[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

7 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza   Sweetheart.  I never thought you'll be here to welcome me back at my First Post.  I thought it'll take at least a few months for you all to realise  I'm back.

But it is a wonderful feelings.

How are you and your family?  Safe and fine I pray.    Which part of Malaysia are you from? 

@hush puppy :hwaiting2:

I'm from Negeri Sembilan.. Google 'em :lol:. it's just a few days to our Eid (equivalent to your guys' Chinese New Year, I guess). So yeah.. it's all festivities here.

I'm yet to read your post my dear, thought of welcoming you 1st :D. It's been lonely since you've gone.. I hope you'll stay this time.

(Posted on: Sunday, 9 May 2021)

(I continue to post pictures from April 2021. To maintain the Flow of this Thread)

April 18, 2021:  Jing Boran's birthday is on 19 April.  Here Song Wei Long is celebrating it one day ahead with his buddy.  They became good friends after shooting  "A League Of Nobleman" late 2020

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

25 April 2021: Song Wei Long made a half-day trip to West Lake, Hangzhou.  Where he enjoyed some good quality Tea with his friends - Fiona Tang, the CEO of Long Jin Tea.  (See the photographs below) :

SWL: Thank you sister, for the hospitality. The tea is delicious

Fiona Tang: After opening thousands of messages on Weibo, I finally realise why everyone loves Song Wei Long so much.  He is really a kind, naive and polite, warm-hearted boy.

Open the Spoiler to read about "West Lake", Hangzhou

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvlVBpdmflUmhgzTCPCv8C0shUY4wQSsj_38g9RHFABysFr59PIOs7JHO4eHcwW6Q5eUtwxG_qKked7SxwJSDZHw

West Lake is a freshwater lake in Hangzhou, China. It is divided into five sections by three causeways. There are numerous temples, pagodas, gardens, and natural/artificial islands within the lake.

Gushan is the largest natural island and three artificial islands: Xiaoyingzhou, Huixin Pavilion, and Ruan Gongdun stand at the middle of the lake.

Leifeng Pagoda and Baochu Pagoda are separated by the lake. Mirroring each other, the basic pattern of "one mountain, two towers, three islands, three banks, and five lakes" is formed.

West Lake has influenced poets and painters throughout Chinese history for its natural beauty and historic relics, and it has also been among the most important sources of inspiration for Chinese garden designers.

It was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2011, described as having "influenced garden design in the rest of China as well as Japan and Korea over the centuries" and reflecting "an idealized fusion between humans and nature"

27 April 2021:  Song Wei Long updated this "cute" photo of himself on Weibo

Spoiler

• Love 3

28 April 2021:  Our ever so kind Song Wei Long, went "airborne" (barrage messaging) to remind his Fans not to attack others. (Read on for more details....)

Gan Wang Xing (see the photo below) is someone who is seeking to enter the Entertainment World through the Talent Show - "Chuang 2021"  His looks have been constantly compared to Song Wei Long.

Indeed, Gan Wang Xing's fame started because of Song Wei Long.  He was discovered while working part-time in a   "Haunted House" in Changsha Window of the World (an Amusement Centre) in 2020. It created a weibo storm then.  People purposely went to the "Haunted House" just to have a look at him.  (Back then I don't find it important to post it here).

From there, he joined an Agency to enter the Entertainment World.  He debuted in the current "Chuang" Talent Show of 2021.  In an interview on 28 April 2021, he was asked about his resemblance to Song Wei Long. 

He said: "Everyone is unique. I don't want to be like anyone.  I am myself"

Song Wei Long's fans find his answer "Arrogant".  Fans from both camps start exchanging insults.  And our Song Wei Long quickly went airborne to advise his Fans Not to be instigated by those remarks to attack others.  Thereby "snipping the problems at the buds"

Instead of praising Song Wei Long for his Humility, Sensibility and Kindness, some press reports said Song Wei Long is "Not Serious" about his Career.  He took such competition from an emerging  Star so casually. Not in the least worried.

P/S: But it holds some Truth.  His Agency is using this "Hype" with Song Wei Long to shore up his Popularity.  And certainly looking to encroach on Song Wei Long's commercial entities.

What Do You All Think?  I'll Be Very Interested To Know.

Let me start.  Yes. Gan Wang Xing's reply hints of Arrogance. After all, his Fame ignited because of his resemblance to Song Wei Long. Even easing his entry into the Entertainment World. Do you think people will have a second look at him if he is not?

He sounded as though he felt insulted to be compared to Song Wei Long. A humble person would said something like:

"I'm honoured to be compared to Song Wei Long. I must admit there is some resemblance.  But everyone has their Unique Qualities.  I would rather not to be compared with anyone. Thank you".

26 May 2021 Update: Gan Wang Xing doesn't look like Song Wei Long at all. From afar & certain angles yes.  But at close range and without Makeup, Filter and Styling - No. GWX has very crooked teeth.

I'm not prejudiced.  But Song Wei Long looks better; had better teeth and a naturally benign, kind and pure look which gives one very good vibes.

Handsomeness does not come from Looks alone. It has to come from within the Soul as well.  And Song Wei Long's Purity, Kindness of Heart and Humility wins, any time.

P/S:  Tomorrow I shall resume with May 2021's Postings.
Updated On 26 May 2021.  Read the Green Notes above
  • Unamused 2

On 5/8/2021 at 3:40 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Saturday, 8 May 2021)

Hi Everyone.  I'm back! 

So sad to see the Thread so Quiet & Empty. I thought some of you would have continued with the posts & discussions

I went on a Sabbatical because :

1) I was Upset by *3 Developments in Song Wei Long's Life

2) I was Temporarily Distracted by something

A lot has happened in the past one and a half month.  I may not be as Active as Before.  But Let me launch my come-back in 3 Stages:

- Stage One:I'll post some of the photos & articles from the past one & a half month

- Stage Two:I'll explain "one" of the reasons (developments) which upsets me

- Stage Three: By Which time, I can announce The Last Two Big News From Song Wei Long - Which will complete the *3 Developments I'm talking about.

:winkx:

Omgggg... I can't believe my eyes.... you're actually coming back here.... Warmly welcome :happydance:

I'm happy to see you again :foryou:

• Thanks 1

(Posted on: Monday, 10 May 2021)

Song Wei Long's Schedules For May 2021:

7 May 2021: Photo Shoot (in Beijing)

8 May 2021: Photo Shoot (in Beijing)

7 May 2021: Song Wei Long checking-in at Hangzhou Airport.En route to Beijing

In "Celine" Fashion.  No longer in Burberry

Spoiler

New Assistant 

• Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 10 May 2021)

9 May 2021: Song Wei Long visited the JingShan Temple in Hangzhou. 

History Of Jingshan Temple, Hangzhou, China

Located in northwest of Hangzhou, Jingshan Temple was founded in 745, during the reign of Emperor Xuanzong of Tang Dynasty.

In times of prosperity, the temple complex housed more than 1,700 monks in more than 1,000 rooms.  In the mid-12th century, two Japanese monks, Enni Ben'en and Nanpo Shomyo, travelled separately to Jingshan Temple to study Buddhism.

They later introduced the cultivation, processing and rituals of drinking Chinese Tea to Japan, which later developed into the Japanese tea ceremony.  So Jingshan Temple is the Ancestor of the Japanese Tea Ceremony.

Throughout it's long history, Jingshan Temple was destroyed multple times due to the ravages of War and Fire.  Some of the major structures were restored successively after 1994.

A Commanding View Of Jingshan Temple, Hangzhou
Zhenjiang Jinshan.jpg

Entrance Of Jingshan Temple, Hangzhou

220px-%E9%87%91%E5%B1%B1%E5%AF%BA_-_pano

• Love 2

6 hours ago, jcwsgal said:

Is he become Celine spokeperson after Burberry? 

@jcwsgal  Hi Dear.  Thanks for the Warm Welcome :wub:    Do you often visit this Thread all these while?

After returning, I'm in a hurry to update the Thread.  Still not 100% updated. Almost there.  Which is why I've no time to talk to you; answer your question.     How are you and your family doing?

4 hours ago, Schinza said:

My question exactly.. when did he started becoming spokeperson of Celine?

@jcwsgal @Schinza  Song Wei Long has been wearing and working with Burberry for a few years before he became their Ambassador.  So likewise this will be the same.  He has to be more successful and produce more hits in order to attract more product endorsements.

China's entertainment world is a tough place to be in.  Competitors (new & old) are always ready to encroach into his business resources.

He suffered a severe setback in 2020.  I'm sure you all know why.   That is the reason why I've to step aside for a while.  I'm so upset

P/S: I've edited my above posts on 1) The West Lake    and  2) Jingshan Temple.  Do go back and read them.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@jcwsgal  Hi Dear.  Thanks for the Warm Welcome :wub:    Do you often visit this Thread all these while?

After returning, I'm in a hurry to update the Thread.  Still not 100% updated. Almost there.  Which is why I've no time to talk to you; answer your question.     How are you and your family all these while?

@jcwsgal @Schinza  Song Wei Long

@hush puppy I always visit :sweat_smile: even though i can’t update this thread like you because most of my times are at working place.  Yet I still check and find if any update :mrgreen: and I’m good and busy as usual with my job , i’m not sure why you’re hiatus for a while. Now happy to see this thread alive again :elated:

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 11 May 2021)

7 May 2021:  After arriving in Beijing from Hangzhou, Song Wei Long spoke briefly to his Loyal Fans - "Latiao's".

They gave him:

1) a Certificate for their Charitable Works to celebrate his Birthday (Planting Trees in the Desert. A post I've made before) done in Song Wei Long's name i.e. under the initiatives of The Song Wei Long Charitable Foundation)

2) a Letter from his "Latiaos" in Taiwan

Song Wei Long told the Lady-Rep that Yes. He has seen their work and thanked them for their Hard Works.  The Lady Fan Representative said: "Not At All".

(I'm so Touched by Latiaos' Dedications)

P/S:  Under Song Wei Long's Fan Club, there is a Song Wei Long Charitable Foundations where they undertake Welfare Works throughout China.

• Love 2

(Posted on: Tuesday, 11 May 2021)

1)  Click the Link to watch  a video-clip from a Mango TV Variety Show: "Mom, You're Looking Good". The participants consist of Mother-Daughter pairs.

http://t.cn/A6f7k2mE

8 May 2021: One of the participants is Wuxin, a TV Host-cum-actress. When she was asked "to guess" who her mother's Favourite Actor is, she nervously answered: "Song Wei Long".

She got it Right. Her mother gave her the Thumbs Up! :lol:

2) I remember last year - 2020, Mango TV also had a Reality Show called "Sisters Riding The Waves".  It is a show where older female celebrities (30's and above) compete to be in an All Girls' Group.  In fact the Youngest Participant is 30years old.  The Oldest is 52 years. 

One of the participants is Meng Jia - a Chinese Singer/Actress, and a former member of South Korean Girl Group - "Miss A".

Meng Jia
孟佳
Miss A Jia at the Korea KPOP World Festival 2013 (cropped).jpg

She also likes Song Wei Long. She said Song Wei Long looks like a "Flower". Meaning he is so good-looking.

3) Happy Camp Host Li Weijia's Mother is also a Big Fan of Song Wei Long

Song%2BWeilong%2Band%2BMami%2BLi%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Case in point, show host Li Weijia’s mum who also joined him in the call, seems to be a huge fan of virtual guests Victoria Song and Song Weilong’s romantic drama Find Yourself. A staunch supporter of the Fanxing-Yuan Song couple, Mama Li ambushed them with the direct question.  Asking if they were a couple in real life

What a cute Lady! :hwaiting2:

• Love 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 12, 2021)

After all the delay, finally Song Wei Long's movie: "Catman" will premiere on 18 May, 2021.  

- Song Wei Long just turned 17 years old at that time and he took  a Supporting Role.

- 10 months later, a still 17 years old Song Wei Long  filmed "Untouchable Lovers" in January 2017. He turned 18 years old on 25 March 2017. Incredible. He has to grow up super fast - both as a person and as an Actor.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday 12 May 2021)

Dear  @Schinza  "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri" to you and your Family.  "Happy New Year".  Hope you're having a good time.

@hush puppytq so much for the wishes! Yes it's tomorrow. Hope you guys are having a good time too :hooray2:

• Love 1