[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Guys crying don't bother me, but when females cry it does. No disrespect to females, but they make a lot of noise while crying. 

Edit: I'll probably get shot for saying that on here. :flushed:

Just give out lots of :cookie::cookie::cookie:'s...it might help.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

I was going all wild when Pete's fingers touched Ae's collarbone when he was keeping Ae from kissing him (I bet no one noticed that!!!)

I noticed too, and replay it numerous time :D

This kind of gesture always get me, I spend most time at looking at hands and eyes, like in the car when they are about to kiss, and the eyes are attracted to other's mouth, I find that so much more erotic than the kiss itself.

7 hours ago, mads102030 said:

Who is this Josswayar, should I recognize him?  He can come right on over if he wants to get to know me better.

I was wondering the same question and had the same thought :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Guys crying don't bother me, but when females cry it does. No disrespect to females, but they make a lot of noise while crying. 

Edit: I'll probably get shot for saying that on here. :flushed:

No that I want to be the shooter here, but you're aware all women are different and make different noise when they cry or anything else...right ? :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

like in the car when they are about to kiss, and the eyes are attracted to other's mouth, 

Yes!:wub:

I guess we should thank director for thinking it all through.

4 hours ago, readlire92 said:

The locker scene must be really rough! 

Pretty sure filming was emotionally exhausting for both of them. Since it is quite passionatе scene.

1 hour ago, aniola said:
4 hours ago, mellialuna said:

like in the car when they are about to kiss, and the eyes are attracted to other's mouth, 

Yes!:wub:

I guess we should thank director for thinking it all through.

He is my favorite director* so far, all is thinking, there are minor details that I love (from insignificant through major one).

edit * ; in BL thaï world

3 hours ago, SaQaroz said:

No that I want to be the shooter here, but you're aware all women are different and make different noise when they cry or anything else...right ? :sweatingbullets:

Point taken! :D

I was basing my comments purely on my experience with woman which i admit it's not extensive for obvious reasons.  :phew:

I've had both male and female friends cry on my shoulder for various reasons.

My guy friends simply make my shirt wet while giving me a bruised arm where they've been squeezing to tight and don't say a word because they're to upset. :unsure:

My female friends giving me a wet shirt and also earache where they've been chattering in my ear constantly. I wouldn't mind but most times i can never get a word in between the tears and the chatter to find out what's wrong. :unsure:

Maybe i should change my circle of friends. :D

About loud/silent crying. I agree that it go mostly from personality, not gender. But i think there are spereotype in society where crying woman seems like something more natural. I mean boys are usually teached to be strong. "Don't cry, be a MAN." So i guess when guys are crying some of them try not to be hysterical at least.

1 minute ago, aniola said:

About loud/silent crying. I agree that it go mostly from personality, not gender. But i think there are spereotype in society where crying woman seems like something more natural. I mean boys are usually teached to be strong. "Don't cry, be a MAN." So i guess when guys are crying some of them try not to be hysterical at least.

That's very true. Probably why i end with bruises with the guys, because they don't "verbalise",  if that's a word, and try and keep it in. 

6 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

I cry when I'm angry. 

it's the worst cause my brain is like "fight b8tch", but my heart is like, "awww who hurt me?" and then the only noise i'm making is a gibberish mix of Spanish and English :astonished: curses!

I think that's a common cause of tears/strong emotional reactions.  Lots of sad things that happen, maybe they were no one's fault, or at least no one's intention.  But knowing that another human has intentionally caused your pain. . . it's like insult on top of injury.  Something bad happened, and someone MADE it happen.  Because not all humans are good people.  Which is very sad.

I switch between languages when I'm angry/upset sometimes, too.  :D  Just, whichever one is really throwing me the right words at the time to express what I'm trying to say.  Or maybe whichever one I think the "audience" will really sit up and pay attention to.  (Hopefully the audience also speaks all of the languages involved, haha, or it is very counter-productive.)

8 hours ago, readlire92 said:

The locker scene must be really rough!

Hide contents

Look at Perth's face!

giphy.gif

In one of the BTS Saint mentioned that he was bruised all over after the scene.  Back, cheek. . . don't remember where else he said.  Haha, The guys said it was their hardest day of shooting. 

13 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of what the problem was. I normally watch the unsubbed episode and then wait for the subs to be added. I'm never in to much of a hurry. 

Because your damn a** understands a lot of Thai!  I'm in a hurry, I can't tell if people are saying like like each other or a pair of shoes! :joy: 

12 hours ago, deltos said:

That's good because I think the cry for the next 7 episodes...they hold the record ! 

Art is such a great crier, though!  Seriously, even though all of their drama is of their own making, I feel so bad for him, 'cause those are some real f**king tears. 

11 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

In one of the BTS Saint mentioned that he was bruised all over after the scene.  Back, cheek. . . don't remember where else he said.  Haha, The guys said it was their hardest day of shooting. 

Because your damn richard simmons understands a lot of Thai!  I'm in a hurry, I can't tell if people are saying like like each other or a pair of shoes! :joy: 

Hopefully all their hard work paid off when we watch the episode. I think it will. They've been really good so far. 

You should watch the unsubbed version so you can listen and watch for the cues and not be distracted by the subs. Then when you watch the subs you can find out if you're right or wrong. :tounge_wink:

Archived