[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest koreandramafan

It's lacking "oommpphhhh!!!" as you so eloquently put it :lol: because we, the viewers, did NOT see any kind of romantic build up to that kiss moment. It's like, "HUH? Where did that come from?" And I have to tell you, I'm getting heartily sick of reacting this way. It would have been more appropriate for her to have embraced him and said something like, "If you want someone to lean on, I'm here for you." But that kiss just came from seemingly out of nowhere. And it took me off guard, which it's not supposed to do. Just as Javabeans explained in her blog, this is THE primary problem with this series. The writer(s) are not taking the time to develop neither the characters nor their interactions with each other. They are always leaving either people or situations hanging and that's why this series is turning out to be so dissastisfying. It's like getting to have a nibble of the most wonderful [insert your favorite food/beverage here] and then having it taken away from you. It always leaves you wanting for more, but in this series, we're not getting it back for a real taste.

And why is it that there are more viewers who sense a more romantic connection between DK and HJ? Probably because they have a lot more scenes TOGETHER (HELLO, WRITER(S)! DUH?!?). As it stands now, neither DK nor JS know that much about each other and yet we expect these two leading characters to just offer up their lips to each other without doing so? I just don't buy it - and I wouldn't take it even if it was offered up to me for free.

You may not like this, but I actually liked the scene between JS and MW. She feels like a genuine character to me and I think her scenes with JS are believable. And you won't like this even more but I could sense a truer romantic vibe between these two than the one between JS and DK. And...even worse, strangely enough, I could actually empathize with this character and for the first time, I felt like I understood her and her pain of letting her love go.

And I think that she came to the airport to see if there was a remote chance that the two of them could have a chance at love once more because she saw him outside her apartment before so she takes a risk in that he still hasn't forgotten her or stopped loving her. However, when she discovers that: (1) he still hasn't forgiven her for leaving him; and (2) he seems to have an interest in another woman, she realizes that whatever chance she thought she had, is now gone and that she can't reclaim what's been already lost. For me, it didn't seem like it was emotional blackmail. It was as if she was cutting her losses and going on with her life so that he could do the same. Why hold onto someone who seems pretty determined not to come back? I think she's trying to do him the favor as well as herself by moving on and finding some kind of closure.

Having stated this, there is still this issue of her "illness" that the writer(s) have NOT addressed. There are 3 possible scenarios that the idiot writer(s) could take with this: (1) Not address it at all and JS will never know what really happened to MW; (2) MW will have a recurrence of her cancer again and inadvertantly, JS overhears her conversation with her doctor friend; (3) MW faints just a few feet away from JS and DK and JS takes MW to the hospital where he learns about her cancer. What do all of these implications could mean? Well, my imagination tells me the following possibilities, after watching so many of these similar kind of scenarios:

1. Not addressing it at all: Well, the writer(s) have done a pretty good job so far in not addressing many important issues, so the viewer is not supposed to worry about it. After all, the writers didn't so why should anyone else?

2. MW's doctor friend tell her over the phone that MW must come to the hospital ASAP as her tests show that her cancer has reappeared and as MW asks, "What? My cancer's returned?", JS just happens to be walking and stops just behind her to be able to eavesdrop. JS then pulls her into an empty office, exam room, lounge, [insert your own private area here] and demands for an answer. **MW tearfully tells him the truth about her illness and JS is shocked and hurt and demands to know why she never told him. She explains that she didn't want to hold him back or see him put his life on hold while she was going through this disease, which didn't guarantee her survival anyway. JS insists that she should have told him with MW saying it wouldn't have changed anything because if she had to do it over again, she would still do the same thing. JS storm off and doesn't appear at the airport for a couple days and neither does MW, which makes DK very nervous. She tries calling him but although JS looks down at his phone and the caller ID flashes "New Love", he doesn't answer. DK then goes to try to find MW but is told that she had taken a leave of absence and will not be returning to the airport anytime soon. HJ, (because he's HJ) finds out about this and assumes the worst and pleads with DK to drop him for good. DK refuses, saying she knows there's a reasonable explanation. Meanwhile, JS, although he's been MIA for a couple of days, is shown standing in front of MW's apartment door. He nervously rings the doorbell and the door opens but it's not MW. Instead, it's her doctor friend who has stopped by to pick up a few things for MW. JS, startled, demands to know where MW is. Her doctor friend tells her that MW has been admitted to the cancer center to start treatment right away. JS rushes there to meet with her but finds that she's sleeping. He stands in the doorway to her room and begins to tear up to see her with all the tubes inserted in her body. He walks in slowly and sits next to her bedside and lays his head down near her hand. Next morning, MW wakes up and glances down and is surprised to see JS there. He wakens, and asks her how she's feeling. She replies that she's doing better than she expected but what was he doing here? He tells her honestly that he doesn't know what to think or do regarding her and that he's confused. MW asks JS: Do you love DK? When JS doesn't answer right away, MW tells him not to be fearful about hurting her feelings but to be honest. JS nods. MW tells him that his place right now is not with her but with DK because she's the one he needs and loves. MW thanks him for their past and for caring for her but that it's finally time to let the past go and embrace the future. MW tells him he should go and he tells her that if she needs anything but MW cuts him off and tells him, "I don't think I will but if I do...I'll let you know." JS leaves the hospital in tears but smiles as he thinks of DK and rushes to find her. It's nighttime and DK, worried, is in her office looking out the window when JS bursts in. He apologizes for being MIA and tells her that he's stopped running away because he's found his home base. She tears as she smiles and she rushes into his arms as they embrace and then later kiss sweetly.

3. JS is walking through the hospital to DK's office when he spots MW walking a few feet away. Her steps suddenly falters and she collapses onto the ground. Shocked, JS rushes to her side and shouts for medical emergency care. The ambulance takes her to the hospital where her friend rushes her to the exam room. Later on, a frantic JS demands the nurse who comes out of the room to know what's happening and she tells him that her cancer has reappeared and she's in critical condition. JS is shocked to find out and then waits until MW is conscious to ask her what happened. See # 2 starting with the 2 astericks (**) and same scenario from then onwards.

There's no rush really. I find that like someone posted earlier, if you drop your expectations to a really LOW level, you can actually enjoy it with humor. Yes, I know, I'm not supposed to laugh but come on...the absurdities are so many, I can't help it but laugh. I'm just gonna watch it for LJJ because, and you won't believe I'm writing this but...well...he's hot. Sadly, that's all this series has going for it. And that was my 1.5 cents worth.

Actually, "All In" was a great action genre because it captured both the thrill of the chase as well as having those great love scenes! I thought one of the writers of this series originally penned "All In"! I think regardless of what genre it is, it basically needs a good storyteller and unfortunately, the last few episodes from 5 onwards has not been one of them.

The producer and the scriptwriters should be sacked. soonjap and company should be employed to potter around with the current lame plot. Don't think I even wanna watch Air City after visiting this thread and reading the comments despite having downloaded episodes 1-6. Hopefully, Part II would be more sensible !

Guest hanihash

The producer and the scriptwriters should be sacked. soonjap and company should be employed to potter around with the current lame plot. Don't think I even wanna watch Air City after visiting this thread and reading the comments despite having downloaded episodes 1-6. Hopefully, Part II would be more sensible !

I wouldn't be that negative koreandramafan. If you take some time to read all the postings, most of us here really do love this drama, and certainly love one or more of the cast. We are not denigrating it and the venting is not for lack of love but rather from incurable addiction to k-dramas.

While we can't do anything about the plot at this stage, we can contribute our opinions in a public discussion among equals in all our colourful self-expressions. I wouldn't give up watching for anything and will stay glued to the end. Hoping and praying some things will get better and the drama will surprise us yet.

I think being able to discuss, vent and explore possibilities has helped me to enjoy the experience of sharing. I could watch in total silence, not visit this thread, and not discuss anything but I'd be exploding inside. But because we are all watching in anticipation of the unexpected is what keeps us going. If you don't even try, it would be a wasted opportunity to experience a ground-breaking drama in the making.

Like someone said earlier, its just a drama. But my enjoyment of it has been increased by the stimulating discussions on this thread. You be the judge!!!

Guest ellabel

actually, i still feel that DK & JS look much better together. perhaps the reason y they seem not to show that they like each other is because of their characters. both are cool outwardly & don't really express their feelings outright. i am anticipating what's gonna happen in the next few epis, esp since the reason y MW left JS might be revealed. we might get to see a DK who will go all out to keep JS.

let's just keep anticipating & believe that this drama will turn out to meet our expectations. :)

I agree. I think there is more excitement in their relationship considering the traits of each character. All those subtlety, innuendos and seeming reluctance to move forward only heightens my anticipation when the chemistry of this couple will finally, finally explode on screen.

by the way, about the kiss, yeah, i think it was really a bad attempt of the writers to revive the ratings. :sweatingbullets: instead they should just sit down, think hard on improving the excitement of the plot ... somehow, actually, it reminds me of Jumong (don't get me wrong, i'm a Jumong fan too).. but the writer seems to loose more and more focus as the show goes (after the 30th episode, Jumong also tends to lose focus)..... honestly, i think the writers should for a moment not look at what fans want (thus i think that's why they come up with that kiss scene) and instead look into themselves and find back their inspiration to write and the clear mind to nest the plots together...by the way, don't the writers get their scripts reviewed first before proceed on filming it?

they have so much potential, if only they can start over.......

no matter what it is, i'm going to watch till the end. put my critical analysis aside, and just enjoy it as it is.... :)

What a postive feedback for the writers, andrewujin. They started out so well so i guess they just need more focus and direction. Contrary to Jumong, Air City has only 16 eppies so i think the writers are trying to put in too much stuff which spoiled it. Isnt it there will be part 2 and 3 of AC. Why not focus on 2-3 airport scenarios or issues so that they will have enough time to build and develop each situation and produce a more solid and cohesive story.

I agree with hanihash. The discusiions, venting and exchanges here make Air City a worthwhile watch. I dont think it's bad per se... Believe me, I've watched a lot of K-dramas which are worst. The mere fact that it the characters and scenes are being debated on is proof enough that it is worth watching. Whereas some K- dramas have no redeeming values at all and you will stop watching after the first eppie, Air City has other attractions beside the sotry. Besides, one's taste may not be similar to yours so dont be disheartened, koreandramafan. It's a waste not to watch the 6 eppies you've painstakingly downloaded. :)

Guest andrewujin

koreandramafan, don't just because of the criticisms here that you decide not to watch Air City. go ahead and watch it then you'll see the real picture (i would say it is still quite good relatively to some dramas i have watched, its just that we have higher expectations and thus the criticisms but that doesn't mean that it's entirely lousy).

not watching is as wasteful as Air City's "un-utilized" potential....

by the way, thanks Hyc, for the epi 10 NG....

Guest gracew

wondering if PD cut this scene from Ep.9...

If yes, shamed!! I wanna see DG and JS in bed room ^^

From repost by jiwoolove

Guess so, didn't see this at all.

I'm definitely not giving up on this drama. There are some other K-dramas that I've given up before.

i was laughing at the scene where HJ refused to let the authorities have his notebook........

maybe the PD didn't let us see this part intentionally cause it's meant to be part of a larger story? like show what happened btw them at night?

cause the scene of them at the pier was abruptly cut to the next morning. so anything could have happened in btw

I've been following this drama series and it is quite refreshing from the other korean dramas I've seen. Just saw episode 10 where the airport was in a frenzy over the baggage system, and had to make a quick comment. I know this is just a show, but think the writers should have researched more before writing that into the script since it might not look good for the airport itself. All the major international airports would have had a backup fail-safe in place if such a situation ever happened in real life. Yes it issue would have to be monitored, but the fail-safe would have kicked in within the hour. Can't imagine the chaos which could have occurred during the time they took to have the meeting to decide on what to do, with at least 1 plane coming in or leaving the airport every 3-5 mins. The storyline helps the characters but not the airport.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest hanihash

Did they cut those harmless looking bedroom scenes from Episode 9 just so they could add more time for the boat ride from the island back to Incheon airport? you can see the two of them on the boat looking up at the sky for no apparent reason (For a minute there I thought a storm was brewing, but no its just one of those nice scenery shots) at the end of Episode 9 and again at the start of Episode 10. Maybe they should have left the bedroom scene in instead. Would have made more sense.

Episode 10 was interesting because I saw many things for the first time.

* First time I see Jiwoo actually drive a car by herself

* First time I realized she is the only woman in the boardroom when the Airport head honchos meet. Are there so few women in top management at the airport?

* First time I saw a person get x-rayed and emerged unharmed on the baggage carousel with a victory sign intact. Do people do this a lot at airports soonjap?

* First time I realized how much care airports take with my luggage that explains why it gets re-routed to Dubai when I am landing in London.

* First time I realized KJS wasn't just being cute when he shovels down a heaping spoonful of rice. That is the way he usually eats.

* First time I realised LJJ isn't acting. He is so good at playing the slightly bashful, somewhat clumsy and sometimes brash way that a guy who is interested in a hot babe would behave that he looks for real.

After seeing Jiwoo with glamourously hunky co-stars like Lee Byung Hun, Bae Yong Joon, Kwon Sang Woo and Yutaka Takenouchi, I must say that Lee Jung Jae is a totally different cup of tea. I mean he doesn't even try to be a movie star, and he is so true to life that I'd probably bump into him along the corridors of Incheon airport should I ever get there one day.

Aside from that? Still no sign of life in HDK. I've seen her glamourous wardrode, her superwoman prowess at the airport and okay, she is a big girl now and she don't cry no more, but when am I gonna see some fire in those tired eyes??? Come on woman, look alive!!! There has got to be more to life than the luggage sorter surely....Okay, okay, I guess I'll just have to tune in next weekend to find out. My personal cliffhanger. Sigh!!!

I think that this Air City drama is not that bad. It's just because we all have high expectation on this series.

Well, just like everyone here in this forum, I think the production of Air City should visit this forum to make the series better.

Guest cathycasi21

I think that this Air City drama is not that bad. It's just because we all have high expectation on this series.

Well, just like everyone here in this forum, I think the production of Air City should visit this forum to make the series better.

I think that's soo true. To tell you the truth I had really low expectations and I'm really enjoying this series.

Guest whitemomo

After watching "Air City", it becomes my favorite K-drama this year. Being a fan of CJW, I watched almost all her dramas, even the story of the the Air City is not my favorite type, it indeed caught my sight. Especially the very first time to know Mr. LJJ. And now, I'm totally a fan of LJJ, he's sooooooo charming in some way. Nice to have LJJ working with CJW, great chemistry, great partnership even they didn't have much scenes taken together so far. I enjoy watching this drama very much. Thanks to the producer and director that brought CJW and LJJ together in this drama for the audience. I'm soooooo happy when watching Air City every week. And thanks to the fans who support this drama and made comments on the board. :w00t:

Guest skygazer

thats why i prefer to watch the drama first before reading other people's opinions about it, they are highly contaminated that they tend to steer me out and rob me the originality of my first impression...hehehe (especially those meaty reviews)

imho, what AC lacks in characters developments it made up in other areas (like great casts, nice scenes and camera angles, main roles chemistry, the pace, etc) and the suspense keeps my eyes glued, so all is not really lost....

comparing it with other korean dramas i've seen, this is still the best!

my apology for coughing up my two cents...

Guest soonjap

Did they cut those harmless looking bedroom scenes from Episode 9 just so they could add more time for the boat ride from the island back to Incheon airport? you can see the two of them on the boat looking up at the sky for no apparent reason (For a minute there I thought a storm was brewing, but no its just one of those nice scenery shots) at the end of Episode 9 and again at the start of Episode 10. Maybe they should have left the bedroom scene in instead. Would have made more sense.

:lol::lol::lol: First of all, shame on you for writing such witty and funny comments that made me spit out my coffee as I burst into laughter at my desk in my office, as my colleagues all turned to look at me. I'm sure they think I'm nuts. Anyhoo...I think they cut this scene out because as you remember the recent press conference where the director told the media that they were going to "regroup" and do some editing/rescripting of the future episodes due to the criticisms they received from the viewers? I would venture to say that this scene was probably one of the "edited" scenes. Uh huh...because the kiss scene made so much more sense, eh? Not. I just don't think that any "intimate" scene like this would have been helpful. I would have liked to have seen more "professional" interactions - kind of like the ones from the very beginning of the episode where JS enslists DK's help in interpreting. With more scenes like this, there would be a gradual buildup of feelings, mutual respect, admiration and attraction that would be more palpable than just setting up in any old romantic place without any preamble and telling the actors: "Here, look romantic and then kiss!" Or maybe it's just me but I don't get stories like this.

Episode 10 was interesting because I saw many things for the first time.

* First time I realized she is the only woman in the boardroom when the Airport head honchos meet. Are there so few women in top management at the airport?

* First time I saw a person get x-rayed and emerged unharmed on the baggage carousel with a victory sign intact. Do people do this a lot at airports soonjap?

1. As in the U.S. and sadly, all around the world, there are few women in the boardrooms in Korea. HOWEVER, there are more than just 1 woman in the boardroom at the REAL Incheon airport. As a matter of fact, I believe there are 5 women and 12 men who are board members at In Cheon. I know, however, that the operational officer and administrative officers are both males with the assistant administrative officer is female. I think it's she who's providing the information to the production staff of what goes on at the airport. I think the writers/director put DK as the only woman to accentuate 2 things: (1) She's an outstanding and accomplished woman who had the you-know-what to take over a position normally given to a man; and (2) visibly (on camera, that is) she would stand out amongst all the other males.

2. And no, people do NOT get on baggage carousels and come out unharmed. This was just sloppy work provided by the director/production team who wanted to film the scene quickly. They would have to halt the baggage carousel and take them apart to figure out what was wrong with it. They would never have approved of a person going through it. That was just sensationalism that the director threw in there to "thrill" the viewers. My goodness, my stomach hurts when I think of it. I laughed myself silly when I saw this. Really. I was eating a burrito and spit it out in laughter (kind of like what I did with my coffee just moments ago) when I watched this Sunday night. Ridiculous doesn't even cover it. What I'd like to know is why the official In Cheon Airport staff have not complained about the series botching up the reality of how a real airport operates? No wonder our luggage ends up in Dubai when it's supposed to go to London.

* First time I realized how much care airports take with my luggage that explains why it gets re-routed to Dubai when I am landing in London.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is what made me spit out my coffee! Brilliant!!

First time I realised LJJ isn't acting. He is so good at playing the slightly bashful, somewhat clumsy and sometimes brash way that a guy who is interested in a hot babe would behave that he looks for real. After seeing Jiwoo with glamourously hunky co-stars like Lee Byung Hun, Bae Yong Joon, Kwon Sang Woo and Yutaka Takenouchi, I must say that Lee Jung Jae is a totally different cup of tea. I mean he doesn't even try to be a movie star, and he is so true to life that I'd probably bump into him along the corridors of Incheon airport should I ever get there one day.

People have always said LJJ is very down to earth kind of guy and I believe him. I think he studied architecture or designing or something like that so he actually designed and decorated all of his restaurants. He owns a chain of Italian restaurants called "Il Mare" after the movie that he and Jeon Ji Hyun starred in together. And do you remember his "playful" scenes with MW when they did that flashback scene? That's how he usually is in real life. I remember seeing all the interviews he had with Jang Dong Gun in the movie "Typhoon" where LJJ was very playful, goofy and witty. And he's a very natural actor which I like, which means that he makes it look like he's not acting at all. By the way, if you haven't checked out "Typhoon", you should. If you like LJJ's bod now, you should have seen it in this movie. There's a scene where LJJ's character plays football (the U.S. kind, and not soccer) at the beach and he's shirtless...wow! It's worth seeing the movie just for that. But I liked this movie very much. But be warned: there are very little if any "love" scenes. This is purely an action genre movie but well worth it, I think. But maybe that's because JDG is my favorite actor. But I digress...

Aside from that? Still no sign of life in HDK. I've seen her glamourous wardrode, her superwoman prowess at the airport and okay, she is a big girl now and she don't cry no more, but when am I gonna see some fire in those tired eyes??? Come on woman, look alive!!! There has got to be more to life than the luggage sorter surely....Okay, okay, I guess I'll just have to tune in next weekend to find out. My personal cliffhanger. Sigh!!!

*Sigh* I don't know. I think that CJW is lost mostly because of the ambiguity of the script. For example, do you remember the part where DK tells MW that JS has become hurt? MW replies that she'll try to go look for him. Then next scene is of her standing on the escalator. They do a close-up of her. What for? And that sappy "I'm-so-sad" music comes on, like she just went through some soul-tormenting scene prior to this, which she didn't. The music and that close-up was so inappropriate and out of place that I just rolled my eyes. Now they're just going in for effects and again, absurdity reigns. The scripts (once again, it's those dam*** writers) will give a general direction of how a character and/or role will take shape and develop. But if no cues are given in the scripts, it can doom an actor or an actress, particularly, if the actress doesn't vocalize her concerns. And...I'm probably going to be thrown tomatoes for it, but I don't consider CJW a great actress. She's good...but not great. I consider Jeon Do Hyun (recent best actress winner at Cannes) a great actress. She's totally absorbing regardless of what role she's doing. And she's the kind of actress who speaks up and asks for direction when she wants it or if the script isn't clear enough. Kim Jung Eun is also a very good actress because she's not afraid to vocalize either her dissatisfaction with the script or her character when she feels it's going in the wrong direction. I'm not sure whether CJW is aware that her character is coming off as tired and worn rather than an empowering executive with fire in her veins, but I agree with you that something within her needs to change. I think we'll all be looking forward to this weekend to see if she can get it together enough to relight her spark, which she desperately needs. She can't depend on her past laurels. As an effective actress, she needs to not be afraid to continually evolve and change. Otherwise, I'm afraid she'll be rendered useless and THAT would be a great shame.

The other problem with DK is that her actions and her wardrobe simply don't match. If you look at her wardrobe (and I do because...well...there's not a whole lot that's keeping me occupied while watching), it screams out "power". She wears bold patterns and colors and sleek, form-fitting pants that lets people know, "Don't mess with me. You'll regret it if you do." BUT...and you knew there was going to be one, didn't you? She's supposed be tough and predatory, seeking to protect her territory (the Airport) and never let her guard down. But instead of looking tough, she just comes off looking vulnerable all the time.

Ok, you won't believe this, but I'm finding the discussions we're having on this thread to be more stimulating and interesting and...well...downright funnier than the series we're supposed to be watching!

Exactamonde. I couldn't have said it better myself!

thats why i prefer to watch the drama first before reading other people's opinions about it, they are highly contaminated that they tend to steer me out and rob me the originality of my first impression...hehehe (especially those meaty reviews)

imho, what AC lacks in characters developments it made up in other areas (like great casts, nice scenes and camera angles, main roles chemistry, the pace, etc) and the suspense keeps my eyes glued, so all is not really lost....

comparing it with other korean dramas i've seen, this is still the best!

my apology for coughing up my two cents...

Never apologize for expressing your opinions, unless they're illegal. Your 2 cents is worth just as much as mine! And generally, mine aren't even worth 2 cents! :sweatingbullets: By the way, if this is the best KDrama series that you've seen, can I ask which you've seen so far? Because believe me, there are far better ones than this. And I can recommend them via PM if you're interested. Just a thought.

Guest melodrama

i know i'm a little behind bc i just finished watching episode 7 and 8. however, i was just wondering if somebody could clarify the connection between kim jung min aka alan w/ wang wei >< thank you~

Guest ripgal

People have always said LJJ is very down to earth kind of guy and I believe him. I think he studied architecture or designing or something like that so he actually designed and decorated all of his restaurants. He owns a chain of Italian restaurants called "Il Mare" after the movie that he and Jeon Ji Hyun starred in together. And do you remember his "playful" scenes with MW when they did that flashback scene? That's how he usually is in real life. I remember seeing all the interviews he had with Jang Dong Gun in the movie "Typhoon" where LJJ was very playful, goofy and witty. And he's a very natural actor which I like, which means that he makes it look like he's not acting at all. By the way, if you haven't checked out "Typhoon", you should. If you like LJJ's bod now, you should have seen it in this movie. There's a scene where LJJ's character plays football (the U.S. kind, and not soccer) at the beach and he's shirtless...wow! It's worth seeing the movie just for that. But I liked this movie very much. But be warned: there are very little if any "love" scenes. This is purely an action genre movie but well worth it, I think. But maybe that's because JDG is my favorite actor. But I digress...

I shouldn't be venturing onto my LJJ frenzy mode again. Cos I can go on forever...:P But I agree with what you said about LJJ. I saw some of the NGs and he was so playful and witty..the smiles and laughters were so genuine. In fact, CJW is also a playful one offset. That's why I mentioned that LJJ and CJW seemed to have the chemistry off set compared to when they're on set. And I don't really blame it on them for not having that oozing chemistry on set tho...the directors and writers seemed to have lost their sense of direction in terms of the storyline that even the casts chemistry cannot salvage the drama. :crazy: Again, I'll stick to this till the very end just because of LJJ.

And talking about Typhoon, LJJ was OOZING HOTNESS you bet! I didn't really like Typhoon as it failed below my expectations. But LJJ and JDG was yummy..:wub:

The other problem with DK is that her actions and her wardrobe simply don't match. If you look at her wardrobe (and I do because...well...there's not a whole lot that's keeping me occupied while watching), it screams out "power". She wears bold patterns and colors and sleek, form-fitting pants that lets people know, "Don't mess with me. You'll regret it if you do." BUT...and you knew there was going to be one, didn't you? She's supposed be tough and predatory, seeking to protect her territory (the Airport) and never let her guard down. But instead of looking tough, she just comes off looking vulnerable all the time.

Ditto. Agreed. I was rethinking about DK's character..I was impressed when I started AC because they portrayed her as the strong, determined and willed woman. But after Ep 5, she lost her touch. Sure she had the look (as in dress code), but her expressions from then were just like uhh..back to the sadistic role type in Winter Sonata. I can accept that they're trying to make DK somebody in guise of a strong personality but instead a normal human who is vulnerable within, but I'm still not impressed on how they tried to make her sad and pouty all the time. I want to see the OOMMPPHHH :lol: in her. Where is it now? :unsure:

Guest popcorn5

PLEASE help.

I'm trying to DL ep 7 "AIR CITY", but after finished DL, it says "window media player" CAN'T play. Anyone knows how I can play this movie to watch ONLINE by DL????????? Please help me. THANKS in advance. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::rolleyes: :tongue2: :unsure::blink:

Guest cathycasi21

PLEASE help.

I'm trying to DL ep 7 "AIR CITY", but after finished DL, it says "window media player" CAN'T play. Anyone knows how I can play this movie to watch ONLINE by DL????????? Please help me. THANKS in advance. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::rolleyes: :tongue2: :unsure::blink:

Where are you downloading it from? Have you downloaded divx? Some vids usually require that program to play in windows media player..sorry if I can't be anymore of help.

How many episode for Air City? 16, 20 or more than 20 episodes?

This is a bit of a tricky question..hehe I'm getting conflicting reports that this part was 20 episodes but someone a couple days ago said it was going to be 16. On the front page it says that Air city is a 3 part mini series. I don't know if LJJ or CJW will still be acting in the 2nd/3rd part or whether there will be a more parts at all.

Archived