely in love with jinwook~ hehee =D

gahhhh ok

i;ll stop now

hahaha~~~

Guest ellabel

^^ your post is a breather, kakahead.

So glad that there are still new recruits for this drama.

Hope your enthusiasm will continue as you watch the preceding eppies. :D

Well, it just really a matter of preferences and level of enjoyment.

Wud like to hear your views so post whenever you can.

Dr. SMW is turning to be the well-defined character in the drama. I share that view with some here. At least, all her actions have direction and meaning. There are only 2 choices for her fate with Ji sung:

1. Upon learning her sacrifice and true reason why she left Ji Sung, the latter will find it in his heart to understand and since it's his best interest that was foremost in her mind when she initiated the separation, Jisung will be so touched and his love for her will rekindle.

2. Upn learning the truth, Ji Sung will get angrier that she didnt trust him or their love enough to share whatever difficulties or sufferings she has with him. Love lost especially now that he has already set his eyes and heart with another woman, DK.

Of course, in the end, he will eventually forgive her, whether he is going back to her or to DG.

Guest apple red

At some point, i rather to see JS with SMW. Not because i like SMW or something like some poster said here ( i still dont think that leave someone for the sake of "i'll save you from painfull to see me dying" is a hero thingy, especially if the person is a 28 years old doctor,unless the doctor never come to psycologic class ..), but in reality, a person like JS suit better with someone like SMW rather than HDK.

And in reality someone like HDK suit better with KHJ start from eps 5 onwards (the painting birds, anyone ?). And as i said, that iam getting bored with KJS's character at some scene, and skip most of the KJS-SMW's scene and move forward to KHJ's scene (with whoever he is, agent Im, HDG or even the cleaner lady).

But, yeah, this one is a drama, what can we say..

actually, i still feel that DK & JS look much better together. perhaps the reason y they seem not to show that they like each other is because of their characters. both are cool outwardly & don't really express their feelings outright. i am anticipating what's gonna happen in the next few epis, esp since the reason y MW left JS might be revealed. we might get to see a DK who will go all out to keep JS.

let's just keep anticipating & believe that this drama will turn out to meet our expectations. :)

Guest andrewujin

Yes ! I heard so many music come along the serie but not include in the OST. I really hope the 2nd album will come soon coz all music are so very nice.....I reall love that Harudal Instrumental which you mention.

yes, i hope there will be a 2nd OST or at lease some singles of the instrumental songs... my fav is the song that they play when they manage to chase the birds away and also the one in episode 4?..

At some point, i rather to see JS with SMW. Not because i like SMW or something like some poster said here ( i still dont think that leave someone for the sake of "i'll save you from painfull to see me dying" is a hero thingy, especially if the person is a 28 years old doctor,unless the doctor never come to psycologic class ..), but in reality, a person like JS suit better with someone like SMW rather than HDK.

And in reality someone like HDK suit better with KHJ start from eps 5 onwards (the painting birds, anyone ?). And as i said, that iam getting bored with KJS's character at some scene, and skip most of the KJS-SMW's scene and move forward to KHJ's scene (with whoever he is, agent Im, HDG or even the cleaner lady).

But, yeah, this one is a drama, what can we say..

hahaha... yes, i think so too...

by the way, about the kiss, yeah, i think it was really a bad attempt of the writers to revive the ratings. :sweatingbullets: instead they should just sit down, think hard on improving the excitement of the plot ... somehow, actually, it reminds me of Jumong (don't get me wrong, i'm a Jumong fan too).. but the writer seems to loose more and more focus as the show goes (after the 30th episode, Jumong also tends to lose focus)..... honestly, i think the writers should for a moment not look at what fans want (thus i think that's why they come up with that kiss scene) and instead look into themselves and find back their inspiration to write and the clear mind to nest the plots together...by the way, don't the writers get their scripts reviewed first before proceed on filming it?

they have so much potential, if only they can start over.......

no matter what it is, i'm going to watch till the end. put my critical analysis aside, and just enjoy it as it is.... :)

Archived