Heo Yi Jae 허이재

Guest chocolavie

Guest liezle

she is lovely! thanks for the new link! her smile is great and she laughs beautifully. her NGs are cute. how can one not like her.

i've been wanting to know who manages her in bof. i know who takes care of sjs and byj. i'm hoping that it's manager yang. he's young, kinda cute and does really good work their talents.

here are some screencaps

200611161636477687swmv0vg5.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0fm2.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0rp9.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0tt5.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0wb0.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0tt3.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0zs5.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0wc7.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0zh1.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0yr7.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0vt8.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0ax4.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0bt0.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0lx3.jpg

200611161636477687swmv0lv1.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miel_1301

OH MY GOD!!! I've been away for a long day (Of course due to work) and it seems as though I have a lot of catching to do.

BWITCHED, my problem is still unresolved as of the moment. So I think I can not use the official siggie fan club just yet.

CELEST, ZINAA, FREAKYZ, LIEZLE----thanks for everything, I won't enumerate all the contributions you guys have been religiously making to keep this thread very much alive and growing---- all because of the concerted efforts of us selected few here.

Anyone of you please repost here the article of Se7en about his concert-----the article that officially mentioned his thoughts about the kiss scene with wuri HYJ that he announced to all his numerous fans at his concert. At least, that really makes it official and not just mere speculatons and interpretaions from our end. Please post the complete article. You know that my hands are tied right now coz of my limited access.

Guest miel_1301

Starcrystal, thanks for the new link to the filming of her PIZZA CF. I just enjoyed watching her though I only understood bits and pieces. I guess she had about 5 NG's or so and I noticed that the director was getting impatient already. But when she finally hit it, the director was just surprised and gave his smile of approval and satisfaction (and it was a VERY GOOD take). She was so polite and very pleasant throughout the entire interview.

Liezle, thanks too for the screen caps.

Guest chocolavie

making a repost of my post in GoongS thread

"just been to se7enth Heaven, and i came across this se7en fan- oct23ria mentioned this

"Se7en said that in his dream, he and Heo Lee Jae kissed and that he was a Crown Prince. He also said that "Palace S" took its story from his dream but it did not make into a good story and got low ratings.

I hope I got that right. "

hmmm...what u guys think of when se7en said this?..he dreamt of kissing her in his dreams

and bwitched u think he's joking? it dont seem like he's but i dont really understand the part he said that the story was taken through his dreams, so he meant he dreamt of the kiss before or after filming...anyway i still think he's trying to have a indirectly confession to yi jae...don't forget .he did mention the kiss was u-n-f-o-r-g-e-t-t-a-b-l-e

and thanks~~~ liezle for the caps!!! i think that Yi Jae is a very amicable person~ she exudes much charm! i love her killer smile and the way she speaks! her voice is so pleasant to the ears, i also wanna know who manages Yi Jae too...can we find out the info from BOF webby ? One of the ways to know is to take notice of her BTS clips, which particular person always appeared next to her ;)

oh yes can u guys watched her latest interview regarding her music video with park hae jin???? i have been pondering about this..cos it has not really been brought up by u guys

Guest miel_1301

Celest, I requested above for a repost of the COMPLETE article about Se7en when he bravely announced in front of his fans during his concert about the kiss scene in Goong S.(It was originally posted by Starcrystal in Goong S thread). Because I think that would make everything official and not just a product of our speculations and interpretations here. I could not re-post it as my access is still limited.

And regarding what you said about a fan's post in 7th Heaven, I didn't quite get/understand the last statement: "Palace S took its story from his dream but it did not make into a good story and got low ratings"

The link for the new MV interview won't work for me, so I could not comment.

Guest klutz

making a repost of my post in GoongS thread

"just been to se7enth Heaven, and i came across this se7en fan- oct23ria mentioned this

"Se7en said that in his dream, he and Heo Lee Jae kissed and that he was a Crown Prince. He also said that "Palace S" took its story from his dream but it did not make into a good story and got low ratings.

I hope I got that right. "

hmmm...what u guys think of when se7en said this?..he dreamt of kissing her in his dreams

and bwitched u think he's joking? it dont seem like he's but i dont really understand the part he said that the story was taken through his dreams, so he meant he dreamt of the kiss before or after filming...anyway i still think he's trying to have a indirectly confession to yi jae...don't forget .he did mention the kiss was u-n-f-o-r-g-e-t-t-a-b-l-e

and thanks~~~ liezle for the caps!!! i think that Yi Jae is a very amicable person~ she exudes much charm! i love her killer smile and the way she speaks! her voice is so pleasant to the ears, i also wanna know who manages Yi Jae too...can we find out the info from BOF webby ? One of the ways to know is to take notice of her BTS clips, which particular person always appeared next to her ;)

oh yes can u guys watched her latest interview regarding her music video with park hae jin???? i have been pondering about this..cos it has not really been brought up by u guys

where in se7enth Heaven? can you give me the link?

Is this the requested article?

Last Concert in Korea: SE7EN suspended in mid-air

The talented singer and dancer, SE7EN gave a concert "747 - SE7EN FOR 2007" in the Seoul Olympic Stadium the previous night (04.07) in front of 12,000 audience members. Since this will be his last performance in Korea in 2007 before preparing his entrance into the U.S. entertainment market, SE7EN has put a lot of effort into this concert. Not only did he put his own life at risk by suspending himself mid-air so that he could be nearer to his fans while singing 'Hikari' and 'Style', he also danced with sexily-dressed dancers in a hot dance item.

SE7EN even changed his shoes in the middle of his performance and this caused the audience to give out screeching excitement. SE7EN elaborated about his concert named as '747', firstly because on April 7, it was a day to meet everybody and secondly, this caused him to recall about the Jumbo-jet-747 "representing a huge plane flying far and going global. Hopefully wherever I go, I will not be a let-down as a Korean singer." During the performance, clips of his debut drama 'Goong S' were featured and he humoured about its low TV ratings and revealed that his most unforgettable moment was when filming the kissing scene with Heo Yi Jae. The 'Goong S' cast who came for the concert included Heo Yi Jae, Park Shin Hye and more.

credits: tom.com + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS & DO NOT ADD OTHER CREDITS

Guest liezle

celest, been wishing that it's manager yang who's taking care of her. he's really nice to all fans and kinda popular too [amongst baefans]. i've been trying to see staff that goes with yi jae but i still can't find anyone i recognize.

about the other clip that you mentioned. honestly, i can't play it by clicking the url. maybe some good soul can upload the clip via .wmv extension.

about dream, i know that whenever one keeps on thinking of someone he/she would really appear in your dreams. and i can vouch for this bec this always happens to me. :) do you get what i mean? ;)

anyway, i don't think that se7en was joking when he mentioned about the kiss and dream. likewise, actors do give ideas to writer especially when there are changes in the script or that the script is not yet finished during production. so probably there was an instance where se7en shared his dream to the writer or director. :)

Guest bwitched

thanks klutz...I'm sure that is the article tarmesp was talking about.

and liezle..I said he was joking because in the article it mentioned how Se7en humoured about the low TV ratings, and I think the joke was that. But after that he add the U-N-F-O-R-G-E-T-A-B-L-E part...

thanks liezle for those posted caps...

and tartmesp...I thought the problem was resolved since u coloured part of ur post in red. Guess u have to wait a little longer again

Guest miel_1301

Thanks KLUTZ for the repost of that article.

Now, that article makes everything OFFICIAL. .So he really said those words in front of his numerous fans. We can't be accused now of making mere speculations and interpretations here.

Whatever Se7en meant by that.....whatever his real intentions were: whether it's plain and simple fanservice or whether it's really a genuine feeling from his

end only HE.....HIMSELF would know. I still want to give this man the benefit of the doubt.

Guest miel_1301

Bwitched, I still have the fast reply with more options as my only access. Still could not directly reply to all your posts and still could not edit my own posts (so guys if you encounter typographical errors on my post, that explains why)

Celest, the link is still not workable.

And I really can't react on what that fan posted in 7th heaven because I don't know whether the dream happened before or after the shooting of the kiss scene and still bothering me more was the last statement-------about not being a good story and got low ratings. ------was he regretting it???

Hope we could get more info about the post.

Guest freakyz

Bwitched, I still have the fast reply with more options as my only access. Still could not directly reply to all your posts and still could not edit my own posts (so guys if you encounter typographical errors on my post, that explains why)

And I really can't react on what that fan posted in 7th heaven because I don't know whether the dream happened before or after the shooting of the kiss scene and still bothering me more was the last statement-------about not being a good story and got low ratings. ------was he regretting it???Hope we could get more info about the post.

Me too.. What did he mean by that?

Guest chocolavie

And I really can't react on what that fan posted in 7th heaven because I don't know whether the dream happened before or after the shooting of the kiss scene and still bothering me more was the last statement-------about not being a good story and got low ratings. ------was he regretting it???

Hope we could get more info about the post.

oh...still can't work??? try to open it using real player or something...mine is able to work :)

how about liezle is the new link working for you?

but i think he's disappointed about the low ratings...not regret, and about the dreams of him kissing HYJ.....i THINK he dreamt of the kiss after the drama finished filming...and so that's why he said it's unforgettable...if all my analysis makes sense :phew: sometimes i hope we are all psychologists so we can have more knowledge to analyse about it... :sweatingbullets:

Guest bwitched

celest...the link worked with me but there're no voice at all. Yeah, I wish we're physchologist. But a matter of heart is too complicated. We can only come with assumptions until the statement itself is verified by the owners of the body..

p/s: it's funny to see the page is somehow flooded with the new banner..

Guest klutz

From what I understand, oct23ria (from se7enth Heaven) read the article from the link celest provided on the article saying Se7en talking about his memorable kissing scene. BUT according to her, the article does not say that (memorable kiss etc) but rather talks about the Goong S skit they did in the concert. In the skit they acted out, Se7en woke up from a dream wherein he and HYJ were kissing and he was a crown prince. And he said that Goong S took its story from his dream but still it did not get good ratings, and laughing about it.

I think maybe this was a supposed to be a funny skit with Se7en laughing at himself and his "failure" at his first acting job. I wished I can get my hands on that Chinese Article so I can translate it myself and so we know once and for all what Se7en did or did not say. :)

edit...

been thinking that maybe the "joke" was that Se7en had a dream (could be true or not) that He and HJY kissed and he was crown prince. So he then he asked the writers to write that into the script, but sadly it did not help the ratings. So he was focusing on the issue of some people saying the kisses did not boost the ratings.

The interesting thing for me is that he even made that joke, knowing how Korean media AND fans (like us, too) might misinterpret him as meaning he likes HYJ enough to have dreamt about her and to tell the world about it. IN any case, even if it wasn't true, why didn't he just say KAng Hoo and SunYi kissed, but instead said HE (Se7en) and HYJ kissed. hehe. :P

Guest chocolavie

celest, been wishing that it's manager yang who's taking care of her. he's really nice to all fans and kinda popular too [amongst baefans]. i've been trying to see staff that goes with yi jae but i still can't find anyone i recognize.

about the other clip that you mentioned. honestly, i can't play it by clicking the url. maybe some good soul can upload the clip via .wmv extension.

about dream, i know that whenever one keeps on thinking of someone he/she would really appear in your dreams. and i can vouch for this bec this always happens to me. :) do you get what i mean? ;)

anyway, i don't think that se7en was joking when he mentioned about the kiss and dream. likewise, actors do give ideas to writer especially when there are changes in the script or that the script is not yet finished during production. so probably there was an instance where se7en shared his dream to the writer or director. :)

oh so perhaps manager yang doesnt accompany his artistes to wherever they're going since he's managing so many artists...

hmmm...i agree what u said about when a person keeps thinking about someone, the someone will appear in their dreams! and usually this kind of topic is abit awkward, and most people won't say it out openly...unless they're on very good terms with or they want to convey something in their message ;)

Archived