[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

If this was held in Manila...HyunBin must be deaf by now :sweat_smile:

Is True (Yeah, I have officially changed the title )

coz why not? he claimed it "Is True" afterall :wub:  

HyunBin singing "Is True" with him & Heejoo in the background is now Iconic :wub: Its' appeal will last for all eternity.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Wow! The caption!

The video was sent to the OP personally by a fan who went to HK FM.

Binnie said that to build a good chemistry, eye contact is important to be able to have an understanding and to bond well with the lead actress.

And then he continued that he was a lot like Jinwoo (OP then said: Do you guys remember that he also said that Shinhye was a lot like Heeju/Emma?)*. And he said he was the type of a person who, when he sees something or likes something, he will strive until the end.

* I mentioned this too before, that he always says Shinhye is like Heeju when he's also like Jinwoo himself! Ackkk!!! :wub:

ETA: Okay, I think the one above is more like a fan account from the person who went to HK and recorded the video. But here's the translation of what was actually said in the video between Binnie and the MC.

MC: How to be that romantic?

Binnie: *is shy* I'm not actually the romantic type ("ohreally??" - a commentary by me :D), but in the drama, he's in love, so I need to express it well.

MC: Aaa, you really are romantic. Now please try to express that eye contact with the audience.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

OTW airport

At the airport.

He looked just like the first day he arrived in HK :( Meanwhile, we have no airport pics of Shinhye (yet?). Maybe she's already flown home to recover and get a much-needed rest. I hope she gets well soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Me: Oppa saranghae!!! :lol:

the enthusiasm of HK fans at the airport are really something :wub:

56 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Binnie said that to build a good chemistry, eye contact is important to be able to have an understanding and to bond well with the lead actress.

And then he continued that he was a lot like Jinwoo (OP then said: Do you guys remember that he also said that Shinhye was a lot like Heeju/Emma?)*. And he said he was the type of a person who, when he sees something or likes something, he will strive until the end.

* I mentioned this too before, that he always says Shinhye is like Heeju when he's also like Jinwoo himself! Ackkk!!! :wub:

with penetrating eye contact between Jinwoo x Heejoo, no wonder their chemistry are flying off the charts. 

Ok Jinwoo, go get Heejoo pronto! (you guys know what i mean :P)

56 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Binnie: *is shy* I'm not actually the romantic type ("ohreally??" - a commentary by me :D), but in the drama, he's in love, so I need to express it well.

MC: Aaa, you really are romantic. Now please try to express that eye contact with the audience.

I've read a lot of reviews on Jinwoo x Heejoo's lovestory which talks about their chemistry or lack thereof but coming from HyunBin himself that Jinwoo is in love is another story and sets the record straight. I don't need others to convinced me that Jinwoo is in love with Heejoo because their eyes speak volumes what their heart truly feels. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

At the airport.

He looked just like the first day he arrived in HK :( Meanwhile, we have no airport pics of Shinhye (yet?). Maybe she's already flown home to recover and get a much-needed rest. I hope she gets well soon!

SH on full ninja mode  Hope her fans gave her comfort & strength despite her full throttle performance yesterday.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rori0711 said:

is this how Dr. Cha & Jinwoo acts like when they were still bffs? ahahaha

wth?! Park Hoon doing Gwiyomi shortened version, finger hearts & pyung was unexpectedly dope :w00t::lol:

Shinhye forgot to say Park Hoon was hilarious. She only said, he was sweet, kind, caring and her biggest brother :P

here's another silly ally, Min Jinwoong :D

@gets0meair no Prof. Cha? :P look more maybe we can find Emma or Heejoo giving her shoutout too :D:lol:

omy, they are so cute, such great friendship to be rooting for binnie in hk fm tho only in vid form, i can hear the cheers from fans, they are very likeable to them as well

bravo to MC sammy leung , he had totally engaged the fans as a result of which i can hear (in vid snippets) so much more response from hk fans cf with fans from earlier venues , of course all of us saw a super smiling & cheery binnie, cn fans who attended were full of praises for sammy plus our beloved binnie 

then abt vid from park hoon, he was giving a quiz on a drinking scene in mota as hyung seok (i cant rem dat scene?), the vid fr sec seo was him giving a quiz on a scene in abandoned carpark (oh dear cant rem details here too?)

OMG do i need to earn a PHD like ceo jinwook/hyungseok in mota studies before i can qualify as mota fan?:bawling::heartbreak::rage:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

omy, they are so cute, such great friendship to be rooting for binnie in hk fm tho only in vid form, i can hear the cheers from fans, they are very likeable to them as well

bravo to MC sammy leung , he had totally engaged the fans as a result of which i can hear (in vid snippets) so much more response from hk fans cf with fans from earlier venues , of course all of us saw a super smiling & cheery binnie, cn fans who attended were full of praises for sammy plus our beloved binnie 

then abt vid from park hoon, he was giving a quiz on a drinking scene in mota as hyung seok (i cant rem dat scene?), the vid fr sec seo was him giving a quiz on a scene in abandoned carpark (oh dear cant rem details here too?)

OMG do i need to earn a PHD like ceo jinwook/hyungseok in mota studies before i can qualify as mota fan?:bawling::heartbreak::rage:

i hope this new found friendships among MoA casts grow and lasts. 

They were giving quizzes then? I though Park Hoon is doing gwiyomi ahahaha if HB himself can't answer correctly how much more we are? hehehe 

We love MoA and that's all that matters:D

34 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Ah.. Thank you dear, nearly forgot this day coz too much focusing on these 2 magic couple :D

16 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

thank you @rori0711for the mother s day greetings, same to all mothers in this forum too

you're welcome momshies :wub:

• Like 2

I regretted leaving you alone last year to attend my birthday party. That's why I stayed today.

If I must enjoy my birthday with a boyfriend, I can be your girlfriend.

What's so hard about it? To be honest, I can do better. Don't you think so?

- Jung heejoo

img.gif

img.gif

img.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Wow! The caption!

The video was sent to the OP personally by a fan who went to HK FM.

ETA: Okay, I think the one above is more like a fan account from the person who went to HK and recorded the video. But here's the translation of what was actually said in the video between Binnie and the MC.

ah, i missed this vid snippet, was too engrossed with cutie hyungseok & secy seo in vid

how can i miss the vid on the best romantic scene & go for zombie cha/secy seo first, really am i a fake shipper/beware i may be from another camp...hohoho

i dont know what insta poster is writing/dont understand, what i understand from the cantonese MC/interpreter plus a little hangul from binnie...MC asked how he can be an expert in romance, binnie say no its from the script (hangul i understand), interpreter said binnie is only truthful to his profession where ever the script takes him, MC then asked binnie to use the same romantic gaze on attending fans, thats abt all to the vid

as hyunbin 's fan, i am most happy to hear the phrase "truthful to his profession where ever the script takes him" not abt any other matter/extrapolated/interpolated

as fellow forum mates, i am sure yall love hyunbin as much & would expect such level of professionalism from him in any work/all future works

PEACE:heart:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

i dont know what insta poster is writing/dont understand, what i understand from the cantonese MC/interpreter plus a little hangul from binnie...MC asked how he can be an expert in romance, binnie say no its from the script (hangul i understand), interpreter said binnie is only truthful to his profession where ever the script takes him, MC then asked binnie to use the same romantic gaze on attending fans, thats abt all to the vid

Then it's not so different from this version of translation, no?

Binnie: *is shy* I'm not actually the romantic type ("ohreally??" - a commentary by me ), but in the drama, he's in love, so I need to express it well.

17 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I regretted leaving you alone last year to attend my birthday party. That's why I stayed today.

If I must enjoy my birthday with a boyfriend, I can be your girlfriend.

What's so hard about it? To be honest, I can do better. Don't you think so?

- Jung heejoo

img.gif

img.gif

img.gif

I'm still amazed and mesmerized by Shinhye's beauty in this scene. Imagine being Jinwoo, waking up to find a beautiful woman (with whom he's already falling in love) who tells him that she's his girlfriend :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1