Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Well Intended Love 奈何BOSS要娶我

Yes, I got the preview link.

Oh, BTW, what's with CY's pop?  He is really cruel to a grown adult boy.  How can he beat that big a boy?  

I have a feeling again LZ is just playing with XL telling her some lies to come by his side.  I don't get good vibes.  #prayingforagoodending

Cr:uploader

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 7:28 PM, angelangie said:

full OST for the series :) 

Thank you, my favourite is the opening song, so cheerfull ans easy-listening.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, whome said:

I Agree. I'm wondering if YZ, perhaps, never had a true relationship with another woman. Although he was childhood friends with AY, he never saw her more than a little sister. He has money, power and an influential background, so whatever he wanted, he could get. He fell in love with XL (practically at first sight), and didn't know how to approach her. He waited 2 years for his opportunity when he could have approached her way back when instead of the cruel method he used to get her to be with him.

not only that i think he didnt really reveal much of his stuff to them either.....they dont really know him even though they do know him as he is someone who doesnt speak his thought....

maybe he didnt know how to approach XiaLin from the beginning....and somehow the bump at the hospital instead gave him the opportunity he didnt have lols :D okie we shouldnt be laughing at this however it kinda nudge at you that a guy so successful will be at lost what to do with a girl and had to go about such a big round just to get the girl at his sides...

maybe he wanted the girl to be so indebted and also so in love with him she wouldnt leave him and had to be independent on him for everything

20 hours ago, whome said:

Do you think CY & YZ figured out something regarding NJT and set up a plan to have CY pretend to be dead? If that's the case, then he's using XL as bait because she becomes a suspect in the fire. They must have made up because in that scene where he's telling her about finding her necklace in the fire rubble, they're both in their pajamas in bed.

cant tell you much till next week.....i really hope that ChuYan will not pass on from the fire.....cause he is a nice guy even though he was arrogant and also thought badly of XiaLin when he didnt knew her from the beginning.....however it will be good of it is all a pretense...

however he is no in my good book not because he is treating XiaLin nicely.....however i can see why he is like that the way he is.....at least he didnt do things rashly or was indirectly getting close to you because you are just a tool for his motive like NJT

• Like 3

Ok, I have got spoilers in this video who NJT is? Open at ur own risk.

Spoiler

Spoiler

We see LZ at the hospital later, its coz NJT shoots him and he also kidnaps XL.  We see somebody put chloroform hanky into her nose.:scream:

@angelangie, the next request for the  gif is both of them - cake making scene.  At ur own time.  No hurry.TU.:wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I heard that this drama is based on novel. Can someone tell me where I can read the novel with eng translation online? Please...

• Like 1

Could someone help me find the song that starts at 27:20 in the ost video that was posted earlier? I really like that song but it's hard to find without knowing Chinese. 

• Like 1

Hi peeps, I just started watching this yesterday and watched through all 11 episodes. His switching of medical records, which created such anguish for XL, was definitely wrong on all counts. Pretty idiotic move in fact. However to be fair to him, before that stupid move, he did nothing wrong.

When he first bumped into her two years ago at the cake shop, the credit card scanner was not working and he was about to leave when XL appeared and offered him the free cake (1 for 1 promotion for members, and she was a member). He originally said no, but she offered again and explained that she couldn’t finish two anyway, and proceeded to just ask for two cakes. That left a good impression, not exactly love at first sight yet. He did check out her background there and then (but it looked quite basic and nothing stalkish, though it’s not explicitly shown how he did it), but that’s all he did, and it appears to be a one time thing.

He bumped into her again at the pub when he got heavily drunk because his father had just passed on (his mum had left him when he was young and his dad was his only parent, apart from granny) and she was there to meet Fei. She was going to confront him for her damaged phone (which fell into someone’s drink because he drunkenly bumped into her) when she realized he was heavily drunk and was concerned, until PA Wen came along. She was rattling to PA Wen about how LYZ should take care of himself and not get others into trouble, and after he woke up, LYZ recalled that she was the same person he bumped into at the cake shop. That was when he decided to look out for her at the cake shop (which I think makes sense, since she must have frequented it if she is a member) because he started to get curious about her, because she was always kind and warm, even to strangers. I don’t think he instructed PA Wen to continue checking, but when “PA Wen continued to update him on her stuff, LYZ did not stop him” either (that was his exact words during the recollection scenes). His affections grew but he did not do anything else.

That day she went into his car, he was not stalking her. He was there to pick CY up (if you guys recall, CY called him to ask where he went when he was supposed to pick him up, but the car was already on the way because XL boarded it by mistake).

He bumped into her at the hospital (likely because he was there to see granny, because I recall a scene of him visiting granny in episode 1) which was managed by his company. It was only when he saw the clean medical report that he suddenly had the idea of switching it, because he did not know how else to get her to come to him (unacceptable to us but that was how he saw things).

He made a really stupid move, but it was not a long drawn premeditated conspiracy. It began when he first saw that clean report.

I would have freaked out if I knew some guy had switched my medical report and used my vulnerability to force marriage on me, so I understand how terrified she felt.

My source of information above is strictly from the drama. Not the translated subtitles but the original dialog in Chinese. Not sure if there has been any mistranslation from any translated subtitles, since I did not read any. :P

@pad-hari, CY is an adopted son, or at least he perceived himself to be so, as he mentioned it during a phone conversation with his father, while standing in the rain. XL had overheard that part as she had brought an umbrella out for him, worried that he might get an asthma attack if caught in the rain.

I suspect the father son relationship is very bad because CY feels he is merely a tool used by his father for business purposes e.g. his father wanted him to marry a daughter of some conglomerate and when he messed up the blind date (at the jewelry fair), he set his sights on him to marry AR and thus was very angry when he brought AR to LYZ’s place the moment she returned from overseas. He stated that AR is the key to the entertainment company owned by her family when emphasizing why he had to marry her, instead of bringing her closer to LYZ. Although CY and LYZ are buddies, I think his father has been wanting to beat LYZ in business. They do have some business collaboration, but LYZ has told him he intends to break all collaboration when he injured XL the day she was brought to CY’s family home.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, chubbz said:

He bumped into her again at the pub when he got heavily drunk because his father had just passed on (his mum had left him when he was young and his dad was his only parent, apart from granny) and she was there to meet Fei. She was going to confront him for her damaged phone (which fell into someone’s drink because he drunkenly bumped into her) when she realized he was heavily drunk and was concerned, until PA Wen came along. She was rattling to PA Wen about how LYZ should take care of himself and not get others into trouble, and after he woke up, LYZ recalled that she was the same person he bumped into at the cake shop. That was when he decided to look out for her at the cake shop (which I think makes sense, since she must have frequented it if she is a member) because he started to get curious about her, because she was always kind and warm, even to strangers. I don’t think he instructed PA Wen to continue checking, but when “PA Wen continued to update him on her stuff, LYZ did not stop him” either (that was his exact words during the recollection scenes). His affections grew but he did not do anything else.

i didnt see this part.....hmmm....is it in episode 1? 

this honestly shed alot of light on why he is so obsess with XiaLin :) however it is still a scary love like what XiaLin said....i would have also freak out like what you said.....just like you.....i mean it would have been nicer for the guy to approach her normally however i guess it was because of this that we have something to talk about....

• Like 3

@angelangie, this was mentioned (and shown as recollection scenes) in episode 11, when XL was packing and ready to leave. In his last bid to salvage the situation, he answered her question of when they first met. IIRC, in episode 1, in the car, she had mentioned he looked familiar and wondered if they had met before and he had commented that her method of hitting on guys is very outdated.

When he explained how they first met, the cake shop, pub, and hospital scenes I mentioned in my first post above were all shown in a series:)

Anyway, I just went to check out the original web novel. 600+ “chapters but I picked a couple that mentioned CY’s name in the chapter title. One was on his death (which seems to be the one that’s currently upcoming), where it seems that the guy who died was made to appear like it was CY but in reality, is someone else, and LYZ realized it after he ran a DNA check because he was suspicious. Then in later chapters, CY appeared again. However, it seems the drama deviates quite a bit from the web novel, so I am not sure how the plot of his death will pan out in the drama. That photo you posted much earlier where it looks like some engagement ceremony of PA Wen and Fei looks optimistic that CY won’t die so soon too :)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@chubbzthank you so much for the clarification :heart:.  So, he met her 2 years ago and was impressed with her attitude.  I felt wierd how he could be so touchy-touchy in the marriage contract and fell in love with her so quickly.  Now I know why!!!!????

If u can also just briefly tell us what's being told at the end of the spoiler video, I have posted regarding why NJT is shooting LZ, pretty please.  Thanks in advance.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chubbz said:

@angelangie, this was mentioned (and shown as recollection scenes) in episode 11, when XL was packing and ready to leave. In his last bid to salvage the situation, he answered her question of when they first met. IIRC, in episode 1, in the car, she had mentioned he looked familiar and wondered if they had met before and he had commented that her method of hitting on guys is very outdated.

When he explained how they first met, the cake shop, pub, and hospital scenes I mentioned in my first post above were all shown in a series:)

oh....thanks....i really need to watch this again then....i was probably running about when i leave the episode running which is why i miss it :) 

thanks again....

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@chubbzthank you so much for the clarification :heart:.  So, he met her 2 years ago and was impressed with her attitude.  I felt wierd how he could be so touchy-touchy in the marriage contract and fell in love with her so quickly.  Now I know why!!!!????

If u can also just briefly tell us what's being told at the end of the spoiler video, I have posted regarding why NJT is shooting LZ, pretty please.  Thanks in advance.  

I am outside and without earphones so I can’t watch videos now. Let you know what I manage to catch when I am back and able to watch :)

And, @whome‘s understanding of the whole plot by AR is correct. One thing to add and one to clarify in that post though...

After every episode, there is usually a short tidbit portion where they show additional snippet(s) that gives us some revelation of hidden truth from the same episode. In that episode where the relationship was revealed during the TV show, the snippet hinted that he had intentionally planned for it to be revealed. He likely knew his call was broadcasted and intentionally called her by her nickname Mu Mu (木木) and that his staff would address him as CEO Ling (in the background). The last scene of the tidbit shows him say thank you to his staff and saying they can continue with their meeting.

His weibo nickname (created and officialized, and managed by XL when scandal broke out between him and the top star YSS) is 赚钱养木木 i.e. “Earn money to support/take care of Mu Mu”. XL had protested against that nickname back then because she felt it was too obvious and they had already agreed to keep their marriage a secret. However, he insisted that no one knows he calls her Mu Mu, so there’s no need to be worried. By calling her Mu Mu and having that broadcasted, he was effectively outing her identity as Mu Mu and indirectly announcing who he was on TV. Even the MC of the show commented that “CEO Ling’s weibo nickname is 赚钱养木” when she heard him calling her that on the phone (speaker mode).

During the time he lost his memories, he never called her Mu Mu. The first time he called her that again, was when he went to get her at CY’s family home in episode 9. That was when I suspected he regained his memories. He had gone to the hypnotherapist just before that. That same night, he was applying medicine on XL when she confessed and he told her he has regained his memories.

As for the punch CY gave to LYZ, that was in response to his accusation that CY is interested in XL, insinuating that he is meddling in their affairs because he had something to gain. CY thus punched him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, chubbz said:

As for the punch CY gave to LYZ, that was in response to his accusation that CY is interested in XL, insinuating that he is meddling in their affairs because he had something to gain. CY thus punched him.

to me ChuYan punched YiZhou out of guilt.....he is interested in XiaLin from the glances he gave her....or maybe i might be wrong that he only felt protective of XiaLin for all the things she had done for him so far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

In that episode where the relationship was revealed during the TV show, the snippet hinted that he had intentionally planned for it to be revealed. He likely knew his call was broadcasted and intentionally called her by her nickname Mu Mu (木木) and that his staff would address him as CEO Ling (in the background). The last scene of the tidbit shows him say thank you to his staff and saying they can continue with their meeting.

Omo, he is a big strategist, isn't it!!!!! 

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

I am outside and without earphones so I can’t watch videos now. Let you know what I manage to catch when I am back and able to watch :)

No problem.  Take ur time.  :love::heart:

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

to me ChuYan punched YiZhou out of guilt.....he is interested in XiaLin from the glances he gave her....or maybe i might be wrong that he only felt protective of XiaLin for all the things she had done for him so far.

Hmm...it's possible that CY feels something for XL, but I feel his punch was more due to anger towards LYZ on behalf of XL, because he agrees with XL that LYZ's action of switching the reports was a terrible thing to do, yet instead of feeling remorse, he questioned the r/s between CY & XL, which meant he totally missed the point...

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, chubbz said:

Hmm...it's possible that CY feels something for XL, but I feel his punch was more due to anger towards LYZ on behalf of XL, because he agrees with XL that LYZ's action of switching the reports was a terrible thing to do, yet instead of feeling remorse, he questioned the r/s between CY & XL, which meant he totally missed the point...

yes he is also angry with YiZhou....i would be too....

i like to forgive YiZhou and i hope XiaLin make him grovel more first....however with the story twist of them suspecting XiaLin for ChuYan misfortune somehow i think they will patch up pretty quick and at the same times while YiZhou like to manipulate scenes to his best interest and make things fall for him....

i do not think the misfortune falling on ChuYan is his doing though

• Like 1

lols thanks to @pad-hari she told me i posted this into the wrong thread lols :D hahahahaha that happen when u open too many threads at a go lols :D 

:flushed:

a still screen shoot by fans....i still love to see his face when he was waiting for the registry officer :D 

cr: as tagged

qRindyf006l0kviwg-RLo-3lcx-s3Nf0BtzsVU2I

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

His feelings towards her was pretty obvious during the ROM scenes. The way he acted so smug and smiling...

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, chubbz said:

His feelings towards her was pretty obvious during the ROM scenes. The way he acted so smug and smiling...

yes i couldnt get over the way he drum his fingers together when they were waiting for the registry officer :D 

• LOL 3

ok, from the video posted...NJT's voice quality is very fuzzy, so I had a hard time catching what he said, but from the bits I can hear that's not already broadcasted thus far...therefore the spoiler tag...

Spoiler

3:57 likely speaking to XL or LYZ
"You are the highlight of this show I have planned, how can I bear to let you leave the show (I assume he means die) so soon"

4:01 speaking to a lady, whom I assume is LYZ's mother, because she left his hospital room crying after his accident, when XL visited him with soup in episode 7
NJT: "One day, I will let you witness him kneeling in front of me"
Lady: "You are not allowed to hurt him!"

4:09
LYZ: "His target has always been me." "NJT!"
XL: "LYZ, leave now, this is his trap, don't bother about me"
*gunshot*

from the remaining bits after this, it seems like, after LYZ was shot, there is a call for EOGM to remove him from his position (as told by PA Wen) and then from XL's words to the lady, she says that NJT is silly to think that he would hurt her (the lady) but hurting LYZ, but everyone was fooled by her (the lady).

The lady was smiling when XL bumped into her at the company when the VO was going on, so it seems she wanted control of the company and sort of made use of NJT's warped mind (possibly a case of unwanted stepson?) to get LYZ out of the way?

Last bit, XL was telling the unconscious LYZ to wake up because she and baby are waiting for him.

One more bit I caught, likely a dialog between Fei and PA Wen...something more lighthearted :)

Spoiler

2:06

"It's been 8 years and you couldn't "bend" LYZ (figurative meaning to convert him from straight to gay), that shows he is ironman among the straight. You should just give up"
"Are you saying, I am in love with my boss?" *cuts to PA Wen kissing Fei*

I caught another video elsewhere and from that video...

Spoiler

XL's PA Yang seems to be in cahoots with AR. When I checked out the web novel, it seems PA Yang has a twin and both of them are actually working under AR. I did suspect PA Yang right from the beginning because she looked very suspicious when she was at the counter when LYZ and XL first arrived.

giphy.gif

And I am suddenly reminded...no wonder LYZ was not surprised when XL mentioned her birthday. I had originally thought he surfaced that during a background check before deciding to marry her when she asked for his bone marrow. But now that we look back, he had known from 2 years ago that they share the same birthday! Revelation...

And lastly...

Spoiler

who is the lady with CY? Looks like he found his happiness too? :)

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3