[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ghost Detective K-Drama Review

49380229_2120456008265934_89394085217330

.......Still, it was nice to see some sweet and adorable moments with Yeo Wool and the ghost of Da Il. They were so cute, especially in episodes 15 and 16. (I just knew it! Love was in the air. *sigh* The little dash of romance was just enough to make me swoon over Choi Daniel and Park Eun Bin’s pairing.)

The storyline, cast and props just blew me away. So, since I loved this supernatural and crime thriller, I give it 5 stars out of 5.

https://scribbleandscroll.com/the-ghost-detective-k-drama-review/

Just now, gm4queen said:

Thanks a lot for his pics... He's so hot & handsome!! :wub: Wish he wins something tonight!!

He will get an award. Usually when high profile actors are present it means that he/she gets an award or they are presenting an award. It`s 100% chance he gets one. :D

3 minutes ago, larus said:

He will get an award. Usually when high profile actors are present it means that he/she gets an award or they are presenting an award. It`s 100% chance he gets one. :D

Yp... I too hope so! :wub:

And also, I saw Kim Won Hae sshi & our Dr. Gil Chae Won at the red carpet ceremony! Didn't see Park Eun Bin thoough...

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And also, I saw Kim Won Hae sshi & our Dr. Gil Chae Won at the red carpet ceremony!

Yes, he is there.

Kim Won Hae at KBS Drama Awards 2018

2018123118443184133_1.jpg

He was bowing to wish people happy new year

Spoiler

201812311838774476_5c29e413afe52.jpg

PYH2018123114330001300_P4.jpg

Best Supporting Actor Kim Won Hae and In Gyo Jin!

Dvvye7mWkAANInc.jpg

Kim Won Hae talks about how he's usually a viewer around this time of year and was envious of people at awards ceremonies. Expresses his excitement at meeting actors like Jang Mi Hee, Choi Soo Jong, etc after only seeing them on TV. Thanks directors and writers, agency employees, says his mother is 84 years old this year (Korean reckoning). Wants to give his award to his mother.

source

Congratulations!

Excellence Award in Mini-Series

Choi Daniel acted in "Jugglers" and "The Ghost Detective` and Jang Dong Gun (Suits)

20181231152749_537860.jpg

Choi Daniel says he acted in those two dramas after completing his military enlistment and he's really thankful for the projects.

source

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Excellence Award in Mini-Series

Choi Daniel acted in "Jugglers" and "The Ghost Detective` and Jang Dong Gun (Suits)

YES YES YES!!! Daniel Totally deserves the award! He was so sweet in Jugglers. But his acting was so dramatic in The Ghost Detective. I am so happy for him! :wub::love:

20181231152749_640902.jpg

I am really relieved that both Choi Daniel & Kim Won Hae sshi won awards last night!!

Daniel's performance was so dramatic in The Ghost Detective so, he totally deserves the excellence award!!! :wub: I am so happy that he's gained a huge recognition for his extremely hard work!!! Keep it all up, Daniel!! We need more & more from you! :)

And Kim Won Hae sshi was so polite on the red carpet!! I love him even more now!! He was a great hyung to Daniel! :wub:

So both brothers won.... :heart::love: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YOU TWO DESERVE THOSE AWARDS!

Dear @thistle @chuscho & @nona88 - If you are interested, The Ghost Detective won 2 awards out of 5 nominees at

KBS Drama Awards 2018! :wub:

Won

Kim Won Hae - Best supporting actor

Choi Daniel - Excellence award in a mini-series

Nominees

Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin - Best couple award

Lee Joo Young - Best New Actress

Heo Jung Eun - Best Young Actress

I feel like I'm super late to the party but it's not that bad because I really enjoyed this drama from beginning to the end. It was a good decision to binge watch this drama because I would have gone mad from the wait each week lol.

Also count me as a new fan of Daniel Choi, it was my first drama with him and I was really impressed with his acting so I want to see more of him now. But I don't want to forget the other actors because thanks to all of them I enjoyed each minutes of the team working together to defeat Sunwoo Hye (kudos to Lee Ji Ah too).

And the otp, omg what can I say, they were written for me and I'm dying because the only season 2 I'll get will be the one I create in my mind :bawling:

No but seriously each glances, touches, it killed me! They had more chemistry than most of more popular kdramas pairings and they didn't even kiss. If you know dramas with the same kind of interactions between the leads please tell me because I'm dying here.

And the ending was bittersweet but I loved it for the exact same reason. It's a good open ending for me and I loved it very much :heart:

24 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

I feel like I'm super late to the party but it's not that bad because I really enjoyed this drama from beginning to the end. It was a good decision to binge watch this drama because I would have gone mad from the wait each week lol.

Also count me as a new fan of Daniel Choi, it was my first drama with him and I was really impressed with his acting so I want to see more of him now. But I don't want to forget the other actors because thanks to all of them I enjoyed each minutes of the team working together to defeat Sunwoo Hye (kudos to Lee Ji Ah too).

And the otp, omg what can I say, they were written for me and I'm dying because the only season 2 I'll get will be the one I create in my mind :bawling:

No but seriously each glances, touches, it killed me! They had more chemistry than most of more popular kdramas pairings and they didn't even kiss. If you know dramas with the same kind of interactions between the leads please tell me because I'm dying here.

And the ending was bittersweet but I loved it for the exact same reason. It's a good open ending for me and I loved it very much :heart:

Wow... Thank you so much for your speech, dear!! I am really touched!! :wub: And yes, about our OTP, they have no kisses for the whole series, but those 4 hugs are all enough to express their affection!! And I think true love doesn't need any kiss, a passionate hug is all enough to expose your love for each other!! I am also so touched about Daniel & Eun Bin... They are the most beautiful on-screen couple I've ever seen!! :wub:

And would you like to join Daniel Choi's Soompi Thread..??!! I think we can have fun there!! :wub: I am a HUGE fan of him!! He's so hot :D

And welcome to the thread, dear!! :) I am so glad to meet you!!

Thank you, count me as a new follower in the Daniel Choi's thread. I'm more a silent follower than anything else though but me being silent doesn't mean I don't support my favorite actors and actresses. It's my shy side :sweatingbullets:

I'm changing the subject but I'm a bit disappointed I can't buy the Ghost Detective's OST, I mean the physical version. It's a weird thing but I like to buy OST from dramas I really like, it's my way to show my appreciation and it doesn't happens often because I have really few favorite dramas.

40 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

Thank you, count me as a new follower in the Daniel Choi's thread. I'm more a silent follower than anything else though but me being silent doesn't mean I don't support my favorite actors and actresses. It's my shy side :sweatingbullets:

Welcome to Daniel Choi's Soompi Thread, dear!! :wub:

40 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

I'm changing the subject but I'm a bit disappointed I can't buy the Ghost Detective's OST, I mean the physical version. It's a weird thing but I like to buy OST from dramas I really like, it's my way to show my appreciation and it doesn't happens often because I have really few favorite dramas.

I totally agree with your ideas of K-drama OSTs... I also really like them!! And I was longing to have the full OST set of Jugglers, Daniel Choi's previous drama... :wub: But I couldn't find an appropriate link to download!! And a friend of mine just posted The Ghost Detective's full OST album here..!! I can't buy it since I am from outside Korea... But I will give you the link!!

Wish you can have some luck! :wub:

https://itunes.apple.com/my/album/the-ghost-detective-original-television-soundtrack/1440698180

Wow!!! I've watched all of them & I love them all!!! :wub: Thanks a lot, dear @loversbridge for posting them..... I also can't get over with this series...!!!! It's like I am possessed by this series.... :wub: It's an amazing feeling!!! And so funny that some viewers shipped Da Il & Woo Hye together as well... :D

And dear, when you post more photos & videos next time, put 4th one of them onward in the spoiler tag! It's a Soompi rule!! 

Archived