[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go! The end is nearrrr.

Starts with Dom holding out GH's chair for her. Then pouring champagne. She looks a little uncomfortable but happy. She's reintroducing herself. Now Dom says he's crazy I'm love with her. She blushes and giggles. They are toasting to their love I think. Such cutiesssss.

Office drama time. The secret secretary club was raided and an announcement was made. Head secretary is trying to plead with uncle now about it, I guess trying to get him to stop whatever is happening. He is acting all smug. And pretty much slams the door on her. 

Back at GH's house, she keeps thinking about Dom and getting all giddy as she gets ready. She is so cuute. Dom shows up and tells her to change her outfit cuz they're gonna go on a date. Man I bet her poor sis is so jealous of GH having such a hot man. I know I would be! Dom goes outside and waits while she gets ready. 

She comes out without her red cardigan or her glasses but not sure he can see her face yet hrmmm. But he says she looks pretty. They are so smiley. She wants to drive him and chauffeur him but he opens the door for her instead. Then brother and sister come up and say some words. They are totally trolling them. Haha they convince Dom and GH to bring them along to the beach. They are acting like fools in the back of the car lol. Family trip! It's cute. They will be family forever, after all! But GH is a little sad for lack of privacy I think. Dom whispers some stuff to cheer her up I think hehe. The PPL is real so far this episode. Lol

Omo! 

Going to miss KYK's childlike DOM character and his chemistry with JKJ after tomorrow's finale. I dont have to see the BTS to know that KYK is a DORK in real life.:wub:

JKJ is a refreshing new actress to me as her GH is my 1st time seeing her and she's handles her role brilliantly.:P

I've liked KJK since her leading role with Sung Hoon in a mini series, "Noble My Love".:P

Let's hope the PD exploits our OTP's off the chart chemistry to the max to bring us more fluffly moments! :heart:

Dom pulled out the chair for GH to sit. She said no need to do that is fine, but Dom smilingly motioned her to sit. And he introduced the wine and pour it for her. He sat down, then GH started reintroducing herself, name, parents, what they do, siblings, and work, including her great boss. Dom followed suit, just saying his name and that he is the crazy guy in love with her. He proposed a toast, what for GH asked. For the first meeting of DMI and JGH, cheers!! :D

In the office, an official notice is posted about the termination of secretaries, sending our three musketeers into panic. They went into the resting room and found it's messed up. Sec.Lee following Uncle, talking about the things going on. At this time, Uncle is on the upper wind, he left her stunned by his door.

GH is getting ready at home, with a little PPL of the face care device. What is that thing? She is in happy mood and Oppa called him, she answered sing-song tune, and said she is going to the office. Just then, Dom came, wearing rather casually. GH introduced him to the siblings, saying they're going to work, but Dom said, am I dressed for work? We're not going to office, we're going on a date. Siblings shocked, you're dating your boss?! GH is questioning what about work? Dom said he is the boss, so they can go to work later. GH said it's their first date, she wants to dress up. So Dom said he will wait outside by the car. Cue GH dressed in the earlier still of them at the beach... Yay, beach date!! Dom then asked something about going to a concert.... GH opened the back door and asked Dom to enter the car, but he closed it and opened the front door to let her in instead. Then Oppa and NH came by, talking about what a nice car, then they kind of sarcastically roped them into giving them a ride. Cue to all four in the car, siblings singing loudly at the back that GH yelled at them. Dom asked where they want to go, they said to the beach. Dom an GH a bit protesting. But Dom said never mind, we can go for our date later. They also whispered about dumping them later for their date. Then they arrived at the beach. Cue Dom running after Oppa, GH stopped him and said it's time to ditch them, they tried to run away but GH left her shoe, and Dom picked it up, GH about to take it from him, but he bent down instead, let her hand rest on him and put her shoe on for her. Reflection from ep.1....

At the beach GH is frustrated watching Dom chase around her brother lol. So she stops him and they run off together. She loses her shoe and Dom fixes it. She's so happy to be leaning on him this time. Then bro comes back up and puts on a pity party. He gets Dom to take them out for meat and keeps hogging it all. Lol GH bumming again. GH tries to sneak away again with Dom but bro and sis are trolling hard. Poor love birds. Bro wants Dom to drink. Basically forces him too. So GH drinks too. Now they are gonna have to stay at some guest house place. I hope the two love birds take a romantic stroll on the beach. 

VP and DJ scene. They are playing some spinning game. They are happy. DJ gets a call from head secretary. He rushes to the office. She's in the secret club room. All the secretaries rush in. They're going to stand with her through the unfairness I guess. 

Back to beach. Dom is sexually frustrated cuz he's got bro and sis in between him and GH. He reaches over with his toes to wake her up. She's mumbling things in her sleep like yes right away boss or something. Dom sits up and smiles at her and her siblings. He goes outside to the ocean. And calls his mom. GH wake up and go out there with him plzzz. Yaaay she got up and went out to him just as he hangs up with mom. 

Cue the four of them eating together. Some conversation going on... I think Oppa is a bit bullying Dom, hahaha.... because GH kept reminding Dom not to do that and whatever. They all ended up drinking, so cut to them standing in front of a guest house because no one can drive the car back to Seoul.

VP and DJ, playing a roulette by VP with various things written on top of it. VP is like a little child so happy about it, she even asked what kind of car DJ wants, DJ said he just rely on his legs to go places. He then got a call from Sec.Lee, when VP heard him called "noona" she tried to listen in. DJ then went to resting room, saying to her that it's not going to be easy. Three musketeers also came by, and claiming their determination to fight back.

Cut to Dom and GH, all four of them sleeping together in a row. GH and Dom the furthest end. Dom cannot sleep, so he got up and used his long leg to nudge GH's leg. He cannot sleep and asked GH how... GH sleepily said sorry... He sat up and looked at the three of them, smiling, then he took a walk out the guest house. Outside, he made a call to his mother, who is pouring water for herself. She asked where he is why calling at this time. Dom apologized about something. Mother also said something to apologize also. Dom asked her to still prepare the dish he requested, and he also tell her that in the future let's go the beach as family, along with Uncle too. Mom could hear the the sound of the waves. GH came out to join Dom. They talked about some stuff, and Dom finally told her that he could see her face before when his BP was up. Dom is explaining hesitantly, a bit unsure about it. GH is asking how to make his BP increase, and cue to some cute shy-shy moments. They tried holding hands, GH asked how is it? but Dom said he still can't see her face yet, so he scooted over, and he opened his arms wide for a hug, GH shyly went into his embrace and they hugged. GH asked how now? Dom said, strange, I still can't see your face. GH jumped away and said then what must be done? Then she suggested using his fingers to touch her lips, then Dom scooted away, teasing her that he only wants to hug her, what is she thinking... GH got a bit angry, Dom smiled and he turned her face, then he kissed her!!! Kyaaaaa, a close-up kiss chingu-deul!!! No siblings allowed please.... Narration by Dom, which of course I didn't catch, hahaha ~ end of first part.

Lol I don't know what their convo is about but it seems really awkward and cute. Dom why you so afraid to kiss her lol she won't bite. Instead he takes her hand then hugs her. They are acting so funny and cute. I can't wait for subs lol. Is he afraid of missing her lips? Think she's like I'll just point it out to you. Now she's getting whiney cuz he won't kiss her. He finally takes her face in his hands and kisses her so softly and gently but hotly too lol. Good kiss and good close up woot!! 

Next day. Office dramas. GH going to work. After a quick cute text from Dom, she sees all the secretaries protesting and goes to see what's up. 

Dom is outside the office. Driver comes up and introduces himself. Dom is freaked at first but driver just wants to tell him what happened and turn himself in. He tells Dom about uncle and then bows and apologizes, then the cops show up and arrest him. Dom is in a bit of shock. 

Meanwhile secretaries also tell GH what they've been doing. She's angry at them. Head secretary goes to Dom to bow and apologize for her roll in it. 

This was a nice touch. He gave his head as a support for her to wear her shoes. Exactly like in eps 1 when she offered her head 

Spoiler

But what we have been waiting for ...ahahaha he teased her here

Continue in spoiler - the voice over 

Spoiler

Dom is inside his office, contemplating what to do. GH comes in. She calls out to him but he's just staring off into space. GH, time to give your man the fighting energy to right the wrongs in his company. Awww Dom don't cry. GH tries to comfort him but he gets teary eyed. Aww. 

GH comes outside. She apologizes now to the protesters I guess for yelling at them earlier. They talk a bit. I guess Dom calls her to meet with him. The secretaries are like go, it's fine. But she seems hesitant. 

She meets Dom for fancy dinner. He senses something wrong. She finally tells him how she's feeling. She looks distressed. Dom sighs at first but then tells her to go. Yaay supportive couple. But I can't tell he might be  a little disappointed I'm not sure. Hopefully not!

Next morning, in front of the office building, a tent for protesting is set up with all secretaries there. GH is skipping happily towards work, then she got a message from Dom to invite her for dinner later after work. She then saw the tent and went there to ask what's going on. They just looked at her. At the rooftop, Dom looked at the text reply from GH that she is okay for dinner later. Driver came by, when he introduced himself, Dom backed a bit, but Driver told him that he wanted to apologize. They sat down, he showed Dom his knee with wounds from surgery, and he explained a bit. Dom knew he used to be Uncle's driver. Police came, Driver said he called them. He wanted to surrender himself but he wanted to apologize to Dom first. He bowed down deep to Dom and then taken away by the police. Dom just watched.

GH was yelling at the other secretaries about why and what's going on, and Dom happened to walk near, so Sec. Lee went to him, and apologized as well, explaining about what happened to DJ's mother and Driver Eum. Dom is looking distubed.

Cut to him sitting in front of the aquarium, GH came in, Dom asked her did she want him to forgive Sec.Lee? He said he didn't want to, he kinda blaming them for what happened to him not being able to see faces now. GH gave him her understanding about him feeling wronged and hating the other people, and went to hug him a bit, he just quiet but started to tear up.

GH then went to the tent and apologized to them for earlier. I think they understood that she is now a permanent employee? and they're envious of her because she need not worry about being fired. Then GH got a call from Dom about dinner. They urged her to just go for it. So GH and Dom seated for dinner, but GH is thinking about the other secretaries she is not enjoying her meal. Dom asked why is she not enjoying the dinner. GH explained to him about worrying the other secretaries. Dom asked her to go ahead. I think they're going on hunger strike? GH then ran to join them.

GH goes to join the secretaries and drivers. It's night and Dom calls her but she doesn't answer. He goes to find her. He looks so good in street clothes dang. She's apologetic for being out there. He's not mad though, he just wraps his jacket around her awww.

Next morning, Dom surprises her with jokbal in the morning. She is refusing to eat it. Why? Cuz of the other secretaries? Did she go on a hunger strike? Now Dom is a little frustrated she won't eat. He tries again to feed her but she refuses. She is holding firm to her beliefs. Dom slightly smiles. 

Late at night and Dom in his room trying to call GH, but no answer. He wondered if she is still there. So he went to find her and true enough everyone is still there handing out flyers. Dom asked whether she has eaten. GH explained a bit, then Dom took down his jacket and put it on GH.

Next morning, GH reached her desk and Dom opened his office door. She is shocked he is there already. He asked her to go inside. She walked slowly in, and Dom has prepared some food for her, it smells so good. He happily wanted to feed her, saying no one is looking now, but GH is refusing it. Dom got a bit angry and saying that he didn't like it that she is not eating, then he quickly smiled and tried to feed her again, but GH is determined not to eat. She promised him that she will be healthy so as not to make him worry.

It's day 3 now, and they're getting weak. Some thugs came by to tear down the tent, and one of them started to be rough with GH, but Dom came by to interrupt and asked them to leave, saying that he will take care of the issue, so they're not needed anymore even though the Uncle sent them. Dom looked back and saw GH coughing. Cut to Dom with doc, he is asking for medicine for someone who hasn't eaten for 3 days. Dom whined and walked out, Doc is confused.

Outside some gangsters come up to the protest stand. They start to trash the place and harass GH. Dom comes in and saves her! He kicks out the gangsters. He's very worried for GH who is coughing from not eating. He's gonna have to take action so his girl can eat and be healthy and happy again. 

Cut to Dom at doctor office. He's whining to doc as usual. He gives him some medicine box and is all annoyed and angry. Not sure what that was about. 

He goes to meet uncle now. I dunno I kind of want this office drama over with and more OTP moments but it isn't gonna happen today I don't think. 

oh gosh this is so darn cute...the way he was trying to get his BP ( and hers!) to rise :D 

ehahaha...the hugging didn't work ....

Spoiler

Look at him ...he was so cheeky...she was annoyed that nothing worked to raise his BP ...then he went in for the kiss :D

PD really zoomed in :D

edit - this one much clearer

Archived