[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

On 6/26/2019 at 9:32 PM, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha, very true, not to forget this scene too.. The way they portrayed Jin Woo and Heejoo's facial expressions side by side were so entertaining to watch, and when heejo got up, Jin Woo's react was like.. :sweatingbullets:

Jin Woo/hyun bin acts as real business man eagerly to grab golden opportunity here.. 

Jinwoo grabbed her fast and was like...did she just pass up on me?! :w00t:  He continued to act cool by saying, "do whatever you want" but when was doing what she want, Jinwoo can't take it any longer :sweat_smile: afraid she really rejected him.

12 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Need a longer version of this :tears:

bmazcAQ.gif

The proof. Exhibit A. They still can't control their laughter. HyunBin said something intentionally to make Shinhye laugh. Gosh, i could stare at this gif forever :wub: Happiness looks damn good on them :kiss_wink: I'm drooling over this handsome dimpled man and lovely woman at this ungodly hour. Binnie dialed up his charm and slayed Shinhye's resolved. Arghh!!! Stop stirring my heart, love. and what are you doing with your hands?! :lol:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, rori0711 said:

bmazcAQ.gif

The proof. Exhibit A. They still can't control their laughter. HyunBin said something intentionally to make Shinhye laugh. Gosh, i could stare at this gif forever :wub: Happiness looks damn good on them :kiss_wink: I'm drooling over this handsome dimpled man and lovely woman at this ungodly hour. Binnie dialed up his charm and slayed Shinhye's resolved. Arghh!!! Stop stirring my heart, love. and what are you doing with your hands?! :lol:

That's why Binnie said he's enjoying the filming..our heartbeats are pounding anxiously while watching MOTA, but they looked happy together all the times..we need more bts and NGs...Why we never got to watch the ngs..?:wub:

• Love 2

43 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Oh my my my...what am I going to do with you...our lovely minx??

D-EG3jzU0AUUgXa.jpg

D-EG3jyU8AEE_eb.jpg

D-EG3jxUYAE2QfN.jpg

OHMYGOD SHINHYE-YAH! 

She looks so happy :bawling:  I hope you're always this happy, bb girl!

32 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

what a tender Jinwoo x Heejoo moment right here :wub: 

@gets0meair does it remind you of some Stolen fanfic? :P

You know it does ;):lol:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Urm.. All scenes when they're together are very precious.. Gonna watch mota videos again for uncomfortable times:wub:

i can't relish anything happy right now esp my OTP. SSC made my day blue. :(

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

No wonder Binnie can't take his eyes off Shinhye during MoA presscon :P You sexy woman, pull your LBD down :sweatingbullets::lol:

DtGIiUoUwAA0iSa.jpg

ctto

Haha, Binnie imagined to cover Shinhye's dress if he ever found any cloth that time.. :D, but maybe he got confused too since her dress seems long..? 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha, Binnie imagined to cover Shinhye's dress if he ever found any cloth that time.. :D, but maybe he got confused too since her dress seems long..? 

Shinhye wore short Valentino ensemble in the evening preview. Imaging Binnie's torture/ dilemma :lol: 

Good thing Shinhye changed into long powder blue dress for their closed door interview.

• Like 1