Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

 I still think she had been using him all along even if they were friends.. It's no way she didn't know he has some kinds of feelings for her.. What I want to know is where and how she got money to even leave that place in the first place considering they seems to be in debt for years.. Wait have NJ being paying for her to go to school in another country all these years..?

 

100% he would have been her support network emotionally for sure that way she was leaving him on the side if she didn’t get better than him.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice episode today, but I was beginning to get anxious that the repeat meeting of the lead pair was getting delayed.  That is happening, at the end of the episode.

 

It seems the reason why SW's mom wants her to date SJ is because SJ's dad has some shares in the grandpa's company, which is enough to make SW and his mom the majority shareholder or something that will allow them to push the chairman out.  SW figured it out and asked the mom if that was the plan, and she said bingo.  They are planning a shareholder meeting too, so the mom-son duo aren't messing around.

 

Looks like SW is quite a rough character.  The grandpa is very upset that SW has decided to cut off the subcontractor companies that are not investing in their company, without checking with the grandpa.  He doesn't want all those long-term subcontractors to suffer but SW is cut-throat on it.   We saw NJ hearing that argument from outside.   I like the fact that the drama is not trying to hide the second lead guy's true nature to make us think that he is okay, before changing the story mid-way like other dramas often do.

 

The battle lines have become clear pretty fast too.  SW's mom already has NJ in her bad books, as he said that the kind of medicinal stuff she brought for the Chairman may not be good based on his prep research.  She was about to tell "you arrogant..." as the grandpa walked out and she had to act nice.

 

In the car with his mom, SW shows his displeasure at seeing the grandpa laughing with NJ.  He is upset that the grandpa had never shown a smile for him, the only grandson (as far as SW knows).   The mom says it is all because the grandpa doesn't like her, the DIL.  Why do I get the feeling that grandpa knows that SW is not really his grandson?

 

Meanwhile, JA tells the Lollypop boy that he can keep dreaming of marrying her.  She kneels in front of Sleazy dad who says he will sue JA's parents for fraud if she nullifies the marriage.  He says he will do anything for his only son, and that the son has lived all his life liking JA.  That dad is some piece of richardsimmons!

 

At the beginning, when the grandpa asks, NJ tells him that he has never seen his dad.  He remembers asking the mom once about it.  As he saw her crying at night, he never asked again.  He couldn't do that to the mom who took so much hardship to raise him.  The grandpa asked who named him NamJin.  So NJ says it came from the name of the old trot singer Kim Nam Jin.   The grandpa likes him and NJ offers to sing the song the grandpa asked for -- "Naya, Na"!!  That scene was totally cool.  If you are wondering, here is the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKPvvrPCeUg

 

You will see that the title of the drama (unmyeonga, pikhyeora) is there as a line in the song, at 1:15

 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Why was she crying? 

 

She was crying, as she was remembering her mom, and the hard life she had.  I guess the dad wasn't rich earlier.  She is upset that he now wants to date a woman, forgetting her mom.  He is also not listening to her, on dropping the gold-digger.

 

Earlier, she had overheard the Gold-digger talking to her brother Ko SeonGyu (who seems to be a character we will see, as he is listed in the cast list).  She was asking him why he had to go lose money on Bitcoin, and said she will slowly work on Mr. Han, to get the money the brother wants, though she complains that it is too early to do it before they marry.  Then at the dinner table, SJ, who seems to be the type who speaks her mind, told the lady what she overheard.   Looks like the lady (who is only 39, as she told SJ) later told SJ's dad that she was against what the brother wants.  He said that to SJ, and she was mad that the dad is not taking her opinion in this matter.  The dad says that he knows what SJ is saying about the woman, but he will go ahead with her as he wants to have a life for himself too.  That is when SJ started thinking of a life that her late mom never had. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The preview blurb for Ep 4 tomorrow:  현강그룹의 협력사 사장들이 안회장(남일우)의 병실로 찾아오고, 남진(박윤재)은 그 자리에서 안회장에게 미션을 받는다. 승주(서효림)는 시우(강태성)와 함께 들른 전시회장에서 즐거운 시간을 보내는데...

 

Translation:  After the presidents of Hyungang Group's affiliated firms visit Chairman Ahn at the hospital, NJ gets a task assigned to him by the Chairman.  SJ and SW are having a pleasant time at the Exhibition Hall.

 

From the preview video, it seems that JA has packed her bags and is leaving from the village home.  She throws something out into the bay; not sure what that is.  SW and his mom seems to have sat down with the affiliated firm's bosses and are moving with their plans (probably before the company bosses went and visited the chairman).  The chairman is giving some company data for NJ to see, so it seems he is wasting no time in getting NJ involved in business matters -- because he knows that the daughter-in-law and her son are going after his company and he needs urgent help.   Stuff is moving fast here...

 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

What I want to know is where and how she got money to even leave that place in the first place considering they seems to be in debt for years.. Wait have NJ being paying for her to go to school in another country all these years..?

 

I was also wondering about this.  I need to go back and watch some scenes again, to check if I missed something about why she was abroad.  It wasn't a short trip abroad either, as she was complaining that NJ was late in picking her up the last time.  Maybe the parents took the loan to get her to study abroad?  What was she studying, if so?   But if that was the case, and the parents were so thoughtful, I am sure they would not easily agree to this marriage scam, and just have their daughter run some rental property for a living, with a lollypop boy.  Did the drama give any details? ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Nice episode today, but I was beginning to get anxious that the repeat meeting of the lead pair was getting delayed.  That is happening, at the end of the episode.

 

It seems the reason why SW's mom wants her to date SJ is because SJ's dad has some shares in the grandpa's company, which is enough to make SW and his mom the majority shareholder or something that will allow them to push the chairman out.  SW figured it out and asked the mom if that was the plan, and she said bingo.  They are planning a shareholder meeting too, so the mom-son duo aren't messing around.

 

Looks like SW is quite a rough character.  The grandpa is very upset that SW has decided to cut off the subcontractor companies that are not investing in their company, without checking with the grandpa.  He doesn't want all those long-term subcontractors to suffer but SW is cut-throat on it.   We saw NJ hearing that argument from outside.   I like the fact that the drama is not trying to hide the second lead guy's true nature and make us think that he is okay, before changing the story mid-way like other dramas often do.

 

The battle lines have become clear pretty fast too.  SW's mom already has NJ in her bad books, as he said that the kind of medicinal stuff she brought for the Chairman may not be good based on his prep research.  She was about to tell "you arrogant..." as the grandpa walked out and she had to act nice.

 

In the car with his mom, SW shows his displeasure at seeing the grandpa laughing with NJ.  He is upset that the grandpa had never shown a smile for him, the only grandson (as far as SW knows).   The mom says it is all because the grandpa doesn't like her, the DIL.  Why do I get the feeling that grandpa knows that SW is not really his grandson?

 

Meanwhile, JA tells the Lollypop boy that he can keep dreaming of marrying her.  She kneels in front of Sleazy dad who says he will sue JA's parents for fraud if she nullifies the marriage.  He says he will do anything for his only son, and that the son has lived all his life liking JA.  That dad is some piece of richardsimmons!

 

At the beginning, when the grandpa asks, NJ tells him that he has never seen his dad.  He remembers asking the mom once about it.  As he saw her crying at night, he never asked again.  He couldn't do that to the mom who took so much hardship to raise him.  The grandpa asked who named him NamJin.  So NJ says it came from the name of the old trot singer Kim Nam Jin.   The grandpa likes him and NJ offers to sing the song the grandpas asked for -- "Naya, Na"!!  That scene was totally cool.  If you are wondering, here is the original.. 

@jayakris  Thanks for the update..

So G/son might be a fake ? Boy all the things I thought this drama wouldn't have it's coming out in the first few episodes.. I had and idea that she was just a DIL by the way she address G/pa..  I'm more incline to believe she has something to do with NJ comming up missing.. I bet he's the eldest G/son.. So Kick G/pa out boy they don't have a clue they not seeing NJ coming from miles away.. This is going to be fun especially when G/pa hands all his shares over to NJ.. Wait has it been talk about that SW not being his bio G/son.?

 

What got me clueless is why the lawyer hasn't went back since NJ is with G/pa and ask her question on how she became NJ mom because if Im not mistaken he disappeared before his real parents died.. Lot's of my unanswered question will have to answered later on..   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

The preview blurb for Ep 4 tomorrow:  현강그룹의 협력사 사장들이 안회장(남일우)의 병실로 찾아오고, 남진(박윤재)은 그 자리에서 안회장에게 미션을 받는다. 승주(서효림)는 시우(강태성)와 함께 들른 전시회장에서 즐거운 시간을 보내는데...

 

Translation:  After the presidents of Hyungang Group's affiliated firms visit Chairman Ahn at the hospital, NJ gets a task assigned to him by the Chairman.  SJ and SW are having a pleasant time at the Exhibition Hall.

 

From the preview video, it seems that JA has packed her bags and is leaving from the village home.  She throws something out into the bay; not sure what that is.  SW and his mom seems to have sat down with the affiliated firm's bosses and are moving with their plans (probably before the company bosses went and visited the chairman).  The chairman is giving some company data for NJ to see, so it seems he is wasting no time in getting NJ involved in business matters -- because he knows that the daughter-in-law and her son are going after his company and he needs urgent help.   Stuff is moving fast here...

JA threw her phone in the ocean and also that meeting looked like a setup for marriage meet with SW and SJ which she gladly walk out of.. I said her dad trying to hurry and marry her off so he could setup house with his golddigger.. I see NJ coming to her rescue as the damsel in distress all the time.. She's going to fall for his warmth and charm and JA is going to have to fight. which she's going to loose..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

So G/son might be a fake ? Boy all the things I thought this drama wouldn't have it's coming out in the first few episodes.. I had and idea that she was just a DIL by the way she address G/pa..  I'm more incline to believe she has something to do with NJ coming up missing.. I bet he's the eldest G/son..

 

Totally the case.  I am sure that she was the reason for NJ disappearing. And if I remember correctly, it was said that he went missing as soon as he was born (Didn't the lawyer mention it while talking to the grandpa?).  When NJ told her that it was the lawyer who brought him in, she asked which lawyer.  She looked quite concerned when she heard that it was Ho Chung San, and murmured why he is back in, as he hasn't been active for a while.   The lawyer and the wicked witch know some details on what happened, I am sure.

 

28 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

What got me clueless is why the lawyer hasn't went back since NJ is with G/pa and ask her question on how she became NJ mom because if Im not mistaken he disappeared before his real parents died..

 

Because, most probably he knows or has some idea about what happened, and how NJ ended up with his mom and both had disappeared. 

 

One possibility is that the mom is not NJ's real mom. He was born to the gradpa's son and his wife, and was stolen away immediately, 30 years ago.  A more probable possibility is that NJ's dad had an affair, and had the child.  Nobody except the grandpa, the lawyer and the wicked witch knew it.  Then the wicked witch, who thought the grandpa did not know, forced/theatened NJ's dad to keep it covered, so that an elder grandson would never show up to stake claim over her own son.  Or, even more probably, the witch forced NJ's mom to go away (threatening to take the child away or something?) and not even NJ's dad knew that he had a son.   But meanwhile the grandpa and the lawyer knew that there was another woman and that a grandson might be out there, and they have been looking all along...   These are all possibilities.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Totally the case.  I am sure that she was the reason for NJ disappearing. And if I remember correctly, it was said that he went missing as soon as he was born (Didn't the lawyer mention it while talking to the grandpa?).  When NJ told her that it was the lawyer who brought him in, she asked which lawyer.  She looked quite concerned when she heard that it was Ho Chung San, and murmured why he is back in, as he hasn't been active for a while.   The lawyer and the wicked witch know some details on what happened, I am sure.

@jayakris  Yes I remembered her being concerned about Ho Chung San sahowing up out of the blue and her concerened about him cooking up a ruse.. It seems that Sw don't know of the missing child because she has never talked about it.. Which makes me believe she thinks the legitimate heir is dead.. 

 

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

One possibility is that the mom is not NJ's real mom. He was born to the gradpa's son and his wife, and was stolen away immediately, 30 years ago.  A more probable possibility is that NJ's dad had an affair, and had the child.  Nobody except the grandpa, the lawyer and the wicked witch knew it.  Then the wicked witch, who thought the grandpa did not know, forced/theatened NJ's dad to keep it covered, so that an elder grandson would never show up to stake claim over her own son.  Or, even more probably, the witch forced NJ's mom to go away (threatening to take the child away or something?) and not even NJ's dad knew that he had a son.   But meanwhile the grandpa and the lawyer knew that there was another woman and that a grandson might be out there, and they have been looking all along...   These are all possibilities.

Also another possibility is both real bio mom and her was pregnant at the same time Nj mom gave birth first and being she gave birth to a son..  The spot she was claiming for was no longer in her reach so if he came up missing right after he was born then someone walk into the hospital and just snatch him right up..   Unless adopted mom had a child and it died and she took NJ away.. The man that lives in NJ home told his mom it isn't a mothers love she feels for him it's and obesession.. I don't think his dad had and affair, They way G.pa spoke NJ was born between his father and real mother.. I don't think the wicked witch could have threaten NJ dad.. If Nj was born to the mom he's been living with I don't see the wicked witch could have threaten her unless it was the real wife threating her.. Maybe wicked mom may not know of NJ but I highly doubt that because she looks already concerend about whats the lawyer been up to..  

 

SW mom wants to live as Mdm to whatever the name of the company G/pa owns.. Sw is going to learn the hardway in business when messing with smaller subcontractor companies..  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I don't think his dad had and affair, They way G.pa spoke NJ was born between his father and real mother

 

Did the grandpa say that?  When?  I missed it?  Today he said "YeongGyu and the YeongGyu's mom would be so happy to hear if they were alive" to the lawyer.  He didn't mention the son's wife, but only the son. Did we hear him say anything earlier about YeongGyu's wife?

 

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:
8 hours ago, sava2sava said:

 I still think she had been using him all along even if they were friends.. It's no way she didn't know he has some kinds of feelings for her.. What I want to know is where and how she got money to even leave that place in the first place considering they seems to be in debt for years.. Wait have NJ being paying for her to go to school in another country all these years..?

100% he would have been her support network emotionally for sure that way she was leaving him on the side if she didn’t get better than him. 

 

I went and checked the KBS website and here is my translation of what they say about the character JinAh  -- "NJ's friend from childhood. Poverty and struggles in her youth. A father who falls ill easily, and an incapable mother. The only ray of sunshine in her disadvantaged youth, was NJ.  Tender and warm-hearted NJ held an umbrella for her in any rain.  She studied till her nose bled, to achieve a dream to be a fashion designer, and there is no part-time job she hasn't done. She started working in a small clothing company after college graduation, but the company closed down. She returned to the home town, only to face the reality of an ill-stricken father, a mountain of debt, and an already-fixed marriage as a bartered bride. JA is defiant to a destiny that has had her feet tied regardless of how hard she has worked".

 

That doesn't seem to indicate that she has been a freeloader, but it is still possible that she was supported by NJ.  In fact, in the preview for E4, we hear NJ's mom asking JA "is there anything left for you to take out of NJ?" ... Sounds like she has been trying her best, but has also had to take a lot of help from NJ.

 

But the KBS blurb still doesn't say why she was coming on an international flight.  Maybe she was trying to work abroad in some clothing company?  The debt does not seem to be of her making, based on the blurb.  The dad tried some business that failed, I think.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Did the grandpa say that?  When?  I missed it?  Today he said "YeongGyu and the YeongGyu's mom would be so happy to hear if they were alive" to the lawyer.  He didn't mention the son's wife, but only the son. Did we hear him say anything earlier about YeongGyu's wife?

@jayakris  Go back and re-watch episode 1.. G/pa didn't even speak about his parents in episode 2 only ask what do hs father do..

 

12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That doesn't seem to indicate that she has been a freeloader, but it is still possible that she was supported by NJ.  In fact, in the preview for E4, we hear NJ's mom asking JA "is there anything left for you to take out of NJ?" ... Sounds like she has been trying her best, but has also had to take a lot of help from NJ.

But in one sense it doesshe's been living off him.. She also said she tired of him and his empty promises but yet when he deposited the money in her account she didn't send itback and now she's asking his mom his wherebouts in Seoul.. Still looking to live off him not knowing what his situation is she just going to go and invade on his life and new job..  I say she should have face her music and sent lolipop boy off to one of thise schools and while he was there she could have beg for enough money from Dad to payoff the debt and then some..  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@dramaninja  So do I.. I think sge'll go after SW first because she won;t know that NJ is the real heir.. Why do I keep getting the feeling that she'll somehow end up moving in that house.. 

Yeah I knwo she has been though laot and I do feel sorry for her but I dont like how she treats him so I cant really trust her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I knwo she has been though laot and I do feel sorry for her but I dont like how she treats him so I cant really trust her.

I also don't like how she treats and talk to him she'll turn into a goldigger.. She's going to do all she can to keep her claws sink into NJ 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sava2sava said:
3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I knwo she has been though laot and I do feel sorry for her but I dont like how she treats him so I cant really trust her.

I also don't like how she treats and talk to him she'll turn into a goldigger.. She's going to do all she can to keep her claws sink into NJ  

 

I also think she will be big trouble down the line and will behave selfishly, but I am not yet sure that she is the nasty type (you know, like JE in SAT)... She might be one who has a conscience but decides to throw the conscience away with  the excuse that "she has got a rough life and deserves better", and then the damage will all be on NJ.

 

Yeah, it doesn't look like she has given the $10K back, so she seems comfortable with taking money from him, and still say things that hurts him.

 

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris  Go back and re-watch episode 1.. G/pa didn't even speak about his parents in episode 2 only ask what do hs father do..

Oh okay.  I guess I didn't pay attention in the first episode.  Will go find where he said that.  If he talked about his son and daughter-in-law both being aware of a missing son, then the possibilities are closer to what you had written earlier on how SW's mom might have done things.  Today he mentioned only the son and his mother (the grandpa's late wife) to the lawyer, so I wondered if his son's wife wasn't aware of the baby going missing...

 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I am liking the main dude even more, giving up his comfort to look after the older gentlemen.

No one asked him to he just did it

 

I also loved that scene.  He is such a nice character.  But not a pushover either, as he seems willing to take on people if needed and speak his mind too - like he did with SW at the airport, and how he told SW's mom what he wanted to tell when she brought medicinal stuff just to make a show.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...