[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Not Yixing said:

The evil/cheeky smile he gave after telling Philip he's a ghost almost certainly makes me believe he is one lol

There was a scene which the old house was shown and the picture of the fortune teller/old man with one white eye was on a small desk. The situation indicated he's dead.

Wow what a twist, so the girl who called Philip's mum is actually Eulsoon.  I think our chingu @turtle0217 is correct that Philip's mum abandoned him to take care of Eulsoon. By the way, chingu deul, both Eulsoon's parents have died? We know her mom is dead because she visited the grave. How about the dad?

I hope Sungjoong will find the suitable time to tell Eulsoon that he's the little boy who used to sleep with her. Sad that Sungjoong will be heartbroken later when Eulsoon and Philip became a couple.

3 hours ago, mathildafc said:

Thanks for your insight... I also think that the man in black is one of his band mates (Jump Five?). Looks like they have disbanded and it maybe happened shortly before RY's death. My theory is that the fire 8 years ago was accidental caused by the many candles but RY's death was not. I don't think it was a suicide. RY was hit and left to die. ES was in her workroom nearby and managed to save Phillip and saw someone else in the room  and try to save her (though she doesn't know that the person is RY at that time) but she was hit in the head by falling debris and couldn't save her. That's why EY said in Ep 1 that she thought ES has died. I'm not surprised if RY was still alive and saw ES came to save her before she died and that's why she is haunting ES as she is using ES as a medium to tell her story.

I agree that SJ is the key to save both of them. 8 years ago Phillip was supposed to die in the fire but ES saved him. Because of their fate, ES was gravely injured but I think SJ saved her. That's why they are very close.

I'm trying to understand the connection with the Mansion, Turtle Hardware and the apple trees. Both the mansion and Turtle Hardware belongs to ES's father and bought over by SJ's parents when they went bankrupt? Why ES cannot recognize SJ as the boy who used to sleep at her place?

My guess is Eul Soon used to be rich, but her family went bankrupt, because her luck got swamp with Philip. They ended up at Turtle Hardware and the dumpling shop belonged to Sung Joong's family and they got rich and bought the house Eul Soon used to live in..? That's my guess.

Also when Eul Soon moved, her father took her tree with her, just to separate them, because it needed to in order to save his daughter. I think the father is still around. He just left, because of all the craziness that was going on with Eul Soon and her luck. That's why when Philip's mother left to make sure her son's safety, she meets Eul Soon and realized that she needed to take care of Eul Soon in order to save Philip, too. That's why she probably let Eul Soon call her "omma."

For Sung Joong, it's sad that things will not turn out well for him, because Philip and Eul Soon's fate are tied together. I think he's going to realized about the tree and bring them back together, because he's now the new owner of it. He's eventually probably going to have Eul Soon move in and she's going to take her tree with her and the three are going to meet, again.

Just a guess. :D

5 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Also when Eul Soon moved, her father took her tree with her, just to separate them, because it needed to in order to save his daughter. I think the father is still around. He just left, because of all the craziness that was going on with Eul Soon and her luck. That's why when Philip's mother left to make sure her son's safety, she meets Eul Soon and realized that she needed to take care of Eul Soon in order to save Philip, too. That's why she probably let Eul Soon call her "omma."

The 2 apple trees have already been separated by ES's dad and the other tree was burned in a forest but unfortunately that burned root did not die. It grew back and as the forest was being develop,  the tree was not chopped of and shop lot was developed there. That burned tree end up being beside the shop Turtle black hardware shop. 

And with regards to Philip's mom, I don't think she became ES's other mom coz she needs ES to be alive in order to  keep her own son alive, i think it was more of an exchange when she swap Philip's fate with ES.  She most probably agree to keep ES as safe as she possibly can in exchange for taking ES luck and pass it to her son. Remember, the old man said that birthday date (Philip) was supposed to die 20 years ago. Philip was suppose to already been dead 20 years ago had he not been holding ES's pendent.

Philip knew about ES-Philip history- and he knows without the pendent , he will die soon. In my opinion, seeing that he does not want to die, he needs the pendent with him at all time. Philip also realized that it is at the expends of ES misery that he is alive. Hence why he needs ES need him in order to protect ES from harm.... ES, i don't think she'll die coz it is still not her time to die, but ES will get hurt really really often... I think the way to break their linked fate is for them to get married and have a kid. ONly then will the link fate break ....

11 hours ago, Saja La said:

The 2 apple trees have already been separated by ES's dad and the other tree was burned in a forest but unfortunately that burned root did not die. It grew back and as the forest was being develop,  the tree was not chopped of and shop lot was developed there. That burned tree end up being beside the shop Turtle black hardware shop. 

And with regards to Philip's mom, I don't think she became ES's other mom coz she needs ES to be alive in order to  keep her own son alive, i think it was more of an exchange when she swap Philip's fate with ES.  She most probably agree to keep ES as safe as she possibly can in exchange for taking ES luck and pass it to her son. Remember, the old man said that birthday date (Philip) was supposed to die 20 years ago. Philip was suppose to already been dead 20 years ago had he not been holding ES's pendent.

Philip knew about ES-Philip history- and he knows without the pendent , he will die soon. In my opinion, seeing that he does not want to die, he needs the pendent with him at all time. Philip also realized that it is at the expends of ES misery that he is alive. Hence why he needs ES need him in order to protect ES from harm.... ES, i don't think she'll die coz it is still not her time to die, but ES will get hurt really really often... I think the way to break their linked fate is for them to get married and have a kid. ONly then will the link fate break ....

Philip is destined to die as per his fate and all these while he is alive because of the swap with ES but ES's mom told her that her fate will change when she turned 34. The 2 apple trees are the symbolism of their fate, at the stroke of midnight when they turned 34, his apple tree withered and ES apple tree start flowering and even after Philip took back the amulet from ES, his apple tree still withered and ES apple tree is still flowering.. 

all these while when the amulet was with Phillip, ES's luck was out and her apple tree never bloomed but now even without the amulet her apple tree is still blooming.. meaning with or without the amulet he is still destined to die and the only one who can save him is ES. I'm just wondering about SJ's part in their story. Because due to his ability to communicate with ghost, I think SJ will play a major part in breaking their fate. 

I thought that I would check out a new drama while the one I normally watch is on a break due to the Asian Games. So I decided to give this a shot and so far it seems to be interesting but at times confusing as well.

Regardless let me see if I have understood everything so far and please do correct me if I made a mistake or the parts that are unclear.

Spoiler

Eulsan seems to be the regular drama character that seems to connect certain drama characters together. In this case it appears to be the male leads.

The director seems to be Koreas version of Sixth Sense where the guy supposedly can see ghosts. Though just how good this is a bit unclear to me. For instance, can he make out their actual features or can he just see them as shadows. also can he tell if the person that he is talking to are humans or ghosts.

Then we have the main lead the actor Philip who took away her luck when she was a child. Though it go either way just depends on how one sees it.

As for the director he was the one who lived with her when they were kids.

Okay this all seems simple enough so far. Correct. So lets get on with the main story and things that I am a bit unclear about.

For starters were those two people that were telling the director the story of the apple tree and the sick rich girl humans or ghosts. they seemed to fade into shadows after their tale was done. Was this to show that the director simply waited till their story was done to think about it and they left after sometime or since their job as ghosts was done they left and did the director notice this if this was the case.

Then we have the story itself which is clearly about a young Eulsan. On one hand that’s nothing strange after all we get a background on how she was once sick and then started to recover etc. Instead what I find strange and confusing is why was Eulsan living there aka Turtle Hardware Store. Let’s try to see this from another angle so that one can understand what I mean.

Her parents found two trees in their yard that shared the same roots or whatever. Then they cut down the poor healthy tree and instead of planting it elsewhere they decided to destroy it. Still makes sense correct. That is until you realize something if I did something like that I would probably stay really far from such a place if I was a superstitious type of person. Especially considering how the Shaman next to me even got injured while destroying said tree due to a gust of wind. Instead Eulsan and her family ended up moving there when her stroke of bad luck started again. Such as when the family business went under etc If I had to move due to necessity, I probably wouldn’t go to an area which might not be so safe unless I had no other choice. Or did the area get so developed during the time they supposedly destroyed the tree and Eulsan was recovering that when they came to the area they didn’t recognize it at all. That might be more possible.

Speaking of moving into that neighborhood we have Philips mother move in there as well and start running a dumpling store next to Eulsans shop not to also mention her raising Eulsan there. This can partially make sense in that perhaps it was her that brought Eulsan over there after her parents died and she adopted her since she knew the importance of the spot but then this brings upto the part where Philp once managed to track down his mother and witnessed her with a young girl who reffered to her as mother. We all know now that this girl was Eulsan. But regardless of this are we to presume that Philip doesn’t seem to recognize the area anymore. With Eulsan’s parents we could make the excuse that the area got so developed since they last were there but that can’t be said for Philip since the area pretty much still looked the same to me. Even as a kid such a significant memory shouldn’t be forgotten. Then we have Eulsan herself when asked by the director what was next door she never mentioned that was her home but instead simply stated that there was a dumpling shop next door nor that the owner was her supposed mother. One would have expected her to answer somewhere along those lines. Then again she assumes the director is a stranger so perhaps I can give her a pass in this regards.

We then have the mystery of the ghosts that seem to haunt the main leads. Is there simply one ghost in town or two of them and do they have the same agendas or are they working on opposite sides. Now why do I say that there are two ghosts is a good question. So here are the identities of the two supposed ghosts. The first one could be the jealous spirit of Philips supposed crazy girlfriend who presumably died in the fire or did she? The other must be the spirit of his mother. If we care to note one ghost seems to be the real helpful type if you consider everything even though the actions may speak otherwise. First of all there was the elevator scene a ghost pushed Philip outside the lift that he was forced to be with Eulsan. Now why would a ghost go and do that if it had any bad intentions, then we had the scene when Philip was chasing that script and gets his neck stuck under that stool. This could be seen as a Ghost with evil intentions and all but what if said ghost did that on purpose because it knew that Eulsan was along the way thanks to her actions and she encouraged Eulsan to go inside because that was the only way to save him. Then we finally have that last scene where the ghost was breaking all the glasses and mirrors in Philips house. On this can be seen as an aggressive action from a ghost only for us to realize something important. Nobody was seriously hurt. Infact Philip was supposed to defend Eulsan from getting hurt so that they could get close and while I have to rewatch said scene I further don’t recall much glass flying towards the main characters. Didn’t the detective mention that they all fell down not outside or inwards. Making this more of a prank of sorts from the ghost or like I mentioned making Philip force to defend Eulsan just so that they get close together and all.

So far there seems to be one ghost and this was further mentioned by the director who seemed to think that the ghost that he saw outside Eulsan’s house seemed to be the same one he saw hovering near Philip. Makes sense considering that the ghost raised Eulsan as her mother so she would want to be around both her children.

Now comes the part of Philip’s girlfriend is she really dead and can she really be a vengeful ghost are indeed interesting points to consider. Also was his Ex really crazy like that and tried to actually kill him. Good questions. Here are my thoughts regarding them. First of all, I don’t know if the girlfriend is actually dead or not. But for her being crazy I am having my doubts. Let’s assume that for a moment she indeed was so mad in love with Philip that she wanted to commit suicide with him there was no reason to wreck his car like that. Sure one can say that was to attract his attention so that he would rush over to her place to question her about it but that was totally unnecessary in my book. I mean Philip was already in love with her at that point had she simply bothered to give him a phone call that would have been more than sufficient and been less messy at the same time.

So what could be the real reason. Let’s see. Does anyone seem to recall Yuna. The current girl that seems to have feelings for Philip. Heck this girl was going to announce their marriage together without approval from Philip right infront of announcers where he would have a harder time to get out of it since it became public and all and it would end up embarrassing all parties involved. Not to mention she has already shown her interest in him that she likes him. Now what if her feelings aren’t anything new but that she had them since they were trainees when they were young. She probably got jealous of the Ex-Girlfriend who she probably assumed would have been a mere fling for Philip or that girlfriend stole her man (Typical Second Female Lead Thinking) Now the best way to get rid of the Ex would be to make a good enough reason. For instance, get the Ex in a scandal or caught cheating might work but considering that they were young that might have been a bit more difficult and all. But to make her seem crazy would be easier. Get a couple of witness to claim that they saw her smash a car windshield and you have a winner especially if said people could be trusted and all.

Then we had Philip get tased. Now again if the girl had lured him there she could have simply drugged him and then set fire rather than shocking him out. Him seeing his dead girlfriend come back after thinking her dead during that fire can also be explained. What if that was never his girlfriend in the first place. Think about it if you just wake up haven’t you mistaken something as there but it isn’t or someone else. Especially if you were knocked out like that. Your mind wouldn’t be processing things properly. In this case what if his girlfriend was never there in the first place but instead perhaps it was Yuna who was there to mess with his head to make him believe that it was the Ex who had gone crazy and tried to kill him. Otherwise we know that he would have tried to search for her to get answers and thus discovered the truth if she was indeed guilty or not. I still suspect that Yuna is messing around with his head though to what level remains to be seen.

Not to mention something equally suspicious. Remember the head of Philips management company. He seems to have a secret that he is keeping with Yuna. This can be seen from some of the conversations that he has had with her also the time when that Shama was possessed by the spirt she mentioned as to how he separated two people that were supposed to be together and he had to make things right. Again if we think about things this makes sense. These management people are all about images of their assets and all. Now I am not so sure what the Ex did. Am going to assume that she was a writer as well. But since she didn’t have a major name like the Philip brand nor was she so public it would make sense that the Owner wouldn’t want his Star Philip to be associated with her a mere nobody and all. In this case he might have decided to go along with Yuna’s plan to get rid of her. After all Yuna would be more bankable as well as being a Power Couple with Philp in a few more years. This would also make sense of all the conversations that he has had with both Yuna as well as the possessed Shaman. The question then remains as to what happened with the real girlfriend then.

I would have assumed that perhaps the missing writer was the Ex and that she arrived with plastic surgery because there is no way that he wouldn’t recognize her. Unless that is the very reason that he doesn’t want to work with her. But that doesn’t make sense because he would have realized their story early on and would have probably tried to take legal actions for exposing that. Plus, a crazy writer like that wouldn’t survive long in said business. So I think that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

This brings us upto the man that is busy trying to kill of all these people. The writers of the story as well as Philip who is this mystery man and why is he going to such lengths. All good questions. My guess is that he was someone close to the Ex-Girlfriend. Was he her brother or someone that had feelings for her. Now he wants revenge on the people that hurt her so he is trying to recreate the past to an extent such as smashing Philips car to remind him of what happened then. As for the writers did anyone notice that only one of them is dead and not only that but that he was already waiting inside the missing writers home. If we think about it that is highly suspicious. How did he manage to enter without any signs of breaking in, also if he killed one writer why not kill the missing writer as well? He has shown that he isn’t hesitant to do so. It also makes sense when you consider something else. The missing writer wants this story to go on air for some reason but the dead writer was trying to prevent that from happening since she was trying to warn Philip from doing so. Now if our guess is right that the missing writer is somehow connected to the Ex in someway then it makes sense that she would want to expose him for the person that she thinks that he is. She also seems to be fully aware that the script is more than a script which can be seen in her words. So the question now arises how exactly is that the case. What was her exact relationship with the Ex. Not that this writer is any good as she plans on using other peoples hard work to get where she is now.

Speaking of this remember the first time that she stole Eulsan’s script as her own seems to match up with the fire that Philip was caught in. Eulsan supposedly rescued him but due to smoke inhalation and what not got knocked out and was hospitalized. Thinking that Eulsan wouldn’t recover or that the deadline would pass by the time that she did the missing writer submitted Eulsan’s work as her own. The question we do have to ask does she know that Eulsan actually gets possessed at times and that is why she wants her to complete the current script because she has finally figured out that there is more to her than she initially assumed? She still takes on the misery of others for her personal gain so it doesn’t make her a nice person does it,

Plus, her being seen at the charity event is equally suspicious. She is definitely working with the mystery man. Though just what role is Yuna playing remains to be seen as well. I highly doubt that Yuna is innocent as she pretends to be.

Speaking of the director’s advice to Eulsan about changing the flow. I really don’t think that is such a good one. Sure Eulsan might have done just that and altered the outcome thus the missing writer isn’t dead anymore but missing but clearly Eulsan hasn’t heard the Law Of Equivalent Exchange or Newton’s Third Law Of Motion That Every Action Has an Equal and Opposite Reaction. In this case since a body was discovered a price had to be still paid. In other words, someone still had to die even if that person wasn’t the missing writer. Does Eulsan think that it is okay to play with people’s life like that simply because she doesn’t know them and that someone should live because she knows them personally. That is very dangerous thinking. Granted that was what was going to happen anyway since we were never shown what happened to the dead assistant writer in the first place. Her staying alive was too much of a liability especially considering what she knew or wanted. By the way does anyone know what was the third writers name from the three musketeers aka Eulsan, the missing writer and their other friend. What happened to her.

Well this should cover most of my points for the time being. Till then take care all of you and hope that you continue to enjoy this show as I am.  

Hihi!

That cliffhanger from the last episode though, makes us impatient for the next episode! :unsure:

I was shocked at the revelation that Philip's mum became EulSoon's mum. But I remember reading the characters' profile on kbs korea website that EulSoon's biological mum left her husband and her child when they became bankrupt. Unless my Google page translate is wrong, I'm gonna assume it that way since EulSoon is shown accompanying her father who was working construction when she recalled how her love of writing came about (a young girl, waiting for her father at a construction site, people would automatically think, where's her mum?). :rolleyes:

I'm guessing Philip's mother was feeling guilt knowing the twisted fate, and must've witnessed the reversal of luck happening towards the 2 children, thus she sacrificed her duty as a mother to Philip, knowing he would be living well, even without her. (Remember Philip mentioned his mother left him when he was 10 but believing his life became better? Poor guy.) And instead she decided to raise a girl whom she wished no harm from the start and decided to protect her the best that she could. Not sure if she knows about the apple tree amulet though and its significance.

So there's a high chance that the grave EulSoon visits so often is actually Philip's mum's grave. :o

I just remembered EulSoon said her mother told her that her life would change when she turns 34. I doubt the lady totally abandon her shaman ways. How did she foresee that? <_<

-------

Anyway, I truly enjoyed everytime the main 2 characters in this drama meets. It's either full of tension, hilarious or just full of confusion. :lol:

I mean, accidental kiss is very cliché in kdramas. But one because the guy got stuck in a stool and thus his arms just gave way because it's tired? Just plain hilarious.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And Yoona was there to witness :D

Then we have Philip's aftermath of falling off the roof of a building.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Yeap. Falling off a building does that to your body, I guess :D

giphy.gif

And this is what happens when you try to force EulSoon your way... 

giphy.gif

...you get back pain :lol:

We then have EulSoon helping Philip once again: to rectify his back :D

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Looks pretty rough but it worked! Haha! :lol:

We have a glimpse of gangster EulSoon

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Really Philip, you criticized how a writer shouldn't be like a "vending machine" but you easily insulted their script like it was nothing... *facepalm*

By the way, I find EulSoon's current home, also known as the Turtle Hardware place, very pretty. With the flowers blooming and bearing apples, it turns out very bright and lovely.

giphy.gif

:)

Then comes Philip's tactic of seducing EulSoon to reveal the script in advance to him :P

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I find it endearing that EulSoon came prepared with her toolbox and even a crowbar to his rescue :lol:

(sidetrack, that huge side portrait of Philip is beautiful :wub:)

giphy.gif

EulSoon getting entranced by the scene in front of her but she snapped out of it! You go girl! B)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Without any context, the 4 gifs above looks different, eh? :lol:

And that mysterious glass shattering scene.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Philip may be cowardly, but hey, he's a gentleman/can be protective of others. ;)

Or if you disagree with me about my opinion of Philip in my last sentence, I'm here to agree with you too, sometimes :D

giphy.gif

Yeap. He totally deserved that. :lol:

So Mr Mysterious Fortune Teller opened up Philip's eyes to his twisted fate between him and EulSoon. So Philip became soft-hearted towards EulSoon.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

This porch is becoming a bandaging station for EulSoon. A pretty station too.

I find it sweet that Philip thought of a logical reason to cut EulSoon's hair. (And that neighbourhood dog is cute, ok!)

But I was surprised Philip would offer himself to cut EulSoon's hair personally.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Prepping, by hairstylist Philip. :D

giphy.gif

Philip just noticed pretty EulSoon hidden behind her hair all this while. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

*heart eyes* vs *shy eyes*

giphy.gif

Oooohhhh.... a slight nudge is making someone squirming in her seat... :P

And... then somehow Philip became EulSoon's landlord. (Well, thanks to SungJoong, actually. Now we know how petty Philip can be.) :sweatingbullets:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Stylish entrance

giphy.gif

But with a disastrous outcome?

giphy.gif

Nice attempt to cover up, Philip. *shake head*

And of course, I shall end this post with another kiss of our main lead.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

:lol:

I still can't figure out the correlation between the ghost and the prophecy writings and RaYun... I'm still confused about it :tounge_wink:

12 hours ago, Tukhi said:

Another Park Si Hoo & Song Ji Hyo BTS

Hehe... PSH keeps on pushing away SJH hair from her face :lol:

@dynamo14 thank you for all the clips. I also enjoy the interaction between the 2 leads so far. They are annoyed by each other and yet they also care for each other.  They also need each other eventhough it’s for different reasons. 

The two leads certainly do not fit the fearless hero or cold demeanour with hidden past hero or attractive if not beautiful woman. ES seems bent on being unattractive - many times she looks scary in ‘The Ring’ kind of look. Both are easily startled. This is the first lorry driving female hero for me. 

At first, I was quite annoyed at having a wimp for a hero - his reactions when she was fighting off his assailant were definitely anti hero. As it developed further, they became funny. One is a judo champ and the other whines when in trouble.

If Philip was abandoned, was he in an orphanage? ES was also abandoned? 

I know there is very little chance for the second lead to get the girl, but I would like that better. He is so sweet. Her knight in shining armour - she says.

The relationship between the two leads is pragmatic rather than romantic. It has to have some ‘event’ or incident to change it, and I can’t even guess. Maybe revelations and flashbacks are going to do it.

i got lost with the plot... :dizzy:

haha probably cos i took a little break from chasing the episodes back to back every week (accumulate a few ep to binge at one shot)..

reading all your speculations here is very interesting esp how philip's mom become eulsoon's mom.. ra yeon and yoona.. at least i know where the story is heading as i watch the ep later :grimace:

12 hours ago, maribella said:

The two leads certainly do not fit the fearless hero or cold demeanour with hidden past hero or attractive if not beautiful woman. ES seems bent on being unattractive - many times she looks scary in ‘The Ring’ kind of look. Both are easily startled. This is the first lorry driving female hero for me. 

At first, I was quite annoyed at having a wimp for a hero - his reactions when she was fighting off his assailant were definitely anti hero. As it developed further, they became funny. One is a judo champ and the other whines when in trouble.

If Philip was abandoned, was he in an orphanage? ES was also abandoned? 

I know there is very little chance for the second lead to get the girl, but I would like that better. He is so sweet. Her knight in shining armour - she says.

The relationship between the two leads is pragmatic rather than romantic. It has to have some ‘event’ or incident to change it, and I can’t even guess. Maybe revelations and flashbacks are going to do it.

Interesting, I feel the complete opposite when it comes to our leads relationship, I feel like ES and philip have had soo many romantic moments and feels already, i mean they even kissed by accident, her relationship with the second lead has not had much substance yet, but that's just my take on it, I am definitely rooting for our lead couple to end up together, does anyone know if todays episode has aired already?

[Lovely Horribly] Eps 9 & 10 Song Ji Hyo tells Park Shi Hoo to be careful

horribly.png

Article: Naver 'Lovely Horribly' Song Ji Hyo gives explanation for announcing wedding with Park Shi Hoo

1. [+209,-3]
Song Ji Hyo's and Park Si Hoo's acting are leading the whole drama. 

2. [+60,-0]
The chemistry between Eul Soon and Philip is so good. 

3. [+53,-3]
The drama is so good. 

4. [+47,-0]
It was so scary when Philip's mother's ghost appeared. I look forward to tomorrow's episode!!

5. [+26,-0]
Wow, seriously. I was so scared at the last part. It's scary but funny, interesting show. 

6. [+20,-2]
It's interesting. I didn't get to watch the first broadcast of it. But I'll make sure to watch it^^

7. [+18,-0]
So interesting. ㅋㅋ

8. [+18,-3]
I like Song Ji Hyo. 

Spoiler

lovely.png

Article: Naver 'Lovely Horribly' Will Song Ji Hyo save Park Shi Hoo again..? "You have to be careful"

1. [+234,-13]
I watched the rerun of this show on accident, it's so interesting. I'll be a first broadcast killer. 

2. [+134,-5]
Ra Yeon's real identity, the scriptwriter's real identity, the real identity of the black hat, Yoon Ah's real identity, the agency's boss is funny, but he seems suspicious too... There are too much to reveal. Scriptwriter, please solve it quickly. Please make Eul Soon's and Philip's love line exciting. 

3. [+99,-5]
I thought I'd die from the horror at the end... Time flies... It's so interesting. 

4. [+43,-3]
I think tomorrow will be fun to watch. Eul Soon and Philip are getting closer to each other. 

5. [+37,-3]
The process of Park Si Hoo and Song Ji Hyo getting close to each other is interesting. Ending is a little scary. 

6. [+31,-6]
I just stumbled on this drama and it's so fun to watch. I'll be a first broadcast killer. The ending gave 
me chills~~

7. [+20,-0]
Seriously entertaining. It's mysterious, scary and funny. 

8. [+17,-1]
Let's aim for 10% viewer ratings~

cr

27 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

[Lovely Horribly] Eps 9 & 10 Song Ji Hyo tells Park Shi Hoo to be careful

Article: Naver 'Lovely Horribly' Song Ji Hyo gives explanation for announcing wedding with Park Shi Hoo

1. [+209,-3]
Song Ji Hyo's and Park Si Hoo's acting are leading the whole drama. 

2. [+60,-0]
The chemistry between Eul Soon and Philip is so good. 

3. [+53,-3]
The drama is so good. 

4. [+47,-0]
It was so scary when Philip's mother's ghost appeared. I look forward to tomorrow's episode!!

5. [+26,-0]
Wow, seriously. I was so scared at the last part. It's scary but funny, interesting show. 

6. [+20,-2]
It's interesting. I didn't get to watch the first broadcast of it. But I'll make sure to watch it^^

7. [+18,-0]
So interesting. ㅋㅋ

8. [+18,-3]
I like Song Ji Hyo. 

Reveal hidden contents

Article: Naver 'Lovely Horribly' Will Song Ji Hyo save Park Shi Hoo again..? "You have to be careful"

1. [+234,-13]
I watched the rerun of this show on accident, it's so interesting. I'll be a first broadcast killer. 

2. [+134,-5]
Ra Yeon's real identity, the scriptwriter's real identity, the real identity of the black hat, Yoon Ah's real identity, the agency's boss is funny, but he seems suspicious too... There are too much to reveal. Scriptwriter, please solve it quickly. Please make Eul Soon's and Philip's love line exciting. 

3. [+99,-5]
I thought I'd die from the horror at the end... Time flies... It's so interesting. 

4. [+43,-3]
I think tomorrow will be fun to watch. Eul Soon and Philip are getting closer to each other. 

5. [+37,-3]
The process of Park Si Hoo and Song Ji Hyo getting close to each other is interesting. Ending is a little scary. 

6. [+31,-6]
I just stumbled on this drama and it's so fun to watch. I'll be a first broadcast killer. The ending gave 
me chills~~

7. [+20,-0]
Seriously entertaining. It's mysterious, scary and funny. 

8. [+17,-1]
Let's aim for 10% viewer ratings~

cr

AWW these comments make me soo happy, it shows that the korean viewers feel the same way as we do about this drama, it's a really amaziing and sweet drama, and anyone who gives this a chance will not regret it, i'm currently waiting for the newest episode to air

Archived