[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

4 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

ah i like such partnership as well, JCW new drama female lead  not confirmed? (havent kept up-to-date for awhile), the proposed female lead i dont like her in her previous p/s with 2pm junho, hope she reject/ they change the original proposed

ya ya , yall really have too much imagination!!!

as mama kim i will look forward/support every work my sonny kim  works on (without prejudice to who his partner is)

....his "personal" preparation would be...for the coming work which includes mental preparation for the risk /physical drain from any action work,  workout/training to prepare for action scenes, discipline in the diet, just like how he did it for FE,CA, Rampant

to all his shipper fans in this forum, a shipper fan is still his fan, i really hope everyone would be able to appreciate his hard work & support all his future work REGARDLESS of who his partner is in the production

dear chatroom mates, I am busy catching up with my work/ home stuff/korean studies so would not be coming to this forum frequently, came in now only becos yday i got bombarded with msgs when i changed access to soompi

thanks for reading my ramblings

thank you for gracing our thread dear Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari 

well well well, our Mama Kim is studying Hangul and Korean culture. Go! go! go!

My smile so wide reading your ramblings :D It just felt sure Mama Kim is back!

I'm happy that we're going to see Binnie in a drama hopefully this year. He's among the few actors who's I'm looking forward in dramaland this year. I'm excited what he's gonna bring at the table this time. I'm also glad he's teaming up with Son Yejin. I like their collaboration in film so what now in television.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

ah i like such partnership as well, JCW new drama female lead  not confirmed? (havent kept up-to-date for awhile), the proposed female lead i dont like her in her previous p/s with 2pm junho, hope she reject/ they change the original proposed

ya ya , yall really have too much imagination!!!

as mama kim i will look forward/support every work my sonny kim  works on (without prejudice to who his partner is)

....his "personal" preparation would be...for the coming work which includes mental preparation for the risk /physical drain from any action work,  workout/training to prepare for action scenes, discipline in the diet, just like how he did it for FE,CA, Rampant

to all his shipper fans in this forum, a shipper fan is still his fan, i really hope everyone would be able to appreciate his hard work & support all his future work REGARDLESS of who his partner is in the production

dear chatroom mates, I am busy catching up with my work/ home stuff/korean studies so would not be coming to this forum frequently, came in now only becos yday i got bombarded with msgs when i changed access to soompi

thanks for reading my ramblings

Ahh.. Miss you so much mama @AkaruiHikari.. We have high imagination lately it's all coz of this magical couple, so, shall we blame them.. Haha, but we become more creative and our brain cell becomes active.. So, can't blame them either.. 

Hurm.. So that his 'personal' preparation and he's like in e dungeon now and will come out with new look.. Ah, can't wait for it..

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

thank you for gracing our thread dear Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari 

well well well, our Mama Kim is studying Hangul and Korean culture. Go! go! go!

My smile so wide reading your ramblings :D It just felt sure Mama Kim is back!

I'm happy that we're going to see Binnie in a drama hopefully this year. He's among the few actors who's I'm looking forward in dramaland this year. I'm excited what he's gonna bring at the table this time. I'm also glad he's teaming up with Son Yejin. I like their collaboration in film so what now in television.

And of coz, I'll support Binnie too.. He's commitment towards his role is no doubt.. All b'coz of his fans, to give e best of him:D, just like Shinhye, she'll be acting with other actors too, so I'll accept Binnie's new partner in drama since Binnie and Shinhye is e real life partner.. Haha, cheer guys!!! 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

damn it… why did you suddenly appear in my life?

damn it...really, why did you Jinwoo x Heejoo appear in my life??? Now I'm Iost, afraid if ever I find my way back...

sorry for being such a drama queen ahahaha lol Alhambra couple and Hyunshin had turned my peaceful life upside down. I was being ok after Youngsang & Jongshin but now...ahhhh...struggle is real.:crazy::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

damn it...really, why did you Jinwoo x Heejoo appear in my life??? Now I'm Iost, afraid if ever I find my way back...

sorry for being such a drama queen ahahaha lol Alhambra couple and Hyunshin had turned my peaceful life upside down. I was being ok after Youngsang & Jongshin but now...ahhhh...struggle is real.:crazy::sweatingbullets:

Haha.. Ya.. Why is it difficult to hate you? We've been here for nearly 1/2 year.. How can we find our way back now, they have to make our wish come true, that's e only way that can heal us:sweatingbullets:

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha.. Ya.. Why is it difficult to hate you? We've been here for nearly 1/2 year.. How can we find our way back now, they have to make our wish come true, that's e only way that can heal us:sweatingbullets:

we're broken and we need Memories of The Alhambra / Jinwoo x Heejoo/ Hyunshin to be whole again :wub:

• Like 1

996053415C41FE240D

cr. gjwj

Heeju, still looking like a goddess even though she's worried for Jinwoo. 

img.gif

cr. gjwj 

No wonder Jinwoo tried to eat her lips lmao.

(Time to reread my favorite MotA fic "Stolen Time" aka the only Jinwoo/Heeju smut that exists in this fandom lol :D)

• Like 1
  • Love 2