[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Like you i'm also trying to fill in time. I now has episodes of Legend of Fu Yao that i want to start watching, so that will fill in a lot of my spare time. 

Edit: I'm also going to look into your suggestions. 

Fuyao....Ethan..Yaaaassssss !!!  I've got a couple of Chinese dramas...to  fall into...the problem I've begun notice is that it takes my ear a couple of days to switch back to Thai....Mandarin to Hangul. works.... Thai....not so much...:blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, deltos said:

Fuyao....Ethan..Yaaaassssss !!!  I've got a couple of Chinese dramas...to  fall into...the problem I've begun notice is that it takes my ear a couple of days to switch back to Thai....Mandarin to Hangul. works.... Thai....not so much...:blink:

Same here. It's Thai tones that get me confused. If they only had high and low it would be easier but they have five!! Sometimes my ear isn't that good. :(

40 minutes ago, aniola said:

I kind of miss Ae's obsession with Pete's cheeks. I know he interested in whole Pete's body now^_^, but it was so cute. I wanna see such scenes again.:blush: 

They were so cute na lol. I do hope they show us that again too but since there will be an upgrade in the touching... We may never see Ae's innocent moves again. :bawling::lol:

Saint dancing was so awkwardly sweet for me. He sort of reminded me of Seok Jin. When Jin is dancing on his own, he just looks so damn cute and makes me feel better about myself because I have to work hard at dancing too. For a Caribbean woman, I have rhythm but I lack pinash lolol. But I do make a great wing-woman during carnival :lol:

Just received a short text from a friend and all it said was -

Spoiler

"When Pete and Ae have SI for the first time, they do it twice"

I said great to hear that, they must have enjoyed it, but did I really need to know that at 3am in the morning!! :angry:

I'm going to kiss his "a s s" with my foot when i see him later in the office. :P

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Hide contents

I said great to hear that, they must have enjoyed it, but did I really need to know that at 3am in the morning!! :angry:

I'm going to kiss his richard simmons with my foot when i see him later in the office. :P

Just a small question:  "SI"?

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sexual Intercourse. I was trying to be polite!

My friend was a little more cruder than that! 

I think that a word...crude or cruder....in short vulgar. 

LOL

The “I” threw me...

27 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm going to kiss his "a s s" with my foot when i see him later in the office. :P

26 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Just a small question:  "SI"?

24 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sexual Intercourse. I was trying to be polite!

My friend was a little more cruder than that! 

I think that a word...crude or cruder....in short vulgar. 

sex ?  I'm doing a word search here....Urban dictionary says: aS heL...bro I got nothing on this :blink:

8 minutes ago, baw74 said:

LOL

The “I” threw me...

Perhaps I'm still ded...help me out here...or  there ;)

Thank you @baw74..whew..he went on school there...

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

sex ?  I'm doing a word search here....Urban dictionary says: aS heL...bro I got nothing on this :blink:

Perhaps I'm still ded...help me out here...or  there ;)

Spoiler

oohh ok. A friend sent me a text not long ago to update me that when Pete and Ae have to use "mosturizer" for the first time, according to the novel they eventually do it twice in the one night. Not bad for novices, if correct. 

I hope that's what you want to know. I'm half asleep right now

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

oohh ok. A friend sent me a text not long ago to update me that when Pete and Ae have to use "mosturizer" for the first time, according to the novel they eventually do it twice in the one night. Not bad for novices, if correct. 

I hope that's what you want to know. I'm half asleep right now

And yes that's true.

Just now, deltos said:

should you not be sleep now...if you can't   that that " live " is on yt  just uploaded....:lol:

Thanks. I can't get back to sleep and i'm trying not i waken Kim. I think i'll grab a coffee and jump on the my computer in our office down the hall. See ya! :D

Archived