14 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I remember this - it was from Taemin's Xtra Cam during the time when Taemin went on vacation with Kai, Timoteo and his non-celebrity friend (the same guy who appeared in WGM)... they were talking about revealing Taemin's secret but as soon as Timoteo mentioned the church, they all laughed and Taemin began to protest... you can see it here (start watching around the 22:55 mark for full context):

What kind of secret on the church that he can't tell it.. it's so suspicious>< I hope that's something about taeunㅠㅠ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alim_wk said:

Where did you know it?? the test?? 

I know it from a Korean comment on that episode. If you can paused it on seconds 0:43, you will see that naeun didn't answered that question. So that quiz is from the writer and they asked about what was taemin whispered to naeun, but she didn't answered it so she got 95 point. That's why taemin asked naeun to answer the 20th question by saying it (yeongwonhan nampyeon) so he will give her 5 plus point so her score is 100 after that.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

I know it from a Korean comment on that episode. If you can paused it on seconds 0:43, you will see that naeun didn't answered that question. So that quiz is from the writer and they asked about what was taemin whispered to naeun, but she didn't answered it so she got 95 point. That's why taemin asked naeun to answer the 20th question by saying it (yeongwonhan nampyeon) so he will give her 5 plus point so her score is 100 after that.

Wow I didn't know that, but at the end of the episode Taemin said that he whispered he loved her, that was the secret

Also guys remember the episode when they went up to the MBC rooftop, they wrote their name "Taemin and Naeun were here first" with a heart, I wonder if that's still there omg, and they said that they will up there again and that it is their secret spot. Also Taemin called Kai and Kwonho (non-celebrity friend), and they agreed to meet Naeun face to face, but we never got to see them meet, so maybe they planned it outside of WGM? Because Taemin said that they should meet up, because he wanna show them Naeun and they said yes. It makes me happy to think that she met them.

53 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I remember this - it was from Taemin's Xtra Cam during the time when Taemin went on vacation with Kai, Timoteo and his non-celebrity friend (the same guy who appeared in WGM)... they were talking about revealing Taemin's secret but as soon as Timoteo mentioned the church, they all laughed and Taemin began to protest... you can see it here (start watching around the 22:55 mark for full context):

omg right, I wonder what it is omg???? OR THEY DID GET MARRIED IN THAT CHURCH AHAHHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I know it's crazy to think that they might be married, I honestly don't think so, BUT I LIKE TO IMAGINE SO YOU KNOW WHY?

1. First of all, the paperazzi shoot, where he switches his ring from right to left, and then back after done taking pictures

2. The video when his heartbeat raised when asked about wife, even if it wasn't him they were asking, and mentioning that the girl might be overseas and Taemin were speechless, kept shaking his head, and then when they mentioned phili. his heartbeat raced fast (naeun was there at the time)

3. On weekly idol when Naeun circled married, Namjoo's reaction and Eunji so quick to defend her

4. Now this with the church, what could've possibly been done in a church? what's the secret? marriage? :sweatingbullets:

LOL I'M SORRY GUYS, those things just seem off, but don't worry I don't believe they're married, it just a thought I had. Also Chen is as old as Taemin, and is about to be a father, so I think it is possible to be a kpop idol and get married. Especially because Taemin and Naeun are both religious, so it only make sense if they wanna live together. Also Taemin lives in a huge house alone? every Shawol has been wondering why.. But I'm not saying he's married but imagine...

The only thing that holds be back from thinking he is married is the fact that he's so busy, or maybe they both are so it doesn't matter? hmmm like they understand each other, LOL I'M REACHING

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Kekw said:

I'm 100% sure that Shinee and Taemin are not prohibited of anything, you can in fact find various instances of shinee and apink indirectly nodding at Taeun, like in 2019 Eunji and Hayoung  teasing Naeun with shinee songs in a reality show, Jonghyun in 2016 lauging when Taemin refused the mic to say anything after they got the win over apink, actually all of shinee was weird in that moment lol. 

i mean the prohibited things only applied to taeun because they never seems to appear in the same program. usually the management will decide whether the artist should appear on the program or not especially when sm is famous with controlling their artist's life (based on the comment i read in YT). even eunji came to key's wgm. dont get mistaken, this is just my other feelings i cant help but feel sad for both of them to be treated this way. btw im happy if u think so..ease my tiny taeun heart a bit:D  theres on stage moment that taemin smile to naeun as well when he caught her looking at him. this 1 im 100% sure hes smiling to her. i think their relationship is good by the time. 

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Wah,, I just realized that.. they have so many secret in wgm that's why people are always curious about them. And on 9:59 he said they have talked about something personally behind the scene! Why can't they tell us about that? If there's nothing between them he could just say it, right? There are a lot of mystery on their wgm. On the beer episode, taemin whispered I love you to naeun without the writer and the production team knowing it. We can know it if they didn't know because before naeun letting him to do that, she glance at the writer like asking for permission. And on the jeju proposal episode, on the quiz that taemin give to naeun there's a question no.14 asking what is the whisper that taemin said when they drink beer together. And naeun didn't answered it so she got 95 point for that quiz. That's absolutely means only two of them who knows what is taemin whispered. And on that beer episode, one of the photo that they took the writing on the bottom is blurred. Why?.. and on heyri episode, after naeun shouted taemin oppa saranghae, on the interview taemin said that is the first time she said I love you on the broadcast. Then that means that besides the broadcast she ever said I love you to him right? They drive me crazy to know the real story about them!><

and i love the way taemin reacted during interview when staff ask what he whispered, like he needs naeun's permission 1st before said. i also found that their wgm totally full of cut scene... its weird. did they do something that on screen couple shouldnt act? it cannot be an awkward act as they both already bond by that time. too sweet too handle maybe? u make me want to rewatch the whole wgm from the start again:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

owh,,, they made me unable to let them go alone. make me more curious about them:D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Alim_wk said:

Is it true, if Taemin go to Church for Naeun's Wood rosary bracelet before he give to her???

I have seen a picture of him in church with the same cloth that he wears when he buy that bracelet. So I think yes

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

i mean the prohibited things only applied to taeun because they never seems to appear in the same program. usually the management will decide whether the artist should appear on the program or not especially when sm is famous with controlling their artist's life (based on the comment i read in YT). even eunji came to key's wgm. dont get mistaken, this is just my other feelings i cant help but feel sad for both of them to be treated this way. btw im happy if u think so..ease my tiny taeun heart a bit:D  theres on stage moment that taemin smile to naeun as well when he caught her looking at him. this 1 im 100% sure hes smiling to her. i think their relationship is good by the time. 

SM prohibitions are only when the artists are rookies also doesn't apply to the logic you were using because naeun and taemin have been on the same stage after WGM, they both make their own decisions. 

• Like 1

Among the instagram photos that Taemin posted, he took a picture of some couple standing on the pier :wub:

I wonder if he was feeling romantic or melancholy...?

BTW shawols on twitter think that he took 5 photos of the sky for the 5 members of SHINee (like the pink moon is definitely symbolic of Jonghyun) since we are now a week away from SHINee's 12th debut anniversary so I wonder which photo represents him now hahahaha

Actually, as a shawol I think I can answer that question... If I had to guess, the clear, sunny sky matches Onew's sunny personality. The pink sky with the moon matches Jonghyun. Taemin definitely matches the sunset photo -- as well as his song, Day and Night -- now the two part-cloudy photos are harder to distribute but I'd say Key matches the cityscape with light rain clouds and Minho matches the photo of the sky surrounded by lush green trees.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Kekw said:

SM prohibitions are only when the artists are rookies also doesn't apply to the logic you were using because naeun and taemin have been on the same stage after WGM, they both make their own decisions. 

I don't know about SM prohibitions but Naeun said on radio star that her company had a 'dating ban' for the first 3-4 years of their debut, which lasts till after WGM... 

I always thought that Taemin and Naeun didn't get together right after WGM. They only got together after 2014 - after Taemin's solo debut was successful (he was so stressed about it and lost so much weight and went through so much anxiety when preparing for it) and after Naeun's dating ban. 

4 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

I don't know about SM prohibitions but Naeun said on radio star that her company had a 'dating ban' for the first 3-4 years of their debut, which lasts till after WGM... 

I always thought that Taemin and Naeun didn't get together right after WGM. They only got together after 2014 - after Taemin's solo debut was successful (he was so stressed about it and lost so much weight and went through so much anxiety when preparing for it) and after Naeun's dating ban. 

That's why I said the prohibtions are only when you are rookies, because the company wants to build a fan base and success, so it doesn't apply in any thing you see after 2014 (because of Naeun has you said).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Yes that’s why I believe they started dating in 2015

• Like 2

1 hour ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Naeun's dating ban?? What is it??