[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

1 hour ago, FireDragon335 said:

How do you find information regarding their schedules or what they might potentially do in the future? You said that the investors want them to work together. How do you find that info? Someone in this thread also said that there was a script prepared but nothing happened cause they were busy. Even though Victoria has gotten insanely popular after "Find Yourself", it's only one drama. I feel that if something came from the same production team as Find Yourself and Go Ahead for both Song Wei Long and Victoria. They would both probably do it. Considering the success of both those dramas, the fact that they have worked together before and look good onscreen.

I also wanted to join Weibo to follow some of my favourite stars but it doesn't send me any verification code. Tried multiple times from both mobile and desktop. 

@FireDragon335 Just want to point out, just like you, I am also unable to register on Weibo. I lurk as a guest. Not sure if it has to do with country restrictions for Weibo access. I reside in the US. It's a big bummer as I can't vote for him, can't participate in fan activities, cannot share ideas, support his endorsements, projects, can't share anything ... oh wellI shall be grateful to be dragon's foreign "stealth" fan :lol: 

Also want to share a post I read online where Song Wei Long was interviewed for Burberry. 

"I found this whole experience with Burberry very unforgettable. I was so happy to work with the brand alongside my favourite director Derek Tsang, as well as Zhou Dongyu. When I am filming, I like to immerse myself in different environments – we will often go into the mountains and get in touch with nature to really experience its charm. I find that nature teaches us to go with the flow, show respect and always stay curious – these are important learnings for me in my work. I am looking forward to working on exciting new projects and I wish everyone the best for a healthy and safe new Year of the Ox.’"
– Song Weilong, Burberry brand ambassador

https://www.lofficielmalaysia.com/fashion/burberry-s-a-new-awakening-starring-zhou-dongyu-and-song-weilong

21 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Thursday, 4 March 2021)

Yes.  Monthly Girl or Comic Girl Romance is still just a Rumour - one year already.  Which is why I don't post it here. Just because it is Wikipedia, it does not guarantee it's authenticity.  That is what I learnt while doing research.

I hope Song Wei Long will not accept Monthly Girl, if it comes to pass.  Does not sound great even though it is a Comedy.  Because the ML is quite Nerdy.  And the FL is rumoured to be Ju Jing Yi.  Not good for his CV.

There are a lot of Rumours.  Only a few days ago, there was another rumoured project called - "Under One Man".

These are the Rumoured Projects which never materialised:

1)  Ace Heroes (tentative title) - Eventually went to Xiao Zhan

2) The Sword And The Brocade - FL is Tan Songyun. ML eventually went to Wallace Chung

3) Who Rules The World - FL is Zhao Lu Si.  ML eventually went to Yang Yang

4) The Blue Whisper (Previously "Legend Of The Shark") -FL is Dilraba. ML eventually went to Ren Jia Lun 

5) Storm Rising On The Railings - No Finalisations yet 

6) It's Raining Days - Still no news

7) Under One Man - A New Rumour

(And may be you all would like to play a Guessing Game.  Who among all these Actresses, rejected Song Wei Long, because he is not from an Acting Academy)

@hush puppy Thank you for clarifying with a full compilation list as well. I am enjoying The sword and the Brocade , naturally I wish it was Song Wei Long instead of Wallace. I guess because the male lead role requires an older senior court official. It reminds me of Raise the red lantern. Anyway, like you I am eagerly awaiting his next project. A little worried we have not heard anything confirmed yet. 

Edited by QD8

(Posted on: Tuesday, 9 March 2021)

Song Wei Long's 2016 Movie "Catman" Has Been Postponed Again

Movie #Catman starring #Sehun #JaniceWu #Song Wei Long #XuJiaqi & #JuJingyi was planned to premiere 3/14 after a long delay. It has been postponed once again, with the distributors stating they “temporarily decided not to release.” Reason and new expected release date are unknown.

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Tuesday, 9 March 2021)

Song Wei Long's 2016 Movie "Catman" Has Been Postponed Again

Movie #Catman starring #Sehun #JaniceWu #Song Wei Long #XuJiaqi & #JuJingyi was planned to premiere 3/14 after a long delay. It has been postponed once again, with the distributors stating they “temporarily decided not to release.” Reason and new expected release date are unknown.

Why is this drama not listed under Song Wei Long's resume thus far? This is the first time I'm hearing it.. <_<

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Schinza said:

Why is this drama not listed under Song Wei Long's resume thus far? This is the first time I'm hearing it.. <_<

@Schinza  You have to look for it under the Category - Movie.  It is Not a drama.  So if you look for it under Dramas, you'll not find it.    It is not their fault.  I'm afraid it is yours - dear.

"Catman"  was delayed because there is a Military Spat between China and South Korea in 2016. 

I've mentioned this Movie and another in the Earlier Pages of this Thread. You may have forgotten.  There is another Movie not yet screened - "Love Story In London".  Song Wei Long is the Second ML.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza  You have to look for it under the Category - Movie.  It is Not a drama.  So if you look for it under Dramas, you'll not find it.    It is not their fault.  I'm afraid it is yours - dear.

"Catman"  was delayed because in 2016 there is a spat between China and South Korea.  

I've mentioned this Movie and another in the Earlier Pages of this Thread. You may have forgotten.  There is another Movie not yet screened - "Love Story In London".  Song Wei Long is the Second ML.

I see :lol:

I may have to re-read your earlier postings dear.. tq -_-

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza  Where have you been dear?  You have been absent for some time.  Miss you so.....:bashful:

@hush puppyauwww.. I miss you guys too! I have been busy with some family matters dear -_-

It's lovely to get the time to read updates about Song Wei Long.. i believe I'm just in time for our dear brother's birthday on the 25th.

You guys have been so great :hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday 10 March 2021)

Song Wei Long unlocks the cover of the March issue of "Style - Weekend Pictorial"

Wearing, Burberry spring 2021 menswear collection

Spoiler

• Love 5

@hush puppy Hey Hi, Long time to chat. :heythere:I want to ask and discuss with you all regarding his next project. 

It has been a long time since he is not accepting next project after Zhang gong an. I know there are many rumors about his. But so far, can't see his further projects. 

This month also full with brand and event activities and no new project yet. I mean the confirmation about new project has not come out nor announce whether it started filming or not. I just want to know his next project and curious about next leading lady. 

In my opinion, covid is not a reason to stop filming since many others continuing shooting. <_<

What I worry and concern is Yuzheng intentionally block his future projects? because Song Wei Long is not willing to do another BL as Yuzheng wants him to do again? :kicks:

If Song Wei Long is taking a rest well and not accepting any yet, still reviewing scripts is absolutely okay for me. :wub:

Just curious if Yuzheng make him hard and block his career or not. How do you all think? 

Random talk. Because I'm waiting and dying to see him again:( since Zhang Gong An already wrapped up for a long time and no news about premiere date yet, also after Go ahead, there's no new of his to watch :tears:

@iamlegend @elis6969 @Schinza @QD8

• Like 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 11 March 2021)

@jcwsgal   (In answer to your question)

Why is Song Wei Long still without any project ?

Lots of reasons.

1)  He is not an A-List Actor. He is still young. Last year, 2020 was the first time he ever burst so strongly into the attentions of Viewers.  I expected projects to flow in for him.  But it didn't happen.

2) In 2020, he was quite unsettled too.  He wanted to leave Yu Zheng.  But didn't materialise.  It is not easy to move.  You have to look for a better agency.  You do not want to jump from the Pot into the Fire.  No difference from an ordinary office worker, looking for another job.  A lot of things to consider.  And then of course, Yu Zheng spoke to him and got for him "A League Of Nobleman".  So he stays on.

I don't think Yu Zheng is hindering him now.  Just less priority on him.  Yu Zheng's main focus is on Xu Kai and Bai Lu.

3) The Entertainment World Is Not As Simple As It Seems

That's why I normally leave this particular aspect alone.  A lot of things go on behind the scenes. 

4) SWL Chooses His Work

He is not some one who simply jumps into a project.  Before he was too inexperienced and young. And needs to build a Resume.  As he grows older, he chooses his project well.

5) Super Girl Problem 

Contrary to what most people think, our Long Long is not a Playboy.  I used to think he is a playboy too.  Until I started to research for this Thread.

He doesn't know how to chase girls.  He is too shy.  Since schooldays,  it is always the girls who chase him.  And he is some one who doesn't know how to say "No". 

If you all visit page 1 of this thread, there is a Clip where someone asked him: "What if one of your fans say she wants to marry you ?  He shyly answered: "OK lo.  What else can I do?"   That is Song Wei Long. (He is just joking.  But even then, he jokes so gently)

As you all know, this Super Model met SWL in  2019 at a Burberry Promotion function.  She gave chase immediately.  Glued herself to him.  Calling him on his mobile endlessly everyday.  If he didn't answer, she will simply turn up wherever he is: his Filming Sets, Product Promotions, Concerts.....  Checked in at the hotel he is staying in. Giving him a Playboy Reputation. Scaring his Female Leads and Investors away.

Be patient.  His project will come.  But not as fast as we want it to be

• Insightful 4

51 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Thursday, 11 March 2021)

@jcwsgal   (In answer to your question)

Why is Song Wei Long still without any project ?

Lots of reasons.

1)  He is not an A-List Actor.  Last year, 2020 was the first time he ever burst into the attentions of Viewers.  I expected projects to flow in for him.  But it didn't happen.

2) In 2020, he was quite unsettled too.  He wanted to leave Yu Zheng.  But didn't materialise.  It is not easy to move.  You have to look for a better agency.  You do not want to jump from the Pot into the Fire.  No difference from an ordinary office worker, looking for another job.  A lot of things to consider.  And then of course, Yu Zheng spoke to him and got for him "A League Of Nobleman".  So he stays on.

I don't think Yu Zheng is hindering him now.  Just less priority on him.  Yu Zheng's main focus is on Xu Kai and Bai Lu.

3) The Entertainment World Is Not As Simple As It Seems

That's why I normally leave the subject alone.  A lot of things go on behind the scenes. 

4) SWL Chooses His Work

He is not some one who simply jumps into a project.  Before he was too inexperienced and young. And needs to build a Resume.  As he grows older, he chooses his project well.

5) Super Girl Problem 

Contrary to what most people think, our Long Long is not a Playboy.  I used to think he is a playboy too.  Until I started to research for this Thread.

He doesn't know how to chase girl.  He is too shy.  Since schooldays,  it is always the girls who chase him.  And he is some one who doesn't know how to say "No". 

If you all visit page 1 of this thread, there is a Clip where someone asked him: "What if one of your fans say she wants to be your Girl Friend?  He shyly answered: "OK lo.  What else can I do?"   That is Song Wei Long

As you all know, this Super Model met SWL in  2019 at a Burberry Promotion function.  She gave chase immediately.  Glued herself to him.  Calling him on his mobile endlessly everyday.  If he didn't answer, she will just visit him wherever he is: his Filming Sets, Product Promotions, Concerts.....  Checked in at the hotel he is staying in. Giving him a Playboy Reputation. Scaring his Female Leads and Investors away.

Be patient.  His project will come.  But not as fast as we want it to be

Holy moly :confounded:you’re somehow right. I also thought and expected good projects will come to him after go ahead but sadly it didn’t happen... 

Hopefully he can rest well during this time and take time to choose next project. 

It’s fine and can be patient as long as Yuzheng don’t make him difficult on purpose. 

thank you for your answer. :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

(Posted on: Friday, 12 March 2021)

Song Wei Long's latest Weibo Update

Song Wei Long adheres to the concept of  "Environmental Protection & Care For The Earth".   "Origin" (Yuemu Zhiyuan) keeps exploring and moving forward on the road to environmental protection.

Since the launch of the  "Forest of Delights",  1.3 million trees have been planted worldwide.  Keep walking.   Environmental actions are still going on this "Arbo Day".  

Origins, hand-in-hand with  Song Wei Long  invites you to add a  Green Earth!.  Together with Long Long, protect the green and care for our Earth!

Song Wei Long's Interview From His Latest Pictorial - 10 March 2021

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 13, 2021)

Song Wei Long: Sharing With You All Some Viewers' Comments Which I Pick Up At Random. (One Thing Remains Constant.  If You Follow Song Wei Long for some time, you'll definitely find that he is a Good Boy)

I have been tracking Song Wei Long for several months and found that he is a good and polite boy. The shortcomings I have found so far are too low-key and too little exposure

Because of Ling Xiao, in  "Go Ahead", I paid attention to Song Wei Long and found that although he is young, he is polite and very gentleman Looking forward to his acting more and bringing us more works

• Song Wei Long is a natural, sincere and modestly hardworking new-generation actor. He has great potential and explosive power. Looking forward to more discerning eyes to see this new star with the characteristics of an international superstar. Looking forward to more of his works!

•  
    Yi Liying 13 days ago

Waiting for Long Long New Drama

• Like 3
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 14 March 2021)

Click To Watch :

This Is Latiao's Gift to Song Wei Long's 22nd Birthday.  Song Wei Long supports environmental protection

On Arbor Day,  the Million Forest Tree planting activities began in Inner Mongolia Tengger Desert!

286 Latiaos were there to help plant some of the 1,945,000 trees.  Song Wei Long's favourite - "Lin 5299 Saplings" were included

May this piece of flower stick forest become an oasis in the desert as soon as possible - full of flowers in the desert

http://t.cn/A6t8NHtJ

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2