[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

7 hours ago, Norah Saadah said:

This is me in ig. 

Indeed, the_sweetest.things 's posts were always sweet and heartwarming. 

hello lisa030795!! we've talked to each other already. I'm carebers btw ;) i like your acct too you know :wub: 

i'm not a believer of zodiac signs per se but it's interesting to know Binnie & Shinhye's compatability.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha, do you think so chingu? They better announce 2nd season of mota straight away:sweatingbullets:

from the looks of it, Jenga vid will hit it's 1M mark within this week :scream: 

yes, in our sweet dreams...we'll get MoA S2 and their behind the scene photoshoot :crazy: 

somebody is impatient :P:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

hello lisa030795!! we've talked to each other already. I'm carebers btw ;) i like your acct too you know :wub: 

i'm not a believer of zodiac signs per se but it's interesting to know Binnie & Shinhye's compatability.

Hello to you too rori0711 aka carebers ... yes we did converse before though quite sometime back. You know something, I am not a zodiac believer either.  The little writeup was done for fun, for the love of our OTP.  But we do not need zodiac to see how compatible they are, do we? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Norah Saadah said:

Hello to you too rori0711 aka carebers ... yes we did converse before though quite sometime back. You know something, I am not a zodiac believer either.  The little writeup was done for fun, for the love of our OTP.  But we do not need zodiac to see how compatible they are, do we? 

it was a lot of fun ;)

We have seen and heard enough to say that they fit each other well :wub:

• Like 2

This clip surely deserves to be placed here. Our magical couple's shampoo ads. I am loving it. :wub:

Strong is beautiful. Let the best of you shine through.
For the healthy hair you love. Hair so healthy it shines.
Hair so healthy you shine.  Use Ryo or Dr.ForHair.

• Like 3

On 10/9/2019 at 2:26 PM, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hi dear @rori0711, no worries.. Always here for you, @gets0meairshall take the credit though, haha..

Ehem.. Who else will support each other except ourselves? We should be shipping them happily in a healthy way,I believe @9tailswill be at her best level of emotion after this by sharing any info together, haha..

Yes I feel much better now after I've shared my feeling here... thanks to you, @gets0meair and other shippers in this thread

Sometimes I miss them so much and I need to talk to HyunShin friends... hehehe

Spoiler

Just feeling unsettled a bit about a few things like why SH was away when HB came back to Seoul after Swiss shooting trip and went to Mongolia after that. I mean if you have busy schedule,  you will try to arrange yours and your partner's schedule for meeting/dating right? Am I think too much? Hahaha

And although HB denied that he's dating the rumoured gf, there were a few account who saw them playing golf, shopping groceries, bla bla

Sorry if anybody feel uncomfortable reading this

For now, I'll cherish their moments during MOA together. I'll continue to love Ms Bright energy and Mr Gentleman couple until they officially announce their relationship with other people.

• Like 2

Our weekend couldn't be more satisfying B) isnt it @gets0meair ??

On 10/9/2019 at 9:21 PM, rori0711 said:

from the looks of it, Jenga vid will hit it's 1M mark within this week :scream: 

yes, in our sweet dreams...we'll get MoA S2 and their behind the scene photoshoot :crazy: 

somebody is impatient :P:D

1M views y'all B) and were part of it. Cheers!!!

Oh yes! we are proud of replaying it to our hearts content :wub: 

the reason why The Swoon hasnt release the most wanted "pictorial bts"as much as they want to is becoz they are afraid Hyunshinners will die of too much kilig (giddiness) :P

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

the reason why The Swoon hasnt release the most wanted "pictorial bts"as much as they want to is becoz they are afraid Hyunshinners will die of too much kilig (giddiness) :P

Perhaps because 'they're going real.. and the Swoon cannot interfere with anything 'real'. Well, not the right time yet to release them wink wink! wink'...

• Like 3

On 10/11/2019 at 1:17 PM, 9tails said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just feeling unsettled a bit about a few things like why SH was away when HB came back to Seoul after Swiss shooting trip and went to Mongolia after that. I mean if you have busy schedule,  you will try to arrange yours and your partner's schedule for meeting/dating right? Am I think too much? Hahaha

And although HB denied that he's dating the rumoured gf, there were a few account who saw them playing golf, shopping groceries, bla bla

Sorry if anybody feel uncomfortable reading this

Spoiler

I tend to overthink as well, so I get frustrated too sometimes. But from what I understand, the accounts saying they played golf together were just speculating? 

Also, pssst, did you know that there are rumors about our couple playing golf together too? ;) 

And yes, while our couple might be apart around Chuseok time, did you notice that our girl was MIA during our guy's birthday? He wasn't filming on that day too :D 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Reveal hidden contents

I tend to overthink as well, so I get frustrated too sometimes. But from what I understand, the accounts saying they played golf together were just speculating? 

Also, pssst, did you know that there are rumors about our couple playing golf together too? ;) 

And yes, while our couple might be apart around Chuseok time, did you notice that our girl was MIA during our guy's birthday? He wasn't filming on that day too :D 

Spoiler

And I can't get over the fact that she came back alone from Bali without her so called 'friends'. Was it because she needed to see someone before that person left for another country. .....aarrggh I am overthinking too.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Coming to Jakarta, Park Shin Hye greets fans at Central Park

Hestianingsih - wolipop Friday, 11 Oct 2019 19:45 WIB

Photo: Hestianingsih / Wolipop

Jakarta - The day awaited by Park Shin Hye's fans in Indonesia finally arrived. On Friday (11/10/2019), the South Korean actress was present at Central Park, Central Jakarta, to greet her fans.

Park Shin Hye appeared beautiful clad in a floral motif maroon dress. While her face was painted natural makeup with fresh red lipstick adorning her lips.

"Hello everyone! Thank you for the very lively welcome," said the star of the series 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

Park Shin Hye's beautiful appearance while in Jakarta

Park Shin Hye's beautiful appearance while in Jakarta Photo: Hestianingsih / Wolipop

The 30-minute fan meeting was filled with photos with 10 lucky fans and beauty influencers, hi-five and post-card autographs signed by Park Shin Hye. The fan meeting was closed with a photo session with all the fans present at the Mamonde latest product launch event held at Laguna Atrium Central Park.

In addition to meeting fans, Park Shin Hye also launched the Mamonde serum product, Red Energy Recovery Serum. This treatment product is specifically for anti-aging with the function of revitalizing tired skin and making it smoother.

Coming to Jakarta, Park Shin Hye greets fans at Central Park

Regarding her visit to Jakarta, Park Shin Hye said she was happy with the rousing reception . Seeing the high enthusiasm of visitors, this 29-year-old woman also wants to return to Indonesia to meet her fans longer.

"Hopefully I can come here again for a fan meeting. I want to chat more with you guys," she said.

Before returning to the backstage and preparing to fly again to South Korea, Park Shin Hye also gave a speech that made fans scream hysterically.

"Thank you!" she said in Indonesian.

EGn0MRdU8AAOir4.jpg

https://wolipop.detik.com/entertainment-news/d-4742972/datang-ke-jakarta-park-shin-hye-sapa-para-penggemar-di-central-park

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, gets0meair said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I just heard the rumour that our couple played golf together recently. But Mr Gentleman was and is still busy filming the drama so I just take the rumour with a pinch of salt. While the other rumour has been floating since last year so I can't really estimate the timeline whether the gentleman had work schedule or not.

Yup he wasn't filming on his birthday but Ms Bright Energy always MIA so I don't know hahaha...

I think my problem is I wanted to be delulu but I want confirmation and affirmation of that delulu too.. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:08 PM, Norah Saadah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And I can't get over the fact that she came back alone from Bali without her so called 'friends'. Was it because she needed to see someone before that person left for another country. .....aarrggh I am overthinking too.

Spoiler

I was wondering why she went back alone too? Did she want to catch up with him? But did she manage to meet him since his flight was the day after