Quantcast
Lmangla

Picture cards

1 hour ago, Cecentre said:

Ok if we know which drama the guy is in are we allowed to google search his name lmaoo because I'm really bad at names :P I feel like I have seen the 2nd actor before, but that clue poem does not have the villain role I think he plays, so I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right guy....

If you can remember a drama that he's been in, you are totally welcome to google it up to get his name.  :)

• Like 7

Ohh card#2 :sweatingbullets: I thought he was the villain in Empress Ki . Something  wrong with my eyes I see all ahjusshi the same. 

Lmao:joy:

Card#1 answer edited in previous reply 

Edited by fans123
Adding text
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Just now, fans123 said:

Ohh card#2 :sweatingbullets: I thought he was the villain in Empress Ki :lol:. Something  wrong with my eyes I see all ahjusshi the same. 

Lmao:joy:

No, he wasn't in Empress Ki. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

No, he wasn't in Empress Ki. :) 

You are right. It's just my first glance was ooh ooh:o it's him but then I look closely,.... Nahhh:P

• Like 4

I found him!!! I searched for thriller dramas in 2018 and came across a drama that everyone recced to me a few months(?) back but I didn't watch it. But anyways I doubted the villain in that drama would be the guy and went and read about him in MDL and damn I was right, he is the guy!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I found him!!! I searched for thriller dramas in 2018 and came across a drama that everyone recced to me a few months(?) back but I didn't watch it. But anyways I doubted the villain in that drama would be the guy and went and read about him in MDL and damn I was right, he is the guy!!! 

Congrats! It is really a good drama, and he was a scary villain. I would totally recommend the drama as well. :) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, staygold said:

Day 2 Ahjusshi always had a great physique!!

oh yes...on the thread of the drama we even thought he could be a model of sorts...just ask @Lmangla:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

my friend watch his drama this morning xixixixixi 

for pict card #1

Spoiler

Choi Jin Hyuk

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fans123 said:

Ohh card#2 :sweatingbullets: I thought he was the villain in Empress Ki . Something  wrong with my eyes I see all ahjusshi the same. 

he was a villian in another well known saeguk. so thats probably he looks familiar to you....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

btw pict card #2 .. he plays in Lee Jun Ki drama with Han Hyo Jo.. if I'm not mistake hmmhhh

• Like 3

Answer to question one:glasses:

Spoiler

Choi Jin Hyuk:love:

Picture 2...  I still see his face sometimes, he really gave me the creeps during his latest drama and I couldn't forget him even if I tried.:wacko: If I see him in another drama it will be to soon...:ph34r:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnOI0yQVx52Y_4tRCUiaD

ahhhh!!! he is Jumong's daddy!! wkwkwkwk :joy: and that peony grandpa in a saeguk drama last year that aired before The King Loves hmmmh :relieved: btw will I get banned from this event? lols .. run away ah.. run run run... 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

ahhhh!!! he is Jumong's daddy!! wkwkwkwk :joy: and that peony grandpa in a saeguk drama last year that aired before The King Loves hmmmh :relieved: btw will I get banned from this event? lols .. run away ah.. run run run... 

No you'll get whip for spilling out too much info :joy:

jDCz9WE.gif

Kidding uRBqZkV.gif

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

My guess for picture #1

Spoiler

Choi Jin Hyuk

• Like 4

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

If you can remember a drama that he's been in, you are totally welcome to google it up to get his name.  :)

@stroppyse so as for rules, we are allowed to Google a drama for the name if we know which drama the actor/actress was in? Just want to clarify because I'm so so bad with names! LOL

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@stroppyse so as for rules, we are allowed to Google a drama for the name if we know which drama the actor/actress was in? Just want to clarify because I'm so so bad with names! LOL

Yes, you are totally welcome to google the drama in order to get the actor’s name if you recognize his face but are unsure of the name. So, it looks as if you recognize the actor then. :) 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, you are totally welcome to google the drama in order to get the actor’s name if you recognize his face but are unsure of the name. So, it looks as if you recognize the actor then. :)

@stroppyse he looks familiar but I haven't figured out which dramas he was in so I don't even know what to search for! LOL Thanks for clarifying the rules!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@stroppyse he looks familiar but I haven't figured out which dramas he was in so I don't even know what to search for! LOL Thanks for clarifying the rules!

Well, if you look on the previous page of this thread, @Sejabin posted a lot of very apparent guesses. You could take advantage of her largesse to look up some of the dramas that she mentions. :)

Otherwise, you could just keep thinking about dramas where you might have seen him in. He's been in a drama this year and a drama last year that were pretty popular here in the forums, though not sure what their broadcast ratings were like.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

welcome to day 3 of picture cards.

post your day 2 choices in spoilers. looks like most had figured out the villain ajusshi is.....

day 3 theme: side character.

verbal clue:

I’m your friendly neighborhood ajusshi,
Except when I’m the nasty or cranky one,
Four decades of theater, film, and tv,
It’s easier to ask which tv project haven’t I done.
Unforgettable for my voice, like a Korean James Earl Jones,
Once you hear it, you won’t forget it,
Regardless of which characters voices those tones.
And now, you can enjoy my talents twice
A slice of life romantic comedy about cleaning up some lives,
And, a melodrama about a woman fighting fate though she’s nice.

UvgqIzF.jpg&key=5669fdc898f9815b383b1e70

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1