[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

9 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yeah, actually the scene not require a truly physical stunt, it said that Yun Xi has to carry unconscious Arthur while climbing the 3799 stairs, you know our boy is so big n heavy, and... And arthur must stay in the position to make Yun Xi not too much burden, maybe his legs were cramps and get hit the stairs... Oh well... What a scene...

Arthur Studio has released news about the injury

Thank God he's recovering! Oh, so the sprain was caused by him having to strain his calf muscles for hours? It must've such a tasking challenge for both of them. I'm guessing they also put him in wires. I remember a BTS of Yiren & Dylan Wang for EN2, when Ning Que had to fight off people with Sang Sang on his back -- perhaps that's also how Arthur & Leo did it? Only it should be more difficult for the guys since Arthur is much bigger than Leo.

Lil Arthur 阿瑟 like to selfie

Haha.. cheeky boy! 

On 5/27/2020 at 2:29 AM, tothestars said:

I forget whether i have posted this before

Wonderful OK Interview

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4508972246564868/4508972487758666

I'm sorry I can't read Chinese characters.  I can only understand the spoken language and that only passable so can't help.

@tothestars  Thanks a lot for the Back to Field eps of Arthur Chen.  I was delighted to see Richie Ren and Cecilia Cheung in the process.  I like so many of their works.  So gleeful to learn about the wonder of eggs treatment for headache from Cecilia.  Was also happy to see Dylan Xiong and Tan Song Yun as well.  I quite enjoyed their work in Mr Mermaid.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2020 at 10:37 PM, tothestars said:

Special vlog about Arthur in LoA shooting site.

Help someone anybody... Translating other actors said about Arthur...

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4498692787339309/4498694457524472

Legend of Awakening's Chen Fei Yu Talk Special Translation

Shared about Lu Ping, his character role in Legend of Awakening and his act experience

Chen Fei Yu said Lu Ping is a freak.  He will risk his life and is imprisoned in Shan Hai Tower since young and what is funny is that he doesn't know why he is imprisoned and he's not aware that his body has incredible powers within.  He regards his background with curiosity and his curiosity personality is very strong so with such personality he uses this as a quest to find out the cause of why he was in such dire straits.  When he discovers the riddles behind this mystery, he hopes that could help others and could use his martial skills to stop his opponents but not really because he wants to eliminate the life of his opponents or to destroy the whole place, just uses his emotions similar to revengeful emotions to halt them.  He wishes to have more hope to be an ordinary person just like ordinary people who could lead their normal life and does not want to immerse himself in revenge continuously. 

Legend of Awakening is a story about a team who have gone through trials and overcome many hardships.

At first, he finds that going into water scene is nothing much just immerse beneath the water for awhile but the water coldness reaches his lungs and he could hardly breathe so he has to slowly inch by inch immerse himself into the cold water to get use to the temperature.  He has to fully immersed into the water including his head.

:w00t: (The flowery cottage scene where Fei Yu was standing with Cheng Xiao sitting showed he got a bit agitated and cutely expressed with slight frustration to her requesting if she can portray more emotions into her act.) :D

Sharing from others about Chen Fei Yu

The man in spectacles remarked that Fei Yu is very charismatic, really and this is hard to come across (or a rare quality).

Cheng Xiao is very grateful to Fei Yu with thanks cos he really take cares of her and helps her a lot.

Deng En Xi thought Fei Yu is an arrogant person but realised he's not.  With him around the atmosphere becomes lively and turns into a very happy environment.

Xiong Zi Qi noted that Fei Yu is very much younger than him, younger than him by 7 to 8 years.  So youthful yet can act so well that he felt really envious and truly surprised, he observed.

Chen Fei Yu's concludes with:

Because he and Lu Ping is extremely different in personality, what Chen Fei Yu learn from his character is to be determine and don't give up no matter how difficult life situation is one must continue to walk through it till the end, example Lu Ping, etc. (sorry can't understand the last few words.)

Just credit me where credit is due, thanks.

• Thanks 2

@dejun Thanks again for the translations!xoxo

Sharing short clips of Arthur interviews, with sub. (PS: this twitter handler is really resourceful, and I remember she (he?) was one of Arthur's defenders a few months ago when the WYB rumors were rampant on twitter).

Heheh... Arthur admits himself of being OCD :lol:. I remember CKG made him join the Smart Dad show, to help him learn the skill in dealing with chaotic situation lololol... but he seemed to be doing quite well there, no?

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, tothestars said:

CFX n LYX both got hurt for the 3799 steps scenes, LYX got hurt in back and hands, while CFY got hurt in leg, we can see he walked a little limp.

Last night

#陈飞宇 第一次给飞宇打招呼 哈哈哈哈哈哈#管方大大我要热门 https://v.douyin.com/JJJGGwP/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Today

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4509151343345684/4509151465591183

Oh my!  Hope both will recover well and get some rest before continue shooting.

Regarding his popularity, I hope he still remain low key for too much on the limelight will restrict his freedom.  Well, popularity has good and bad points.  For fans and viewers we gain more news of him and all his shows will gain good subbers. :lol::love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank God he's recovering! Oh, so the sprain was caused by him having to strain his calf muscles for hours? It must've such a tasking challenge for both of them. I'm guessing they also put him in wires. I remember a BTS of Yiren & Dylan Wang for EN2, when Ning Que had to fight off people with Sang Sang on his back -- perhaps that's also how Arthur & Leo did it? Only it should be more difficult for the guys since Arthur is much bigger than Leo.

Ah yeah, you are right! It must be so! Because of the wires, arthur keep hanging on YunXi's back for hours.

I dont know with the actor's working schedule, do they only work on weekdays or tentative? Maybe they will have holidays after two weeks working days in a row, or maybe mandays? 

That Heng Dian hotel wow yeah? So many actors stay in there! Currently so many drama start filming in Heng Dian, ck ck ck...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, dejun said:

:w00t: (The flowery cottage scene where Fei Yu was standing with Cheng Xiao sitting showed he got a bit agitated and cutely expressed with slight frustration to her requesting if she can portray more emotions into her act.) :D

I forgot to read your translation's post! Thx a lot dejun! Btw which one is it?

6 hours ago, caranita said:

Sharing short clips of Arthur interviews, with sub. (PS: this twitter handler is really resourceful, and I remember she (he?) was one of Arthur's defenders a few months ago when the WYB rumors were rampant on twitter).

Wow i dont have any idea about wyb cfy rumors were rampant on twitter. Plz give her/him a big thx for defending our boy. Really fanatic fans is scary yeah? Even they can hurt their own idol sigh...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Heheh... Arthur admits himself of being OCD :lol:. I remember CKG made him join the Smart Dad show, to help him learn the skill in dealing with chaotic situation lololol... but he seemed to be doing quite well there, no?

Thx a lot for the clips! I laugh watching his reaction for every compliments given, and omg when fans give him shoes to attract his attention, he will think they are fake??? Cfy omg LOL!

Well i think someone in twitter is right about one thing, you must be really amazing to be able change CFY's single status. Since he is such an antique boy LOL.

• LOL 2

56 minutes ago, tothestars said:

I forgot to read your translation's post! Thx a lot dejun! Btw which one is it?

This one below:

vW4YhTy.jpg

:star: (The flowery cottage scene where Fei Yu was standing with Cheng Xiao sitting showed he got a bit agitated and cutely expressed with slight frustration to her requesting if she can portray more emotions into her act.) 

@caranita  Thanks for the twitter video clips. :lol:  Hilarious but I like Arthur's attitude and response.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Fanmade Heavenly Sword, CFY as Zhang WuJi LOL

HUAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!! And Luo Yunxi as Zhou Zhiruo? (Because the guy can basically act anything LOLOLOLOL). Since this fanvid keeps Chen Yuqi as Zhao Min, I wonder if the next fanvid would be a slash of Zhao Min-Zhou Zhiruo pairing :phew:

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

I dont know with the actor's working schedule, do they only work on weekdays or tentative? Maybe they will have holidays after two weeks working days in a row, or maybe mandays? 

I'm not familiar with the working schedule either. But my impression is that they barely have day off while filming. I imagine the schedule is even tighter now since they had to postpone all production for a few months because of Covid-19, and as they resume work, they will try to catch up.

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

That Heng Dian hotel wow yeah? So many actors stay in there! Currently so many drama start filming in Heng Dian, ck ck ck...

I know, right?

57 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Wow i dont have any idea about wyb cfy rumors were rampant on twitter. Plz give her/him a big thx for defending our boy. Really fanatic fans is scary yeah? Even they can hurt their own idol sigh...

He/she is a fan of Arthur's too. Yeah, it was pretty bad back then, but thankfully it only lasted for a few days, because many other accounts (incl that one) came to Arthur's defense. After a while, even those who were very vocal and nasty seemed to have turned back, LOL. I dunno for sure, I didn't really track them. Agree, the extreme fans can hurt their idols.

• Love 1

Oh by the way, there seems to be a rumor that Arthur & Leo will appear in Perfect Diary -- but please take it with a ton of salt! Because: 1) I might have interpreted it wrongly (it's Google translated lol); 2) I don't think they'll start promoting it now. Leo's drama just starts airing, his team might want to focus on that one first.

URL: https://daydaynews.cc/entertainment/587804.html

2 hours ago, dejun said:

The flowery cottage scene where Fei Yu was standing with Cheng Xiao sitting showed he got a bit agitated and cutely expressed with slight frustration to her requesting if she can portray more emotions into her act

Ah that one LOL, i think there is one more when CFY also doing the cute small jumping in front of CX, i wonder why hmmm...

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I'm not familiar with the working schedule either. But my impression is that they barely have day off while filming. I imagine the schedule is even tighter now since they had to postpone all production for a few months because of Covid-19, and as they resume work, they will try to catch up

But HYX is not postpone right? Cfy mentioned he received the script or accepting the role on January? Like 3 months before his birthday on April. So most likely HYX is not behind the schedule. But for other dramas, yes you probably right, many dramas postponed bcause of covid-19, and they are catching up now.

I think if we are not in covid-19 situation right now? I think i will fly to hengdian, stay on the same hotel like CFY, since it is summer holiday LOL. Oh well...

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Oh by the way, there seems to be a rumor that Arthur & Leo will appear in Perfect Diary -- but please take it with a ton of salt! Because: 1) I might have interpreted it wrongly (it's Google translated lol); 2) I don't think they'll start promoting it now. Leo's drama just starts airing, his team might want to focus on that one first.

URL: https://daydaynews.cc/entertainment/587804.html

I just googled Perfect Diary, it is a local makeup brand, not a tv show, hmmm so maybe they want to recruit CFY n LYX become their spoke person, together with other artists.