• Last Reply
1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:Pahhh.. these explain your username hahaahaaa:lol:

*me better fly off quickly --> itz "flooding" here ...eeeeww* 

:blush: have fun n good luck to all!! 

Oh I forgot my username haha :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the tips :kiss_wink:but I still don't know who is he lmao:lol:

I'm gonna just stick to my original answer :P

Err... Will there be a penalty @Lmangla chingu? 

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

should have guessed! he is catalogued under "blue underwear" in my mental library.... :lol:

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes. HSJ was cameo there coz he &PD worked together on Drinking Solo. It was one of the best cameos :D 

@Lmangla Why blue underwear ??????

Aigoo, these ahjummas...kekeke.

Well anyone who knows @triplem wouldn't even have to guess the first one LOL :w00t:

@Lmangla when I think of the shower images of him you could have used I just want to cry....

11124650.png

All my answers will come with shower scenes if possible in spoiler LOL:ph34r::w00t:B)

:lol:@triplem @staygold @dotonly @USAFarmgirl ~ it is because of 1% of anything and the PPL in that drama. he was an underwear model and the company which he does ads for was one of the sponsors for that drama. PD's solution -- shower scene + camera zooms out to a set of clean towels and blue (clean) underwear. :lol::lol: the thread had a really good laugh over PD's technique to stay PG and still have the PPL..

kekkeke... no I don't remember the ep no @staygold ...it was powder blue underwear with white dots! or something like that. basically my eye for details was like "what on earth? why are they showing towels and underwear?" -- we laughed if it was PPL and it turned out to be! :lol:

EDIT: found my old comment; it was after ep 5 and 6. so one of those episodes @staygold

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

A cameo as a spirit of the forest
Though that drama itself was forgettable
As soon as I left it to the rest.

I'm laughing my head off as soon as I read these lines :joy: I thought a lot of people loved this drama and I was the only one who find it forgettable lolll (If I'm thinking about the correct drama anyway)

Archived