Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Glad that at least one person is telling the truth!  And I'm agreed.  It would have been better if GH worked off her sin.  The Lying Liar Who Lies should not be forgiven too easily, even though it would be better if Dom didn't have to suffer.

I think she still has to make up for her lies and regain his trust and he didn't really forgive her 100%...he accepted her help as he needs it as the next day is the one he waited for such a long time and he did tell her it will be till then but i'm sure he will forgive her after being such a tender and lonely guy who trully misses her(and because we don't have much time left episodes wise)...I actually really feel sorry for Dom and not just because of GH lies and scar she left in his heart but because of his family enviroment and how his Step Mom treated him all his life,aka with no intrest whatsoever...

I was actually more mad at that Secretary who dared to tell the ex driver that the ones who were responsable for DM injury are not them(in this case the driver) but his Uncle and Father...

And i really faced palm myself when she told that wiesel about Dom condition thinking he would actually keep his end aka not firing the ones who were part of her little "club",i guess the terror took her brain cells for a walk as otherwise why would u imagine he would keep them by his side knowing it fully well what type of man he is...

All in all taking out the annoying Secretary and the Uncle this drama is such a gem for it's genre...It's a delight!

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I only watched some parts of the new episode because I needed to go to work. Some quick thoughts:
1. The drama title is so appropriate not just for Gal Hee but for the other secretaries working in that office. Many of them (including the drivers) are keeping a secret from the company.
2. The office drama is just okay for me. I really don't care who gets the presidency in the end. All I can say is that Madame Secretary Lee's revenge will bite her back. The good intention was there but the method was wrong.
3. In his heart, Min Ik wants to forgive Gal Hee but his reasoning (brain) is telling him otherwise.
4. Sorry again for making another "She's the Man" reference. As much as Duke hated Viola, he chose for her to stay during the match because he knew she could help the team win. Min Ik is currently in the same situation. Even if he hates Gal Hee now, he knows he needs her.
5. Maybe it's the sub I watched, but you can sense the tinge of sadness in Min Ik's eyes and tone when Gal Hee agreed to walk away without regrets after she helps him in the voting. Oh boy, you will regret asking that question later.
6. Gal Hee has been getting a lot of hate for deceiving Min Ik. After giving it much thought, it was nothing compared to what Min Ik put her through prior to and slightly after his accident. He treated her unfairly and took advantage of her being too hardworking (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and say it was not all intentional). Their dynamic really changed while preparing for the board meeting.

Thanks for the recap @ktcjdrama and @turtlegirl

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, kkddrraammaa said:

binged Sweet stranger and Me starring KYK last week waiting for this Monday. What do I do this week? I watched all the cutesy shows, and now Lookout, Room 9 and other serious shows remain. Any of you watched his other shows? any romance storylines in them?

I’m a big fan . Try D-day & the web drama Gogh , The Starry Night . Also hv you seen his recent movies  - Your Wedding Day & The Soul Mate . He was second lead in Pinnochio , but that was a nice drama . Edit to add - can’t believe i almost forgot this - Plus Nine Boys . This is my all time favourite & highly recommended. A very nice slice of life / rom-com

Subbed BTS via this handle 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It's just so like HIM to 'forgive' her that quickly :joy: (TBH I wasn't surprised)

But I'm glad that they showed that he can actually FUNCTION without her in his life as far as work goes - so it's not so illogical that he is capable of being the President of the company.

PS. You guys think we will get a kiss tonight...?

Edited by blademan
  • Like 4
  • Love 5

Do you guys think they'll get married at the end of the drama? Maybe I'm thinking too far in advance lol. I think we'd all just be happy with them getting together and having a finale style kiss. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, VanillaSalt said:

Do you guys think they'll get married at the end of the drama? Maybe I'm thinking too far in advance lol. I think we'd all just be happy with them getting together and having a finale style kiss. 

I hope they do. Lol. Even if they don't, at least have a happy ending of them as a couple working together at TnT Mobile. 

I think he does recognize her now, he's just not telling anyone about it. It's his secret, because he always felt deceived by people. He probably not telling anyone about it. Who knows. We shall see tomorrow's episodes.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m a big fan . Try D-day & the web drama Gogh , The Starry Night . Also hv you seen his recent movies  - Your Wedding Day & The Soul Mate . He was second lead in Pinnochio , but that was a nice drama . Edit to add - can’t believe i almost forgot this - Plus Nine Boys . This is my all time favourite & highly recommended. A very nice slice of life / rom-com

Gogh the starry night, your wedding day, pinocchio and plus nine boys; I've seen em all HAHAHA. Guess I'm a big fan too (that smile is killer). Watched them all while waiting for TSLOMS episodes. I'll watch D-Day then, I like that actress too :D.
This boy got me hooked. Can't wait to get this show over with; not watching live shows again for a loooong time. I end up spending unhealthy amounts of time. Will just wait for em to get over and binge once in a while. 

Also, can't stop replaying this scene. these cuties <3

Screen-Shot-2019-06-18-at-2-55-13-PM.png

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Not sure if this script reading has been shared before or not. Just came across it, and the chemistry between these two is really something. I have never seen such a fun and lively script reading. Starts at 1:30. They made me laugh so hard... :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

I think GH will sulk away after her day is done, but then of course Dom will go running after her and say "Of course I don't want this to be your last day! You can't leave my side!" Smooch smooch smooch.

Lol I dunno

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not sure if this script reading has been shared before or not. Just came across it, and the chemistry between these two is really something. I have never seen such a fun and lively script reading. Starts at 1:30. They made me laugh so hard... :lol:

They are really shippable right ? :mrgreen:....

Can’t wait for this wink :love:- distress call ? Some sort of code ? Just being flirty :lol:?

24 minutes ago, blademan said:

Last day as secretary...first day as girlfriend...? :love::heart:

Haha I hope so . Time for another kiss right ? 

@kkddrraammaa

Spoiler

Hmm while I didn’t like the drama too much , you can check out Can We Get Married . The main OTP’s romance drove me nuts , and I abused the FF button , but he had a separate love line   & it was way more  interesting . He & the actress ( she’s the female lead in Marriage Not Dating) had pretty good chemistry too . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

All he has to do to avoid this crisis is to grab Gal Hee and go in for a kiss - that'll get his blood pressure going and then BAM - he will go into that meeting being able to recognize everyone's faces! Easy fix. Let's hope that happens :wub:

• LOL 8

Here is to hoping for a kiss!  I wouldn't be surprised if we have a bit of a cliffhanger by the end of today with the office drama.
Thank you to  those who are updating us as the show airs.  You are appreciated much! 

• Like 4