[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, cuteybunny1 said:

When I found out pmy was offered the role in wwsk, i stalked their ig. (I already thought they have this attraction when I saw them in AAA. ) so i screen shot all the things they have common interest with. Including the painting, the balenciaga caps, and the yeezy shoes. Too bad I deleted it already coz I felt Im Just delulu. When I joined this ship & wanted to share it, that's when I noticed the post was gone already.  

Thanks... no problem... indeed something is going on... never mind more to come if they are link.. we just sit right back with our popcorn and watch both Mr Park and Mrs Park won't hide long from now:D

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Omo...I have that feeling too. :blush:  I'm trying to figure out when could that be.  There's so much coincidence in these 2....makes me wonder if that is possible between 2 strangers????  I'm trying to be rational here.... yet by trying I'm becoming more delusional :w00t:  I'm going crazy:crazy:

Me too! Even the names of their dogs: Leon & Simba.. :huh: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

45 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

LIKE ACTOR LIKE CHARACTER

So full of confidence and egotistic when complimented...especially by Ms. Park :smirk:

vSPnZjC.gif

but pmy didn't compliment psj. :lol: Actually she also teased him.  

Pmy: I didn' t know that he doesn't look cool that much.

Psj: Am I not cool? why?

Pmy: I expected a little you look cool.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, eva21 said:

There must be some reason he deleted the post... is it deleted long ago or recently... if it is recently then something fishy again.... why do I have feeling that they know each other long ago but trying to hide it... lol my delu again... they are so similar to each other.. wow more coincide coming up:D

I'm not sure why but PSJ keeps deleting some of his posts. he did that a few months ago. maybe late December or early Jan. 

He may be filtering his posts. He deleted more than 50 posts if i am not mistaken. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I'm not sure why but PSJ keeps deleting some of his posts. he did that a few months ago. maybe late December or early Jan. 

He may be filtering his posts. He deleted more than 50 posts if i am not mistaken. 

Thank you for sharing, wow 50 posts there's quite a lot ... just my delu... he probably trying to avoid something... as artiste knows nowsadays fans track through instagram and twitter... there one male artiste know unfollow the female lead immediately after the drama ... so it's suspicious to me:)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, eva21 said:

There must be some reason he deleted the post... is it deleted long ago or recently... if it is recently then something fishy again.... why do I have feeling that they know each other long ago but trying to hide it... lol my delu again... they are so similar to each other.. wow more coincide coming up:D

A week before that, he was in LA too for a photoshoot and we discussed it earlier here whether they may have met in LA at that time Sept 2016 :D

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Are their dogs the same ? Or a boy or a girl ? seems to me Leon is a boy and Simba a girl lol:lol:

I think they are of the same age and looks like both are male dogs judging by their names:love:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Is it already confirmed that both PSJ and PMY will be joining the group????  Really hope they can :love:

It says they are currently arranging the schedules so the cast and the crew can really go. I really hope so. Crossing my fingers. :D:wub:

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000874902

the article saying that PSJ&PMY and WWS cast and crew will go on a vacation in Thailand in August. wow!!!!!!!!!

Our prayers have been answered guys :)) I feel so happy. They’ve never gone on any vacation with their respective crew for other drama, right? I hope both of them can go, especially SJ whose movie will start filming soon on August :P

• Like 10

What I want to see is their interaction during vacation in Thailand in August , MR PARK and MRS PARK no disappointment for us please... :persevere: no avoiding each other please.. please stay together, share the same table, sit together and travel the same group together... we wish to see you both together.. no split group :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7