[Drama 2018] The Third Charm, 제3의 매력

0ly40

Seo Kang Jun and Esom for Cosmopolitan 

Here is the article: http://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/RetArticleView.asp?strArtclCd=A000009880&strFCateCd=ACAA

First teaser with SKJ and Esom at the beginning

Spoiler

Some new stills

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

Thanks for the link! I was curious too what they were saying in the trailer

These lines though:

Spoiler

Ohn Joon Young – The woman I can’t forget even though I try.
Ohn Joon Young – The woman I should not have seen again.
Caption – I met her again.
Caption – Airs September 28th, 11pm KST

Credit: DramaMilk https://www.dramamilk.com/trailer-3-for-the-third-charm-aka-your-new-obsession/

So much angst! Watching the trailer at first makes me think maybe the angst won't be so bad, we may spend around 4-5 episodes on their 20s, maybe 2-3 episodes on their 27 years of age, then the rest when they're 32, but this translation gives out a heart wrecking feel!!  I hope whatever reason separates them is legit and not just misunderstandings ...

Is it only me who can't wait anymore for September 28 to come??

I don't know why I am so excited for this drama. I love the teasers, I love the premise, I love how it is as simple as telling the love story between 2 people who continuously meet in span of 12 years even though they keep leaving each other's sides

I love the chemistry between Seo Kang Joon and Esom. I love how it seems we will get treated by a lot of romantic (and kiss) scenes. Hope the story will be great till the end. And hello to everyone will be joining the journey!

20180921_113558_0158.jpg

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Everyone Loves Differently in Character Posters for "The Third Charm"

The charming quartet of "The Third Charm" all have a different approach to love and romance, which is now being teased through newly released character posters. From the sentimental to the spontaneous, and from the romantic to the pragmatic, it looks like these pairings will be facing plenty of challenges.

We start off with On Joon-yeong (Seo Kang-joon). His poster reads 'Sentimentalism even in love!" Joon-yeong is more organized and refined than necessary, so this otherwise sensitive, down to earth man is very emotional in his dating life. Heroine Lee  Yeong-jae (Esom) is defined by 'Straightforwardness even in love!" Like an active volcano, she is emotional and spontaneous, and dives right into love.

Our second leads have different circumstances as well. Yeong-jae's brother, Lee Soo-jae (Yang Dong-geun), feels that 'Love has always been about romanticism!' After losing his parents in middle school, and his grandma in high school, Soo-jae gave up on trying to pass the police exam. He serves coffee by day, and writes scenarios by night. Prepare for angsty writer woes.

Baek Joo-ran (Lee Yoon-ji) is a hair designer who lives and dies in style. Having exchanged her youth for money and fame, she is nearing forty while having lived aimlessly. While looking for her one true love, she realizes that 'Even love is a struggle!' A tired romanticist meets a pushy romanticist. We will be meeting this romantic cast when "The Third Charm" premieres on the 28th.

Source

7 hours ago, kyung16 said:

Is it only me who can't wait anymore for September 28 to come??

I don't know why I am so excited for this drama. I love the teasers, I love the premise, I love how it is as simple as telling the love story between 2 people who continuously meet in span of 12 years even though they keep leaving each other's sides

I love the chemistry between Seo Kang Joon and Esom. I love how it seems we will get treated by a lot of romantic (and kiss) scenes. Hope the story will be great till the end. And hello to everyone will be joining the journey!

Hi there, nice to meet you!! Samee I really can't wait for September 28 to come :3 (it's also a family member's birthday lmaoo) At first I didn't know if I would enjoy this drama, but the teasers and the posters reel me right in! I also was wondering if Seo Kang Joon's image can break away from his character in Are You Human Too, because it was such a memorable role he had in that drama, but so far his performance in the trailer has given me a completely different feel from his previous character!

I hope we can get a lot of romantic moments as well. I live for sweet and romantic scenes hehe. Can't wait to go on this journey with you and everyone here! 

@bedifferent Interesting article! At least from the article, the second male lead is Yeong Jae's brother, so hopefully there should be no second lead syndrome... unless they pull a fake sibling on me. I tried to read the character relationship chart that @dulcinea1 posted along with that article but I can only make out a few words... Very curious to see the story revolving around our main leads and the supporting characters as well!

Archived