[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. I can't get back to sleep and i'm trying not i waken Kim. I think i'll grab a coffee and jump on the my computer in our office down the hall. See ya! :D

Here - this should assist the coffee:

Spoiler

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going a little far afield with this post, haha. 

After watching Bad Romance, I thought maybe all Thai people were really bad dancers, because they were all HORRIBLE.  :joy:

Saint's not great, but he isn't embarrassing himself, just kind of swaying a bit.

The Make It Right cast can dance pretty well.  Two to three of them, at least, have obvious training as dancers.  Boom (Tee) and Nice (Lukmo) for sure, but the others all do their best with some enthusiasm. . . including Plan (Wit) aka Can(LBC).  I would say Ohm (Frame) struggles a bit.

Spoiler

I mean, I can't make it through the whole video without cringing, but not really because of their dance skills.  More because of the  choreography, costumes, and just the whole fan meet culture.  But yet, I'm entertained. 

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

he makes up for it with Attitude:phew:

Hide contents

Nice picture. I prefer this one. Grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, aniola said:

Listening this video is making me laugh so hard.:joy::joy::joy: I just can't stop (neither listening, neither laughing) now.

I just click on that video again and i've never seen my dogs move so fast. :joy:

15 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Saint's not great, but he isn't embarrassing himself,

Yes, i was surprised he was quite good with singing and dancing. Not great, but ok.

22 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

the others all do their best with some enthusiasm

I usually feel a bit sorry for actors who have to sing and dance on the fan meets. Because most of them are not good at it. (I'm talking not only about MIR but other tv-show too.)

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

I usually feel a bit sorry for actors who have to sing and dance on the fan meets. Because most of them are not good at it. (I'm talking not only about MIR but other tv-show too.)

That's true, but a lot of the fans that attend those fan meets are simply there to meet the actors. They don't care if they can sing or dance. If they get to take a selfie with their idol there's on cloud 9. :wub:

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

More food for thought !  OK so Type doesn't have a bf that we can see yet....who do you  think could be play Tharn (Type's boyfriend) ? I recognize 4 of the 5...LOL

My guess isn’t there: Newwie, of course. :)

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

More food for thought !  OK so Type doesn't have a bf that we can see yet....who do you  think could be play Tharn (Type's boyfriend) ? I recognize 4 of the 5...LOL

I'm going to assume Tharn is older that Type so i would go for plapodd.:D

If josswayar had been a little younger i would have chosen him, but i think he's a little too old.

But, here an interesting picture -

Archived