[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest flounder

^ the link is working but you have to give it sometime for it to load / download

I got this message on the bottom left: error on page

Guest Darling__

I just started watching this drama with english subs today and im SOO HOOKED on it. It's pretty good for a drama thats not so humorous, well intentionally funny. It has a nice storyline so far. Finished watching epi 5. : )

Epi 11 summary

위조 지폐범 세르게이가 살해당하기 전 러시아마피아들과 접촉한 사실을 알아낸 지

성(이정재)은 마피아들을 진압하지만 별다른 단서를 찾지 못하고, 슈퍼노트(위조지

폐)사건은 점점 더 미궁 속으로 빠져든다.

도경(최지우)과 대화 중 매일 홍콩은행에서 공항은행으로 신권이 들어온다는 사실

을 알게 된 지성은 운송과정을 직접 눈으로 확인하겠다고 한다. 그러자 하준(이진욱)

은 보안팀을 의심하는 지성에게 강한 반발을 하고, 그에 비해 도경은 협조적으로 대

한다.

한편, 편두통으로 명우(문정희)를 찾은 도경은 지성과 잘 됐으면 좋겠다는 명우의 얘

기를 듣는데...

Epi 12 Summary

공항 보안등급이 강화돼 작전에 차질을 빚게 된 위조 지폐범들은 시스템에 혼란을

주기 위해 폭발물로 위장한 가방을 공항 내 여기저기 흘린다. 또다시 공항은 혼선을

빚게 되고, 용의자의 의도를 파악한 지성(이정재)은 다음 날, 홍콩에서 들어온 달러

의 운송과정을 다시 한 번 살피겠다고 한다.

위조지폐범들이 의도적으로 놓고 간 폭발물로 혼선을 빚은 사이, 결국 위조 지폐범

들은 위폐와 진짜 달러를 바꿔치기에 성공한다. 마침, 범죄현장 주위를 무심결에 지

나가던 엄반장(윤주상)은 카트를 함부로 쓰고 있는 위조 지폐범들에게 훈계를 주려

다가 그들로부터 위협을 당하는데...

Guest cathycasi21

ok I just finished watching episode 7 and it was good! Personally it just feels like a regular American TV show where everything gets solved in 1-2 episodes and then a new storyline emerges. Isn't it suppose to be a 3 part mini series anyways? I don't see why people are complaining that HDK turned weak...well the girl hasn't eaten or slept in 48 hours you would feel weak too...hahah Seriously, I thought she stayed true to her character.

I think the key to this series is that you have to be open minded. Take For example the show 24, do you think all that stuff happens in 24 hours? And for airport security I'm pretty sure their protocols are not exactly the same on the show for security reasons (Correct me if I'm wrong)

In my opinion I find this show highly entertaining. Reading this forum makes the day go faster at work.hehehe I like reading everyone's opinions on this show. It's bloody fantastic :D Keep up the good work!

Guest hanihash

Hi, everyone:

My first post in this thread. My very first two posts were in Rondo thread.

It's interesting to read everyone's messages. So many good writers and brilliant people here. Like Rondo, I think the script itself just caused many problems. Unfortunately CJW turned out to be the scape goat again to be picked on.

Hi quest021006! Just noticed your post here. Glad you brought up the subject of Rondo. Indeed, I agree that before I viewed the drama I did my research and read postings in the Rondo thread where there were all sorts of reactions, some pretty strong ones, about the drama and all its flaws plus all the nasty stories about Jiwoo's supposedly behind-the-scene drama queen antics thrown in for good measure.

At the time, although I had not seen the drama yet, it had already been broadcasted in Japan in early 2006 and on our local cable TV around mid-year 2006, but not having cable I missed the show. (There's never enough time to watch TV anyway so why bother with cable was my argument). Being in my Jiwoo drama collection mood at the time (and still am), I decided to go look for the DVD which had just come out in the later part of last year.

And I can tell you that despite all the negative criticisms, bad press and ratings hoohaa, I loved the drama. I really fell for it. I watched and re-watched it because I loved Jiwoo's role as Yuna and that smoulderingly sexy and totally knee-melting Yutaka as Takumi. I loved the fast-pace, the haunting OST, the hot cast and, despite the fact I am not into action movies, I found the storyline different but heck, they made me a believer.

Just imagine, they got me believing that Jiwoo is a Korean computer genius turned bad girl but was in actual fact good girl who had to be bad in order to save her dad who was supposed to be good but was in actual fact a scumbag of the lowest order. Are you still with me? Furthermore she was actually a Japanese who was adopted by the Korean dad who happens to be a Shenku baddie when her parents died in the explosion that also saw Takumi's dad get shot by Yuna's adoptive dad who also actually was the baddie that caused the explosion. That's not all. It turns out that Takumi was actually Korean but he took on Japanese citizenship so he could join the Japanese police academy. And the rest is history.

Moral of the story. The hell with what anyone says. I loved Rondo anyway. In fact, watching it after everybody had their say made me see all sides to the story that I wouldn't have been bothered to observe before. I don't feel guilty if somebody comes to the forum and, based on a few comments here, says they don't want to watch AirCity. It's their loss.

When the AirCity DVD comes out, I'm still buying this drama anyway. Whatever the flaws we discussed here, it's still worth a watch because it is one-of-a-kind and, of course, has Jiwoo in it (PS Almost forgot my new leading man LJJ). If and when they do make any sequels or have season runs of this drama, I do hope they will tighten their act and maybe take viewers constructive feedback into consideration. They'd be crazy not to.

Cheers!

Guest apple red

And I can tell you that despite all the negative criticisms, bad press and ratings hoohaa, I loved the drama. I really fell for it. I watched and re-watched it because I loved Jiwoo's role as Yuna and that smoulderingly sexy and totally knee-melting Yutaka as Takumi. I loved the fast-pace, the haunting OST, the hot cast and, despite the fact I am not into action movies, I found the storyline different but heck, they made me a believer.

Just imagine, they got me believing that Jiwoo is a computer genius turned bad girl but was in actual fact good girl who had to be bad in order to save her dad who was supposed to be good but was in actual fact a scumbag of the lowest order. Are you still with me? Furthermore she was actually a Japanese who was adopted by the dad who happens to be a Shenku baddie when her parents died in the explosion that also saw Takumi's dad get shot by Yuna's adoptive dad who also actually was the baddie that caused the explosion. That's not all. It turns out that Takumi was actually Korean but he took on Japanese citizenship so he could join the Japanese police academy. And the rest is history.

Moral of the story. The hell with what anyone says. I loved Rondo anyway. In fact, watching it after everybody had their say made me see all sides to the story that I wouldn't have been bothered to observe before. I don't feel guilty if somebody comes to the forum and based on a few comments says they don't want to watch AirCity. It's their loss.

When the AirCity DVD comes out, I'm still buying this drama anyway. Whatever the flaws we discussed here, it's still worth a watch because it is one-of-a-kind and, of course, has Jiwoo in it (PS Almost forgot my new leading man LJJ). If and when they do make any sequels or have season runs of this drama, I do hope they will tighten their act and maybe take viewers constructive feedback into consideration. They'd be crazy not to.

Cheers!

Hmm...but i dont think there's any bad pers except some false rumour about CJW's unprofesional ethic words (which corrected right away from the PD of RONDO himself and even YT himself if my mind working properly at this moment :blush: )

And the rating wasnt catagorise as flop, since it's landed on around 14-20 % while the higher rating on dorama was 30 %. It's kind different with K-drama which the best rating lands on 50% or so.

Yes, i love RONDO. The pairing YT and CJW are really superb. For some people who boycotted RONDO, well, that's their problem. And if the same people also boycotted AC for the same reason, hahahaha...you have two problem to take care now.

I definetely will bought AC once the dvd comes out. I know that i have some complains regarding the scriptwriter and so on..but i still love the series no matter what.

<a href="http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/aircity/images04/preview_11.swf" target="_blank">

It's better to download it first before viewing. :)

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/aircity.../preview_11.swf</a>

Or you can go to starjiwoo to view it from there.

http://www.starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.ph...sc&no=42047

The link .swf can be downloaded but no application available to watch. i dont know what problem with it. window media player cannot run with that file and some other usual programs cannot either.

so I have to go to starjiwoo site to watch it. It works well. :D

thanks Hyc for sharing.

Guest hanihash

Hmm...but i dont think there's any bad pers except some false rumour about CJW's unprofesional ethic words (which corrected right away from the PD of RONDO himself and even YT himself if my mind working properly at this moment :blush: )

And the rating wasnt catagorise as flop, since it's landed on around 14-20 % while the higher rating on dorama was 30 %. It's kind different with K-drama which the best rating lands on 50% or so.

Yes, i love RONDO. The pairing YT and CJW are really superb. For some people who boycotted RONDO, well, that's their problem. And if the same people also boycotted AC for the same reason, hahahaha...you have two problem to take care now.

I definetely will bought AC once the dvd comes out. I know that i have some complains regarding the scriptwriter and so on..but i still love the series no matter what.

Hi apple red! always nice to see your kitty cat swishing its tail. That's true about the bad press on the false rumour. But when that story came out it was reported all around the world. I remember reading that poor Jiwoo even issued a statement to clarify and the PD and YT also clearing it up. The report was due to some Japanese journalist misreporting or something like that. And I remember seeing a YouTube video about Lee Byun Hung also making a public acknowledgement that the stories were totally false during that fan meeting in the Tokyo Dome where more than 40,000 fans turned up. The thing is, it's true that Jiwoo was made the scapegoat and that wasn't nice or fair to her.

Thanks for the input apple red!

Guest ellabel

Thanks for the eps. 11 & 12 summaries antisocialnot (hehe.. i like ur nick)... anybody who can translate pls.... Rosepetal? ripgal? msau? kamsahamnida! :)

andrewujin... love ur siggie... i dont remember seeing LJW carrying CJW.... they look sweet...

ok I just finished watching episode 7 and it was good! Personally it just feels like a regular American TV show where everything gets solved in 1-2 episodes and then a new storyline emerges. Isn't it suppose to be a 3 part mini series anyways? I don't see why people are complaining that HDK turned weak...well the girl hasn't eaten or slept in 48 hours you would feel weak too...hahah Seriously, I thought she stayed true to her character.

I think the key to this series is that you have to be open minded. Take For example the show 24, do you think all that stuff happens in 24 hours? And for airport security I'm pretty sure their protocols are not exactly the same on the show for security reasons (Correct me if I'm wrong)

In my opinion I find this show highly entertaining. Reading this forum makes the day go faster at work.hehehe I like reading everyone's opinions on this show. It's bloody fantastic :D Keep up the good work!

Hahaha!!! cathycasi21, you are right! I guess HDG gets hungry and exhausted too. I wud if i painted a huge bird, got busted for drugs and incarcerated, supervised cleaning of the whole airport and looking at the sekshi bod of both LJJ and LJW. :P:lol:

I think CJW's acting is only at par with the type of material she is given and how the PD wud want her to interpret it. She can only stretch so much. She already established her spunk and cool demeanor in the early eppies. She was never portrayed as feisty or loud so until a particular scene calls for her initial serious, no-nonsense personality to come out then we'll be given what is only required. That's just my take on Ji woo's acting.

I guess there's a creative license to do things in the most colorful and exag way esp. for the small screen. Sometimes, we only have to suspend our disbelief or pass it on as mere entertainment with no artistic value or brain needed.

Guest andrewujin

The link .swf can be downloaded but no application available to watch. i dont know what problem with it. window media player cannot run with that file and some other usual programs cannot either.

so I have to go to starjiwoo site to watch it. It works well. :D

thanks Hyc for sharing.

.swf is a flash file so you'll need flash player to play it (although i'm not sure whether vlan can play it)

andrewujin... love ur siggie... i dont remember seeing LJW carrying CJW.... they look sweet...

Hahaha!!!

:) thanks.. i stayed up till 4 in the morning (cause my photoshop keep shutting down for me) to do it after procrastinating .... its from the new pictures release of them having fun in the island, the pictures of the trip to island turned out really nice (on pg 92 7875posted the pictures of them)....i think its also one of those edited out scenes...

Guest clride

I'm not a fan of any of the actors and actresses in this drama but the fact that this whole plot revolves around the airport makes it so watchable.

Guest Madrasta

At least I am getting positive notes about the series. However, CJW is CJW and regardless of its story line, I am sure I am going to be captivated by it. Looking forward to watching it.

so I have to go to starjiwoo site to watch it. It works well.

thanks Hyc for sharing.

dear Yessy...... all the preview that I download work well with GOM player. Just search this program and installed. Now mostly I use GOM player to watch AC Raw and it's easy to drag the English Sub too. Hope it's help.

Pix from MBC Web Site for today...Only JS and MW

Handsome JS

1182505903_2217.jpg

1182505907_5237.jpg

1182505911_9179.jpg

1182505915_6922.jpg

1182505919_1339.jpg

1182506202_7986.jpg

1182506205_9565.jpg

Dr. MW..she is pretty.

1182506510_1819.jpg

1182506514_2987.jpg

1182506516_1057.jpg

1182506519_6616.jpg

1182506523_1441.jpg

1182506761_3522.jpg

1182506765_3984.jpg

I want to know she will steal JS back or give him up.

Lots Lots of Pretty Han Do Kyung from Episode 5 - 10

Reposted from Starjiwoo....Many Thanks for Wonderful Screencap

aircity51.jpg

aircity52.jpg

aircity53.jpg

aircity54.jpg

aircity55.jpg

aircity56.jpg

aircity57.jpg

From Episode 6

aircity61.jpg

aircity62.jpg

aircity63.jpg

aircity64.jpg

aircity65.jpg

all pix from painting scene are very cute indeed......

From Episode 7

aircity71.jpg

aircity72.jpg

aircity73.jpg

From Episode 8

aircity81.jpg

aircity82.jpg

aircity83.jpg

aircity84.jpg

aircity85.jpg

From Lovely Episode 9

aircity91.jpg

aircity92.jpg

aircity93.jpg

aircity94.jpg

aircity95.jpg

From Latest AC Episode 10

aircity101.jpg

aircity102.jpg

aircity103.jpg

aircity104.jpg

aircity105.jpg

Guest ripgal

A poll/survey for Best Couple conducted by DCINSIDE

1. Merry Daegu & Defense Battle - Ji Hyun Woo & Lee Hana

2. Capital Scandal - Kang Ji Hwan & Han Ji Min

3. Air City - Lee Jung Jae & Choi Ji Woo

credits: DC/ kdocn

----

o/t: Ellabel, I'm still rooting for the AC couple. The JS-DK couple still works for me.. it's just that I have too many favs lately..^_^

Guest thunderbolt

Soonjap, thanks for taking the time to list the 10 reasons. *muahk*

I like Reasons 6-8 best of all (even if they're the same as my two, hehe). :blush:

Reason 2 (the music bit) is good too. Reason 3... ah, that's a relief to know. I prefer CJW in spunky roles (Mr. Duke, for instance), not forlorn and weepy ones although I know she's more famous for the latter. :vicx:

At the very least, watch episodes 1 through 4.

OK, I promise to do that. ;)

...a colleague of LJJ"s character, I'm beginning to like more and more. It seems like she is the only one who has stayed true to form in her character. She's spunky, spirited, funny and gives as well as she gets. I really like her and she's quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in this series.

Supporting characters are always important to me and often determine whether I will continue watching a drama or dump it quickly. If there are spirited minor characters in AC who can act and are fun to watch, then that's a major plus point.

Reason 9: It wouldn't be fair of me to state that this series doesn't have its faults. I think I've written plenty on that. BUT...there is an "up" side to it. Some of it IS funny. I know it's not supposed to be and I don't think it was the intention of the writer(s) or the director, but somehow, it IS. And that's worth something.

Ha, sounds like Witch Amusement which I never watched but enjoyed vicariously through javabeans's blog. Oops, I'm off-topic. Sorry.

You can always stop if you don't think you can stomach it anymore.

You bet I will. And thanks again for the encouragement to at least give this drama, LJJ's first in more than 10 years, a shot. :P

Archived