[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

As it's pretty quite here right now i'm going to inject some music to get people moving. This is one of the videos they played at a  private gay club we were at tonight. Everybody was up having a ball and doing the dance moves. Don't panic, it's not the "aahhhhhhhhh" video but my number one singer from Vietnam. :D

Spoiler

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

As it's pretty quite here right now i'm going to inject some music to get people moving. This is one of the videos they played at a  private gay club we were at tonight. Everybody was up having a ball and doing the dance moves. Don't panic, it's not the "aahhhhhhhhh" video but my number one singer from Vietnam. :D

Hide contents

Sweet song  - very gay. LOL ..the thump thump beat is definitely there and with the right DJ mixing I can see the floor jumping...... dancers ?  downloaded will strip the vid and keep the music  def a listen to song...thanks..just finished work penance  needed something club like  I am a club kid !... and like his homage to harnesse's:phew:

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Sweet song  - very gay. LOL ..the thump thump beat is definitely there and with the right DJ mixing I can see the floor jumping...... dancers ?  downloaded will strip the vid and keep the music  def a listen to song...thanks..just finished work penance  needed something club like  I am a club kid !... and like his homage to harnesse's:phew:

Great idea. I tend to keep both the video and also make an audio copy if there isn't one in iTunes to listen to in the car. 

I knew you would notice and harnesses. ;)

34 minutes ago, deltos said:

A news from JayBL, with her busy schedule tomorrow, she will not be able to work on the EngSub tomorrow so the sub will be delayed. (Last week it's about the technical issue, but this week is her schedule) So, please don't wait up. It should be available on Sunday for sure.(Tess)

s

I

It's sad but it's okey :) i'm already thankful that we have official subs so let's take our time to analyse every second of the episode before sunday :rolleyes: 

59 minutes ago, deltos said:

A news from JayBL, with her busy schedule tomorrow, she will not be able to work on the EngSub tomorrow so the sub will be delayed. (Last week it's about the technical issue, but this week is her schedule) So, please don't wait up. It should be available on Sunday for sure.(Tess)

s

I

Is she going to the same BTS concert I am going to? Jk but seriously I am so I won't be watching it until then anyways. Ha ha.

22 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

Is she going to the same BTS concert I am going to? Jk but seriously I am so I won't be watching it until then anyways. Ha ha.

Dunno...but that's a hella reason not to be available to sub...I adore LBC...but damn a BTS concert ..afraid even I would have change up !:lol:

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Unfortunately some people just don't have any patience or they're simply rude, or both! :(

I know right. Sometimes when I read Lazy Subber's comment section, I'm just like give it a break already. I mean they get that you like their subbing but if they don't have time then they don't. If someone tells me no, I'm not going to keep begging. I'll be hopeful but I get it. And some people really are rude.:persevere:

This is the first series I've made the effort to watch the unsubbed episodes - partly because I really like the show and have the interest. But also because it seems easier to find the episode before its been subbed.

Anyway - I'm fine with the unsubbed holding me over until we have the translations.  I was under the impression that the subbing was coming from the production team or channel that is airing the show - I'm kinda surprised that the "official" subs are from JayBL or similar person.  Nothing bad about that, just seems surprising to me.  (Then again, I haven't paid close attention to it, nor did I look into why they were delayed last week.)

42 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I was under the impression that the subbing was coming from the production team or channel that is airing the show

From what I understand, the BL series that I airing next week will air fully clothed...subs will be there as you watch.

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Now who would have guessed!! :tounge_wink: :joy:

Says the person who did research lmfao. :lol: I'm so excited for tomorrow and I don't care if there are two damn goldfish, cats, or penguins, I just want to see the new episode. I hope I'm as desperate to see TWMNC and not depressed at what's happening to my number 1 couple ever. I love Korn Knock but I'm depending on LBC to keep my spirits up now. I'll need it soo. I just hope they at least make the first episode happy before they drop the cannonball on me.:bawling:

17 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Now who would have guessed!! :tounge_wink: :joy:

I wonder...if we Fedex'd a tub of butter ...would they deliver :glasses: ?

5 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I'm so excited for tomorrow and I don't care if there are two damn goldfish, cats, or penguins, I just want to see the new episode. I hope I'm as desperate to see TWMNC and not depressed at what's happening to my number 1 couple ever. I love Korn K

I direct you to an episode from LS with goldfish...remember ? :lol:

Archived