21 minutes ago, thelastplayer09 said:

Any thoughts on when he mentioned when he should get married and then saying something about not getting married anyways? (Or something like that, since there's only a few translations going around right now). The whole thing is very somber though, you can really tell it's eating him up.

a fan told him not to get married and then he agree, I think he only agreed so that fan will not be disappointed.  Ok I found this translation

This fan is something.. scary and disgusting fan. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thelastplayer09 said:

Any thoughts on when he mentioned when he should get married and then saying something about not getting married anyways? (Or something like that, since there's only a few translations going around right now). The whole thing is very somber though, you can really tell it's eating him up.

I feel like he said that he doesn’t want to get married because some fans answered ‘never’ when he asked them when they want him to get married. That’s so frustrating why don’t they just view him as a normal man who needs someone? Taemin has stated that he is very lonely many times this year and he’s clearly anxious because of his enlistment, he’s afraid that fans will leave him so he’s taking fans’ opinions very seriously now. I’m really mad tbh how I wish the comments in the live are asking him to get married when he’s ready, that’s his life, not fans’. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

a fan told him not to get married and then he agree, I think he only agreed so that fan will not be disappointed.  Ok I found this translation

Become an idol means having to sacrifice your life.

The life of an idol is the life of the fans.

And also idols is a job to earn money.

Idols have sacrificing education, family, friends, love, Hem I can't help but that's the bad concept of idols.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Idols have sacrificing education, family, friends, love, Hem I can't help but that's the bad concept of 

Fans should never dictate their idol what they want in their life. Fans should know their limitation. Fans should get out of idols privacy life. Fans should know the reality and being delusional to their idols.

Become an idol means having you sacrifice your life? 

Really? Fans are the one who have this concept for idols, if fans doesn't act like they owned their idols, it would never happened the sacrificing that you're telling me. Naturally, some things idols would sacrifice like studying, it's obvious because of their sched, but telling me that idols need to sacrifice their own happiness like getting lovelife or marriage... this is only for possesive and delusional fans concept to their idols. 

Idol is a job to earn money

Obviously, being an idol is their job, but being a fan you do not own your idol, even if you bought all their albums, you went to their concerts, you buy all their merch.... the point is idol gained money from fans, but fans doesn't hav.e the rights to own their idol. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Idols have sacrificing education, family, friends, love, Hem I can't help but that's the bad concept of idols.

This is very sad but true. But I do agree with @Geminigurl , delusional fans are the ones who have this concept for idols, especially k-fans, because they’re in the same country thus they think they are very close with the idols. 
For taemin’s case, those fans literally watched him growing up, he is very lovable plus somehow he is very good in flirting and have that boyfriend vibes lmao so they have the mindset that they ‘raised’ and own him. Taemin always said he wants to be loved, I hope those possessive fans will know that he doesn’t only mean the love from them, but also his another half. I bet he must’ve thought a lot between his fans and the woman he loves. I feel like deep inside he’s very lonely and hurt. I hope he knows that true fans will be happy for him if he really announces his relationship. It’s sad that he thought of making his future relationship public at first but end up deciding to hide it, even until now because of the MD incident during wgm. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

Oh wow, I didn't realize this was in response to a fan. So he really asked first when he should get married? That makes me think that was his way of testing the water (especially by setting it up by emphasizing how lonely he's been...) and now with all those kind of responses, he's probably more scared than ever to come out and announce a relationship/marriage if he were in one. Poor guy! 

Edited by ferily

On 4/19/2021 at 8:38 AM, Geminigurl said:

But more than those few who commented "Never" a lot of fans are actually telling Taemin to get married at a certain age or whenever he wanted to. Most international fans are telling Taemin to marry the girl he likes and that he should be happy. I know Taemin read those as well and I hope it's enough to let him know that a lot of us are wishing him well and wanted him to be happy. 

Edited by ferily
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, daragon bbyu said:

But more than those few who commented "Never" a lot of fans are actually telling Taemin to get married at a certain age or whenever he wanted to. Most international fans are telling Taemin to marry the girl he likes and that he should be happy. I know Taemin read those as well and I hope it's enough to let him know that a lot of us are wishing him well and wanted him to be happy. 

Have you seen tweets from Taemints ( taemin fans), they ganged up the OP who translated taemins vlive, the one I posted here. They cursed this OP and another shawol ( a minho stan) who also gave opinion about the "fan who said dont do it",was also cursed and ganged up by taemints... and they are all international fans. 

Some ifans are like kfans the way they think about idols.I hate to say this, sometimes ifans are more possesive and delusional. Some of them are already in their mid 20's and early 30's but the way of their thinking is immature. 

1 hour ago, Geminigurl said:

Have you seen tweets from Taemints ( taemin fans), they ganged up the OP who translated taemins vlive, the one I posted here. They cursed this OP and another shawol ( a minho stan) who also gave opinion about the "fan who said dont do it",was also cursed and ganged up by taemints... and they are all international fans. 

Some ifans are like kfans the way they think about idols.I hate to say this, sometimes ifans are more possesive and delusional. Some of them are already in their mid 20's and early 30's but the way of their thinking is immature. 

oh i'm not surprised. i met a taemin fan in her mid-30s who seriously believes taemin and her are meant together. she claims several times how they are soulmates and that taemin knows how she feels for him. some fans are really scary.

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

SM confirmed taemin will enlist in the military band. Apparently taemin received his date on April 1, my delusional mind started to wonder why he waited to announce it on April 19 with the title ‘thank you for the past 13 years’ - the word ‘thank you’ stands out here... I think he’s aware of apink’s anniversary? With the fansong release? It made headlines in news sites and trended in a lot of search engines.. also he mentioned that he really wanted to go jeju island in the live and he used ‘gomawo’ instead of ‘kamsahaeyo’ for the title god please save my delulu mind TT But still, he probably decided to wait and announce it yesterday because they finished their promotions for Atlantis. Yup this is more logic lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

Oh really?? I saw the translation from another shawol in twitter and they are all supporting Taemin on what he wanted to do with his life. It's really sad that there are alot of toxic Taemints. Now i'm more worried for him in case his dating life will be revealed in the future. I'd rather those toxic fans leave the fandom and move to another one while Taemin is away. He doesn't deserve those fans. 

I think the reason why Taemin mentioned about the wedding thing despite of thousands of comments in his vlive is maybe bec he's trying to test the water. Like he wanted to know his fans' reaction if ever news of him getting married will be revealed in public. Cause hey, he's getting old. He'll be 29 when he finished his military service. Sadly those toxic fans just had to be there in his vlive :(

• Insightful 1

Hello.

This is a very difficult post for me and I suspect it might get deleted by the admin soon if not relevant enough but I wanted to come say goodbye for now... I am taking a break from this forum thread until Taemin comes back from the military, unless something significant happens that either proves or disproves Taeun (like their dating or marriage news). I feel like if Taemin was truly testing the waters before, then shawols discouraged him from coming out with any kind of relationship news for another few years, so I don't expect to read about any believable hints about them for the time being. I might still come lurk here once in a while to check my DMs but other than that, I am officially on 'hiatus' until November 2022.

Thank you for all your fun discussions and I hope this post doesn't discourage you in any way because I still have reasons to wholeheartedly believe in Taeun and although I don't expect to see many Taeun updates until Taemin's release, I hope that you won't stop supporting SHINee and Apink.

:byebye2:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Hello.

This is a very difficult post for me and I suspect it might get deleted by the admin soon if not relevant enough but I wanted to come say goodbye for now... I am taking a break from this forum thread until Taemin comes back from the military, unless something significant happens that either proves or disproves Taeun (like their dating or marriage news). I feel like if Taemin was truly testing the waters before, then shawols discouraged him from coming out with any kind of relationship news for another few years, so I don't expect to read about any believable hints about them for the time being. I might still come lurk here once in a while to check my DMs but other than that, I am officially on 'hiatus' until November 2022.

Thank you for all your fun discussions and I hope this post doesn't discourage you in any way because I still have reasons to wholeheartedly believe in Taeun and although I don't expect to see many Taeun updates until Taemin's release, I hope that you won't stop supporting SHINee and Apink.

I am sure this thread will be on hiatus too when Taemin enlist,and some pandas are suspecting too that apink might have a longer hiatus because of chorong issue since the trial is still ongoing. Naeun only updated on her Instagram now about related on her work. We can't get any hints about them because of the situation. 

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

Hello.

Yes I,m too

:sad1:

On 4/20/2021 at 9:45 AM, daragon bbyu said:

Oh really?? I saw the translation from another shawol in twitter and they are all supporting Taemin on what he wanted to do with his life. It's really sad that there are alot of toxic Taemints. Now i'm more worried for him in case his dating life will be revealed in the future. I'd rather those toxic fans leave the fandom and move to another one while Taemin is away. He doesn't deserve those fans. 

I think the reason why Taemin mentioned about the wedding thing despite of thousands of comments in his vlive is maybe bec he's trying to test the water. Like he wanted to know his fans' reaction if ever news of him getting married will be revealed in public. Cause hey, he's getting old. He'll be 29 when he finished his military service. Sadly those toxic fans just had to be there in his vlive :(

Hello! I think you’re right about him trying to test the water first, to see his fans’ reaction to a major announcement like his wedding or just about his love life in general I guess.

Can’t say I’m surprised by some of the crazy fans reactions, but I still find it really sad... The future for us taeun shippers looks quite bleak now that he’s going to enlist.

I’ve been silently shipping them in the sidelines since I was in middle school. I’m about to graduate university now, yet I never lost hope on them. Checking on their updates has become pretty much part of my weekly routine for many years now (used to be daily routine at one point too). I think some of you guys might relate to this as well...:(  

I can only hope our girl, the smart, strong, beautiful Nangni, can hold the fort during Taem’s enlistment, and somehow be able to drop hints here and there! Like her being spotted in the area near his military base... Or bringing back a new and improved rosary ring (to keep the faith!! pun intended :D). Or accidentally singing or posting another Shinee song. Or anything really. One could only hope.

Anyways, stay strong everyone! We got this!!! :) 

Edited by nathynat
  • Like 5

Anyone saw the latest video on apink’s YouTube? It’s about naeun’s cf shooting and the video title ‘빛나는 낭니’ means ‘shining nangni’. SHINee’s official greeting is ‘빛나는 샤이니’ which means ‘shining shinee’

Although the title is not decided by naeun but still..:blink: 

and look how different is taemin from the other members lol he is back with the Pearl aqua green + pink thing again

21 hours ago, LauLau said:

Hello.

Sad to see you go :'( Hope we'll still have a lot of Taeun content despite Taemin's hiatus huhuhu :(

15 hours ago, nathynat said:

Hello! I think you’re right about him trying to test the water first, to see his fans’ reaction to a major announcement like his wedding or just about his love life in general I guess.

Can’t say I’m surprised by some of the crazy fans reactions, but I still find it really sad... The future for us taeun shippers looks quite bleak now that he’s going to enlist.

I’ve been silently shipping them in the sidelines since I was in middle school. I’m about to graduate university now, yet I never lost hope on them. Checking on their updates has become pretty much part of my weekly routine for many years now (used to be daily routine at one point too). I think some of you guys might relate to this as well...:(  

I can only hope our girl, the smart, strong, beautiful Nangni, can hold the fort during Taem’s enlistment, and somehow be able to drop hints here and there! Like her being spotted in the area near his military base... Or bringing back a new and improved rosary ring (to keep the faith!! pun intended :D). Or accidentally singing or posting another Shinee song. Or anything really. One could only hope.

I'm also hoping about this too. Just like how Dara was spotted near Gdragon's military base during his service. I think Taeunians will be more eagle-eyed this time everytime Nangni posts something on her insta. Hope our baby girl gives us some hints this year. We are so deprived. We need crumbs here and there to keep our Taeun heart burning :)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, nathynat said:

I relate to your experience thou I wasn’t a fan for long checking on taeun has become a part of my daily routine!!! But thinking back time really flies I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since I started shipping them and got into KPOP in general. I remember being obsessed initially basically watching every YouTube video available on YouTube  to find out more as well as up read up threads etc! These coming 2 years will definitely be hard but Surely we can look out for nangni’s hint every now and then(hopefully)!!

Now let’s wait for Apink comeback and see if any members leak anything heheheh 

• Like 2

Just watched this show of shinee, there’s a part where the host brought up about wgm (around 3:00) and key said “wgm!!”. Too bad the camera didn’t catch taemin’s reaction at the exact moment, there’s only a scene afterwards and he’s smiling (3:08) 

They also talked about ‘everybody’ & the part of the choreo where minho wakes the members up. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1