[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Arthur Farewell Post about Ever Night on his Weibo. Rally admired his maturity and profesionalism on the set, willing to listen and learn from his senior, wishing Arthur CFY always keep down t

Happy Chinese New Year 2562 My Friends    Our Arthur take a selfie with his mom  greeting everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.  

I've also discussed this with my friend , after I've heard about this. If this is true, then it will make CFY grows more mature and stronger. Hopefully, he'll be able to overcome this, as well as bigg

5 minutes ago, tothestars said:

I guess there will be no press conference for Legend of Awakening, since Arthur's schedule only shooting for HYX in May, then they have to boost marketing via soc-med only.

No-press conference has been the norm due to Covid-19. I think nowadays production doesn't necessarily invite journalists to cover booting ceremonies.

BTW, just saw that Legend of Awakening scored 7.2 on Douban! I would've been happy had it gotten around 6-ish, based on the comments and the fact that it made quite a lot of changes of the novel, as well as the low production value. So this is a very nice surprise,  though we won't know how long that will hold :D. Let's just hope it stays in the 7-ish range. I'm not dismissing the possibility that the score is mostly contributed by fanbases, but I hope this reflects a positive reception. It's safe to say that international audience seem to like it, but I can't be 100% certain about Chinese audience. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, caranita said:

No-press conference has been the norm due to Covid-19. I think nowadays production doesn't necessarily invite journalists to cover booting ceremonies.

BTW, just saw that Legend of Awakening scored 7.2 on Douban! I would've been happy had it gotten around 6-ish, based on the comments and the fact that it made quite a lot of changes of the novel, as well as the low production value. So this is a very nice surprise,  though we won't know how long that will hold :D. Let's just hope it stays in the 7-ish range. I'm not dismissing the possibility that the score is mostly contributed by fanbases, but I hope this reflects a positive reception. It's safe to say that international audience seem to like it, but I can't be 100% certain about Chinese audience. 

I saw on weibo that someone also deliberately gave it 1 star too. There are  so many ill intention people.

I like the show. I really do. May be partly because  I did Not read the novel and did not have high expectancy. It is really fun to watch especially after 12 episodes.

However, from the Thais who read the novel, they are saying that they were a bit disappointed regarding the changes but most of them were satisfy with the serires.

It was fun. 

PS. CFY has many male fans in Thailand from ever night and it seem like they like LoA too.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, tothestars said:

Popularity Ranking?

We need someone to translate this! Looks like it's a most anticipated works ranking? Arthur's look with his Mo Ran dresses did send a frenzy :D.

On a discussion about Legend of Awakening in another forum, someone says that Arthur's portrayal of Lu Ping is more mature, restrained, and -- this is interesting -- "a bit of an old soul" ;-). 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, caranita said:

We need someone to translate this! Looks like it's a most anticipated works ranking? Arthur's look with his Mo Ran dresses did send a frenzy :D.

On a discussion about Legend of Awakening in another forum, someone says that Arthur's portrayal of Lu Ping is more mature, restrained, and -- this is interesting -- "a bit of an old soul" ;-). 

LOL then let's summon @angelangie hahaha, need your help sis...

Yeah like Qin Sang said in ep 22, she said to Lu Ping that he really changed, but she likes it. I think that refer to getting mature and FeiYu added a little bit his "old soul" to Lu Ping character LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahha yea it a popularity ranking....it is almost like in the series whose character is pulling u in the most....

im not sure on what they get this rating chart from though

Thx @angelangie

Ah ic, maybe from social media like most talked about, most trending, etc... Since immortality is hot right now, plus the airing of legend of awakening which has good rating too...

Is it just me or Arthur and Cheng Xiao lacked that chemistry? I can't root for their pairing, although it's obvious from the start that they are canon. Their lovey dovey scenes feel cringeworthy to me. Arthur's chemistry with Song Yiren & He Landou were off the chart that I could've easily shipped them off screen. Sadly, it's the opposite in LoA. :cry:

• Like 2
12 hours ago, caranita said:

Is it just me or Arthur and Cheng Xiao lacked that chemistry? I can't root for their pairing, although it's obvious from the start that they are canon. Their lovey dovey scenes feel cringeworthy to me. Arthur's chemistry with Song Yiren & He Landou were off the chart that I could've easily shipped them off screen. Sadly, it's the opposite in LoA. :cry:

Yeah that is because of the stiff and emotionless from chengxiao's side. Arthur had tried his best to express his emotion to chengxiao, but that's it, no return from chengxiao. That is why we get plain romance, but that is okay, it is not the main focus in this drama fiuh...

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, tothestars said:

China is not afraid of covid anymore yeah?

It was so bad. These fans/stalkers will not stop. I saw pictures of them on evacuator trying to shoot pictures at the scene. Very crazy people.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yeah that is because of the stiff and emotionless from chengxiao's side. Arthur had tried his best to express his emotion to chengxiao, but that's it, no return from chengxiao. That is why we get plain romance, but that is okay, it is not the main focus in this drama fiuh...

It gets better after around 12 episodes but not at the  level of NQ-Sang Sang chemistry. For me it was passable as teenager crush.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, mei2018 said:

It was so bad. These fans/stalkers will not stop. I saw pictures of them on evacuator trying to shoot pictures at the scene. Very crazy people.

Yeah, they gain money for that. 

6 hours ago, mei2018 said:

It gets better after around 12 episodes but not at the  level of NQ-Sang Sang chemistry. For me it was passable as teenager crush.

Yeah slightly better LOL, i think you nailed it for the teenager crush term, watching Arthur and ChengXiao LoA for 24 eps, it feels like watching Arthur and Song YiRen in first two eps of Ever Night. Arthur was so stiff, but not with Song YiRen.

• Like 2

I agree that Yiren was more natural than Arthur back then, but I don't really dig her other newer projects. I thought she was a little stiff in Prince of Tennis, and not as impressive in what little I saw in Time to Love. But I want to check The Best of You in My Mind  since I also like Zhang Yao. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, caranita said:

I agree that Yiren was more natural than Arthur back then, but I don't really dig her other newer projects. I thought she was a little stiff in Prince of Tennis, and not as impressive in what little I saw in Time to Love. But I want to check The Best of You in My Mind  since I also like Zhang Yao. 

Errr i dont really watch romance drama, so i dont watch them too, but sometimes for detoxing i watch romance drama LOL, last drama i watched was Put Your Head into My Shoulder, yeah quite nice...

• Like 1

I saw that Arthur got into Top 20 VLinkage Chart on Monday. I believe this is the first time for him since the show started airing? Cheng Xiao has been there for a while, and Song Yiren too! Arthur rarely trends on these charts. Remember during EN1, he was only on the chart when the drama was drawing to its finale, and EN1 finally topped the chart.

79aba393gy1geh90wzouhj20g50l1416.jpg

• Like 1