Quantcast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the magical world of Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)     "Trust is the magic that changes the world, not the technology" -memories of th

Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting at soompi. I’ve been lurking at MOA thread for a long time and I’m so happy that we now have a shipping thread for Hyun Bin/Jin Woo and Park Shin Hye/Hee Joo. W

Can I jump in this ship again??But I never left..right?? Lol.. See, there is this rule in the world..you are not guilty until proven. Hence, we are not guilty of shipping PSH-HB until proven. I ha

22 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Happy birthday to our handsome Hyun Bin!

And his cute feet :D 

Too handsome for words *chuckles*

Happy Birthday to our centernim HyunBin :wub: 

Wishing you be healthy & happy always :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello... I miss them. PSH is busy preparing for her FM Seoul in Dec, shooting movie and HB is also busy shooting his drama. I feel like my ship is slowly sinking... with no hint whether PSH and her bf is still together or not and HB and her co-star spending time together.

Sometimes I feel like it's better for my heart if PSH announce her wedding after her bf finish his military training or HB and her rumored gf announce their relationship/wedding after their drama... :sweatingbullets:

But, I always remind myself this, if they're meant to be together, they will be... if not, hope both of them will be happy with their partners. 

I had a dream last week about a reporter saw these 2 eating together in a restaurant. I remember in my dream I was so nervous to get more info about the news and for them to confirm or deny if there is anything special between them. But my dream got cut off because my alarm was ringing... hahaha... I was upset because after I woke up, I google for the news but it didn't happen, just a dream. Silly me...

I can't wait to watch HB new drama. Both are good actors and good looking too. I think I will enjoy the drama although I wish I can see PSH-HB pairing again. PSH may have a new drama too, the myth of sisyphus with Cho Seung Woo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, 9tails said:

with no hint whether PSH and her bf is still together or not and HB and her co-star spending time together.

The hints are there if you look for them hard enough, I think, hehe :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, 9tails said:

I think I will enjoy the drama although I wish I can see PSH-HB pairing again.

There's still time to see our favorite pairing again. Crossing my fingers! :) 

I opened YouTube earlier and the Jenga video is on my homepage, and I noticed that the views are about to reach 1 million. If you miss them, maybe you can watch it again :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2