[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

7 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

I think she also has a shirt with slogan "Girls don't give up" (she wears this one in the episode when KS changed his hair to grayish).

Thanks! A great chance to procrastinate on work by making this gifset instead. B)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, chingus. Everyone is still so excited over this couple. Facebook , Twitter and Instagram are full of their lovely photos. And ISH got casted immediately for 2 variety shows. CEW is the lucky boy as he is now so famous and he has ISH to thank as I believed he did a great job in the drama with the help from his noona. I think this couple will be the most memorable one for me. I have liked and shipped many couples before but this couple remains my favourite. I think the bts has helped us to like them more. JTBC did a great job in promoting them and at the same time the chemistry between them makes us love them more. I do not deny the fact that their visual  and perfect height plus physique attracts me too. @kangminjae Looking forward to your gifset.

Yes, so far Sung Hoon and Do Ji Han follow her on instagram and she follows them back, However Jihan is more active. Too bad Eunwoo does not have his own instagram because he is not allowed to or he is too busy. On the other hand maybe he has one under some private account name that no one knows about. So cute that that fans of Lovers in Bloom got so excited Jihan commented in ISH's instagram about her puppy. Many thoughts went thru their minds. Are they more than friends? Does he feels threatened that everybody ships CEW and ISH. Sung Hoon seldoms comment now. However, ISH is such a nice and bubbly girl and she keeps in touch with her co-stars and good friends to all. Everyone gone delulu here as she is now more famous . Some of her fans are sad that CEW did not mention her name in the Korea Drama Awards because we do not deny the fact that ISH helped him a lot and he has already confirmed the fact that ISH helped him. They were wondering whether he was extra careful as may Aroha fans were there.  Some commentators said that he should be brave and give ISH the recognition she deserves. These are all diehard fans of ISH.He thanked all co-stars but I read somewhere he did text to all co-stars before the vlive as he was afraid he would miss out the names when he was on stage. Anyway, I hoped he remembers ISH as she is a wonderful person and she is very generous in assisting and giving tips to all her co-stars. She is a very good and versatile actress and I am going to continue complimenting her in this forum, lol. Keep on voting for ISH as she is still in 6th place and needs quite a lot of votes to get to number 5. I know she is very happy nowadays and let us continue to make her happy by giving her the love she deserves.

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The way he looks at her:wub: DoRae

I miss this togetherness..

Soon they will going for reward vacation!! Excited to see them!! 

The way he looked at her. :love: How can she manage to be calm when he looked at her like that??? 

Can’t wait for reward vacay :blush:

@monica63 thanks for your lovely post. I think I consider myself die hard fan of ISH. I just love her. Luckily I’m a girl. Hahaha... 

To those who missed the full MIIGB conference I did rewatched last night.. in this conference ISH compliment/mention EW like he did a great job in portraying KDS and he works hard. ISH did all the talking maybe because she is the main/veteran actress to explain what is the drama all about.. But yeah, since day 1, ISH really help EW and thanks to Noona.. Of course EW will always be grateful for ISH and I hope they will remain a close friend just like her other leading mans... 

9 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

@monica63 thanks for your lovely post. I think I consider myself die hard fan of ISH. I just love her. Luckily I’m a girl. Hahaha... 

To those who missed the full MIIGB conference I did rewatched last night.. in this conference ISH compliment/mention EW like he did a great job in portraying KDS and he works hard. ISH did all the talking maybe because she is the main/veteran actress to explain what is the drama all about.. But yeah, since day 1, ISH really help EW and thanks to Noona.. Of course EW will always be grateful for ISH and I hope they will remain a close friend just like her other leading mans... 

I'm a girl but I love ISH too. Hahaha.. :love:

Aaaah the press conference.. I ship them from that moment when EW opened a water bottle for her. :love: EW is lucky to work with ISH for his first lead role. Yes, I hope they will support each other and remain close friend for long time. Another project together please! :yum: 

2 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Aww, thank you! I haven't seen the full conference before. Looking forward to watching it now. It really is kismet that they were cast together and created such lovely chemistry despite the age difference and Eunwoo's inexperience.

10 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

thank you so much

got to save it for later :kiss_closed:

4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@kangminjae thanks for these gifs..MR n her shirt quotes were really *amazing* (in the tone of our show) 

Hide contents

It seems soo hyangie is in another variety show too

OMG!!!! ISH and Song Mino!!!! Two of my faves!! It will be amazing if Eun Woo join the too :lol: why am I imagining jealous Kyung Seok??? 

6d5d463c3e117671a792ba81fe942e8a60c5e47c

Soo Hyang says that she wanted to try as many variety shows as possible and her wish is definitely granted. Within a short period of  time, we are going to see her in 3 variety shows. Daebak. Everyone loves her to be in their variety shows and she will definitely draws in the crowd. Ah, Winner Mino is seen filming with her in Let us eat dinner together. I think she was in the eating show together with Uee similar with this one. Ho Dong was there too. Wonder whether it was the same show. She is filming more and more with idols, haha. She looks younger and prettier day by day. I am sure this thread will be going on for some time as our two lovely people are being kept very busy. After the trip , I looked forward to the year end awards . So we will be kept busy till the end of the year.:love:

2 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Love sewing that Soo Hyang is gonna be on all these shows. I normally don’t watch variety shows, but for her and Eunwoo I must!

What show are you guys talking about...is it running man that will be broadcast on 10/14? 

9 hours ago, sks18 said:

What show are you guys talking about...is it running man that will be broadcast on 10/14? 

She’s gonna be in running man this week, she shot Let’s Eat Together yesterday, and she will have new variety show with Yoo Jae Suk and Blackpink Jennie soon. :love:

October 19th, come faster pleaseeeee!!

Archived