Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@angelangie can u help me answer these questions and clear my doubt.  TU.:wub:

 

Edit: that girl baby is so cute:kiss_wink: caught in between Didi and yiyi

 

'Da Shi Xiong' is Eldest brother or the first disciple of the same master..... only allow those who share the same master to call them by that...... ’大师兄 / 大師兄‘ 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

'Da Shi Xiong' is Eldest brother or the first disciple of the same master..... only allow those who share the same master to call them by that...... ’大师兄 / 大師兄‘ 

Awww, thank you.  

 

34 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

https://m.weibo.cn/2020237375/4344697818111166

director’s note 60 days of EN2 filming.

 

*Chen Mou is Chen Pipi’s father, Master of Temple of Knowledge n Obeseince, he was there in S1 when LQ went on the boat to talk with him n sent him to study at the temple.

Yes, now I remember.  TU.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what character that girl who fights with NQ on director Yang Yang's video is? I know he fights against YHY but who else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Does anyone know what character that girl who fights with NQ on director Yang Yang's video is? I know he fights against YHY but who else? 

Which video u r asking ?  Coz other than YHY, he will fight with the flower addict, lover of LQ when she is with that oldie Quni Madi when both NQ and SS try to escape from the  yuelun kingdom.  CMIIW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Which video u r asking ?  Coz other than YHY, he will fight with the flower addict, lover of LQ when she is with that oldie Quni Madi when both NQ and SS try to escape from the  yuelun kingdom.  CMIIW

Ah okay. The girl that comes out at 1:19 of the second video here.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't she look like pro trainer?   From some angle she does look like that flower addict girl.  But is the same girl in season 2 also for that character? @n3bula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Doesn't she look like pro trainer?   From some angle she does look like that flower addict girl.  But is the same girl in season 2 also for that character? @n3bula

I'm not sure. I don't remember flower addict being such a good fighter. Was she? 

@angelangie do you know if it's the same actress? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 11:45 AM, Snow Guardian said:

I believe those haters who ever said SYR is ugly before and after seeing her real self in s2.. they will surely feel regret and be ashamed with their own words:P

I think they need glasses lol she was always pretty:D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toninha said:

I think they need glasses lol she was always pretty:D

Agree.

 

I heard on instagram some Dyshen's fans called SYR old and ugly. Even though I am not DW's fans, but I do respect him for defending SYR from those nasty fans when they were bashing SYR with their comments in social media.

 

DW still have a long way to go in his career path. Of course he will be paired up with other female actresses. But many of them are expecting him and perceived he only qualified to be paired up with Shen Yue alone. I like Shen Yue. But this kinda thought is nonsense and childish. It is called possessive freaks over their idol. They are not supporting their idol but dragged him down. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Agree.

 

I heard in instagram some Dyshen's fans called SYR old and ugly. Even though I am not DW's fans, but I do respect him for defending SYR from those nasty fans when they were bashing SYR with their comments in social media.

 

DW still have a long way to go in his career path. Of course he will be paired up with other female actresses. But many of them are expecting him and perceived he only qualified to be paired up with Shen Yue alone. I like Shen Yue. But this kinda thought is nonsense and childish. It is called possessive freaks over their idol. They are not supporting their idol but dragged him down. 

Those are not really Didi's true fans though. I've seen many of his real fans support him and asked for others to respect his co-stars. It's a shame this is happening. It's only certain Dyshen fans who act childish. They claim to be fans of both but in reality they love Yue more and some are mad at Dylan. They are saying they no longer like him.

 

I hope this doesn't affect Dylan because it is unfair. Didi is working hard to become the best NQ he can be. He is a great person. Hope we can all ignore that and give him our full support. 

 

Besides I'm loving the chemistry he has with SYR based on the bts we've seen. They seem to get along well and feel comfortable with one another. They are teasing and being playful :love:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Those are not really Didi's true fans though. I've seen many of his real fans support him and asked for others to respect his co-stars. It's a shame this is happening. It's only certain Dyshen fans who act childish. They claim to be fans of both but in reality they love Yue more and some are mad at Dylan. They are saying they no longer like him.

 

I hope this doesn't affect Dylan because it is unfair. Didi is working hard to become the best NQ he can be. He is a great person. Hope we can all ignore that and give him our full support. 

 

Besides I'm loving the chemistry he has with SYR based on the bts we've seen. They seem to get along well and feel comfortable with one another. They are teasing and being playful :love:

They hate him? Why @n3bula? He such a sweet guy and he seems getting along with everybody..:o

 

I believe after EN2 airing, those haters will regret with their own words. I heard some Dyshen's fans, who only used to like Dyshen, after watching EN1, they have now became a big fan of NQ and SS:P

I dont think they can resist NQ-SS's charms. Not even mention S2 will be fulled of sweetness and lovey dovey scenes about them:P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

They hate him? Why @n3bula? He such a sweet guy and he seems getting along with everybody..:o

 

I believe after EN2 airing, those haters will regret with their own words. I heard some Dyshen's fans, who only used to like Dyshen, after watching EN1, they have now became a big fan of NQ and SS:P

I dont think they can resist NQ-SS's charms. Not even mention S2 will be fulled of sweetness and lovey dovey scenes about them:P

There are good Dyshen fans as well I know some. NingSang has that affect on people they get you hooked. When the drama airs NingSang will have many many fans

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how its easy to connect with everyone about the stuff we love when we are nice about it even if we do not have the same opinions but when people use social media to be mean/troll it makes me mad Actors have feelings too I bet if they had to say it in front of the person they wouldn't dare to but since everything is so anonymous (no consequence) they feel they can say anything I'm just hoping that trollers are young so that they can grow and mature out of it 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phuong1317 said:

I love how its easy to connect with everyone about the stuff we love when we are nice about it even if we do not have the same opinions but when people use social media to be mean/troll it makes me mad Actors have feelings too I bet if they had to say it in front of the person they wouldn't dare to but since everything is so anonymous (no consequence) they feel they can say anything I'm just hoping that trollers are young so that they can grow and mature out of it 

I agree with you. Good thing we can enjoy everything because we respect everyone even if we see things differently. Agree to disagree

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@phuong1317 @n3bula I think most of the fans who acted like that are young fans. Younger girls tend to be more aggressive, easily obsessed and jealous over things or certain people.. while they are getting more mature, they will be able to think the otherwise... well, that is my opi:D I might be wrong.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, n3bula said:

I'm not sure. I don't remember flower addict being such a good fighter. Was she? 

@angelangie do you know if it's the same actress? 

 

who are you referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...