[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

OMG I knew it CEW will bag the award and it's not just one but two!  Congratulations sweet!  I swear he is the next best thing in kdrama and I could not wait for his future projects.  Gosh he deserves all the awards.'

Yeah just like everyone, I am kinna sad for ISH not even a nominations she got.  I hope for other awards she will be recognise soon.

And about JWR (congrats for winning Star Awards, whatever that be!) and CEW sitting beside each other I guess it's the sitting arrangement but yeah I dont like seeing them together esp on special occasion such as this which should have been with ISH.

Congrats again CEW!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

Usually in awards nights actors and actresses from the same drama were seated together but it does not mean that something is going on. Hahaha Sad that ISH is not nominated. What did JWR win also rookie award?

Congratulations to CEW for giving DKS’ character so much justice in the drama! He was the perfect actor for that role! :D

It will be a very memorable award for him and of course 내 아이드는 강남 미인 will also be very memorable project for him. Since like MR and DKS this award is also his first. They have so many firsts together! :lol:

This calls for SEASON 2!!! Woohoo! 

@icyphoenix I also wanted to move her to a different seat faaaarrrr away from CEW!!!!

I think she won star award ( I don't know the category properly) 

I just wanna see ISH grazing the red carpet of the awards in her own sizzling way.. Let's separate her n CEW seats further away before they arrive at the venue lolz:P..*childish much*

I’m happy and little sad for this drama thing award... I feel like wanted to right a letter to all awards ceremony to give a chance to Soo hyang like Popular Actress tv award, Best Actress TV award and Special actress Tv award hahaha... I want to nominate her in every single award... since she will start doing a variety show in SBS I will leave a message in SBS message board for their year end Entertainment Awards to nominate Soo Hyang a new tv personality actress award hahaha... ISH have a good personality that she let other people shine instead... she will have her time to shine... soon... 

Eunwo kinda nervous while doing his first speech and Woo-ri I feel like she still have that Soo Ah personality while doing her speech... but congrats to both... I will do my best to vote for ISH in AAA! 

Some people should stop spreading rumors about dating and stuff.. why making up stories that are not true... u can tell by watching the drama award EW and Woo-ri are so professional to each other... I don’t think they will risk their careers now that they getting a recognition...

Well I’m still in shock that Woo-ri got that special award... I have to look the award lists if her name was there... but from what I think all the villain actresses got the award hahaha...some of the good actresses wasn’t there too... I guess the award judges give opportunity to those actors and actresses that work for long time without recognition or for newbies? Just saying. Hehehe 

Yeah, them sitting together is just because they were there for the drama, lol. I didn't know/think Jo Woori was nominated, but she does deserve an award for her portrayal so I'm not mad she got one. Just going to vote for Im Soo Hyang harder on the AAA award! And cross my fingers that she gets nominated in some end of year awards. 

Here's a nice review of Gangnam Beauty that I pretty much agree with: https://videodramareview.com/index.php/2018/10/02/my-id-is-gangnam-beauty/

Sidenote: I've been playing the music video for Eunwoo's upcoming drama on a loop this morning while I work, lol. Issa bop! Is there a thread for Top Management? I don't know about making new topics or anything like that...

Congrats to CEW!!!! He deserves it! This award does seem low-key. From the past years, you can tell that there were no big stars winning the awards. I think this encourages the newcomers and gives the opportunity to the people  who usually can not get the spotlights. 

I'm confident that ISH will be nominated for some other awards. In the end of the year, there are a lot awards coming along. 

Presenting one more of my favorite scenes:heart:

When he heard she ate with WY n SA was telling that they must be close:P.. Our jealous chic DKS B)wanted to prove it wrong by asking her to go home with him.. N further was acting cutesy n cozing MR by saying that he is her friend right?..:lol: I really felt SA's gaze at DKS that this guy is applying my formulae of acting cutesy n friendly but is better than me at it :phew:lolz!! Then when he confirmed that he was closer to her than WY, the satisfied look in his face was more than astonishing!! :naughty:

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

When he heard she ate with WY n SA was telling that they must be close:P.. Our jealous chic DKS B)wanted to prove it wrong by asking her to go home with him.. N further was acting cutesy n cozing MR by saying that he is her friend right?..:lol: 

LOL, this scene was so funny! I especially love how Soo Ah is smart enough to realize "This is an A & B conversation, so C yourself out." 

Just now, kangminjae said:

LOL, this scene was so funny! I especially love how Soo Ah is smart enough to realize "This is an A & B conversation, so C yourself out." 

Hahaha the way she says "yethara " I cringe.. But in this scene I was happily waving her bye:grimace:..

27 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

OMG LOOLLLLLL i died laughing because of your post:joy:

@icyphoenix this is one of my most played . clips besides the jealousy and the cute conversation between the two.. i loved mirea's facial expression when SA said to KS that she hopes he will do well at this job interview or something along those lines... MR's facial expression where GOLD :tounge_xd:

I think we should vote more for Eonnie Soohyang in AAAwards. It will not possible to be on top 3 but atleast she can be on #5 Yes Eunwoo has a lot of fans all over the world and everyone rooting for him. While eonnie need more of our votes. Please please please

2 hours ago, prettysammy14 said:

I think we should vote more for Eonnie Soohyang in AAAwards. It will not possible to be on top 3 but atleast she can be on #5 Yes Eunwoo has a lot of fans all over the world and everyone rooting for him. While eonnie need more of our votes. Please please please

That's right! Let's keep on voting for her! #5 or #4 we still can make it. I see a lot of Eunwoo fans (FB) are voting for ISY too so I'm happy! 

I know i may sound crazy but i email AAA to consider giving ISY an award at least. :P

1. Voting Period
2018.09.20 10:00 ~ 10.12 17:00 (KST)
4. Contact
aaa@mtstarnews.com

Congrats MIIGB for #1 top drama on Dramafever! Yey! 

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

That's right! Let's keep on voting for her! #5 or #4 we still can make it. I see a lot of Eunwoo fans (FB) are voting for ISY too so I'm happy! 

I know i may sound crazy but i email AAA to consider giving ISY an award at least. :P

1. Voting Period
4. Contact
aaa@mtstarnews.com

Did you guys notice something wrong with the AAA website. The votes remain the same for a while. 

Yeah, Congrats MIIGB for #1 top drama on Dramafever! I definitely contributed the watching counts on Dramafever : )

@arohaew I'm not sure. Lets message them! :D

What the hell just happen!! Imagine if ISH was seating next to Eunwoo?? Girls and boys will flock the awards night! Hahaha JTBC! Give us the award!!! :bawling: He is so popular in the awards night... veterans actors must be so shocked! Don't mess with Eunwoo fandoms.. They are scary now! hahaha.. 

56 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

@arohaew I'm not sure. Lets message them! :D

What the hell just happen!! Imagine if ISH was seating next to Eunwoo?? Girls and boys will pluck the awards night! Hahaha JTBC! Give us the award!!! :bawling: He is so popular in the awards night... veterans actors must be so shocked! Don't mess with Eunwoo fandoms.. They are scary now! hahaha.. 

There weren't veterans actors.. I heard this award is for rookie.. I don't know if it's true!! Gosh seeing the girls flock around him,  ppl where surely shocked coz 2pm's chasung was also seated infront of him.. But these fans only flocked around him!! CEW's popularity is no joke!! :naughty:

5 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

1. Voting Period
4. Contact
aaa@mtstarnews.com

Some Eunwoo fans only rooting for Eonnie. But most of aroha fans are loyal, and giving 5 votes for Eunwoo. Eonnie SooHyang need more of our votes to be on  #5 slots. Its possible right because before she’s just below the number 10? 

15 minutes ago, prettysammy14 said:

Some Eunwoo fans only rooting for Eonnie. But most of aroha fans are loyal, and giving 5 votes for Eunwoo. Eonnie SooHyang need more of our votes to be on  #5 slots. Its possible right because before she’s just below the number 10? 

I have seen some of the eun woo fans promoting both of them for voting!!.. Let's vote to keep CEW n ISH in top 5!! Fighting guys!! 

Archived