[Drama 2018] I Picked Up A Star On The Road, 나는 길에서 연예인을 주웠다

0ly40

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I know : Oksusu chanel is like Netflix for korea, it's only for South korea and you must pay !

when you enter in Oksusu site, it's blocked and there's a mess that it's not available in your region

as dramafever but Oksusu is different; it's restricted to watching within south korea only

So, you should use an appli a VPN from a provider such as NordVPN

this appli works by following you to pretend you are in south korea

So just...................wait  until the drama finish and maybe someone will up it on ..........Utube :bawling:

19 hours ago, diane90 said:

Oksusu chanel is like Netflix for korea, it's only for South korea and you must pay !

Thanks for letting us know!  I was really wondering why I couldn't find it online.  Guess I'm gonna have to give up on this show after all. :(

10 hours ago, RobinM said:

They are making this insanely hard to watch and I can’t really find a summary of the plot or characters anywhere . What exactly is the show about other than finding a star in the road? 

Even MyDramaList has almost no information:

https://mydramalist.com/30800-i-picked-up-a-star-on-the-road

I guess Oksusu would prefer that everyone ignore this drama.  <_<

Archived