Picture cards

Lmangla

59 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* i dunno why i get this feeling u are gonna look for her in some leopard print clothings:unsure: hahaaa:lol: 

ok *slaps forehead*:P

And I didn't even have to look hard!!! :sweat_smile: 

Aren't you all glad I am not on Korean censor boards!! :lol:

Spoiler

2t31Cm9.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you guys have given the tips, thank you so so much for helping me out but I still don't know who is she :sweat_smile:

Okay by looking at the cover up card and removed the 80's clue, all I got is her..... 

Spoiler

Looks like the image but Not Her

Haha:P

Card #5 Park Sol Mi 

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Card #1 handsome guy I failed

Card #2 ahjushi I think I'm correct

Card #3 ahjushi I think I'm correct

Card #4 pretty mama I failed

Card #5 hot mama I failed. 

I hope its because I'm still lacking in marathoning drama, 80's era I don't watch. 

Would you just look at my answers, do i have some kinda fetish here? 

Hahahaha :sweat_smile::joy:

Answer to number 4

Spoiler

EUGENE

Kim Yoo Jin

Singer, Actress, Wife and Mother of two...

From screen to reality what a romance... I guess you could say they created their own destiny for real...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAe42YPgfoS1lH9Ah8vXs

16 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@fans123 having fun, yes but it would be good if we can answers all the Q.

#1: got a role as a fox (not as leading actor).

Yup It will be good if Im able to answer but its up to a person ability dear.

I can't force myself if I really don't know the artist right?

Its just a game but I'm so happy to see fimiliar faces in  here :wub: felt so comfortable :innocent:

Yay! High five @kokodus :lol:

24 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Kokodus might knows cdramas actors more (the opposite of me). I only familiar with chinese actors from Andy Lau's era back then. 

This is only partially true. Haha. Even with C dramas, I don't know the names of the older actors/actresses. If @Lmangla had chosen more younger actors, I would've had a better shot. I already have so many oppas in my heart there is no room for ajusshis. LOL. 

@fans123 Ikr?!?!? Clues are useless when you don't even know who they are. LOL. 

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is only partially true. Haha. Even with C dramas, I don't know the names of the older actors/actresses. If @Lmangla had chosen more younger actors, I would've had a better shot. I already have so many oppas in my heart there is no room for ajusshis. LOL. 

@fans123 Ikr?!?!? Clues are useless when you don't even know who they are. LOL. 

Yep true:P but I always have this itch to mess around eventhough I don't know the answer hahaha :joy:

The year I joined soompi was the year I started picking up kdrama but I don't go for famous drama or reading news about it.

The route I went was through handsome lead then search on all his other dramas. On the way found some potential good actresses, actors, 2nd lead and followed their dramas from there. So the circle I'm going are pretty small:sweat_smile:. I don't personally dig their identity background. 

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

If @Lmangla had chosen more younger actors, I would've had a better shot. I already have so many oppas in my heart there is no room for ajusshis. LOL. 

don't worry, your heart will expand to include ajusshis as you get older! hahahah.....

so chingus, what dramas and OSTs/kpop songs would you recommend on themes of loyalty and trust? (this is for the birthday thread)

25 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Well, i think pineapple head cant be categorized as an oppa to kokodus, he still green. Kkk...

No you don't seem to know the rule. If he is handsome then he is your Oppa!!!! LOLOL. 

@fans123 Same!!!! Are you me??? LOLOL. I don't usually watch a drama if it doesn't have at least one actor I'm familiar with. Well there are exceptions, when the drama is crazy popular or when the story intrigues me. Lol.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so chingus, what dramas and OSTs/kpop songs would you recommend on themes of loyalty and trust? (this is for the birthday thread)

I might have misunderstood the question but from top of my mind My Ahjusshi, Weightlifting Fairy KBJ, Dear My Friends, Gentleman's dignity, Reply series, Age of youth, Goblin, Avengers' club, DOTS had strong elements of loyalty and  immeasurable trust between friends/lovers. I wished I had a gang like my ahjusshi, WLFKBJ etc! 

Also there would be many Sageuks on these themes but I cant recall any right now except Six Flying Dragons! 

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Also there would be many Sageuks on these themes but I cant recall any right now except Six Flying Dragons! 

what was fun about six flying dragons? like if you had to give a mini review? or gentleman's dignity or avenger's club? (trying to pick something that is not that famous and immediate)..

Six Flying Dragons is 50 episodes long :sweatingbullets: - Building of a nation, clearing old ways. Lot of betrayals too! I cannot mini review this! It will turn into essay! :lol:

Avengers' club

Spoiler

Avengers' club - It is unusual for women to form strong bonds when the friendship is new. This story brought 3 women from different backgrounds together. This friendship let them overcome abusive/indifferent husbands, financial problems, meaningless lives. They discover new relations apart from the central one. This drama is more special because I have rarely seen a well executed, non-cliched story involving middle aged women without making them pitiful!

tumblr_p10tatTx5m1wkanylo5_r1_500.gif

cr: https://kdramalifee.tumblr.com/post/168654236354

When ahjummas do something together, it can be scary. - Hong Sang Man

A Gentleman's dignity

Spoiler

4 men going through a major phase - their 40s. They are not really young anymore neither are they old enough. A younger man claiming to be the son of one these men shows up and their world turns 360 degrees! Through all their goof ups and successes their friendship remains constant and strong.

This is a Kim Eun Sook drama, so fair warning about 'cringe cute'! You will find sparks of good writing in between. 

bdf5d5a7ce9e765ce50cae8c5231bd1a.jpg

The answer for pic cards #5:

Spoiler

Lee Mi Sook

Thank you again for this events Lmangla, stroppyse and supergal99. Another excited and fun moments.

And thank you to all participants too. Another discoveries.

Archived