Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest chocolavie

New magazine cover pic...i think she looks different here!!! Almost cant recognised her at 1st, pretty and sophiscated looking nonetheless ^^;

n2o14126881491dj4.gif

credit: kr.yahoo.com

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freakyz

oh so perhaps manager yang doesnt accompany his artistes to wherever they're going since he's managing so many artists...

hmmm...i agree what u said about when a person keeps thinking about someone, the someone will appear in their dreams! and usually this kind of topic is abit awkward, and most people won't say it out openly...unless they're on very good terms with or they want to convey something in their message ;)

True, true..

I totally agree with you both (Celest and liezle)...

Especially if they are on a VERY good term.... ;)

hey guys, guess what?

I went to Johor today with my family.. (Im from Singapore btw)

As per usual, to buy groceries and stuff..

So since my mom and dad went to shop, I went to a cd store.. I always went there to find cheap korean movies/series.

And I was suprised to find this.

goongdvd1.jpg

At first, i thought that it was just the soundtrack.

When I turn it over, i saw this..

goongsdvd3.jpg

A synopsis.. Which means it a dvd/vcd..

I was so suprised that I stand there with my mouth wide open..

It written there that there is english subtitles for it..

So went to find my mom to lend me money, since I dont have any ringgits with me..

I went back home, excited to watch..

But it in chinese subtitle..

I was like ????????...

Man!!

Gwaenchana! As long as I can see HYJ-Se7en, I wouldnt mind..

Guest miel_1301

KLUTZ, I didn't quite get it. Sorry. So, basically there are many news articles of course.

But the one that you reposted was an official and reliable news article, right?

Still, I didn't quite get the part about the story Palace S taking after his dream and not being a good story so it had low ratings.

Guest freakyz

hi! she's pretty, is it just me? she looks like the younger twin of kim tae hee in some of her pictures.

BTW i'm new to this thread

Hey cutekid.. welcome on board!!

I agree with you.. She is pretty... Very pretty..

Even Se7en dream about her.. :D:P

Guest klutz

From what I understand, oct23ria (from se7enth Heaven) read the article from the link celest provided on the article saying Se7en talking about his memorable kissing scene. BUT according to her, the article does not say that (memorable kiss etc) but rather talks about the Goong S skit they did in the concert. In the skit they acted out, Se7en woke up from a dream wherein he and HYJ were kissing and he was a crown prince. And he said that Goong S took its story from his dream but still it did not get good ratings, and laughing about it.

I think maybe this was a supposed to be a funny skit with Se7en laughing at himself and his "failure" at his first acting job. I wished I can get my hands on that Chinese Article so I can translate it myself and so we know once and for all what Se7en did or did not say. :)

edit...

been thinking that maybe the "joke" was that Se7en had a dream (could be true or not) that He and HJY kissed and he was crown prince. So he then he asked the writers to write that into the script, but sadly it did not help the ratings. So he was focusing on the issue of some people saying the kisses did not boost the ratings.

The interesting thing for me is that he even made that joke, knowing how Korean media AND fans (like us, too) might misinterpret him as meaning he likes HYJ enough to have dreamt about her and to tell the world about it. IN any case, even if it wasn't true, why didn't he just say KAng Hoo and SunYi kissed, but instead said HE (Se7en) and HYJ kissed. hehe. :P

WAIT.. the above referred post of oct23ria was an old one, the translated article ( about memorable kiss) i posted earlier is the newer one so I guess Se7en really DID say IT! :w00t:

Guest chocolavie

whoa 9 users here^^

freakyz omo~ u got the DVD!!!!!!! ah i dont mind chi subs...as long as the pic/sound quality is good! but im waiting for the innoform one....hehe

welcome cutekid^^ Hope u will have a nice time posting with us here :)

ps: dont u guys remember is se7en who invited her to his concert plus also she said she'll be waiting for good news from him and she told the news that he's preparing for his overseas promotional activities at that time...they must be CLOSE i bet :vicx:

Guest miel_1301

OK KLUTZ, with your edited parts, everything is clear now for me.

And just like what I've said in my previous post.....This is my personal take of the entire thing:

Se7en, having said and done those things in front of his so many fans----whatever his reasons were....whatever his real intentions were----be it just plain and simple fan service or maybe it was indeed his true genuine feelings-----only HE, HIMSELF would know.....Personally, my instinct dictates to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

Guest love.

she looks like half kim taehee and half lee sooyoung.

that's in my opinion. i think she's pretty,

but i don't really like her voice.

in GOONG S, her voice was so soft.

Guest chocolavie

WAIT.. the above referred post of oct23ria was an old one, the translated article ( about memorable kiss) i posted earlier is the newer one so I guess Se7en really DID say IT! :w00t:

klutz ok i saw the one that u edited...so the dream and unforgettable are 2 different things right? :unsure:

Guest klutz

OK KLUTZ, with your edited parts, everything is clear now for me.

And just what like I've said in my previous post.....This is my personal take of the entire thing:

Se7en, having said and done those things in front of his so many fans----whatever his reasons were....whatever his real intentions were----be it just plain and simple fan service or maybe it was indeed his true genuine feelings-----only HE, HIMSELF would know.....Personally, my instinct dictates to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

YEA.... Forever Giddy!!! :D

klutz ok i saw the one that u edited...so the dream and unforgettable are 2 different things right? :unsure:

YEP... :)

At least that's my conclusion.

Guest freakyz

whoa 9 users here^^

freakyz omo~ u got the DVD!!!!!!! ah i dont mind chi subs...as long as the pic/sound quality is good! but im waiting for the innoform one....hehe

welcome cutekid^^ Hope u will have a nice time posting with us here :)

ps: dont u guys remember is se7en who invited her to his concert plus also she said she'll be waiting for good news from him and she told the news that he's preparing for his overseas promotional activities at that time...they must be CLOSE i bet :vicx:

Hey celest, inform me when the "innoform" dvd out, can?

I bet Im going to play a scavenger hunt game at all cd outlet...

I cant read chinese.. :tears:

He invited her but still annouce the unforgetable kiss/scene and also she iswaiting for a good news from him... That must mean something doesnt it?? :)

Let me check the dictionary on the word waiting.. *off to check*

wait - stay where one is or delay action until a particular time or occurence...

stay where one is????? :o

Ermm, stay in Korea perhaps and ponder about the "confession" until he comes back.. Until a particular time or occurence... ;)

Okay, Im way over my head now.... :blush:

Guest miel_1301

BUT again KLUTZ, he did and said those things in only one night and in only one occasion---in his CONCERT, right??? (Just want to be sure about it)

Guest chocolavie

she looks like half kim taehee and half lee sooyoung.

that's in my opinion. i think she's pretty,

but i don't really like her voice.

in GOONG S, her voice was so soft.

hi .♡. welcome to this thread~ who's lee soo young?

her voice is one of her trademark...it's ok that u dont really like...cos i know not everyone cos will like it.

BUT again KLUTZ, he did and said those things in only one night and in only one occasion---in his CONCERT, right??? (Just want to be sure about it)

YES tartmesp i am sure he blurted all out in that one noght one occasion- 747 concert!! :P

OMO!!! Everyone here is all going G-I-D-D-Y for them!!!!! :w00t:

i am going to dream of wuri couple nw...

freakyz sure, i will inform u when it's out^^

Guest miel_1301

Celest, you're really very very fast. Cover of a new magazine again. Oh!!!! Her face is almost in every magazine issue in Korea.

Way to go wuri Yi jae!!!!

Guest klutz

YES... :)

Guest bwitched

hahahahaha...the thread grows 1 full page since I last left my message. You guys make me laughs as usual with ur speculations.But the winner is freakyz who go to the length of searching in dictionnary for the meaning of wait...hahahahaha

In any way, Klutz's explanation is the same as mine. When I first read the article...that is what I gather. He joked about the dream, but his confession of his most unforgetable memories (the kissing) was made after that. And yeah, to think that he mentioned himself n Yi Jae instead of Hoo-soonyi confirms everything...pucca_love_emoticons_02.gif

and welcome to newbies on this thread!!!!

Guest miel_1301

So, judging from all these articles and accounts on what he did and said during his concert while presenting that small skit about Goong S, I gather that:

Se7en did linger on that topic-----the kiss scene. First, presenting a made-up story (or who knows maybe it's really true like some have put it) about kissing HYJ in his dream, and then incorporating it into the script but sadly it did not work miracles to boost the ratings. (And I agree wiith Klutz that this was probably brought up in response to critics' reactions that the kisses did not make wonders as far as ratings are concerned). But he should have somehow just stopped there. But, low and behold, he even went an extra mile to reveal that the filming of that kiss with Heo Yi Jae was the most unforgettable one.

My personal take??? Why does he have to make a 180 degree reversal? He was somehow making the public know that despite the fact that it (the kiss) did not help boost the ratings-----the filming of that particular scene, nevertheless, is still the most unforgettable (hence memorable) for him in his entire Goong S experience. Still, it remains a big wonder why he has to make such revelation as there are no more ratings to boost as Goong S already finished airing. Was it just plain and simple fan service? Or was it really his genuine feeling?

Guest liezle

And yeah, to think that he mentioned himself n Yi Jae instead of Hoo-soonyi confirms everything...pucca_love_emoticons_02.gif

totally agree with what you wrote bwitched.

btw, welcome cutekid! hope that you will continue visiting us here and adoring yi jae. and to all those who visit and remain :ph34r: do join us please. the more we are the merrier. :)

celest, thanks for the new magazine cover wherein yi jae is the model. didn't really recognized her.

Guest freakyz

So, judging from all these articles and accounts on what he did and said during his concert while presenting that small skit about Goong S, I gather that:

Se7en did linger on that topic-----the kiss scene. First, presenting a made-up story (or who knows maybe it's really true like some have put it) about kissing HYJ in his dreams, and then incorporating it into the script but sadly it did not work miracles to boost the ratings. (And I agree wiith Klutz that this was probably brought up in response to critics' reactions that the kisses did not make wonders as far as ratings are concerned). But he should have somehow just stopped there. But, low and behold, he even went an extra mile to reveal that the filming of that kiss with Heo Yi Jae was the most unforgettable one.

My personal take??? Why does he have to make a 180 degree reversal? He was somehow making the public know that despite the fact that it did not help boost the ratings-----the filming of that particular scene was the most unforgettable ( hence memorable) for him in his entire Goong S experience.

Bravo, Tartmesp

You take the words directly out of my mouth...

Thats what I was feeling exactly...

Why couldnt he just stop there at the low ratings??

Why must he continue and even add the word most unforgettable.. or should I say words...

I went and watch the Ng Kissing scenes..

No matter what, there will always be a him or her playfully hit each other.

Him playfully slap her on the arm and said "Gwaenchana"..

She bursting out laughing and hit him on the shoulder..

It went on and on until the director said "Ok"..

Archived