[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

memories of MILANO~ :lol:

Absolutely LOVE seeing PPC attending fashion show. Hope that they can attend more fashion shows cos I just love seeing them work on styles and blow up everyone's attention with their amazing visual and figure :D

Pics-Art-02-22-01-44-25.jpg

PSJ at gucci #mfw17 PMY at tod's #mfw20 

It could be really awesome too if we can get to see them attend a same brand fashion show so that they can sit side by side :P

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

maybe it’s blurry or the photo quality is not good? 

I think someone tagged them so she deleted that pic. 
This has happened twice now ...
sometimes her actions really make me ponder over whether she has moved on or what ???:worried:

but then again when one of them makes a post and other follows I go bonkers all over again !!!! It’s a confusing road for us shippers 

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

I think someone tagged them so she deleted that pic. 
This has happened twice now ...
sometimes her actions really make me ponder over whether she has moved on or what ???:worried:

but then again when one of them makes a post and other follows I go bonkers all over again !!!! It’s a confusing road for us shippers 

What do you mean? Do you think she would delete a post because someone mentioned SJ? What? :joy: If that was the reason, MY would never upload anything on Instagram because there’s always shippers in her comment section being delulu (and I’m not even talking about PPC shippers) :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

im not surprised she deleted that post.. first it was blurry.. then she kinda spoiled the bag she was gonna wear in the show (the small black Tod’s bag~ **she wore the pink one in the show** nonetheless, same bag) .. andddddd there was someone’s car licence plate kinda exposed in one of the pic~ that’s a big no no.. so maybe that’s y she deleted it.. but who knowss right? Rachel can do whatever Rachel wanna do and im totally fine with it lol :blush:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im not surprised she deleted that post.. first it was blurry.. then she kinda spoiled the bag she was gonna wear in the show (the small black Tod’s bag~ **she wore the pink one in the show** nonetheless, same bag) .. andddddd there was someone’s car licence plate kinda exposed in one of the pic~ that’s a big no no.. so maybe that’s y she deleted it.. but who knowss right? Rachel can do whatever Rachel wanna do and im totally fine with it lol :blush:

Yea  I think it’s probably because someone’s car licence plate was exposed:grimace: