Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

Annoyed with the last sentence from this article, oh well..

• Like 1

@epinklyn I can't like all your precious contents enough! LOVE 'EM TREMENDOUSLY!!! Thank you so much!

Also thank you @angelangie for occasionally dropping some gems too! xoxo.

Happy birthday, Arthur! May your dreams and aspiration be achieved, may you always be happy in what you do, may you keep being hardworking and humble, may you never stop being your mature self. I look forward to your projects -- and even when I was initially unenthusiastic about Legend of Awakening, I now can't wait to watch it!

To all the ladies here (and gentlemen, if there is any LOL), you're awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Full version of CFY's First Solo Live Online

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4492004701175817/4492009790550044

Love this! Always love listening to him singing. He may not be the best singer, but he knows his range and songs that fit it :). And of course, I'm a fan of his speaking voice 

27 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahaha... don't worry, @epinklyn. I've been following this blog for years. She might've written like that, but she likes Arthur quite well. She often features Arthur in the blog, and didn't care much about EN2 ;-)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, caranita said:

Love this! Always love listening to him singing. He may not be the best singer, but he knows his range and songs that fit it :). And of course, I'm a fan of his speaking voice 

Hahaha... don't worry, @epinklyn. I've been following this blog for years. She might've written like that, but she likes Arthur quite well. She often features Arthur in the blog, and didn't care much about EN2 ;-)

Yeah Silence Wang's voice is one of my fave type of voice, so happy he has sung two ost in arthur's work.

Ah ok then, i thought the one who likes writing a blog aka blogger, must have conducted an investigation, so i prefer she/he commented any possibility of reasons why Arthur doesnt join EN2, but i think she must have feel very dissapointed for the result of EN2 yeah, so she kind of blame it to Arthur. 

• Like 2

Flight from Beijing to HangZhou for Legend of Awakening Press Conference or for Hao YiXing Shooting and Opening Ceremony?

2btf2jnmthwop65ixl2uzxbub.jpg

54vteloyvthwcly2cc8rmhnnu.jpg

6rcocjmzvqokr1cvs62w4msq2.jpg

Spoiler

l09o9hds092xktqg3f056403.jpg

Screenshot-20200410-104626-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Love 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Flight from Beijing to HangZhou for Legend of Awakening Press Conference or for Hao YiXing Shooting and Opening Ceremony?

I think it's for HYX, since his schedule stated the shooting will start on April 10. Any information on when LoA will. air? I don't think they'll have press conferences these days.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I think it's for HYX, since his schedule stated the shooting will start on April 10. Any information on when LoA will. air? I don't think they'll have press conferences these days.

Ah you are right, some fans in weibo stated he went Hang Zhou for HYX.

• Like 2

Looks like Arthur celebrated his birthday with his family (including his grandparents!)

URL:https://www.sohu.com/a/386832200_253355

Chen Kaige hosted a feast for Chen Feiyu to celebrate his 20th birthday, and his mother Chen Hong was in tears 

2020-04-10 10:59

On April 9, Chen Feiyu ushered in his twentieth birthday. Father Chen Kaige and mother Chen Hong held a birthday party for their beloved son, and the family was happy. However, in the special period of the epidemic, the birthday party did not invite too many people to participate, only invited their own loved ones. After the party, the family also neatly put on masks, very low-key. That night, Chen Feiyu was wearing a black top and camouflage pants on the lower body, with a handsome and sunny look and youthful vitality!

493e90010092405cbdabceb813c90f4f.jpeg

b15810e998d8454aa0b8b0bcbe639051.jpeg

In the photo, we can see that Director Chen Kaige is walking in the front, and his wife and son are also closely following, but each of the mother and son is carrying an old man. It is inferred that it should be Chen Feiyu's grandfather and grandmother. It can be seen that Chen Feiyu took Grandma's hand and Chen Hong took Feiyu's arm. This kind of tender moment happened to be captured and the picture was very warm.

c3886bb57f6b4228900cc0d209f4871b.jpeg

After the party, the Chen Feiyu family first sent the friends away. During this period, Chen Feiyu and his mother had been holding the two old men.

07faf7e42a9e4dfcb71bb19ae8b91757.jpeg

96132f0f16154fb5a92595a746716ac9.jpeg

After sending his friends away, the family is also going home. Chen Feiyu still holds Grandma ’s hand in one hand, and inserts the other hand into his pocket. The two characters are in the forefront, and some men's charm is indispensable.

ce1881ffcbd14b208bd63d61a9ab5ae7.jpeg

Chen Feiyu is a caring and caring boy. After the car arrived, Chen Feiyu personally helped grandma to get in the car. This small move was reflected on the other hand. Chen Kaige and Chen Hong were very successful with Chen Feiyu ’s tutoring Chen Kaige and Chen Hong are very proud of the children who have value and education.

05756b61057e456987257c48dfff7e40.jpeg

On the 20th birthday of his son, his mother Chen Hong also personally wrote that Chen Feiyu was a kind-hearted child since childhood and loved her parents' children. But she was a perfectionist and felt hard for her children. Chen Hong also remembered that when he was shooting martial arts, in the desert where the temperature was as high as 40 degrees, Chen Feiyu rolled down the sand dunes again and again, with sand in his mouth and nose, but he never complained to himself. As the son of big director Chen Kaige, Chen Feiyu has always been a serious and rigorous attitude towards the actor career, and will not pretend to be a big man because he is the "Star II", which distinguishes the small fresh meat that only says "123456" .

30af4744f6984ca88903f2a5c00a8fed.jpeg

ad223598b84d4533a503fa439c70a70f.jpeg

On the social networking site, Chen Feiyu also celebrated his happy birthday on time, with the text: two words take the lead, continue to work hard! Chen Feiyu really inherited the genes of his parents' hard work and hard work. After achieving such great achievements in his career, Chen Feiyu did not "float". With a humble heart, he continued to work hard for his acting career and for Feiyu. Call!

9066534152f745aa9003c442b9bb19ab.jpeg

6c90d39ed220493a9b57562b0cd69551.jpeg

He Jiong also celebrated Chen Feiyu's happy birthday on the Internet. He was kindly called Feiyu's brother. Chen Feiyu responded politely: Thank you, Teacher He.

bdb9ff8890a24ea18192138c73f27f4c.jpeg

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

It is very misinformed. Our baby is so misrable.

4 hours ago, caranita said:

It was reported that it will be Aired on 22/04.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

It was reported that it will be Aired on 22/04.

Really!!! Ah okay 12 days to go!!!! Is it confirmed??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Looks like Arthur celebrated his birthday with his family (including his grandparents!)

What a lovely news!!! Thank you so much, really love the warmth of Chen Family...:wub:

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 10:10 PM, epinklyn said:

Really!!! Ah okay 12 days to go!!!! Is it confirmed??

Another rumour is that it will be aired on 1404. Let wait snd see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Another rumour is that it will be aired on 1404. Let wait snd see.

Wow 2 days left, well of course i prefer 1404 :joy:

Rumoured it will air on April 15th! So maybe it will be aired every Wed to Friday just like EN days...

Screenshot-20200413-012145-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 3

Our boy update his weibo with a full of happiness :heart:

2s0l629evx6wgb04ot44etcnn.jpg

4y5m8nbbyrbowzhm1yjxzrgyf.jpg

6e7kz8sk1jph3c02usfpdtwu.jpg

6mbyh9vjfec4mwnb70wloniei.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1