Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

@ross27 I'm glad you get me :D.

Happy also to see those little YeoYeo moments, even they're just a few. I can take anything I can get from them :kiss_wink:.

• Like 3

I havent been watching since last week... perhaps too much talk and Go Ara is missing... but will finish it soon... since it is ending soon anyway, hope it will be a happy ending at least... the king deserve to be happy.. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh no. Looks like Mil Poong is on the palace grounds with a knife. He might go all suicidal and attempt to attack Yeongjo in front of everyone. :(

Can't they put subtitles?  SBS is so pathetic with its drama promotions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Its true and SBS waste didnt promote this drama well just like I mention before.Its so sad so not many people to know this drama..its past and I hope all cast and production deserve better reward  after this.. 

May be season 2..we know the history Yeongjo son right.

• Like 2

@oceluna @akhenaten @lightbringer06 @hahanzyy @ross27 @shynaz 

When Haechi started I had a feeling YJ's character will die. But now that everyone's alive, I am thinking twice... I feel hope she will live. 

But man, she is not in the preview! Now I am confused if her end will be happy or not. 

Her role is the only one among the main characters we don't have an idea how it will end.

Sbs is playing with my heart!!! 

What I wish is an epic ending, an epic twist. Even changing some parts of the history for creative purpose. 

So far here are the theories I've read somewhere from fans:

CREATIVE TWISTS/BENDING HISTORY:

1. Yeoji will sacrifice herself, something like to save the king. She dies, and has become King Yeongjo's great love in the past. (I shared the same idea. This is since the drama has started.)

2. Yeoji is Sado's mother. (Ok, her name is not the same but we all know they can do this with some tweaking of events.) 

3. Cho Hong is Sado's mother. And Yeoji is the second wife of Yeongjo. (Bending timeline and events. I like this idea. We don't have YJ' backstory. They can provide a quick flashback like they did with MP and WB. Maybe she's a long lost daughter of the noble family. Now she can be the 2nd queen. Ok, my imagination!)

4. Yeoji will not die and either will end up romantically with King Yeongjo. She, the king, and PMS will remain having the brotherhood bond. (Yes, possible. Maybe because in the end, PMS will reveal his love for YJ, too. In the end, they all decide to be friends.)

Whatever, I like an ending that will give justice to Haechi. JUSTICE!!! Haechi is justice. Give it to us! Please don't disappoint us. 

Aja, aja! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@yoo1 Chingu, I agree with the plot twists. Since we do not know anything, and I mean, nada, about Yeoji's background, it's quite plausible also to turn her into Yeongjo's second wife, Queen Jeongsun. Or they could make her Lady Yi Yeong-bin, the mother of Sado (this is quite interesting too because she isn't actually a queen in the history but a consort). Anything, okay, anything will do, this is just a remake, so a few tweaks here and there will not actually destroy or hurt the entire story of Haechi.

I also didn't see any Yeoji in the preview, but I think we will see her. The preview focuses on Mil Poong, so probably he'll die on eps 45-46, ending the final villain. And then on eps 47-47 will be the conclusion of everything. I wonder if we'll see Yeoning get old as well funnygifsbox.com_2016-07-01_16-02-32.gif 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Finally kiss:heart:

They chup chup chup.. 

Mil Pong scream and kill Yeo Ji in front of king

The end.. 

Oh it just my dreaming... LOL.. I hope not happen and please happy ending. 

• Sad 2

@lightbringer06  waaaaahhhhh. Those photos. I died. :wub:

It's like water after a hundred years of drought. But then, I want to tease Yeongjo: come on. That's beautiful but you can definitely do better than that lips-mashed-together kiss. Show Yeo Ji what a real kiss is. Jung Il Woo seems quite capable of kissing well from the clips I've seen of his other dramas so that shouldn't be a problem. Hahahaha!  :lol:

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, shynaz said:

Finally kiss:heart:

They chup chup chup.. 

Mil Pong scream and kill Yeo Ji in front of king

The end.. 

Oh it just my dreaming... LOL.. I hope not happen and please happy ending. 

Oh maaaaaan! Torture end lol

Haechi is giving me anxiety attack because we know the plot had many rollercoaster of emotions. So if this heartbreaking end will happen... well, I can't decide what would I feel. Hahaha. 

I just want to enjoy this yeoyeo moment for now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@lightbringer06  man.  If they edit out that kiss, I will stage a mutiny!  Or have some voodoo priestess curse them. Hahahah!  :D

I'm still hoping they show that hand-holding scene as a flashback and maybe add other scenes between them that would at least show us how their feelings developed.  The problem that I have with the YeoYeo relationship is that most of their falling in love was done offcam and the drama just tells us they're in love.  I know they are but at least it wouldn't hurt to show me how that happened.  Oh well.  It's the end so we just take what the writer and PD will give us. :mellow:

@shynaz @yoo1  that's my fear too.  Because like I said, either Yeo Ji's character is based on one of Yeongjo's real-life consorts so she gets to live, or she's totally fictional so she will die to protect him.  Or they will chuck reality to the wind and make her live and be with Yeongjo and make lots of beautiful royal babies with him just for the happily-ever-after of it.  :P  Let's see where the writer will take us with this one.    

The writer of this drama was the same writer of "Dong Yi".  I'm not surprised that she gives the romance in "Haechi" a similar treatment.  She seems to like using highly stylized scenes.  Like Yeongjo and Yeo Ji's hug, for example.  Yeo Ji could have wrapped her arm around Yeongjo's arm.  Instead, she just grasps his sleeve tightly.  For Yeongjo, he could have tightened his embrace but he just moves his hands a bit but they're still a bit apart.  It's almost-but-not-quite a full body hug.  It's a good thing Jung Il Woo and Go Ara's facial expressions in this scene were spot-on.  It's more of aesthetics than reality.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

And here's more stills from the article...

20190429-000047.png

@akhenaten I think now, this will be shown..ha ha..it's like they're saving the best for last! I just wanna see a kissing action between them. You know, not just Il Woo initiating the kiss but also Ara responding to it :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Yeah smile and smirk king when he kiss:wub:

Sorry I give wrong assume. I hope scriptwriter didnt follow.. 

Yeah still look the kiss stills... Aw king:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I hope the king learned the lesson, and that he wont back

away, and he will finish the kiss. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just realised today its Monday... We wilk say goodbye for this drama.. Why I want more episodes:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2