[Drama 2018] The Third Charm, 제3의 매력

0ly40

On 9/5/2018 at 3:15 AM, dulcinea1 said:

I love how lovely they look in the posters :wub:.

Can anyone translate what it said in the posters, please (sadly, I can't understand Korean)?

I answer myself :D

'The phrase written on the poster reads, “We’ve known each other for seven years, yet dated only for two days?” The phrase hints about how their relationship will be developed as they go through the youngest years of their twenties.'

Source: http://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/seo-kang-joon-and-lee-som-show-off-perfect-chemistry-in-poster-for-the-third-charm/

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just finished Are you human too? and decided to follow Seo Kang Joon's dramas because he's cute and I luckily found that he's gonna have a comeback very soon, so I will probably hang around! Nice to meet you all!

On 9/5/2018 at 3:48 AM, dulcinea1 said:

The phrase written on the poster reads, “We’ve known each other for seven years, yet dated only for two days?” The phrase hints about how their relationship will be developed as they go through the youngest years of their twenties.'

Oh dear, I can sense the angst from that phrase... since the drama is going to be about the progress of their relationship during their twenties, there's no doubt that this will be an emotional rollercoaster :tears:

Archived