Hi again…….

I was sooo happy that everyone liked my small gift…… :P

many thanks to

tartmesp :blush:

liezle :blush:

bwitched :blush:

celest :blush:

for your sweet comments….

and as I promised this is the second artwork….

goongS2.jpg

if anyone could tell me where to get high quality pix for Se7en and Heo Yi Jae

thanks

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocolavie

zinaa thanks for the artwork! Great job! and they look so hot!!! U can find HQ pix of them in korean search engines

www.naver.com

www.daum.net

simply type in 허이재 (hyj) or 세븐 (se7en) u can get tonnes of HQ pictures!!! looking forward to your future artworks! :)

oh yes bwitched and tartmesp thats those pictures i were talking about!!! especially the group pic, it's a MYSTERY that they were missing,i mean it's understandable when kang doo is not in the pic...because the beach scene...he wasnt involve but wuri's couple is certainly puzzling that they were not inside the pic... and those epi 20 shots...it seem they love each others company~ and look at the body language of se7en...and his hands... it doesnt seem like it is an On-cam pix... :ph34r::ph34r::vicx::vicx:

Guest bwitched

Zinaa, I simply like the Hottness of uri wouple that u brought to ur artwork..keep them coming.

celest..what do you mean by the body language of Se7en??...

hehehe...

and here's mine

caiyok1.jpg

Guest chocolavie

Zinaa, I simply like the Hottness of uri wouple that u brought to ur artwork..keep them coming.

celest..what do you mean by the body language of Se7en??...

hehehe...

and here's mine

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l312/bwi...d18/caiyok1.jpg

bwitched body language of se7en is how his hands were placed... and the direction he was facing.. dont u think his hands were slightly tilted towards Yi jae :unsure:

and thanks for the awesome artwork..they look so cute and so good all the time!! hope if u have some time u can post it in her official webby, to let Yi jae know we are their shippers!!!<3

Guest miel_1301

BWITCHED, thanks for that new art work.

You guys just don't run out of ideas to come up with wonderful results.

Carry on with your efforts and hardwork. I won't get tired in being generous with my words of appreciation.

GUYS, just a little note to ponder on:

Here it goes:

PHOTOGRAPHS CAPTURE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT......AND IN THESE PHOTOGRAPHS, EMOTIONS ARE JUST SIMPLY HARD TO CONCEAL

Guest bwitched

celest..i will put them in BOF's. Still thinking on what to say along with the will be posted pic

tartmesp...well said. And I can see that ur problem is recovering. Glad for you

Guest chocolavie

bwitched i have a small request :sweatingbullets: dont mind you can make the artwork u just posted to the size of a signature banner, so we~ giddy shippers can put it as our siggy! and for the future artworks...i hope u can make more banners for the giddy shippers so as to let soompiers know we have a giddy club for our wuri couple :P

Guest freakyz

hey zinna, that was awesome...

I really like the pic..

I did some of HJY-Se7en wallpaper too.. But Im not sure whether it pretty coz Im still a beginner at Adobe photoshop..

Well here it goes...

*Take a deep breath*

GoongS.jpg

It a bit plain though.. this is a small banner...

GoongS-stuck2.jpg

I uses this pic on my blog..

*exhale loudly*

Haha... Hope you guys like though...

Guest bwitched

freakyz...I really really like them!!!!...you've better skills than I do!!!!

n celest..as requested...here's the siggies. If you guys want, we can use it temporarily. I'll try to come up with a better siggies for our Giddy club

gidddiness.jpg

Guest chocolavie

hey zinna, that was awesome...

I really like the pic..

I did some of HJY-Se7en wallpaper too.. But Im not sure whether it pretty coz Im still a beginner at Adobe photoshop..

Well here it goes...

*Take a deep breath*

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Is_Nutty/GoongS.jpg

It a bit plain though.. this is a small banner...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Is_N...ongS-stuck2.jpg

I uses this pic on my blog..

*exhale loudly*

Haha... Hope you guys like though...

hey freakyz ur artwork is awesome!! I like it alot! bright and sweet!! will remember to credit u if i m using the banner ^^

freakyz...I really really like them!!!!...you've better skills than I do!!!!

n celest..as requested...here's the siggies. If you guys want, we can use it temporarily. I'll try to come up with a better siggies for our Giddy club

edit...cangkam man.I'll be back with the edited version

Thankssss bwitched u're the best <3

Guest freakyz

hehe... Im glad that you guys like them...

Im currently doing one...

So I`ll post it when it done...

yeah celest, maybe we should post it at BOF (the aftermath banner)..

That will represent us.. the Giddy club member... Haha..

Guest bwitched

bwitched thanks for the banner that u made about the after-math of the concert, i can't help myself to LOL when i saw that!! heheh! dont u think we shld post that in BOF? :P

hehehe...do you think that I can post it there??After all, it's my personal conclusion. I'm afraid other HYJ's fan won't be so happy to see that. And can we post such speculation for HYJ to read???..I have been keeping the urge to post that there but I just dunno if that is the rite thing? What do you think?

Guest chocolavie

hehehe...do you think that I can post it there??After all, it's my personal conclusion. I'm afraid other HYJ's fan won't be so happy to see that. And can we post such speculation for HYJ to read???..I have been keeping the urge to post that there but I just dunno if that is the rite thing? What do you think?

i think it's alright...hehe it's nothing obscene or profane to post...so it should be ok~ and also it's in english...it wont cause much arouse..cos lesser people can actually understand but they can try to catch the hint from the pic ;) but Yi Jae will have to understand, thats most important :P

Guest chocolavie

YiJae Pizza Etang CF- YTN star interview- 2006/11/17

16089.jpg

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0105_200611161636477687

Yijae in her movie"sunflower" promotional activities~ the cast were doing a donation for the needies...Yi jae donated out a book of hers, a male fan bid it~ and he seems to try to take advantage of Yi Jae o__o , but luckily she used her arm to stop him from that :phew:

15669.jpg

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0102_200610311625101492

thanks guys for the sweet comments...... :wub: :wub:

freakyz.... woooow i love ur work.... :wub: :wub: could u give the link to ur blog... :wub: :wub:

bwitched..... i love this one also.... its the part where they both say (fighting).... :wub: :wub: :wub:

celest.... thanks i will try those site search engines..... :D

and about the viedo in this link http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0105_200611161636477687

it seem that my mac's safari can't open it... :huh:

Guest bwitched

thanks starcrystal for the alternate link...HYJ looks radiantly beautiful. N we can tell that she's a very lovely person

Archived