[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

After read the twitter about arthur's IG deleted post, i was surprised since some of them are new! And then i checked to his IG, and omg, only few of posts right now! I wonder why.. Even there is no posts when he was shooting legend of awakening back then. Why arthur why... Only 2 posts related to ever night. Sigh...

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, tothestars said:

Hmmmm so now he is somehow targeting for market 25-30s, mother and household? LOL

Hahahhahaha! He's an old soul & seems like a homebody, so I actually think the endorsement fits him! This is not the first time he endorses a mid-level brand. Remember the cosmetics line, skin care, and milk? (He had a very cute milk TVC). 

10 hours ago, tothestars said:

So Zhao YiLing also brand spokeperson for Omo, she also was with Agent Huang Bin yeah?

Yes, Zhao Liying was also with Huang Bin! I don't remember if her contract with Omo was during Huang Bin time.

8 hours ago, tothestars said:

After read the twitter about arthur's IG deleted post, i was surprised since some of them are new! And then i checked to his IG, and omg, only few of posts right now! I wonder why.. Even there is no posts when he was shooting legend of awakening back then. Why arthur why... Only 2 posts related to ever night. Sigh...

Really? So it's a major deletion? Or perhaps they were not deleted but locked, so only him who can see those posts now. But yeah, I'm surprised too. He prolly want to restrict his social media so they will be work-related only, and it looks like he'd even gradually delete posts related to finished/aired projects? Anyway, while I love speculating, I just hope our young man remains healthy & can cope with whatever pressures and challenges he's facing now.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, caranita said:

Yes, Zhao Liying was also with Huang Bin! I don't remember if her contract with Omo was during Huang Bin time.

Oh sorry, i means not during Huang Bin time, but i mean the similarity between them, ex huang bin and Omo Unilever brand.

12 hours ago, caranita said:

Really? So it's a major deletion? Or perhaps they were not deleted but locked, so only him who can see those posts now. But yeah, I'm surprised too. He prolly want to restrict his social media so they will be work-related only, and it looks like he'd even gradually delete posts related to finished/aired projects? Anyway, while I love speculating, I just hope our young man remains healthy & can cope with whatever pressures and challenges he's facing now.

Yeap major deletion or lock. I think currently the whole chinese drama's gravitation is centred in HengDian specially for HYX, the expectation and pressure is too high for them, everybody so in love with the cast, hopefully like you said, he can remains healthy and can cope with the pressures. However his expression is always calm LOL. 

Btw do you know about

Spoiler

WYB's new drama? His character named CY as in CFY LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, tothestars said:

Btw do you know about

Hide contents

WYB's new drama? His character named CY as in CFY LOL.

Spoiler

Yes, I'm aware about the drama, but didn't know the characters' names. Really? Ahahahhahahahhh!!! So the Chinese characters for the name is the same with Feiyu's?

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

I forget whether i have posted this before

I don't think you have, but my memory could be fuzzy. I'd love to have the whole interview translated! More often than not, I really Arthur's answers in his interviews. They sound honest but still thoughtful. 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Hide contents

Yes, I'm aware about the drama, but didn't know the characters' names. Really? Ahahahhahahahhh!!! So the Chinese characters for the name is the same with Feiyu's?

I don't think you have, but my memory could be fuzzy. I'd love to have the whole interview translated! More often than not, I really Arthur's answers in his interviews. They sound honest but still thoughtful. 

Yeah i always like reading his interview, hopefully @dejun will come to rescue us! Thx in advance dejun! :wub:

And...

Spoiler

Yup 陈宇 as in 陈飞宇 LOL

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Cfy has the same fate with Zhang RuoYun, they will top in the popularity rank only when their drama is airing LOL.

It's honestly not bad! During EN1 broadcast time, he had only broken into Top 10 when the show got closer to its finale. So it's a progress now :joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/24/2020 at 8:15 AM, tothestars said:

I wonder why the engsub version of Back to Field, there is no part when cfy and peng yuchang exercise together hmm..

This one

https://b23.tv/BV1cx411Z761/p1

On 5/24/2020 at 3:22 PM, mei2018 said:

I was looking for it too. 

Ladies, I watched those videos, and I realize there are even  more parts that got cut/missing. The ones I noticed include Arthur singing MBS ost to Landou, and the three of them (with Zhang Zifeng) visiting the horses stable. Likely there are more. 

BTW, I definitely overlooked it the first time I watched those episodes, but Dylan Xiong was one of the guests in the subsequent episodes! I guess that's Tencent marketing, eh?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CFX n LYX both got hurt for the 3799 steps scenes, LYX got hurt in back and hands, while CFY got hurt in leg, we can see he walked a little limp.

Last night

#陈飞宇 第一次给飞宇打招呼 哈哈哈哈哈哈#管方大大我要热门 https://v.douyin.com/JJJGGwP/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Today

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4509151343345684/4509151465591183

Screenshot-20200527-152033-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Ladies, I watched those videos, and I realize there are even  more parts that got cut/missing. The ones I noticed include Arthur singing MBS ost to Landou, and the three of them (with Zhang Zifeng) visiting the horses stable. Likely there are more. 

BTW, I definitely overlooked it the first time I watched those episodes, but Dylan Xiong was one of the guests in the subsequent episodes! I guess that's Tencent marketing, eh?

Yeah i know right so many deleted scenes sigh...

Yessss! if only cfy leave an hour late, or dylan xiong came earlier, they will met!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

It's honestly not bad! During EN1 broadcast time, he had only broken into Top 10 when the show got closer to its finale. So it's a progress now :joy:.

Hahahahha ok then LOL, i believe if he didnt shoot HYX together with LoA airing... I dont think he get top 10 :phew:, but i dont know whether the rank is from the drama airing only or anytime... I think it is an anytime popularity right? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

CFX n LYX both got hurt for the 3799 steps scenes, LYX got hurt in back and hands, while CFY got hurt in leg, we can see he walked a little limp.

Poor guys! I hope they'll recover soon! Hm, I think this is quite concerning for Arthur since not too long ago he injured his leg when filming a scene for CKG's movie. Remember he couldn't attend the Weibo Night because of that? Sure,  he's still very young, but IMO he (and Luo Yunxi and all other actors!) needs to do requisite preparation before doing any physical stunt, so as not to hurt themselves. The impact may not be immediate, but for a long term, if not handled properly. I also hope the production company has adequate safety measures and equipments. I'm still a bit traumatized after what happened to Godfrey Gao :wacko:.

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

ahahahha ok then LOL, i believe if he didnt shoot HYX together with LoA airing... I dont think he get top 10 :phew:, but i dont know whether the rank is from the drama airing only or anytime... I think it is an anytime popularity right? 

Heyyyy... don't underestimate our boy! :lol: Yes, popularity rank doesn't always relate to drama airing. But if it's due to HYX, don't forget Yunxi is in it too. I haven't seen his name, though he seems very popular among the fandom. We'll see when his drama airs this week :) .

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Poor guys! I hope they'll recover soon! Hm, I think this is quite concerning for Arthur since not too long ago he injured his leg when filming a scene for CKG's movie. Remember he couldn't attend the Weibo Night because of that? Sure,  he's still very young, but IMO he (and Luo Yunxi and all other actors!) needs to do requisite preparation before doing any physical stunt, so as not to hurt themselves. The impact may not be immediate, but for a long term, if not handled properly. I also hope the production company has adequate safety measures and equipments. I'm still a bit traumatized after what happened to Godfrey Gao :wacko:.

Yeah, actually the scene not require a truly physical stunt, it said that Yun Xi has to carry unconscious Arthur while climbing the 3799 stairs, you know our boy is so big n heavy, and... And arthur must stay in the position to make Yun Xi not too much burden, maybe his legs were cramps and get hit the stairs... Oh well... What a scene...

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Heyyyy... don't underestimate our boy! :lol: Yes, popularity rank doesn't always relate to drama airing. But if it's due to HYX, don't forget Yunxi is in it too. I haven't seen his name, though he seems very popular among the fandom. We'll see when his drama airs this week :) .

Hahaahha i am so sorry LOL, yeah i mean Arthur get inside the rank since he has LoA n HYX, because he is such a low key actors like LHR, ZRY, seldom posting on weibo, sigh...oh maybe that is why i like them all... :rolleyes:

we will see about Yun Xi in this and next week.

Btw i have read the cnewsdevotee review, yeah i take back my previous judge on her LOL. She really good on reviewing, and quite has the same comment with me, so happy.

• Love 1