[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

The hints are there if you look for them hard enough, I think, hehe :sweat_smile:

Really? I can't find it. Maybe my stalking skills are lacking. So frustrating  :bawling:  

I know both of them are still together up until Jan this year. Someone met them and their bestfriend LSK in a restaurant and got their signatures.

There's still time to see our favorite pairing again. Crossing my fingers! :) 

Yes. I'm always imagining both of them starring in a movie like Mr & Mrs Smith. Sure dabombbb!!

I opened YouTube earlier and the Jenga video is on my homepage, and I noticed that the views are about to reach 1 million. If you miss them, maybe you can watch it again :D 

I always watch their clips when I miss them. My fav is Jenga video and BTS clips. I just re-watched MOA (their scenes only) last night.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hello everyone..I believe it's not so hard to look for the hints, haha.. 

And the Jenga video, arghh...never ever I feel bored watching this couple.

Serious? Maybe it's just me then... hahaha

But, they're still together or not? Based on the hints u got? i wish i can be invincible and stalk them. hehehe

Yup my heart is always smiling watching Jenga video

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, 9tails said:

Serious? Maybe it's just me then... hahaha

But, they're still together or not? Based on the hints u got? i wish i can be invincible and stalk them. hehehe

Yup my heart is always smiling watching Jenga video

Dear..based on the hints of coz they're still together and the bond is stronger, haha.. just remember the rule for shipping : as long as no official news regarding both of them tie with other party, our ship is sailing to the right direction.:wub:

So, let's make our couple jenga video to 1 M..! Not to say jenga of other couples are not good, but ours are too good that make it lovable to re-watch..:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Dear..based on the hints of coz they're still together and the bond is stronger, haha.. 

Dear, I think @9tails were referring to the other couple, hehe.

33 minutes ago, 9tails said:

I know both of them are still together up until Jan this year. Someone met them and their bestfriend LSK in a restaurant and got their signatures.

Well, for me, being seen together doesn't always mean "together," if you know what I mean. Call it my delulu, but whatever :D 

4 hours ago, 9tails said:

HB and her co-star spending time together.

If I may add, HB also spends time with the other actors, so :D 

Spoiler

This is a translated version of a fanaccount of a fan who saw the drama's filming and shared their experience on dcgall:

Person who posted the account was in Samcheonpo in Sacheon (think this was either on 26 or 27 September). She saw the filming crew’s vehicle and realized it was the Crash Landing of Love’s crew. She asked one of the people there and got the information that they were filming on a ship.

Near the pier there is a famous raw fish restaurant. After some time, she was seated at the back of this raw fish restaurant. She said she could see the inside of the restaurant quite clearly from where she was seated. She saw that the production team and cast were having dinner inside the restaurant. She saw Hyunbin enter the restaurant and he was in a soldier’s uniform. He went to sit with Son Ye-jin who was already seated inside the restaurant. After a while Hyunbin seemed to be busy on the phone and he went out of the restaurant to talk on the phone. He walked past her and her heart started beating so fast that she almost couldn’t breathe :D. She said she’s an “amateur” in these things but she has seen all of Hyunbin’s projects. She said she went crazy just seeing Hyunbin and it was already heart fluttering without more :lol: She said after the phone call, Hyunbin got up the bus. She did not have any picture of Hyunbin but she took pictures of the filming from a distance and she posted these two pics.

• Insightful 1

44 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Dear, I think @9tails were referring to the other couple, hehe

Miane3x... Argh.. Can you see my mind is only focusing on Alhambra couple..haha

45 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Well, for me, being seen together doesn't always mean "together," if you know what I mean. Call it my delulu, but whatever :D 

So true..:wub:

46 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

And if I may add.. HB was on the phone for 30 minutes, ok bye..:D

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Dear..based on the hints of coz they're still together and the bond is stronger, haha.. just remember the rule for shipping : as long as no official news regarding both of them tie with other party, our ship is sailing to the right direction.:wub:

PSH and her bf? I believe their relationship since her agency confirmed it last year. But not sure whether they're still together until now. I hope not... hehehe. I know it's PSH's choice but I don't get good vibe from the guy.

But, if you're talking about PSH-HB, I'm glad if they're really together based on the hints u got and hope they'll just announce their wedding soon. Maybe in year 2021 or 2022? Hahaha... I wish  :love: 

For me, I haven't read anything (solid evidence) that can even prove they're still in contact or in relationship. Maybe can blame my lack of stalking skills hehehe. I'll be sad if they're getting awkward with each other because of their busyness. I mean, they may be attracted to each other, but whether they'll act on their feelings? Especially if PSH has not broken up with her last year's confirmed bf.

So, let's make our couple jenga video to 1 M..! Not to say jenga of other couples are not good, but ours are too good that make it lovable to re-watch..:love:

I didn't watch other couples' Jenga videos. Just HyunShin :blush:

• Like 1

Dear, I think @9tails were referring to the other couple, hehe.

I was referring to PSH and her last year's confirmed bf. Hehehe

Hahaha ok2

Sorry typo in my earlier post. He and his co-star. Based on the translation, looks like they're just friends only. HB and his co-star. hehehe...

• Like 2

And if I may add.. HB was on the phone for 30 minutes, ok bye..:D

Wahhh 30 minutes! So maybe he was talking to his lover a.k.a bright energy! :love::love::love:

I mean, you won't talk that long with your staffs right? Or your family and friends? Especially for a guy...

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, 9tails said:

I didn't watch other couples' Jenga videos. Just HyunShin :blush:

I'm watching the other couples' jenga for comparison purpose, so far, can't beat Alhambra couple jenga to me, they're just so natural and comfortable with, each other.. 

30 minutes ago, 9tails said:

I was referring to PSH and her last year's confirmed bf. Hehehe

Opps, yes.. I misunderstood.. I prefer not to talk about this matter in our couple forum.. Haha

27 minutes ago, 9tails said:

Wahhh 30 minutes! So maybe he was talking to his lover a.k.a bright energy! :love::love::love:

I mean, you won't talk that long with your staffs right? Or your family and friends? Especially for a guy.. 

Now, sista.. That's how you should think, haha.. 

• LOL 1

20 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Yasss... 

Btw, how to hide our content? I have something in my mind that keep bugging me but I dont think should discuss it publicly. huhu

• Like 2

Hi welcome. Your name looks familiar. I remember I saw you on you tube Jenga video hehehe.

Thank You for the welcome. Hehehe... I am one of the contributors to the soon-going-to-be 1million viewers to the Jenga Romance of our magical couple.  Have always been an ardent supporter of this forum, though ever so silently, but now decided to learn how to post and contribute content into it.  Hey, it ain't easy though. 

Edited by Norah Saadah
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

hello everyone! :w00t: 

thank you dearie @gets0meair and @syahirannsyakirann for always taking care of our thread :wub:

On 10/7/2019 at 5:50 PM, 9tails said:

I mean, you won't talk that long with your staffs right? Or your family and friends? Especially for a guy...

catching up right there. I see you missed Alhambra couple :) stick around with @gets0meair & @syahirannsyakirann and your delulu skills will improve in no time :lol: 

there are cases where celebrities are revealed to have broken up after years. All i know is I wished SH would end up with a gentleman :D 

On 10/7/2019 at 6:19 PM, syahirannsyakirann said:

same thoughts my dear ;)

On 10/7/2019 at 1:48 PM, gets0meair said:

The hints are there if you look for them hard enough, I think, hehe :sweat_smile:

There's still time to see our favorite pairing again. Crossing my fingers! :) 

I opened YouTube earlier and the Jenga video is on my homepage, and I noticed that the views are about to reach 1 million. If you miss them, maybe you can watch it again :D 

heol! uri delightful couple will hit a million Jenga views before Oct ends. :scream:  The Swoon will finally release the BTS vid :lol: 

13 hours ago, Norah Saadah said:

Beautiful couple of the century

Hello guys, I am here for my love of the most beautiful couple I have encountered in my kdrama entertainment experience.  

Isn't that obvious? :lol: Welcome to Alhambra couple / Hyunshin's thread :wub: 

you are the_sweetest.things? I love that IG acct. :thumbsup:

the latest post was so lovely and on point :bawling: 

8 hours ago, Norah Saadah said:

Hi welcome. Your name looks familiar. I remember I saw you on you tube Jenga video hehehe.

Thank You for the welcome. Hehehe... I am one of the contributors to the soon-going-to-be 1million viewers to the Jenga Romance of our magical couple.  Have always been an ardent supporter of this forum, though ever so silently, but now decided to learn how to post and contribute content into it.  Hey, it ain't easy though. 

delurking is the best thing here in soompi lol You get to share, interact and discuss many things with our friends @gets0meair @syahirannsyakirann @Jalhanda @lduc @nistymaj10 @9tails :blush:

a throwback of our fave couple (we've memorized the eng caption by now :P)

• Love 4

11 hours ago, rori0711 said:

hello everyone! :w00t: 

thank you dearie @gets0meair and @syahirannsyakirann for always taking care of our thread 

Hi dear @rori0711, no worries.. Always here for you, @gets0meairshall take the credit though, haha..

catching up right there. I see you missed Alhambra couple :) stick around with @gets0meair & @syahirannsyakirann and your delulu skills will improve in no ti

Ehem.. Who else will support each other except ourselves? We should be shipping them happily in a healthy way,I believe @9tailswill be at her best level of emotion after this by sharing any info together, haha..

there are cases where celebrities are revealed to have broken up after years. All i know is I wished SH would end up with a gentleman :D

So true dear

12 hours ago, rori0711 said:

heol! uri delightful couple will hit a million Jenga views before Oct ends. :scream:  The Swoon will finally release the BTS vid :lol:

Haha, do you think so chingu? They better announce 2nd season of mota straight away:sweatingbullets:

Isn't that obvious? :lol: Welcome to Alhambra couple / Hyunshin's thread :wub: 

you are the_sweetest.things? I love that IG acct. :thumbsup:

the latest post was so lovely and on point :bawling:

@rori0711, FYI.. @Norah Saadahis not The_sweet.things, but surely she is one of the 'craziest' Hyunshiners at least a par with me, hihi.. She's so resourceful too, you will be delighted with her presence.

delurking is the best thing here in soompi lol You get to share, interact and discuss many things with our friends @gets0meair @syahirannsyakirann @Jalhanda @lduc @nistymaj10 @9tails :blush:

All Hyunshiners are most welcome for this reunion, whoever and whenever you are, let's gather hear again, it's such a beautiful life when we got to know each other coz of this beautiful couple:D:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

catching up right there. I see you missed Alhambra couple :) stick around with @gets0meair & @syahirannsyakirann and your delulu skills will improve in no time :lol: 

Why me? I'm an innocent flower :relaxed:

:lol:

Crossing my fingers!

@Norah Saadah Thank you for the post about their compatibility. The post pretty much sums up what I think about them individually, and also why I love them as persons, and of course, that's also why I think they match each other very well :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2