[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

Yikes  talk about crazy obsessive behavior. 1) Perth is literally UNDERAGE and shouldn't have to deal with that 2) It is DANGEROUS for anyone to just waltz into a school and do as they please...what if these fans were dangerous 3) This would only make it more difficult for these kids to interact with fans because now the production teams/managers will have to limit their exposure.

Gosh what a bunch of crazy people. :dissapointed:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, deltos said:

Well when you live in a fantasy world...it all seems so real...the hope that this idol will find you out of the 500K fans and make you his...pfft. Obviously, the only young men in Thailand act in BL.  Why else would they be so sought after...( sarcasm) ?  The worse case for the actors is that they end up in a situation like Captain, b) they really are gay in which case the girls have no chance in hell or c)  there is no "c" it's a sad state of affairs for them.  If you really want to be amused and scared you should log on to the " live streams"...that's a real eye-opener.  Either they are treated like children...or they are solicited. They are not going to stop and think...the actors have to do the thinking for them.

Kind of looks like it might be Tin's first one too...LOL. so it's a win win...

Yea. I heard what happened to Captain. Hopefully he will be able to concentrate of his career and try and put what happened behind him. 

I am glad that the series did not end with AePete being official (this is not a fairy tale :P )

i can't wait to see the development of their relationship!

And i think that it won't be easy for them! They have lived a different life! We saw that Pete's mum is cool while Ae's family is kind of conservative! AND Pete is rich while Ae is poor!

Ae is already insecure because he is not rich!

How this love will survive? 

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

I am glad that the series did not end with AePete being official (this is not a fairy tale :P )

i can't wait to see the development of their relationship!

And i think that it won't be easy for them! They have lived a different life! We saw that Pete's mum is cool while Ae's family is kind of conservative! AND Pete is rich while Ae is poor!

Ae is already insecure because he is not rich!

How this love will survive? 

Reveal hidden contents

I hope this rich and poor situation doesn't become an issue between the 2 of them. That would be a downer for me. :(

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I totally understood how the issue cut to his core, even when watching it unsubbed.  Perth has got that special talent - being able to act without saying a word.

I still can't buy that he's "not handsome"... but I admit this wouldn't play as well if they really had someone ugly in that role.  :phew:

I Guess since I am nearing 40 years old, I can't see Ae and Pete as sexy (I see them as two cute/gorgeous kids that I ship romantically, but i have no desire to feel any sexual attraction for them). Sometimes I cringe when some older fans (I've seen many women probably in my age range on social media)do see them sexually, but I have to learn with it, since we are visual creatures....anyways, with that said, I find Ae the character (and Perth the actual person) both extremely handsome and one that will probably get better looking with time. He has very strong features and they stand out, so kid has nothing to worry about. 

2 hours ago, aniola said:

So so true.:mellow:

Finally someone posted on tumblr gif with this cute moments. Best way to cheer up after thinking about some "fans" behavior.

tumblr_pflbblkhOU1qdk22qo8_400.giftumblr_pflbblkhOU1qdk22qo7_400.gif(c)

tumblr_pfl1zgm2Hw1sxg8vro8_400.giftumblr_pfl1zgm2Hw1sxg8vro9_400.gif(c)

Oh my God, I forgot how fun tumblr can be. It's blocked by goverment in my country. And using vpn just make the internet  connection going slower.

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:

I Guess since I am nearing 40 years old, I can't see Ae and Pete as sexy (I see them as two cute/gorgeous kids that I ship romantically, but i have no desire to feel any sexual attraction for them). Sometimes I cringe when some older fans (I've seen many women probably in my age range on social media)do see them sexually, but I have to learn with it, since we are visual creatures....anyways, with that said, I find Ae the character (and Perth the actual person) both extremely handsome and one that will probably get better looking with time. He has very strong features and they stand out, so kid has nothing to worry about. 

I agree. I'm still the right side of 30 (i really must update my profile picture one day) and like you i find both of them handsome and attractive. When i say attractive, i don't mean sexually attractive. That takes it to another level and I've already found my Mr Right. You're right, we are visual creatures and when i look at someone i'm not looking at them in a sexual nature, but visually what i find pleasing to the eye. I have some female friends who are in the modeling field and who to me are extremely beautiful and attractive. I don't find them sexually attractive for obvious reasons.  

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

This is off topic but thought i would give the link so you guy can read it. :)

I listened to the speech and I found it to be very deep. I personally bias RM and Jin thought I try not to get involved in all the fan wars because I stan quite a lot of groups. I just think the whole competition thing is quite ridiculous. If you listen and you like then just enjoy otherwise move along...

On the LBC front

We may finally get that carrot scene... I'm looking forward to it :blush:

So the kiss was the shut Can up eh... Lmfao what a waste of a first kiss but I'm still excited about it! 

3 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I listened to the speech and I found it to be very deep. I personally bias RM and Jin thought I try not to get involved in all the fan wars because I stan quite a lot of groups. I just think the whole competition thing is quite ridiculous. If you listen and you like then just enjoy otherwise move along...

On the LBC front

We may finally get that carrot scene... I'm looking forward to it :blush:

So the kiss was the shut Can up eh... Lmfao what a waste of a first kiss but I'm still excited about it! 

Looks like the next episode is going to another great one. :)

Kiss someone to shut them up???  Now why didn't i think of that before. :rolleyes:

Archived