Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest bwitched

tartmesp Cheer up :) what i could think of is probably you accidentally disabled some of the functions here! why not, just wait for a few more days...hopefully the problem will just recover by itself...on a brighter note, i have already help u to ask about your problem in the "questions, comments and suggestion" forum, im sure someone will solve this problem for u asap!!! :)

bwitched i am sure everyone here wants to remember 'wuri couple' forever!!! Deep inside my heart, i wish they are very good friends in real life, even if they're not going out :P and hopefully they will collaborate again! if not, cfs or magazine shoots...i will be satisfy enough^^ heeheehe :blush:

oh yes...what u mean by cold mountian plots?!?! we did mention something similar to the mv that she's shooting now 10 pages ago? how come i can't remember :lol: anyway~ i cant wait to watch the mv, i can feel that she has some good acting skills to radiate in this MV..Although her partner doesnt look appealing like *ahem* imo :lol:

Remember when we talked about the plots of drama for HYJ to star right after Goong S finished with it's airing??...Where we talk about So ji sub etc. I mentioned about cold mountain. The drama starred Nicole Kidman n Jude Law. I want HYJ to act in a movie/drama similar to that. As a young wife who is left by her husband during war and how she struggles to survive. I even mentioned Shin Dong Wook as a possible lead actor. then Tartmesp replied on how she was thinking about the exact same thing. And then I also remember that u didn't comment anything on the plot. Maybe u actually missed it.

Hi..

I rarely posted but it been bugging me <_<

I thought about sharing it with you guys.

Found it while I was reading Teens magazine singapore..

Not sure whether it meant anything but whatever it is, here it goes.

It about his mv Lalala, the part where he passionately kiss his onscreen costar..

I extracted this directly from the magazine..

----> Even though the kiss looked passionate onscreen, Se7en says that he didnt feel anything at all while filming it.

"It was my first onscreen kiss, and I expected to be nervous about it. But the funny thing is that while I was filming the kiss, I didnt feel anything at all.. and I realised, 'Oh this is what acting is all about'," says Se7en.

If he really didnt feel anything about it(THE KISS), why on earth will he actually says it , in front of his thousands of fan? :unsure:

He could just fullstop at the low ratings part. Or that he enjoy acting with Heo Yi Jae..

But why bring up the KISS part when he knows and even invited her to the concert? :unsure:

He can say what he say about Heo Yi Jae like he said about the "lalala" actress right?

:blush: I guess I`ve been struck by dong-jae/Se7en-hijae/hoo-soonyi syndrome after watching and re-watching Goong S..

I think it takes month for me to get over it...

Bianeh!! Just need to get it out of my mind and off my chest..

Welcome²!!!

Do come here a lot. This Heo Yi Jae thread has become the fanbase for our giddy couple discussion.

Yeah...I have a forte impression that he enjoyed the kiss very well...and instead of avoiding gossips and all by medias n fans because of the confession; he said it nevertheless. I think he said that meant for HYJ to at least be touched or giving her the clue...Omo, now that u've mentioned this, I start to imagine things again. I just stopped ding that yesterday and now all the feelings come rushing back again.

and tartmesp...I don't use AVG as antivirus so I cant help you much. I think we have to follow what 's been told by celest. Wait a little. Hopefully in a day or two, everything will come bact to normal.

Oh and yes, if you want to try..(in case you're using mozilla)...try unistall the browser and reinstall it again.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freakyz

freakyz welcome to this thread~and welcome to the Giddy club ^^ thanks for sharing the magazine info with us...i am from singapore too^^ and i am a shipper of the couple also W23.gif

awwwww he really did say about the kiss in lalala is nothing to him! oh man! that means the kiss with HYJ must be 100% significant to him...what is significant behind it??? i think it's pretty obvious, hehhh but i think he chose to say it infront of so many fans was also bcos VIP was at the concert~ so he had to confess to her! otherwise, when he went to Japan/US for his promotional activities, there will be no chance for him right??!! em16.gif

Thats my sentiment exactly....

He`ll be somewhere on the other side of the world.

While she is in korea, maybe shooting a new series with other actor...

Making him feel uneasy about that fact..

Just like in Goong S - episode 6 when they are in Saeryung`s party, where he actually blurted out that he didnt like other guys looking at her..

He sort of feel protective and a bit jealous when thinking that the other guys are looking at her..

They did mention that they are just like their characters right?

So maybe he said that for her to ponder about till he`s back...

OMO!! My imagination is running wild... :P:D

Guest chocolavie

Thats my sentiment exactly....

He`ll be somewhere on the other side of the world.

While she is in korea, maybe shooting a new series with other actor...

Making him feel uneasy about that fact..

Just like in Goong S - episode 6 when they are in Saeryung`s party, where he actually blurted out that he didnt like other guys looking at her..

He sort of feel protective and a bit jealous when thinking that the other guys are looking at her..

They did mention that they are just like their characters right?

So maybe he said that for her to ponder about till he`s back...

OMO!! My imagination is running wild... :P:D

hahaha like what u said...bind her heart first, u know girls cant resist sweet verses from guys :blush:

no wonder in the YTN clip, when the reporter asked her what she thinks of the guy that acts opposite her in the mv, she said: i don't know him well"..she's trying to shut off her connections with other actors :lol:

ok...my imagination is running wild too!!! but now i always keep a look out of their latest pix and news! To see whether there are any fishy things going on between them! so people! open up your instinct for wuri's couple :lol:

Guest chocolavie

Remember when we talked about the plots of drama for HYJ to star right after Goong S finished with it's airing??...Where we talk about So ji sub etc. I mentioned about cold mountain. The drama starred Nicole Kidman n Jude Law. I want HYJ to act in a movie/drama similar to that. As a young wife who is left by her husband during war and how she struggles to survive. I even mentioned Shin Dong Wook as a possible lead actor. then Tartmesp replied on how she was thinking about the exact same thing. And then I also remember that u didn't comment anything on the plot. Maybe u actually missed it.

Welcome²!!!

Do come here a lot. This Heo Yi Jae thread has become the fanbase for our giddy couple discussion.

Yeah...I have a forte impression that he enjoyed the kiss very well...and instead of avoiding gossips and all by medias n fans because of the confession; he said it nevertheless. I think he said that meant for HYJ to at least be touched or giving her the clue...Omo, now that u've mentioned this, I start to imagine things again. I just stopped ding that yesterday and now all the feelings come rushing back again.

Oh and yes, if you want to try..(in case you're using mozilla)...try unistall the browser and reinstall it again.

bwitched sorry..i think i really suffered from some STM ( short term memory):P hm.. the backgound is somewhat similar( taken place during war) but i read that she was taken back to the 40s from a time machine kinda thing...so i supposed they have modern and ancient stories in the mv....

i think our giddy/HYJ fanbase is becoming bigger n bigger!!! Cheers^^

Guest freakyz

Welcome²!!!

and tartmesp...I don't use AVG as antivirus so I cant help you much. I think we have to follow what 's been told by celest. Wait a little. Hopefully in a day or two, everything will come bact to normal.

Thanks bwitched and liezle..

I cant stop hoping that mayb one day, the truth will be known...

When celeste posted that behind the stage pics, and the way klutz describe it, make me fall out of the chair with laughter..

*Sigh* If only shin hye shift a bit..

And also the third pics where the whole goong s cast and crew took a pic with se7en sitting in the center. My first reaction was, why is se7en looking a bit gloomy? Is it because he is tired or ;) is HYJ far from him?

Guest freakyz

hahaha like what u said...bind her heart first, u know girls cant resist sweet verses from guys :blush:

no wonder in the YTN clip, when the reporter asked her what she thinks of the guy that acts opposite her in the mv, she said: i don't know him well"..she's trying to shut off her connections with other actors :lol:

ok...my imagination is running wild too!!! but now i always keep a look out of their latest pix and news! To see whether there are any fishy things going on between them! so people! open up your instinct for wuri's couple :lol:

Hahaha... Jinja?? :w00t: I hope so....

Okay... Im keeping my eyes, ears, and all my six senses including my imagination and instinct WIDE open...

Aja!!

Im proud to be HYJ-Se7en shipper!! :D

Guest chocolavie

hehe freakyz!!! u r making us more giddier!!! u know! :P actually it's already started all the way when the show is still airing... i have sense and notice some fishiness in the NGs and in some of my speculations, i remember there's a few pix from group 8 photos~~when the cast was taking group photo with the co workers at the beach in jeju island...wuri's couple was not inside the pic!!! hwang PD, PSH, and other staffs were there inside the group pic...but not wuri's couple!!! and there's a pic of epi 20~ se7en placed his arms around yijae and they were playing fireworks..this scene is not shown in the epi 20...either it's being chopped away or u know guys <3

a clear version of HYJ on the cover page of magazine! so pretty!!!! <3

J030006502_bc_01.jpg

Guest bwitched

I'll do that even if don't ask us to... :unsure:

Thanks bwitched and liezle..

I cant stop hoping that mayb one day, the truth will be known...

When celeste posted that behind the stage pics, and the way klutz describe it, make me fall out of the chair with laughter..

*Sigh* If only shin hye shift a bit..

And also the third pics where the whole goong s cast and crew took a pic with se7en sitting in the center. My first reaction was, why is se7en looking a bit gloomy? Is it because he is tired or ;) is HYJ far from him?

I was about to post the pic with some analysis on it and I read ur post. Not only Yi Jae and Se7en, we as fans also has some chemistry going on between us. I'll come back with the pic. <_<

n celest...ur imagination is running more wild than ever. If wuri couple is not in th ephoto of the production team at the beach...what on earth were they doing??.. :ph34r:

Guest chocolavie

n celest...ur imagination is running more wild than ever. If wuri couple is not in th ephoto of the production team at the beach...what on earth were they doing??.. :ph34r:

haha..so i think it's weird that they werent in the pic...i mean where exactly they disappear to and why must they not take the pic :unsure: if they only have BTS on the jeju filming....we'll know more!!!

some of the fans in the other forum speculated that they went dating somewhere...kekeke

Guest miel_1301

I was just away from this thread for some hours due to tons of work but now when I logged in another element of surprise again.

Freakyz, welcome to HYJ's thread and welcome to the GIDDY club of HOO-SOON YI. So what you just basically said was that, Se7en in front of his thousands of fans during the concert dared to explain how he felt after shooting the kiss scene of La La La mv. But what was its relation to Goong S? That mv was shot way back in 2006. And he wasn't promoting his album anymore. And why bother to explain? And what was there to be defensive about? News like this really add up to the fire. So how can the Se7en-HYJ fever finally die?

Bwitched and Celest, yup I think I just have to wait for sometime for this problem to be resolved by itself (if ever it does get resolved). I just have to make the most of what resources I have right now. As long as I can still put up my posts, that's what really matters.

But, oh, btw, my PM is working already.

And yes, Celest, the cold mountain scenario was brought about by Bwitched in response, I think, to the post of Liezle inquiring as to what possible future roles we want to see HYJ act out as well as the possible lead actors to be paired with him.

But really, aside from this latest account of Se7en's concert from Freakyz, what I am really wondering about was the last statement given by HYJ during her interview (after the concert) when she said, in line with Se7en's overseas activities in Japan and his US debut: " I will be looking forward to good news." Why does she really have to look forward to anything that would concern him? She should have just wished him Good Luck. Omo..Omo... I really can't help it. I just hope that people who are not thinking and feeling along with us guys would not take us negatively. I just keep on reminding myself that, maybe, this is just an aftermath of Goong S.

Guest bwitched

haha..so i think it's weird that they werent in the pic...i mean where exactly they disappear to and why must they not take the pic :unsure: if they only have BTS on the jeju filming....we'll know more!!!

some of the fans in the other forum speculated that they went dating somewhere...kekeke

a date on jeju island???...that's soo what i'm hoping for.

Guest freakyz

Got me thinking as well... ONLY THE TWO OF THEM??? Why not with/and shin hye??

Dating???? :w00t:

Yup bwitched..

Exactly what Im hoping for..

Guest freakyz

So what you just basically said was that, Se7en in front of his thousands of fans during the concert dared to explain how he felt after shooting the kiss scene of La La La mv. But what was its relation to Goong S? That mv was shot way back in 2006. And he wasn't promoting his album anymore.

I think the magazine(where i got this info from) was way before Goong S..

(The info is not from his concert..)

He said that he had no feelings whatsoever for the "lalala" actress when they are shooting the kissing scene.. He admit it after his mv was the most talk about topic in Korea at that time..

If he said that at the press conference, he can also said that at the concert about the kiss with HYJ..

But instead he said "it was the most unforgetful experience???"

If he want to be nice to her, he can say something else besides the kiss..

And of all subject, he chooses that...

THAT got me thinking and causes my imagination to run wild.. :blush:

Guest miel_1301

Now, I opened my file to take a second look at the pics for epi 20---the fireworks scene----and notice guys that such scene was supposed to be executed in a manner that both Se7en and HYJ are holding and lighting up the fireworks, but in the pics HYJ is suffocating and can't stand the smoke, so the scene ended up with Se7en holding both fireworks himself instead.

Guys, I can't find the group pic at the beach of the whole crew.

Guest liezle

bwitched you're fast with your artwork :) hee, and the text is cute ;) really guys how long can we keep this up? btw, i just watched for the nth time the kissing scene NG where according to celest se7en said something about his tongue :)_

just came from visiting yi jae's website and this is what i found...her new ad for the cellphone thingy

20070412_ejae-1.jpg

ok let me add this here. posted by firstlady♥Huh이재♥ / in yi jae's webby under fan cafe section.

1223(0).jpg

Guest miel_1301

Ah, Ok, Freakyz, now I understood it.

Sorry if I got everything mixed up. This goes to show my exhaustion from a long day's work. Yet I just couldn't simply resist the temptation of this thread.

Can someone post the GOONG S group pic at the beach. I've been searching high and low and my eyes are all red now. He..he..he..

Guest freakyz

Ah, Ok, Freakyz, now I understood it.

Sorry if I got everything mixed up. This goes to show my exhaustion from a long day's work. Yet I just couldn't simply resist the temptation of this thread.

Can someone post the GOONG S group pic at the beach. I've been searching high and low and my eyes are all red now. He..he..he..

Nah, gwaenchana!! :)

I actually looking for that pic too..

Guest bwitched

here

1317.jpg

and yes, in case some of you haven't voted yet; go place your vote here. I can see that the votes for wuri couple doesnt' budge much. Plus, people who vote doesnt leave their message on why they chose them. I think that by talking about wuri couple there, people might recognize them and anticipate to watch the drama more plus start to analyze the same thing as we do...hehe

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3465&st=140

Guest miel_1301

Thanks BWITCHED for the GOONG S crew group photo. I can only see Shin Hye. Where are Se7en and HYJ?

And here are the pics for epi 20 I was referring to. The fireworks scene.

photo_402_1_1_no_181_2.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_181_3.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_181_5.jpg

photo_402_1_1_no_181_4.jpg

credit: iMBC.com

Archived