(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

14 minutes ago, lsemun99 said:

Question5 - What do you think is your most attractive/appealing asset?

JHI - I don’t have any special features, probably that is attractive...

Question8 – In HK, we have action film and drama, do you have any interest to film with HK artist?

JHI – I also like to watch HK film especially Tony Leung and if there is opportunity I would like act along with him

LOL at his answer to question 5

In regards to Q6, If I remember correctly, SYJ once said she likes Tony Leung as well because he is the actor that shows so much emotions through his eyes. They

do have similar tastes :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, katty27 said:

@thi2018 i think that pp may not like SYJ  character but not herself. And they also praise for her acting skill (the talent cant be denied). About JHI, the reason why he bows all time in SK is due to their culture, not bcause he feels uncomfortable. But in other coutries with free style of greeting, he acts properly

I have read so many comments about why she was selecting this project as her drama come back in 5 years and that she should again pick a better character next time. Some even don’t want to watch her future drama anymore because they don’t trust that she will pick a good one. Some want her to stay in movie instead, so on and on and on...that’s why I think it’s unfair for her. 

I think JHI is very careful in front of SK reporters and fans compared to other SK actors. He seems to reluctant, in my opinion. He looks much better if he acts more confident and natural. I read somewhere that SYJ and JHI will promote this drama in Japan next month. Is this true? Will they be together again in one picture frame? :D

Thank you @ghia for starting this shippers thread. I happened to go on the SITR forum for updates and saw your post. I was so happy...I don't think a lot of fans know you started it. Hopefully they will start to gather here too. Yay! Somewhere to share my thoughts and curiosities. 

On 6/18/2018 at 3:55 PM, thi2018 said:

On the other note, do you guys know if Korean celebrities often to use same security agency? Many people noticed SYJ and JHI use same security agency. I thought it’s quite strange. Maybe they are more than just colleagues.

Great detective work @thi2018  I think with big celebs like SYJ they have their own security guards that they use on a regular bases. It is not unheard of to see the same guard for different celebs, but usually when you do, there is a connection. Either by the celeb themselves or their agencies. Hmmmm, great clue. Plus since SYJ is vacationing right now maybe she gave her security to JHI to watch over...my delulu kkkkkk. :lol:

14 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

thi2018 Here is the translation for the 3rd video :). Personally, I feel this session was not as funny and cheeky compare to the Pretty Noona conference with SYJ

Thank you so much for the translations Isemun99 Maybe I'm missing something but most actors in their interviews are  given the question, "What is your ideal woman?" I don't hear this question being asked or is it and I haven't read an interpretation of it? :ph34r:There was an interview on JHI before PNBMF where he commented he likes a hard working woman. Since this drama he doesn't seem to get asked. Instead, they ask if they are really dating? I haven't heard a defiant "NO" in any answer. Nor is there a mention of their agencies denying it point blank. Perhaps I missed it? At first I thought awesome fan service but this is too suspicious. Even at his fanmeet the question doesn't show up in translations that he was asked. When SYJ was asked about their dating, she responds to ask JHI? :blink: When celebs want to make it clear, they answer with a definite "No". If they want to hide real from reel, agencies do the speaking and they too say "No." LOL:lol:  SYJ was shipped with her Shark costar but a lot of "NO, we are not dating" was made clear from the actors themselves and their agencies. So hmmmm....

I think it is accurate to call them the next SSC in that if there was a text book on how to have your relationship under the radar but not under the radar, they truly wrote the book and I see similarities with our InJin couple. Like sharing staff...:D

The hand holding is not something I see SYJ do with her other costars at PC much less at an awards ceremony. It was so naturally done too...at first I thought it was instinct from the two since they did it so much on set during filming. Again, I thought ahhhh, maybe fan service? However, couples are not usually so out in the open unless they want the buzz.

JHI is a star gaining a lot of attention. He has his head on his shoulders in that he is mature enough to focus on his acting and not weighing in on his looks. Understanding his popularity and keeping it real is another sign of maturity and almost a sign that he is saying look at me as an actor, not a young flower boy or the emphasis on being nation's YOUNGER brother (which he says he's too old to be called). In my POV maybe also bothered by the emphasis on his age being younger than SYJ. I'm sorry I don't have all the interviews to post, but I'm commenting from various interviews I've read. There was also one I read that said he doesn't like to be called cute...he's too old for that. (also a line from YJA) JHI  is an actor taking hold of his career...I'd like to be delulu in thinking it is almost as if to say to SYJ, I'm the man for their relationship:wub:. JHI doesn't mind taking the risk of possible female fan hate received by his display of affection either.

SYJ is no rookie to how fans and popularity work. I would like to imagine she has been advising JHI and in some ways allowing him to take the lead. Notice at the BAA red carpet, it looked as though she was surprised he was waiting for her? Then it looked like she was asking if he wanted to come on the platform with her and he said yes. He took the lead from there.

She was also so giddy at the first PC and the looks JHI gives her even when she is not looking at him are just so whoaaa :wub: These two...

Then there was the Japan vacation where he was consistently next to her in photos: hanging out, on rides, filming the jump scenes, in front of a railing, helicopter, etc...hmmmm.

Wasn't it also mentioned she cried at the wrap up party from beginning to end? I wanted to know more about that. We need some serious investigating on all these little details.:ph34r: @thi2018 we need your help :)

JHI openly admitted he and SYJ communicated about everyone's speculations of their dating and how they communicate with each other FREELY. (similar words said by SJK)

JHI said himself he wants to go on a fanmeet with SYJ during the Taiwan interview...not too many actors couple themselves ahead of time with a costar to make that statement. It is usually "If our schedule allow...blah, blah." something along those lines...I thought that was interesting.

What got me the most was the kiss in the snow while standing near the tree...all this talk in the other thread about peck kissing...that one was NOT a peck kiss.  That one looked real kkkkk. Maybe someone here can capture and slow motion the kiss? :rolleyes: The clues are many...I guess we need to call all detectives to catch these two but I like what I see...they could just be ninja :ph34r: enough to avoid the press and public if they are real. I want to imagine that if they are dating, JHI is a little like SJH in that he wants the world to know, but SYJ is saying keep it quiet hahahaha my delululand. Thanks all! 

@sscllccrazy love your post :blush: although there are not many clear evidences for confirming their relationship but smoke is all over :heart::heart: SYJ is a big name in the industry and surely that she will never do anything against her fame just to promote the drama, like pretending is potentially in a relationship with JHI. So what she did and said were based on the truth. May be they are (SYJ & JHI) even reducing the rate of their relationship to protect JHI' rising career. And also like many other celeb couples, they dont want the public focus on their personal lives but their work

3 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

Thank you @ghia for starting this shippers thread.  

Great detective work @thi2018  I think with big celebs like SYJ they have their own security guards that they use on a regular bases. It is not unheard of to see the same guard for different celebs, but usually when you do, there is a connection. Either by the celeb themselves or their agencies. Hmmmm, great clue. Plus since SYJ is vacationing right now maybe she gave her security to JHI to watch over...my delulu kkkkkk. :lol:

Thank you so much for the translations Isemun99 Maybe I'm missing something but most actors in their interviews are  given the question, "What is your ideal woman?" I don't hear this question being asked or is it and I haven't read an interpretation of it? :ph34r:There was an interview on JHI before PNBMF where he commented he likes a hard working woman. Since this drama he doesn't seem to get asked. Instead, they ask if they are really dating? I haven't heard a defiant "NO" in any answer. Nor is there a mention of their agencies denying it point blank. Perhaps I missed it? At first I thought awesome fan service but this is too suspicious. Even at his fanmeet the question doesn't show up in translations that he was asked. When SYJ was asked about their dating, she responds to ask JHI? :blink: When celebs want to make it clear, they answer with a definite "No". If they want to hide real from reel, agencies do the speaking and they too say "No." LOL:lol:  SYJ was shipped with her Shark costar but a lot of "NO, we are not dating" was made clear from the actors themselves and their agencies. So hmmmm....

What got me the most was the kiss in the snow while standing near the tree...all this talk in the other thread about peck kissing...that one was NOT a peck kiss.  That one looked real kkkkk. Maybe someone here can capture and slow motion the kiss? :rolleyes: The clues are many...I guess we need to call all detectives to catch these two but I like what I see...they could just be ninja :ph34r: enough to avoid the press and public if they are real. I want to imagine that if they are dating, JHI is a little like SJH in that he wants the world to know, but SYJ is saying keep it quiet hahahaha my delululand. Thanks all! 

Yes! You are right chingu! Remember when SJK and SHK agencies keep on denying their relationship but shock the whole world when they announced that they are getting married. A year after their drama has ended. So let's keep shipping Chingus. Without expecting anything in return. :):D

Can someone with a kind heart translate some parts of this video. I think there are missing subtitles. Especially the part wherein JHI was asked about his ideal woman. Thank you! 

JHI seems like having alot of young fans ... 

Found this fan meeting video quite touching .. so I will translate this video but is a bit chaotic because it is fancam. I am translating this from the translator in Cantonese. I will cover the main points.. :)

JHI – I sincerely thank everyone,... I won’t cry.

The translator passed him a tissue.

… I missed this part …

JHI When I am tired, I will miss all of you and when I am in acting project I will also miss you all. I know you may have happy time and when you have bad time I hope you will miss/remember me because I was able overcome my struggle due to 'all of you'.

Fans scream…

JHI – I will respect and love you all and will in stay touch forever

Fans scream…

Emcee – I would like to request JHI to post for a very big group photo, fans -  let’s get ready the light stick??? to take photo. Would like to invite JHI back facing the fans. And also would like to request the stage photographer to get ready for this important moment.

@ghia I can't read chinese words but I can understand mandarin/cantonese....therefore I am not able to fully translate JHI's reply which in Korean and screen display in Chinese subtitle. I will try my best... probably there will be some kind heart people to correct my translation ... hehe...

However, regarding the JHI reply in his ideal type, he said he likes hardworking, generous and someone who is honest with her feeling:)

Summary of the Q and A

1. Snow Kiss vs the sexy beer kiss at home

JHI - Snow Kiss, the most memorable kiss scene was the last scene where JH and JA noona decide to love each other again. I feel particular memorable

2. Older sister vs younger sister

JHI - Older sister 

3. What is the age difference that you can accept?

JHI - 12 years 

4. Soju vs Beer

JHI - Beer

5. What is your alcohol tolerance level?

JHI - 500ml large can

6. Dim Sum vs Street snack

JHI - Dim Sum

7. What kind of dim sum do you like?

JHI - Dim Sum that looks like 'Xiao long bao' (Steam bun)

Emcee -  We know that JHI will be coming to HK in june, do you have any early words for your fans?

JHI - Due to 'pretty noona' project, I have opportunity to meet fan in HK, I am very excited and nervous. I hope to see you soon.

Emcee - Lastly, in order to allow JHI to communicate with HK fan, let's teach him a bit of Cantonese.

-  "Very delicious" in Cantonese

JHI -  repeat "Very delicious" in cantonese

Emcee - "You're very beautiful" in cantonese

JHI - repeat "You're very beautiful" in cantonese

Emcee - Bye Bye in Cantonese

JHI - repeat bye bye in cantonese

I dont understand Korean either @ghia but still feel a warm atmosphere at the script reading. Our otp looked really really good to each other right at the beginning. Mr PDnim made a very correct choice when he decided to pair them for the drama

I love how this is similar to the way SJK let his hint out during his fanmeets about SHK...JHI you are too cute...

Credit to July Le...I like her videos

10 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

However, regarding the JHI reply in his ideal type, he said he likes hardworking, generous and someone who is honest with her feeling:)

Summary of the Q and A

1. Snow Kiss vs the sexy beer kiss at home

JHI - Snow Kiss, the most memorable kiss scene was the last scene where JH and JA noona decide to love each other again. I feel particular memorable

2. Older sister vs younger sister

JHI - Older sister 

3. What is the age difference that you can accept?

JHI - 12 years 

Thank you for the translations @lsemun99 sorry to cut your post...talk about crumbs being thrown to shippers...He prefers older women...as I mentioned in my last post, the snow kiss where they are standing next to the tree was a real kiss:heart:.  How funny he answered a great number of years older just like SJK did when he was asked about the age gap max.  He said older and gave off a number like 7 years older. Then again, he was 3 years older than JHI's age now :lol: Are they really following the ssc text book on How To???LOL

19 hours ago, katty27 said:

SYJ is a big name in the industry and surely that she will never do anything against her fame just to promote the drama, like pretending is potentially in a relationship with JHI. So what she did and said were based on the truth. May be they are (SYJ & JHI) even reducing the rate of their relationship to protect JHI' rising career. And also like many other celeb couples, they dont want the public focus on their personal lives but their work

I agree @katty27 that's why it so interesting. I don't mean to sound like a broken record but I don't see a translation of an absolute NO, we are NOT dating...their answers give off an interpretation, but it evades the actual No. Even their agencies should have spoken up by now...that's what is so suspicious. 

credit to: Korean Drama News TTB
Published on May 28, 2018
[Breaking] The truth behind the rumors Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin dating ?
source:soompi
Music from Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)it to: 

I guess I'm truly hoping these two can make it work...I'm definitely shipping them :wub:

9 hours ago, ShmilyPolaris said:

Love your post @sscllccrazy , love the way your mind goes , articulate well what's in my heart :heart: Thanks so much for sharing :kiss_wink:

:blush:Thanks for indulging my delulu @ShmilyPolaris It is so much fun shipping these two cause of the way their:D crumbs remind me of the other couple... kkkkkk...we can only hope...

19 hours ago, ghia said:

Yes! You are right chingu! Remember when SJK and SHK agencies keep on denying their relationship but shock the whole world when they announced that they are getting married. A year after their drama has ended. So let's keep shipping Chingus. Without expecting anything in return

I'm with you @ghia let us see where this ship will sail...They can keep it under wraps as long as they need to...I'm just loving them.:wub:

JHI is going to France on 6/22 and SYJ is already in France for Harper's Bazaar pictorial. Hopefully they will meet there and have quality time together. Look how gorgeous and stunning SYJ is. JHI..you shouldn't overlook this beautiful woman :D

image_readtop_2018_394590_15296373943361

35847056_1886520221368444_14360300334738

SYJ had an interview after Harper's Bazaar pictorials, she said she felt empty after the drama ended because she still lives in the character's life. She said she must start another project soon. I'm thinking she is still Jin Ah who is missing Jun Hee very much so she must start another project to try to forget him? If this is the case, I hope she would be honest with her feelings and start to date JHI soon. My wishful thinking :P

SYJ was in France a couple weeks ago and the photoshoot took only some days so I dont think she's still there. JHI will also have a tight schedule and be difficult stay long for a vacation bcause the FM in Phi at the end of this month. But maybe. Delulu :P :P

Archived