[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

comparing it with other korean dramas i've seen, this is still the best!

I'm shocked! you are missing out a lot of stuff, my friend (Thank You for one..) :sweatingbullets:. But, to be fair, Air City is NOT the worst drama I've seen so far.. and I do watch plenty. The fact that I'm still coming back here speaks for itself :)

I'm trying to DL ep 7 "AIR CITY", but after finished DL, it says "window media player" CAN'T play. Anyone knows how I can play this movie to watch ONLINE by DL????????? Please help me. THANKS in advance. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::rolleyes: :tongue2: :unsure::blink:

Try downloading k-lite codec pack. Most of the time it's the solution for similar issues.

i hate it when i top the page............................ <_<

Guest popcorn5

Where are you downloading it from? Have you downloaded divx? Some vids usually require that program to play in windows media player..sorry if I can't be anymore of help.

This is a bit of a tricky question..hehe I'm getting conflicting reports that this part was 20 episodes but someone a couple days ago said it was going to be 16. On the front page it says that Air city is a 3 part mini series. I don't know if LJJ or CJW will still be acting in the 2nd/3rd part or whether there will be a more parts at all.

Hi,

Tnx for replying my request.

I downloaded from here (Page 1). I'm new with this link. I watched Ep 1-6 from another link (veoh), there is some1 uploaded online so don't have to DL. Below is the link I downloaded (ep 7 part 1) from. You have any clue? I usually use Vivx to watch movies that required to DL to be able to watch. Please tell me what I have to do. THANKS for your time. Really appreciate. :):w00t:

E01 HQ (STORMIR): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by nad59*

E01 HQ (SPR): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by jtranla*

E02 HQ (STORMIR): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by bibotatu*

E03 HQ (ENTAL): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by bibotatu*

E04 HQ (SPR): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by jtranla*

E05 HQ (Yebbian): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by bibotatu*

E06 HQ (STORMIR): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by jtranla*

E07 HQ (Ental): Part 1|Part 2]|Part 3 *uploaded by bibotatu*

E08 HQ (SToRMiR): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by bibotatu*

E09 HQ (Ental): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by jtranla*

E10 HQ (Rhea): Part 1|Part 2|Part 3 *uploaded by jtranla

I'm shocked! you are missing out a lot of stuff, my friend (Thank You for one..) :sweatingbullets:. But, to be fair, Air City is NOT the worst drama I've seen so far.. and I do watch plenty. The fact that I'm still coming back here speaks for itself :)

Try downloading k-lite codec pack. Most of the time it's the solution for similar issues.

THANKS so much. I will try to see if it works... I'm new to this link. Since I'm new, I really don't know where you can watch ONLINE or Download movies ? there is any place I can do searching or looking for movies?

I watch online all the time, so DL is kind of new to me. I usually watch online from www.veoh.com

But the person who 's been uploading, she just uploaded ep 6. So I'm into this movie so much.. couldn't wait to see what happen next .. THANKS again. :)

Guest andrewujin

if you use the direct link on pg1, then you have to use HJ split to join all the parts of the file together

Guest skygazer

Never apologize for expressing your opinions, unless they're illegal. Your 2 cents is worth just as much as mine! And generally, mine aren't even worth 2 cents! :sweatingbullets: By the way, if this is the best KDrama series that you've seen, can I ask which you've seen so far? Because believe me, there are far better ones than this. And I can recommend them via PM if you're interested. Just a thought.
thank you for the reply soonjap, i would be glad if you PM me the korean drama that you think have good reviews, really appreciate it! thanks...

I'm shocked! you are missing out a lot of stuff, my friend (Thank You for one..) sweatingbullets.gif. But, to be fair, Air City is NOT the worst drama I've seen so far.. and I do watch plenty. The fact that I'm still coming back here speaks for itself smile.gif

i know i must have missed alot of good stuff hehehe my knowledge of korean drama is very limited :blush: pls bear with me...

i've only seen thank you half way, i didnt get the chance to d/l the rest of the eps...and yes i agree it's good in a melodramatic way but i still think AC is better in the sense that it is more entertaining...is all!

Guest ellabel

I agree mangoicy. Definitely, Air City is not a complete failure. There were diverse reactions to it which means it's not a total disappointment. The level of appreciation of each individual varies. Like you, i watched a lot too and there were dramas that i drop after the first eppie so as not to waste time. Since we are contributing many of our precious time and ideas here then Air City may not be as bad afterall. ;)

I finished Thank you last week-end. Considering that I'm not familiar with the actors and not really a fan of any of them, i still enjoyed it. One gauge of mine that a drama is worth watching is when i can finish it in just 1 or 2 sittings. Thank you has an excellent storyline and superbly acted. The little girl is wonderful. She is the life of that drama.

For me I love Air City no matter heavy complain or any discuss about plot or low rating. I still very enjoy every week I watch. I've to mention again people are so diffirent point of views I can't blame. You can love it even some or more people don't satisfy with it. The thing is I'm enjoy and it's enough for me. So happy to see JW every weekend.The great news is...We will have a chance to watch Air City in my Local TV Channel. I've just read the news 2 days ago that our Local TV Channel TITV already bough Air City and will on air soon.....Hooray !!!!! Air City casts and crews you've my fully support !!!! Please make the rest episode...unforgetable hee hee hee....

original-1180149162382911_file.jpg

original-1180149163169096_file.jpg

pix original from W Korea mag. artwork by www.cjwfc.com

Guest apple red

wow, 7875, thanks for the info and the pics.

Watching CJW and LJJ's wardrobe (is that LJJ's mouth had a blood in the right corner), that pic must be taken in Hongkong. Btw, is this photoshop or the real one ??

You are so lucky that AC will broadcasted in your country just weeks after airing in Korea.

BTW, where do you live ? Hongkong , Thaiwan ?

Guest andrewujin

For me I love Air City no matter heavy complain or any discuss about plot or low rating. I still very enjoy every week I watch. I've to mention again people are so diffirent point of views I can't blame. You can love it even some or more people don't satisfy with it. The thing is I'm enjoy and it's enough for me. So happy to see JW every weekend.The great news is...We will have a chance to watch Air City in my Local TV Channel. I've just read the news 2 days ago that our Local TV Channel TITV already bough Air City and will on air soon.....Hooray !!!!! Air City casts and crews you've my fully support !!!! Please make the rest episode...unforgetable hee hee hee....

haha,,.. it seems that you feel exactly the way i feel... i enjoy every episode i watch no matter what it is.....*high 5* :)

Guest alittlebitofjulie

hi.. does anyone know where i can get high resolution version of the pic used on the cover of the OST for Air City? also, the pic that ellabel uses for her banner... i like the mood and lighting and am planning to perhaps use those as references for some photography classes..thanks in advance!

wow, 7875, thanks for the info and the pics.

Watching CJW and LJJ's wardrobe (is that LJJ's mouth had a blood in the right corner), that pic must be taken in Hongkong. Btw, is this photoshop or the real one ??

You are so lucky that AC will broadcasted in your country just weeks after airing in Korea.

BTW, where do you live ? Hongkong , Thaiwan ?

Dear Apple Red....I'm from Thailand. I don't think it's will boardcast that soon dear...but only knew that they'll have AC in my language...I'm very happy !!!

to answer your question....the above pix taken from W Korea Magazine June 07 issue. Such a lots of nice pix of JW. Wrblee and I got it one for each but it's very very expensive...compare to my local magazie. The Magazine price itself not expensive but the shipping fee is :sweatingbullets: very....high indeed but it's worths...coz it's lots of JW nice pix.

hi.. does anyone know where i can get high resolution version of the pic used on the cover of the OST for Air City? also, the pic that ellabel uses for her banner... i like the mood and lighting and am planning to perhaps use those as references for some photography classes..thanks in advance!

I've some....hope you like them.

First one is so big. You can enlarge them....I've it enlarged already 10*15 inch very sharp and clear

1182334594_9943.jpg

Second one

1182336288_1987.jpg

Guest Ripples

Perhaps the drama seems to be going in all directions is bcos so many have given their suggestions/comments (however many cents worth) that the writers are trying to appease & pander to everyone's demands/suggestions that they've somewhat lost focus & have deviated from their original, poor fellas. I, for one, would hate to be given a task & before I cud prove my worth, be told by everyone on how i should go about handling it!

We should perhaps bear in mind that these are professional writers who've previously produced great hits, not a couple of amateurish school kids dabbling in scriptwriting for the very first time! I say...have more trust in them....throw in your comments, by all means, (your contributions are the very essence of a lively & enjoyable thread) but pleeeeease be less critical, more constructive & save your very painful stings till you've watched the drama in its entirety, at the very least.

The seemingly lack of fluidity & continuity in the episodes cud be b'cos we're watching them in dribs & drabs, sometimes without even fully understanding the full content of each episode. One point in view is the one brought up by Hanihash about what's in the PD's point in showing the scene of HDK looking up at the sky on her return boat ride from the island. If she'd read the summary before making her comments, she'd have understood the sigificance of this scene, which is the introduction to the problematic baggage scene, as HDK looks up into the sky & notices the absence of planes, thus giving her a hunch that all is not well at the airport.

To those who've not watched this drama & are deterred by the negative comments of some, i suggest you give AC a try & be your own judge. Do not be swayed by others' opinions, for one man's meat is another's poison.

Guest Rosepetal

Ripples, your comment made me feel so good, I've been saving my comments, since alot of people are saying alot of criticisms here that just turn some poor people off who have not even watched it yet, or even in the middle of it, trying to enjoy the drama....though I finally had to make a comment in Javabean's blog, though not in this thread as much!

I totally agree, "one man's meat can be anothers' poison!", let's not be swayed by others' opinions too much, watch the whole series and judge it for yourself!

haha,,.. it seems that you feel exactly the way i feel... i enjoy every episode i watch no matter what it is.....*high 5* :)

้Yes...ME AND 7875, we are very enjoy watching this drama no matter what any comment said! Coz I'm so happy to see Jiwoo , LJJ and LJW every weekend!! and SO far, I think it's not so bad drama as someone said....Actually, I really like it...

I agree with Ripgal that anyone who have never watched it, pls try yourself and decide it yourself...coz people can have different point of view.

For me, I love this drama no matter what it is!!! Besides, really happy that it'll be shown in my country (Thailand) as 7875 told before but not sure when it'll be aired. Just known it's bought by local TV here that make me over the moon ^^

Guest hanihash

First of all, shame on you for writing such witty and funny comments that made me spit out my coffee as I burst into laughter at my desk in my office, as my colleagues all turned to look at me. I'm sure they think I'm nuts.

The thread seems awfully quiet today. I think everyone is in a state of suspended animation cos Soonjap you can really chill girl! Since I got kinda used to your in-your-face kind of postings I am glad to see you're more relaxed. It sorta caught me by surprise you know. Like reading an announcement that Paris Hilton has decided to go to law school. Sheer disbelief! You go girl! Spit it out every once in a while!

I gotta say that Wednesdays are really hump days especially when you have to attend meeting after meeting. It got to the point that while I was struggling to keep my eyes open during the sleep inducing discussions I started to daydream that my boss looked like Lee Jung Jae. Eeeuuuwww!! That's it, I need a vacation!

Just imagine having to work with someone whose very breath you breathe, whose very voice makes your heart beat faster, and just when you've been thinking about him all day, you turn a corner and there he is. You see no one else...only him. It's this all consuming flame of passion that I want to see burning in HDK eyes. I wanna see her catch her breath, see the longing in her eyes and even when she decides to give him room to bury his past, it shouldn't stop her from thinking about him, dreaming about him, longing for him. Now that would grab me by the heart!

I loved HDK as the female predator lurking just outside the meeting room when she saw KJS with Dr SMW. There was that dangerous glint in her eyes that I just loved. I wanna see that look again. She's gotta fight for the man she loves. No matter how much he loved that good doctor. That was in the past. If he was my man, I'm not letting him go. HDK has got to come to grips with her own past. That is still a mystery thus far and I'm wondering if that's what's holding HDK back?

I am among the legions of CJW fans who can't shake her off because it was through her that I first became acquainted with K-dramas. To me she is Yu Jin personified. Her appeal is not just about her acting but more about her as a person. Much as I know there are many great actresses out there in k-dramaland, this lady has won my deepest respect for being able to do what she does and still remain as sweet as ever. Now that is no mean feat!

I have now classified AirCity more as a "docudrama" rather then a real drama. That way the disappointment with her role as HDK hurts less. The real star of this drama and all that the producers were ever interested in is the airport and that's all there is to it. It was never "Jiwoo City" ever. CJW's character needs more dimension, more depth and more reality because as of now it feels more like she is being used as a fabulously dressed mannequin they just propped up in the airport as eye candy. The PD, sponsors and scriptwriters have six more episodes to make or break this drama and it won't be for lack of Jiwoo's trying.

By the way, I did watch Typhoon and I agree that LJJ, whether undressed or fully clothed in those navy whites, made me catch my breath, an Adonis of a man who commands respect. That final scene when he stands in his Admiral's navy blue uniform was truly a sight to behold.......

Guest hanihash

One point in view is the one brought up by Hanihash about what's in the PD's point in showing the scene of HDK looking up at the sky on her return boat ride from the island. If she'd read the summary before making her comments, she'd have understood the sigificance of this scene, which is the introduction to the problematic baggage scene, as HDK looks up into the sky & notices the absence of planes, thus giving her a hunch that all is not well at the airport.

Thanks for pointing that out ripples. Didn't realise my comment upset you that much. Okay, next time I see no airplanes in the sky, I will remember that it could be because there is something wrong with the luggage sorter at the airport. As I am not Korean, this thread and helpful members have really made me understand it better. My apologies if my sarcasm has upset you. It's hard to be so serious sometimes when things look so ridiculous. Would it be better if we all just praised the drama all the time?

Translation by Hyc

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=11550

2007/06/20

The truth of Lee Jung Jae-Choi Jiwoo’s intimate scene!

11550_1.jpg

MBC drama 'Air City' has stimulated imagination of viewers. Web users have started discussion over the question whether Lee Jung Jae and Choi Jiwoo did spend a night together in the 16th, 17th broadcasting.

Lee Jung Jae and Choi Jiwoo were left behind after the staff had spent the day on the island. The two of them ended up kissing and spent the night on the island. The explanation was that, “Although the scene in the room was not shown in the drama, but the issue on whether they spent the night together was obvious from the meaningful conversation they had the following day.”

The major speculation arises from the scene where the two of them came out from the same hotel room. Some audiences suggested that because of Choi Jiwoo’s lines, “I grow up in France and accustom to this kind of common matter.” Another doubtful point is what Lee Jung Jae said during the meal with the agent who came back from Hong Kong, Choi Jiwoo and Lee Jin Wook, “I am going out with Han DG now.” The drama itself did not give a clear account.

The relationship of the two persons is just shown by the kissing scene. But when the official web of “Air City” posted the photo which was not seen in the drama, once again it causes suspicion. They were wearing the same clothes in the scene the next morning. Thus the replies posted by viewers at the internet all express their curiosity, “Is there a bed scene?”

On the other hand, the episode to be broadcasted on the 23rd would be showing scenes of LJJ and CJW battling the problems of super notebook and counterfeit paper moneys circulation with the criminals. Furthermore, the process of taking in US dollar in Hong Kong bank would appear.

(Note: this paragraph is literally translated, not too sure about it.) :sweatingbullets::P

Picture provided by NEWSIS

copyright ⓒ innolife.com

Guest Ripples

Thanks for pointing that out ripples. Didn't realise my comment upset you that much. Okay, next time I see no airplanes in the sky, I will remember that it could be because there is something wrong with the luggage sorter at the airport. As I am not Korean, this thread and helpful members have really made me understand it better. My apologies if my sarcasm has upset you. It's hard to be so serious sometimes when things look so ridiculous. Would it be better if we all just praised the drama all the time?

Sarcasm is the weapon of the insecured, & i'm not so petty as to be so easily upset. No, we dont have to praise the drama all the time, was just trying to clear a point....sorry if i've upset you.

Archived