[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Ladies, I was reading an article about the situation in Wuhan, which features a picture of a Wuhanite biking against the background of a quiet Wuhan city and the bridge over Yangzi River. It suddenly reminds me of My Best Summer, since they shot the movie in Wuhan. Arthur and He Landou also went there to promote the movie. I remember the scene when Geng Geng runs along the bridge to go to the meeting point with Yu Huai; also the scene of both them on the ferry -- which was said to be the main transportation to cross Yangzi River before the bridge was built. 

I know Arthur donated to the efforts to help curbing and controlling the new coronavirus epidemic. I'm sure it feels bittersweet for him, Landou, and the other cast and crew to see the unfortunate condition Wuhanites (and the rest of the Chinese people) are now dealing with. :( 

• Sad 3

21 hours ago, caranita said:

Ladies, I was reading an article about the situation in Wuhan, which features a picture of a Wuhanite biking against the background of a quiet Wuhan city and the bridge over Yangzi River. It suddenly reminds me of My Best Summer, since they shot the movie in Wuhan. Arthur and He Landou also went there to promote the movie. I remember the scene when Geng Geng runs along the bridge to go to the meeting point with Yu Huai; also the scene of both them on the ferry -- which was said to be the main transportation to cross Yangzi River before the bridge was built. 

I know Arthur donated to the efforts to help curbing and controlling the new coronavirus epidemic. I'm sure it feels bittersweet for him, Landou, and the other cast and crew to see the unfortunate condition Wuhanites (and the rest of the Chinese people) are now dealing with. :( 

Oh i dont know they took place in Wuhan... Yeah china is struggling right now, and also few other countries.

All the shooting are suspended, so Hao YiXing might not started too, dont know about press conference.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Oh i dont know they took place in Wuhan... Yeah china is struggling right now, and also few other countries.

All the shooting are suspended, so Hao YiXing might not started too, dont know about press conference.

Ah, is there a plan to do a press conference for Hao Yixing? Not aware of that.

I'm actually hoping that with the halting of new projects, dramas or shows that haven't been aired will come out of the shelves. Legend of Awakening and that show with toddlers when Arthur was 17, please come fast!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

E-Mag Feb 2020 Bazaar Valentine's Edition feat Arthur :wub:

Some pictures from that edition (several Twitter & IG accounts have posted them too!). The first pic (the one below, him in a beige shirt) is my favorite! I normally dislike men clad in jewelries (and chain necklace especially is my kryptonite LOL), but somehow Arthur pulls it off. Look at that intense gaze and those beautiful fingers!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, caranita said:

Some pictures from that edition (several Twitter & IG accounts have posted them too!). The first pic (the one below, him in a beige shirt) is my favorite! I normally dislike men clad in jewelries (and chain necklace especially is my kryptonite LOL), but somehow Arthur pulls it off. Look at that intense gaze and those beautiful fingers!

I love this picture too. He looks so intense and handsome.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Bazaar Jewelry "Chen FeiYu 2020 Unknown Caller" Valentine's Day edition

Do you remember the Vogue minimovie, where his role was, if I remember correctly, a painter? I forget who his female co-star is, but she's more senior... Wang Likun? Xin Zhilei? Their chemistry was :wub:

BTW, I dunno if you notice it, but Arthur's getting taller and taller on twitter LOLOLOL... His official bio still states that he's 188 cm, though of course we suspect that he's already 190, considering that 188 cm was taken when he was 16 or 17. Somebody tweeted earlier that Arthur has become 192 (how did that number come from???) and now the rumor circulated that he's 193 cm!!!! :))))))

Has anyone seen this? It looks like a fanmade -- but a well-made one!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yep! I saw tweet about his hight. I do not know where it is coming from either.LOL

I guess he may be about 190 cm now as you have said that 188 cm was when he was 16-17.

One of his co-star in My best summer was 192 and Arhur was shorter so.

• LOL 3

On 2/13/2020 at 8:32 PM, mei2018 said:

Yep! I saw tweet about his hight. I do not know where it is coming from either.LOL

I guess he may be about 190 cm now as you have said that 188 cm was when he was 16-17.

One of his co-star in My best summer was 192 and Arhur was shorter so.

Yeah i believe he hasnt reached 192, maybe 189 or 190, enough la LOL

• Like 1