[Drama 2018] I Picked Up A Star On The Road, 나는 길에서 연예인을 주웠다

0ly40

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@dotonly saw you here :) how are you liking this drama......yea suddenly im finding myself bk into dramaland again lols 

No one subbed this, so i havent watch it yet.

OMO, somebody is trying to kill him, is it?  That was one fierce fight. 

waahhhh!!!! my curiosity piqued so much now.  WTH!!!! its been already 3 weeks now, why oksusus has not uploaded the raw episodes?????? its really disappointing.

the preview, did he fall for the girl really?????  was she not the one who kidnapped him and kept him house arrested?  

16 hours ago, samzi85 said:

is this out yet? i want to watch it but cant find it anywhere yet. or am i looking in the wrong places

Join the rest of us:dissapointed_relieved:. Unless you’re in South Korea apparently , it’s not available for viewing. Hopefully, after all the episodes are shown, the drama can be made available for viewing somewhere. Right now it’s only available on Oksusu.com

14 hours ago, samzi85 said:

is this out yet? i want to watch it but cant find it anywhere yet. or am i looking in the wrong places

Nobody can find it.  ^_^  Let the rest of us know if you do!

Personally I'm kinda really annoyed because it isn't available and I keep saying I'll give up looking but now I just keep looking because I'm annoyed.  :wacko:

Archived