Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

Kim Seon Ho's Upcoming Movie “Sad Tropics” Confirmed To Be Joined By Go Ara, Kim Kang Woo, And Kang Tae Joo

Kim Seon Ho’s upcoming film “Sad Tropics” (literal translation) has confirmed its starring cast!

On November 19, the producers of “Sad Tropics” officially announced that Go Ara, Kim Kang Woo, and Kang Tae Joo would all be joining Kim Seon Ho in the upcoming movie.

Sad Tropics” is described as an action film noir about a former boxer who goes on the run after becoming the target of mysterious forces. Kim Seon Ho was previously confirmed to be starring in the movie, which will mark his feature film debut.

The upcoming film will be helmed by director Park Hoon Jung, who is known for hit movies like “New World” and “The Witch: Part 1.The Subversion,” and is currently scheduled to begin filming in December.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/kim-seon-hos-upcoming-movie-sad-tropics-confirmed-to-be-joined-by-go-ara-kim-kang-woo-and-kang-tae-joo/#ixzz7CdkvfBrg

• Like 4

@qynnKim Kang Woo is a great actor, he won some foreign movie awards before too Iirc.

I’ve watched two of Director Park Hoon Jung’s movies, Night in Paradise with Jeon Yeo Been and The Witch with Kim Da Mi. Both great movies btw, you should check it out.

Kim Da Mi also auditioned for her role and she was great in the movie. She won several awards for it and even gave her a big break. So I have faith in the director’s choice of actors especially for Kang Tae Ju. 

I have my doubts about Go Ara too, I have watched some of her dramas and her acting needs imporvement. But we’re really not in the position to be picky about his co-actors and just have to trust and hope that the movie will do well. 

Edited by quietwaters
  • Like 5

:unamused: Just when the unfortunate topic is slowly steering away & focussing on KSH movie, one desperate human (Ms. Hwang B.M who claims to be the “female KSH” in her life story) decided to dig that grave up. 

KSH is still so vulnerable in the industry. He’s only starting to pick-up again. Really wish people could refrain from tagging their sudden scrutinised life to his name. 

:sleepy:

• Unamused 2

On 11/20/2021 at 11:36 AM, kdrama_luv said:

:unamused: Just when the unfortunate topic is slowly steering away & focussing on KSH movie, one desperate human (Ms. Hwang B.M who claims to be the “female KSH” in her life story) decided to dig that grave up. 

KSH is still so vulnerable in the industry. He’s only starting to pick-up again. Really wish people could refrain from tagging their sudden scrutinised life to his name. 

:sleepy:

@kdrama_luv at first I confused what are you talking about because I cannot find the story until I found it one when I check my IG. I guess we can ignore this kind of story, Seonhohada smart enough to not give any reaction and share this kind story and lift up positive news only. 

We have lots of good news, I think we really blessed that everything going back to normal now.

- 11Street new ads for Black Friday event (if you can please watch the ads on Youtube)

- KSH follower reach 8M and keep going.

- 11Street new ads on 2D1N commercial break (bold move from 11Street, some fans excited but not me because first this is purely business oriented from both side, secondly in my opinon KBS still using KSH as a click bait to increase their rating. Remember KBS CEO also used Hometown ChaChaCha and now using KSH's ads)

On 11/19/2021 at 11:51 PM, quietwaters said:

Kim Kang Woo is a great actor, he won some foreign movie awards before too Iirc.

Agree, Kim Kang Woo is a great actor too. I did watch couple of his drama in the past and bonus he is good looking too :D.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Why spend time reading those negative news and feel discouraged while we have good news about our Seon Ho everyday to enjoy, let's focus on the positive things only and cheer up my fellow Seonhohadas :)

I really want to buy Nau products but there is no winter in my country

I am super excited for Sad Tropics, would love to see Seon Ho in action scenes, he looked cool in Catch the ghost.

• Like 4

Quick Poll- K-Drama Seasons

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

I stand the right man :heart:.

Learn about his personality from 2D1N, I'm not surprise to read this news.

He is a strong and determine person and will working hard to not put anyone into trouble because of him. 

Kim Seon Ho-ssi thank you for not giving up and keep going :wub:.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello everyone!

This might be not related, but I'd like to know if anyone here knows how to order from Nau? Do they ship internationally?

The thing is, there is one bag that KSH used in Homecha that caught my eyes :wub: i want to buy it if I can. Plus i want to support KSH's ad too. 

Please let me know if anyone here knows how to order from Nau.

Thank you in advance! :fullofhearts:

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 11:49 PM, haifa234 said:

Hello everyone!

This might be not related, but I'd like to know if anyone here knows how to order from Nau? Do they ship internationally?

The thing is, there is one bag that KSH used in Homecha that caught my eyes :wub: i want to buy it if I can. Plus i want to support KSH's ad too. 

Try to buy from 11Street Global, they ship internationally but not every country available so you need to check yourself.

Unfortunately, the country where I currently living not included on 11Street Global :bawling:.

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 8:49 PM, haifa234 said:

Hello everyone!

This is a good question that I tried to find answers to too so I thought I would share my experience. I may miss some points though so if anyone else has better ways please share! I also want to support the brands that KSH endorses!

Trying to buy from Korean brand websites is mission impossible for a non-local. For authentication purposes, you need either a Korean mobile phone number or a Korean ID issued by a governmental office. Even if you did manage to get past this stage, you will need a domestic address because they likely only cater to the domestic market.

Just like what @egluvsnupimentioned, try 11st Global or Gmarket Global to find sellers that ship internationally (I see nau and Edition items available on Gmarket but as always, buyers beware!). A last resort will be to buy from 11st or Gmarket and if they only ship domestically, for you to use a shipping forwarder service (e.g. something similar to comGateway) and get the items shipped to you.

• Like 2

I just finished watching Catch the Ghost. KSH won award from this drama? Its a good one. A lot of actions and fighting scenes. Hope in Sad Tropical we can see more of his action skills. (Though i wonder how he managed training looking at his reactions during massage in 2d1n ):elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/26/2021 at 7:07 AM, egluvsnupi said:

Try to buy from 11Street Global, they ship internationally but not every country available so you need to check yourself.

Unfortunately, the country where I currently living not included on 11Street Global :bawling:.

Thank you for your response. I'll try to have a look at 11th Street Global.  I tried Nau website but it wasn't helpful 

On 11/26/2021 at 7:30 PM, popdedi said:

Just like what @egluvsnupimentioned, try 11st Global or Gmarket Global to find sellers that ship internationally (I see nau and Edition items available on Gmarket but as always, buyers beware!). A last resort will be to buy from 11st or Gmarket and if they only ship domestically, for you to use a shipping forwarder service (e.g. something similar to comGateway) and get the items shipped to you.

Thanks to you too. I tried too, it's  very hard to buy from Korean website. Even with google translate, they still only ship domestically. They should open to international orders. They will gain more profit, can't they see that? Haha.

3 hours ago, anastasia7 said:

I just finished watching Catch the Ghost. KSH won award from this drama? Its a good one. A lot of actions and fighting scenes. Hope in Sad Tropical we can see more of his action skills. (Though i wonder how he managed training looking at his reactions during massage in 2d1n ):elated:

I am still in episode 8. They have shown this in our own paid Korean channel.  I go slow with this drama, (still into Homecha). But i plan to finish this, the line story is great, KSH was doing good too.

After what happened to KSH, I lost interest to watch other current dramas. :crybaby:

• Love 1

On 11/27/2021 at 5:14 PM, anastasia7 said:

I just finished watching Catch the Ghost. KSH won award from this drama? Its a good one. A lot of actions and fighting scenes. 

Unfortunately, no.

CTG did not do that well in South Korea when it was airing. It only averaged about 3% viewership ratings. 

3 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Unfortunately, no.

CTG did not do that well in South Korea when it was airing. It only averaged about 3% viewership ratings. 

I like KSH here but sorry I don't like here female lead. there's no chemistry at all. KSH didn't won an award here. its TWO COPS! highly recommended. so much bromance there! :D