Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

Seon Ho, you didn't win best Supporting Actor but we're still immensely proud of you! 

He looked so good in his tuxedo last night. And when he almost broke his Popularity Award trophy on stage really cracked me up. 

The Baeksang award ceremony ended so late last night! And I heard 2d1n has filming early this morning? Not sure if Seyoon & Seon Ho can get enough rest. Hope they get to sleep indoor tonight. Seon Ho still has his play performance on Sunday. He's so hardworking!

• Like 2

Kim Seon Ho is mentioned as one of the few actors/entertainers who stood up when Yoo Jae Sook won Daesang. Gosh I stan the right guy T^T

Btw Mr Hong is started to shoot at Pohang this week. It's been said that they will be shooting there for 1,5 months but I guess Seonho have to go back and forth to shoot 2D1N. Hope he got enought rest!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watched his vlive event earlier and even though the subtitles were choppy & I could only understand snippets of what he said, I was smiling the entire time.

Loved how real and sincere he was, from showing his socks (rotfl) to expressing his gratitude to all his fans. He said he didn't want to post photos of the presents he received for his birthday because he was afraid of accidentally missing out some. So he rather talk to his fans via vlive to express his gratitude. 

Hope his upcoming drama does well. I'm so looking forward to it!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread has been pretty quiet lately. How is everyone doing?

Tvn just released some stills of Kim Seon Ho from his upcoming drama Hometown Chachacha (link to Soompi article below)

Not sure how many have watched Mr Hong movie. But comparing the drama to the movie, I get the impression KSH's Hong Dushik character is more hippy (surfing!) & modern compared to KJH's version. Granted, the movie was released in 2014, so the styles and fashion would naturally seemed old fashion in today's standards. Will be interesting to see how the character is fleshed out in the drama.

Soompi article on Kim Seon Ho stills

• 1 month later...