[Drama 2019] Special Labor Inspector Jo, 특별근로감독관 조장풍

larus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can't understand why Deok Koo and his gang don't gather the clips they filmed and upload it on the internet for everyone to see what trashy person Tae Soo is,i know i would do it...In court that footage can't be counted as evidence but the battle can't be done just in court but also outside of it...He wouldn't be able to escape soooo easy if all the country sees all his doings nor Mama Dear can protect him by buying a few people here and there...Still waiting for more involvment with Mi Ran's character because till now i find her very very unlikable...I hope Jin Gap doesn't go back together wiith her as she clearly doesn't value him nor share the same way of life...Also can't understand why Jin Gap continues to go to that Prosecutor when she is about to become the wife of Tae Soo,i guess he still doesn't know as otherwise can't understand as it's clear she is protecting them for the moment...I musts ay i find if very funny how everyone calls him "Teacher",i understand why his former students adress him like that but i still face palm (joking) when the others adress him as that and not "Inspector" like it should be normal...Also,i adore Deok Koo's gang and i would totally watch a spinn off with them as center,they are soo entertaining...Love the ending pic revealing as the story progresses all the good guys joining him in his quest...

6 hours ago, Miky88 said:

.I hope Jin Gap doesn't go back together wiith her as she clearly doesn't value him nor share the same way of life.

Same, like she is not wrong, we have seen how his behaviour hurt his family, but you see he is still the same, so I find a possible reconciliation a tad ridiculous. And then when he only cared so much he won't make trouble, he gets to hear from his daughter what an embarrassment he is. So how should he behave then?  If they plan to have them back together, either she tolerates his behaviour or he goes back to not make a noise desk days. :wacko:

6 hours ago, Miky88 said:

i would totally watch a spinn off with them

Oh, they should consider this, as DK can carry a lead imo.

4 hours ago, mslilith said:

So do we like the man who is the bad team that wears glasses? I still don’t know his agenda. 

I think is waiting to be saved, he will do his job but he will root for his teacher, that's why he still acknowledges him as his teacher and helped him once.

15 hours ago, seteney said:

Same, like she is not wrong, we have seen how his behaviour hurt his family, but you see he is still the same, so I find a possible reconciliation a tad ridiculous. And then when he only cared so much he won't make trouble, he gets to hear from his daughter what an embarrassment he is. So how should he behave then?  If they plan to have them back together, either she tolerates his behaviour or he goes back to not make a noise desk days. :wacko:

Oh, they should consider this, as DK can carry a lead imo.

I actually think the days when he forced himself to just do nothing and be like all too many,a bystander, he was in his own hell and we saw clearly he struggled against his nature and pretend not to see the things and from what i see his daughter might inherit his same ways(thank god)...It's actually sad and while watching the episodes i was thinking that if more people like him who didn't tolarate the injustice and not just close their own eyes the world would be way better and won't get away with it like they do...It's actually sad as they close their eyes protecting themselves because it doesn't affect them but when it hits home and the injustice is on them they will recieve the same treatment and understand the cruelty...And i stand by what i said,as a couple they don't match at all,it's way better to both go their own ways and find someone who is more compatible with them...

15 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

I actually think the days when he forced himself to just do nothing and be like all too many,a bystander, he was in his own hell and we saw clearly he struggled against his nature and pretend not to see the things and from what i see his daughter might inherit his same ways(thank god)...It's actually sad and while watching the episodes i was thinking that if more people like him who didn't tolarate the injustace and not just close their own eyes the world would be way better and won't get away with it like they do...It's actually sad as they close their eyes protecting themselves because it doesn't affect them but when it hits home and the injustace is on them they will recieve the same treatment and understand the cruelty...And i stand by what i said,as a couple they don't match at all,it's way better to both go their own ways and find someone who is more compatible with them...

Yep, they showed this very well how he faded out as person and the many undignified moments he had to endure. Fighting against the corrupts guys made him alive again, so idg why they have her always doing a moral speech when they meet. Like who does keep reminding their ex why they split? Girl, please.... The authors need to give her some better lines.

What these shows do well is showing how even the smallest fishes can be corrupt and by fighting the system you have to fight the whole thing, because it is rotten to the core.

That scene with Tae Soo's clip edited by the Gang is a blast! This show reminds me soooo much feel wise of Chief Kim...The last part at the wedding was sooooo rewarding,especially that bouquet hit!:joy:

Quite worried about next week based on the preview....

I’m getting more entertained by this drama each week. I just love that it always ends up Teacher and his cohorts always get the upper hand against villain Tae Soo.

With the main leads possibility of reconciliation? I wouldn’t really hope on that. Although their is that feeling that they do care for each other. We are already on episode 8 but it’s not showing any signs of them getting back together....but I like watching their scenes together  - Kim Dong Wok and Park Seyoung :blush:

Duk Gu was a complete adorkable and was funny in Prison Playbook drama, but here he does look sexy...hahaha!

19 hours ago, At the dawn said:

And in the end who is this man? Goo Dae Gil was released from jail? 

Yeah, and he is mad :lol:

Watching ep7 and ex-wife does another moral speech

qPSOkH1.gif

*skips*

I enjoy the scenes of Cheon and Ko ;) Woos flashback of his talk with Jo and his sad home were an interesting inside. So you have an ambitious boy from a broken home, who follows that rick prick to get out of poverty and the feeling of being helpless. Jo argues he can do also do this with his intellect and discipline alone, but Woo doesn't believes in this and dares Jo to change the system to believe in it then. Now they meet years later and actually nothing has changed that much. Despite being wealthy and having influence, Woo still works for that undeserving prick and Jo is still there trying to help the weak. Nice :)

15 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

I’m getting more entertained by this drama each week. I just love that it always ends up Teacher and his cohorts always get the upper hand against villain Tae Soo.

With the main leads possibility of reconciliation? I wouldn’t really hope on that. Although their is that feeling that they do care for each other. We are already on episode 8 but it’s not showing any signs of them getting back together....but I like watching their scenes together  - Kim Dong Wok and Park Seyoung :blush:

Duk Gu was a complete adorkable and was funny in Prison Playbook drama, but here he does look sexy...hahaha!

I finished the latest episodes. I think mi ran isn’t so bad, she nags at her hubby cos she is afraid he will do something wrong and ends up in jail. Although she handcuffed him, she lets him go. Also she even stuff money into his pocket so he can bring their daughter out. I feel sorry for mr jo cos he doesn’t have anyone to take care of him. He spends too much time on his work and always alone. Tah soo’s driver and family are poor but happy so I am hoping mr jo and wife will reconcile 

pretty Se young and Ryu deck hwan’s photoshoot and interview 

12 hours ago, seteney said:

Yeah, and he is mad :lol:

Oh no, please don't hurt our male lead. :sweatingbullets:And I saw from preview that TaeSu is walking out from the prison. Looks like our male lead and his team will face lots of problems again. :astonished:

Special Labor Inspector ost part 1

Yook Joong Wan – RUN

Yook Joong Wan – RUN (Special Labor Inspector Jo OST Part 1)

I’m holding my breath with my head quietly down
I always held it in but I can’t just turn around like this

I can’t just give up as if everything’s fine
Turn Turn Turn Around and Come My WaySpecial Labor Investigator

Hold my hand, Come Tonight
With you, Dance Tonight
We can Come Together
We can Fight Forever
Everyone together, Come Tonight
Have strength, Fight Tonight
We can Come Together
We can Fight Forever